Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (91584 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by owotomose(f): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
virgoquin:
Opened the refrigerator in the kitchen to see what is inside without anybody asking her to...

Wondered what she was looking for inside there

probably looking for what she kept there....lol
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 1Sharon(f): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Wyzkyd:
It was three semesters back when a female friend of mine came to visit fast forward to the day bfr I bought perfume around 4500 (big money) to give my course-mate for his birthday cos the guy had helped me thru hard-times only for the girl to tell me she liked it I said ok,now fast forward to the day after she visited I was looking for the perf to wrap I searched everywhere immediately a thought occurred to me, I called the girl and she was like I thought u said I should take it. Well I explained to my friend and he said I should forget it,but based on who I be,I no dey forget. For the rest of that semester nah for her place I dey chop. Even today sef I plan on going bfr night class.

Olojukokoro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Martinez39s(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
My cousin, a female, paid me a visit alongside her mum. When they arrived, I was sleeping. Surprisingly, my cousin, with her fairly big ass, came into the room where I was sleeping, sat on me, and started handling and plucking the hairs on my leg. grin

When I woke up, I was like "wtf?" within me. grin

Edit: those thinking that this is a dream and it never happened are mistaken. This did happened and when I woke up and opened my eyes, she kept doing it but she later stopped to greet me when she noticed I was awake. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Okuda(m): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
ViykeNairaland:
...for your mind now you be better brother....you never marry dey live for duplex for Abuja....I'm sure that your wedding na make all man see sey you don arrive....your elder brother with him wife and children dey for your one room wey I can bet your gate man only dey occupy...the pant na just excuse to pursue am. No dey call the man your BROTHER....you no know wetin e mean! Imagine this nonsense....Your brother disparing situation na him you come dey showcase for social media! Devil purnish you dia! Na your type wife go turn to vegitable no body go come help! Monkey man. Your time dey come!

you ptobably would not have really understood this situation because you were not in it. il advice you to briddle your fingers next time.

15 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by XaintJoel20: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
Libkid:
It was during my 3rd year oh.i had a roommate who played instrument for winners chapel.One Sunday he came home with his friend and introduced him as one of the instrumentalist and begged me so that the guy would stay with us during weekends.I agreed o but something happened.One evening I went out to watch football with my roommate,when we came back everywhere was locked so we called him and asked him where he went.Oga said he was inside with one girl from the church.i was angry but based on bro code i kept my cool.We had to sleep at a friend's place not far from the house.In the morning he called us and asked where we slept and we told him.He said the girl left around 6am that we should turn up.When we got home the stench from the house was unbearable,the bedsheet was wet as if she squirted all night and to make matter worse everywhere was scattered
I told my roommate instantly that I don't want to see the guy again

Some people can be very stupid.
imagine the audacity

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Babysho(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
kowalsky:

Pro tip. If a girl visits you and fvcking is on the agenda never make the first move.

If she really wants to fvck she'll give a definitive sign.

If she's caught in between two minds and doesn't make the move, dont as well. Show her that you can do without her body.
Trust me when next she comes she'll be the one offering you everything on a plate.

There's a reason girls fall for guys who don't give two fvcks about them whilst friendzoning the guy that will literally kill for them.

This logic extends to sex too. Act like you don't want it and you'll get it. Act desperate and dissapointment awaits you.

Nope! It doesn't work. You better take your chances and atleast know what's up. If she wants, she'll ask you to continue and if she says no, back up.

It's worse when you don't even try at all cos that's when you'll see texts like "I was so wet dripping from my labia to my nyash and you didn't touch me" my niggi you no go sleep well that night and she'll never come visit ever again! Writing from experience!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
pek:
Mine was with my elder brother. He visited from Abuja to Lagos just before my wedding. Asked me for a loan that things weren't okay with him at the moment. I promised to help settle him later after my wedding. He asked me how much I was paying for the accommodation. I told him. He asked if he could stay and be paying for one room. I declined.
He came with his family for the wedding and his family was allotted one out of the four rooms in the duplex ( all en suit). Days after wedding, bros didn't go. I had extra five mouths to feed. Unplanned and little prepared for. Four weeks passed, no leave no transfer. The last straw was when I saw the wife's panties on the door. She didn't hang it in the bathroom, on the bathroom door, in the wardrobe or anywhere in their room. But on the door leading to the room. I was mad. Had to go see my uncle who sent for him. He left the following morning.

