Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (91556 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Akinowon123(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
Do you have to brag about something in every post you make? I wonder how these so called girls cope around you tuehh
Aunty will u shut up, when I read the story....I didn't read it as if he was bragging but I only related to the story base on the topic. Something is not right with you I swear.

18 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by FuckDaMods: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
I should tell him to stop because he doesn't have sense abi, like someone said I should have used hammer to crush his hands.
You just enter this thread to feel yourself abi? For your mind you are agbani darego, for your mind you be the only girl in the world. Go play for shit young girl.. Real niggas will always make attempt, it's either you turn him down or not. No need to act rudely.

All these low esteem ugly bitches sef.. If you see them in reality you'd run.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by bigcee(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
balqe:
She was putting my family's pictures inside her bag
Hmmm
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Wyzkyd(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
It was three semesters back when a female friend of mine came to visit fast forward to the day bfr I bought perfume around 4500 (big money) to give my course-mate for his birthday cos the guy had helped me thru hard-times only for the girl to tell me she liked it I said ok,now fast forward to the day after she visited I was looking for the perf to wrap I searched everywhere immediately a thought occurred to me, I called the girl and she was like I thought u said I should take it. Well I explained to my friend and he said I should forget it,but based on who I be,I no dey forget. For the rest of that semester nah for her place I dey chop. Even today sef I plan on going bfr night class.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by missimelda01(f): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Young boy I am not the cause of your problem in life, don't ever mention me again.
FuckDaMods:

You just enter this thread to feel yourself abi? For your mind you are agbani darego, for your mind you be the only girl in the world. Go play for shit young girl.. Real niggas will always make attempt, it's either you turn him down or not. No need to act rudely.

All these low esteem ugly bitches sef.. If you see them in reality you'd run.

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Akinowon123(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Is it your bragging let me be jare, y'all Nigerian girls are something else.
Bro, don't mind them. They are just materialistic and all bullshit, reason why u never see Yahoo boys dumb a guy on the road after been used but always girls. Mofos

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by AgentGoat: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
PrinceGallant:
They were three women, they came for a ceremony which would be held in the following day, so they had to pass night with us. I offered them my very room so they could be comfortable.

In the early morning, they started to pray in Jesus name and they were shouting. They extended the prayer for almost an hour. And it is visbly written all over the wall that they are in Muslims house. Everybody in my house uses hijab.

But I just reported them to the one that brought them to us.

Many Christians are hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by psalmylee(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
virgoquin:
Opened the refrigerator in the kitchen to see what is inside without anybody asking her to...

Wondered what she was looking for inside there
her destiny...

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
TLION:
A friend call to come visit me due to say them get strike for their school. We dey always say hi normally, but we have never lived together before. As real OG I say oya na come over. He has Always says he likes me. And me too go say bro I like you too. Never knew this bastard took my own likeness to another level. So he came that Friday evening I took him to bar we drank and enjoy ourselves. So we got home That night we sleep for same bed at night I just felt a hand touching my 3rd leg. Ah still feel say nothing spoil before I know the hand enter my pant Bobo don dey make attempt to suck my dvck sef.....I near kill the guy that night and na that same Night I tell bastard leave my house. Stupid motherfucker.
Wow!

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by yeman1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
She beg me that she wanna use my toilet, cos she came to party in my compound . She poops from kitchen to d toilet .. i regretted on thay day

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by FuckDaMods: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Libkid:
It was during my 3rd year oh.i had a roommate who played instrument for winners chapel.One Sunday he came home with his friend and introduced him as one of the instrumentalist and begged me so that the guy would stay with us during weekends.I agreed o but something happened.One evening I went out to watch football with my roommate,when we came back everywhere was locked so we called him and asked him where he went.Oga said he was inside with one girl from the church.i was angry but based on bro code i kept my cool.We had to sleep at a friend's place not far from the house.In the morning he called us and asked where we slept and we told him.He said the girl left around 6am that we should turn up.When we got home the stench from the house was unbearable,the bedsheet was wet as if she squirted all night and to make matter worse everywhere was scattered
I told my roommate instantly that I don't want to see the guy again
This is the height! Mbanu! This is not wierd, this is madness!

7 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 198800Mam(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:

My sister it's a matter of saying no. You can never tell what is on a woman's mind.

I have been so gentlemanly with a female visitor before that we spent the whole time in the living room watching TV.

On the stairs seeing her off she asked me," so na tv u take me watch today?"
LOLZ MA BRODA U RE ON THE LOW

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by cybriz82(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
hopexter:

That's not weird, she's just free with you. Didn't you retaliate? If not, you're boring undecided

My girl always fast in my present all we do iz laff over it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by missimelda01(f): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Birds of a feather, I said my own.. say your own and leave me the heck alone abi is your brain paining you? Take panadol and drink water. Rubbish
Akinowon123:

Aunty will u shut up, when I read the story....I didn't read it as if he was bragging but I only related to the story base on the topic. Something is not right with you I swear.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by bayodele73(m): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Is it your bragging let me be jare, y'all Nigerian girls are something else.
They are gullible and most act like clown.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by LadySarah: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
hopexter:
Frying 5 eggs when I told my guest to feel at home, that shit pissed me off and i was like bro, na you lay the eggs angry