I don’t think I would like your kind of person
You were unkind and seem to not have empathy

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by happney65: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
veekid:
if you're not fúcking, dafuck you doing in my house?

Abi o
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by maynation(f): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Make I share my own edaaakun.

Mine isn't really weird tho, more like a petty theft.
Mid last year, there was this lady that came to where I work for her IT. One good day after work they asked me to attend a meeting and they asked her to follow me so she could learn somethings. I decided to branch home and freshen up before heading to the venue. We entered my house and in a bid to make her feel comfy I asked her to get pineapple from the freezer, slice it and deal with it while I freshen up. As I entered the bathroom, I turned back to go show her where the sharpened knife was and lo and behold I caught this lady eating a fish from my soupgrin. I didn't even know if she remembered to use spoon or she dipped her finger ni, she sha was chewing the hell out of the fish. grin
I was disappointed ehngrin, I screamed her name MAAAAAARRRRYY HABA.

Till today I haven't seen the lady again after the meeting, that was where her IT ended. She must have gone else where to complete it. I didn't tell anyone at work sha.

45 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by pek(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
merahki:

I don’t think I would like your kind of person
You were unkind and seem to not have empathy
Cool. If only you knew.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by maynation(f): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
anslem04:

aunty share sumtelse ... no needs an examiner here. the more share d more fun even if you were d wierd visitor share nobody go beat you.

I have shared mine Oga undecided

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
pek:
Please read the topic and my post slowly with better understanding. I was based in Lagos and he was based in Abuja. I have set him up times over. Finally, you don't pack your family and dump on a newly wed and you think he won't feel it.

Your contempt for your poor brother is almost palpable
You can help without belittling

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
AstroG:

Same happened to me when ah was still a student.

She came all the way from Awka to skul(my lodge) all in the name that she was bored at skul. Na so ah carry her go Bar,she chop close to 15k dah night. E reach night,make ah touch her,she come dy talk say she get bf,I come tell her so u hv a bf and u left him and traveled all d way to be with me. I was angry but ah didnt react at dah point,left it till 3am and I told her to leave my room. She begged and agreed but ah told her dah ah no need sex again,say make she comot my room.

She left and where she slept or went to dah nyt no concern me.

I HATE STUPID MOFOS

Na u be the stupid fool here, inviting someone for nonesense at d back of ur mind, I pray u invite winch one day, stupid fagggot

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Kingrexyl(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sammarshall:

My dear please get a life before you get HIV, you sound ridiculous ah swear!

Why do you think she cooked up story? I guess that’s your specialty, you should know better.

I hate guys like you, you must be a yahoo boy or your parents are part of Nigerian problem.

No reasonable, educated, hardworking, young and promising guy will sound as pathetic and senseless like you do.

I feel you’re totally jobless.
Tell that to your miserable lineages, móron.

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
What was the offense of the guy now?
missimelda01:
To start with, I don't like people visiting especially for so long. I had this guy come over after persuading me for a while, I told him to come by 4pm.. bros moved it to 7pm, when he eventually arrived he thought I was gonna let him sleep over (what rubbish grin), I was already pissed and uncomfortable so I gave him a movie to watch while I pressed my phone, brethrens oga started trying to slid his hand under my skirt stylishly.. I cannot explain the rage I felt, I just told him sorry you've overstayed your welcome..come and be going grin. It baffles me when I see a man above 25 acting like a 16 year old.

I blocked his number afterwards, truly many are mad few are roaming.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by UrVillagePpl: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
AstroG:

She came all the way from Awka to skul(my lodge) all in the name that she was bored at skul. Na so ah carry her go Bar,she chop close to 15k dah night. E reach night,make ah touch her,she come dy talk say she get bf,I come tell her so u hv a bf and u left him and traveled all d way to be with me. I was angry but ah didnt react at dah point,left it till 3am and I told her to leave my room. She begged and agreed but ah told her dah ah no need sex again,say make she comot my room.

I HATE STUPID MOFOS

Some1 should give this guy a chilled Heineken.
Na Man u be cool cool grin

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Liposure: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
This female friend of mine wanted 2 spend d nite at my place becos she had an exam d next day (she was coming from a far place). We agreed 2 not have sex. At nite, i was woken up by sometin dat sounded like a barber's clipper. When i checked 2 find out what was happening, lo and behold dis lady was busy masturbating on my bed (i slept on d couch) wit her vibrator. On seeing me, she felt ashame. The rest like dey say is history.

20 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by nedekid: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
emptytoothpaste:
There's this friend I have that is very artistic. He had an interview here, so he called and asked permission to stay with me for a week, As a gee helping another struggling gee, I responded, "no wahala, dey as long as u wan dey, no shaking, feel at home".

I went out about my normal hustle the next day as usual, came back home, dey parlour small. As I say make I enter room, this my guy don carry oil paint (that type wey no dey clean), and painted one kain evil spirit looking painting on my bedroom wall.

Now, anytime I enter my room, I must shout "Blood of Jesus!".
Show the picture jare grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Kingrexyl(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Pedrotina11:

My brother wat is there to say....this gals dem be witch...they like food.. Na so one come my place begin they eat like fowl and she no dey ever finish food...na so so remain...I tell her say make she dey go Abeg I no gat lie...I told her to leave since then she go won visit I go tell her say I busy...wat nonsense because of puna u want me to tolerate such nonsense Abeg park somewhere.
Bros I follow you tire o, Naija girls are nothing to write home about now. grin

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by lucky4west: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
as a guy man and whats up guy with my benin orientation i ve not really had what can be termed weird experience but some people might consider my experience weird, i once had a friend who was ejected from where he was squatting as a fellow hustler he begged me to allow him move into an apartment i have rented but was yet to move in ( i was still at a friends place that has traveled abroad) he moved in, and later i moved my belongings in like bed, tv, gas, fan etc but was still chilling at my guys place, omon this guy turned apartment owner begin date babe opposite the house, when i eventually came i was like the one squatting, his babe will just burst in every day unannounced, i was so pissed spoke with my guy to caution her he went around to our friends that i was embarrassing him because he has challenges with accommodation..i was out of job at that time, he was working, i was the one hustling to cook because i love cooking, he like eating my food without contributing a dime!.my guy like sleeping on the bed and sleeps very early like 7pm, i had a girl that even helped me buy the foam, she comes like once in a week, and come late like 9pm or 10, by then my guy go just chill for bed and we go de floor...the thing just weak me, somebody who promised to stay for 3 months spent a year! i had to eject him though i was already in a far away school on a pg program when he finally left...

11 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Martinez39s(m): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
I can still remember how one chic came to my house few years ago, and she didn't have the intention to go o because I live in a well lavish place, all the foods i have at home almost finish, even the ones in my refrigerator wasn't spared, and to make it worst she invited her friends to visit her, they wasted my wines and foods o, that day I was so vexed that I thought I would transformed into incredible hulk and beat shít out of them, when her friends left I confronted her, and she was angry with me, that I was shouting at her.

Believe me I never thought she would act like this, if you see this girl, a very intelligent and beautifully endowed girl and she's also light skinned.

But what really annoys me with her is that she always eat without finishing her food and throw the rest away, its not like i pluck money from trees, am also an hustler.

and sometimes when i don't have she will think i don't want to give her, can you believe this girl wont talk to me in my own house again i got fed of her bullshit and device a plan to leave her, but before that i had the longest sex ever with her ;and

My plan was to lie to her that me and my friend rented the apartment and he's coming in few days time, and i also have to lie to her that i'm travelling out of the country that i would spend months so it won't be advisable for her to stay in the apartment, that's how we both left o, i traveled to Abuja and stay there for 2 weeks before that, i broke my sim card so she won't reach me anymore, since that terrible experience when any lady tell me she wants to visit me i would lie to her that i'm squatting with a friend of mine, the one that told me that she must visit me was suprised, she was like you are squatting with your friend and you are driving a nice car. grin

SIMP.

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by stubbornman(m): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
ViykeNairaland:
...for your mind now you be better brother....you never marry dey live for duplex for Abuja....I'm sure that your wedding na make all man see sey you don arrive....your elder brother with him wife and children dey for your one room wey I can bet your gate man only dey occupy...the pant na just excuse to pursue am. No dey call the man your BROTHER....you no know wetin e mean! Imagine this nonsense....Your brother disparing situation na him you come dey showcase for social media! Devil purnish you dia! Na your type wife go turn to vegitable no body go come help! Monkey man. Your time dey come!

Guy shut up your stupid mouth if you no know wetin to talk..... So make him brother pack him family come dey stay for hin house without any work

You no just get correct sense at alllll

20 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 1Sharon(f): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
Liposure:
This female friend of mine wanted 2 spend d nite at my place becos she had an exam d next day (she was coming from a far place). We agreed 2 not have sex dat nite. At nite, i was woken up by sometin dat sounded like a barber's clipper. When i checked 2 find out what was happening, lo and behold dis lady was masturbating on my bed (i slept on d couch) wit her vibrator. On seeing me, she felt ashame. The rest dey say is history.