Yeah

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
americaninja1:
Its a long story..
My friend just got a job on the Island a stone throw from my place. He asked for permission to come stay for awhile I gladly welcomed him. My guy would bring different bae from Monday to sunday. Na for sitting room i kan dey sleep almost everyday. There was a time he brought a girl, the girl spent 2 straight months, d worst b say he no dey provide food for d bae, na me still dey feed am. I still coped, He spent 2years with me already and i c say d guy is not even planning to leave. he don dey use our house for him sentence, say make we contribute money buy tv for our room as na only sitting room tv dey, D one dat broke d camel back, i traveled for 2weeks, came back and piamm all my round neck and v neck plus boxers don disappear. na one of the girls him bring clear d wardrobe, all the 2 rest room messed up, room dey gba with fishy v smell. I just told him oga u don exhaust ur lifeline here o. U can now walk away.
2 years.
Damn bros, you are patient.

21 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Buffalo2(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:

My sister it's a matter of saying no. You can never tell what is on a woman's mind.

I have been so gentlemanly with a female visitor before that we spent the whole time in the living room watching TV.

On the stairs seeing her off she asked me," so na tv u take me watch today?"
Yheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Liposure: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
Birds of a feather, I said my own.. say your own and leave me the heck alone abi is your brain paining you? Take panadol and drink water. Rubbish
hi
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by JamesBond008(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
MichaelBukamzy:
Dude came for a job interview and i allowed him crash at my place.my bae came at nite and dude was forming sly madu just to impress her.he ist comot shirt(he dey gim sha),small time he wear my cap dey waka upandan for lyk 5mins.i dey kitchen with bae.e no tey he pas go baf,kari bare chest dey ask my bae weda cold dey.e no tey he enta room,wear brown powder,rub wetlips con spray my pef oo con dey burst craig david album dey sing out loud with guiness wey pesn dash me(i leave am for fridge say afta dinner make i download am).mumu later dey ask me why my bae no sleep over.lol

Guy man for blow am for you while you watch....painfully!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by AgentGoat: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
Go rest for this matter abeg
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Specyano(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Showing one of my guy a post on Instagram on my phone, baba just scroll down see some posts double tap... I'm like bro no be ur phone u dey operate and that's my account not yours,, nigga be like ehn ehn he like what he sees on my account ��‍♂️

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Babysho(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Rarefayol:
She said she will pass the night nd go the next morning, but I have to send her Tfare wic I did.... So she finally came... that night and stood in front of me changing her clothes... Mehn I was like everytin don sup for me oo.. After changing her clothes, I got her sometin to eat... Wen we lay on bed I took move, she decline... I was surprise how would she possibly decline nd she was supposed to go back the next morning...

I persisted but she insisted that she's not running away I should chill until later in the mid night.... Lol I swear I was awake from 11pm to 3:30am I was hard already after seeing her naked early... Around 3:30am or so I took a move again she decline.... I took move again nd she stood up nd grabbed her bag nd ask me to open the door, I did... I was like weytin dey worry diz one... Boom she headed for the gate outside... nd I left my room rushed out to meet her outside, so I can help her open the gate, I know she won't be able to open it. That was how she left

Why are Nigerian girls so stiff and pussy dried?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by americaninja1: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jayy10:

2 years.
Damn bros, you are patient.
I know I am. Just getting a bit strict now. Cause people always take my gentleness and patience for weakness.

7 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by RillJ(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
You are not about to know at all! Some mysteries with guys' chemistry
Biko, no vex

virgoquin:

Must you guys touch any female that comes to your place.

I don't know why guys have this mindset of trying to act funny when a lady visits them
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Mbcastrol(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
balqe:
She was putting my family's pictures inside her bag

Now this is scaring, what did you do after finding out

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 198800Mam(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
ONE COOL EVENING AFTER D HEAVY RAINFALL I WAS JUST AT HOME LAYING DOWN ON MA MATRESS, SHE JUST CAME IN WITH HER LONG PURPLE OVERALL HIJAB BEFORE I CUD WELCOME HER PROPER SHE JST PULL HER HIJAB SHE WAS STEAK NAKED WITH NOTHING UNDER D HIJAB, AND WE HAD THE BEST SEX N ROMANCE EVA

8 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by kponkedenge(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
MichaelBukamzy:
Dude came for a job interview and i allowed him crash at my place.my bae came at nite and dude was forming sly madu just to impress her.he ist comot shirt(he dey gim sha),small time he wear my cap dey waka upandan for lyk 5mins.i dey kitchen with bae.e no tey he pas go baf,kari bare chest dey ask my bae weda cold dey.e no tey he enta room,wear brown powder,rub wetlips con spray my pef oo con dey burst craig david album dey sing out loud with guiness wey pesn dash me(i leave am for fridge say afta dinner make i download am).mumu later dey ask me why my bae no sleep over.lol
I just laughed so hard reading this cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Seventy7kings: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
I just dey imagine the number of peeps wey dey view this thread right now, too plenty grin

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Liposure: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
That wasn't our first meeting, the first time was outdoor and I spent less than an hour, during that short period we talked about family, career and life generally so I don't see how that gives a 'i want sex' signal. I think when some guys know you're single, they think you're vulnerable .. what they don't know is that some of us are single by choice.
baby, u are strong O 2 not give in 2 sex easily. Am impressed
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

If this is true then you did well bro.

smiley i am afraid it is the truth, or you can't take such

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.