Doesn't add up. She was ashamed, yet did that in your presence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by tchidi066(f): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
hopexter:

Normally, they flush it, but that geh dey use tripple extra large pad for it to withhold the tur
bulence of toilet flush lol. grin
Oga, its not right to flush your sanitary pad with blood and everything down, its gonna block it, the best is you carefully wrap your pad in a black customer bag and dispose it in a bin outside the house, i specified black cos people wouldnt know what's inside.

10 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
maynation:

I have shared mine Oga undecided

I guess you saw me coming for you from ur front mirror abi naa side mirror ,5:01- 5:03 was 2min close cry
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Achorise: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
emptytoothpaste:
There's this friend I have that is very artistic. He had an interview here, so he called and asked permission to stay with me for a week, As a gee helping another struggling gee, I responded, "no wahala, dey as long as u wan dey, no shaking, feel at home".

I went out about my normal hustle the next day as usual, came back home, dey parlour small. As I say make I enter room, this my guy don carry oil paint (that type wey no dey clean), and painted one kain evil spirit looking painting on my bedroom wall.

Now, anytime I enter my room, I must shout "Blood of Jesus!".
lol.
You didn’t ask him out ?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Achorise: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
AstroG:

I HATE STUPID MOFOS

Oh boy you get heart ooo.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Sammarshall(f): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Tell that to your miserable lineages, móron.

Thunder fire your useless, good for nothing miserable lineage.

If not that this place is a public domain, I would have asked you to drop your best photo taken (in abroad) out of this miserable hole you leave and I will drop mine, so nairalanders will judge between us who has a very miserable lineage. You think life is by making mouth and bragging.

Empty vessels ....

In fact, thunder fire your entire generation before and after you....

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by iammolise(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
anslem04:
I think the wierdest, was when i moved to my new apartment my main chick was stil far in school, so i got acquinted with a lady in that area, she got to me thru my neibor n she visited alot buh neva go beyond d sitting room , fastforward to when my main babe visited we went out to get grocery the area lady saw us when we returned, the next day the area chick visited meeting my babe in the sitting room sat down n watched movie with us, after few minute she walked into the kitchen took a cover plate, open d pot n serve herself came back to join us n left. Alol ! i can remember d look on my babe face, just had to beg & calm her grin grin ...
Wahhhtt! Nerve
Evil spirit cheesy
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Achorise: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
LarryBee1k:
let me call her my room partner girlfriend. she came to visit us for 3 days. she is pretty with big everything.

on the first day, she Greet me, I look her with yeye eyes. BROS WE DEY FIGHT NI. I no answer. my room partner DEY VEZ TOO. I no send. the thing pain the girl. she will be watching me every time to see my reaction.

then the DDay my friend went out to get some leaving me and her in the house. we no talk for about few minutes. then I just see her with only towel on going to the bathroom. HMM WETIN SEF. as she come out like this NA SO SHE FLASH ME PUNNA by raising up the towel. as she run inside, I follow her enter shaperly. SHE VEXED THAT IM ONLY AFTER HER BODY, I MADE ALL KINDA PROMISES THAT DAY TO ENTER. LOL. MY ROOMMATE CAME BACK AND WENT BACK TO MY USUAL SEF.
The girl like go down with you I swear.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by lirusehn(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
maynation:
Make I share my own edaaakun.

Mine isn't really weird tho, more like a petty theft.
Mid last year, there was this lady that came to where I work for her IT. One good day after work they asked me to attend a meeting and they asked her to follow me so she could learn somethings. I decided to branch home and freshen up before heading to the venue. We entered my house and in a bid to make her feel comfy I asked her to get pineapple from the freezer, slice it and deal with it while I freshen up. As I entered the bathroom, I turned back to go show her where the sharpened knife was and lo and behold I caught this lady eating a fish from my soupgrin. I didn't even know if she remembered to use spoon or she dipped her finger ni, she sha was chewing the hell out of the fish. grin
I was disappointed ehngrin, I screamed her name MAAAAAARRRRYY HABA.

Till today I haven't seen the lady again after the meeting, that was where her IT ended. She must have gone else where to complete it I didn't tell anyone at work sha.

cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.