Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (91500 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by FuckDaMods: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
BnBgrillNG:
Year 2003, my guy spent 3nights, left with my Nokia 3330 (white colour).

Not seen him since then. Only for him to add me as friend on FB some years back.

Inside life
Hope you are not another
Where is your location?

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Promomarlie: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
[b][/b]
Wyzkyd:
It was three semesters back when a female friend of mine came to visit fast forward to the day bfr I bought perfume around 4500 (big money) to give my course-mate for his birthday cos the guy had helped me thru hard-times only for the girl to tell me she liked it I said ok,now fast forward to the day after she visited I was looking for the perf to wrap I searched everywhere immediately a thought occurred to me, I called the girl and she was like I thought u said I should take it. Well I explained to my friend and he said I should forget it,but based on who I be,I no dey forget. For the rest of that semester nah for her place I dey chop. Even today sef I plan on going bfr night class.
Wyzkyd:
It was three semesters back when a female friend of mine came to visit fast forward to the day bfr I bought perfume around 4500 (big money) to give my course-mate for his birthday cos the guy had helped me thru hard-times only for the girl to tell me she liked it I said ok,now fast forward to the day after she visited I was looking for the perf to wrap I searched everywhere immediately a thought occurred to me, I called the girl and she was like I thought u said I should take it. Well I explained to my friend and he said I should forget it,but based on who I be,I no dey forget. For the rest of that semester nah for her place I dey chop. Even today sef I plan on going bfr night class.
Wyzkyd:

Who you be?? Egede man or Elebe man abi na Fine Boi or RB.. Show yourself
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by bigcee(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
After using my Toilet, the clown wipe his anus for my toilet wall
Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Kingjjo(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
It was on a tuesday, called in sick cos this babe I met on fb said it was that day she will come. Went to goat market and bought goat meat I prepared a wonderful okra/ogbono/uziza soup...of course I sabi cook wella. This girl came around 4pm and we started talking, shortly she went to the toilet to ease herself and I rushed her hand bag and saw clothes there ..Lols.. I relaxed cos no point in rushing cos I know this one go sleep. Later after we don bulala, the girl said she dey hungry I told her she should enter kitchen and do eba for both of us. This girl came out with 12 pieces of meat plus other things wey dey the soup. It's not like the meat lumps were small in anyway I was shocked to see my 3k meat almost finish in one eating. I ate small and ate 3 pieces of meat and I pretended that I was watching a movie while watching this girl consume my meat while talking to me with mouth full with meat.. A big turn off for me. In the morning I was dressed for work when she walked out of the bathroom and asked me whether I will eat eba that morning, my heart skipped and I knew that this girl has a mission to finish that meat. I told her no that I don't eat eba in the morning and she said that she wants to eat. 10 minutes later this came out with very small eba and 6 pieces of meat. Na there I weak and I decided I won't give her a dime and she won't come to my house again. I deleted number immediately she left. Anu mpam

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Eagba(m): 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
Babysho:

Nope! It doesn't work. You better take your chances and atleast know what's up. If she wants, she'll ask you to continue and if she says no, back up.

It's worse when you don't even try at all cos that's when you'll see texts like "I was so wet dripping from my labia to my nyash and you didn't touch me" my niggi you no go sleep well that night and she'll never come visit ever again! Writing from experience!
Bros and then, if she like let her drip from her labia to her to toes. I don't owe girls sex.

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Frankicent(m): 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
To start with, I don't like people visiting especially for so long. I had this guy come over after persuading me for a while, I told him to come by 4pm.. bros moved it to 7pm, when he eventually arrived he thought I was gonna let him sleep over (what rubbish grin), I was already pissed and uncomfortable so I gave him a movie to watch while I pressed my phone, brethrens oga started trying to slid his hand under my skirt stylishly.. I cannot explain the rage I felt, I just told him sorry you've overstayed your welcome..come and be going grin. It baffles me when I see a man above 25 acting like a 16 year old.

I blocked his number afterwards, truly many are mad few are roaming.

Hnnmmm sister Mary. Why did you invite him then
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by XaintJoel20: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Owocourtesy:
He came into my house with his wife and kid and I decided to offer them a bottle of grandnut for refreshment before going to the kitchen to prepare food for them, but before I finished cooking, what I saw was the empty bottle of a big bottle of grandnut.

Some people are wicked.

I guess they were famished when they came over.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Kingrexyl(m): 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Martinez39s:
SIMP.
Like ur dad. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by XaintJoel20: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Emyres:
So this guy was introduced to me and I was asked to lodge him for a while. It's a self-contained room.

He came and became the boss. Displaced me from my bed and i was sleeping on the floor.
He was playing his games very loud.
I served him food and he didn't finish the food, and left the plates for me to take away and wash. He also didn't say thank you. Later wasn't feeling well, and I got drugs for him with my money, and he never said thank you.

I just couldn't talk. In my mind I was like "This guy no get manners?"

Some persons can be very annoying.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by maynation(f): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
You should have quoted me directly nah, dirty miserable thing. cheesy
You need help little brother?
Take note of the question mark.
Last mention to you.
Bye.

8 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by bigcee(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingjjo:
It was on a tuesday, called in sick cos this babe I met on fb said it was that day she will come. Went to goat market and bought goat meat I prepared a wonderful okra/ogbono/uziza soup...of course I sabi cook wella. This girl came around 4pm and we started talking, shortly she went to the toilet to ease herself and I rushed her hand bag and saw clothes there ..Lols.. I relaxed cos no point in rushing cos I know this one go sleep. Later after we don bulala, the girl said she dey hungry I told her she should enter kitchen and do eba for both of us. This girl came out with 12 pieces of meat plus other things wey dey the soup. It's not like the meat lumps were small in anyway I was shocked to see my 3k meat almost finish in one eating. I ate small and ate 3 pieces of meat and I pretended that I was watching a movie while watching this girl consume my meat while talking to me with mouth full with meat.. A big turn off for me. In the morning I was dressed for work when she walked out of the bathroom and asked me whether I will eat eba that morning, my heart skipped and I knew that this girl has a mission to finish that meat. I told her no that I don't eat eba in the morning and she said that she wants to eat. 10 minutes later this came out with very small eba and 6 pieces of meat. Na there I weak and I decided I won't give her a dime and she won't come to my house again. I deleted number immediately she left. Anu mpam
grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by midnighter(f): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingjjo:

HAHAHAHA I just don't understand all these passive-aggressive niqqurz.

Tell her to keep your meat back na, is it how an entire goat will finish less than 24 hours after it was slaughtered and you dont have what to say about it

That's how you will keep deleting people from your phone until finally, you delete the whole world.

Hope her name is not "Obiageli" Maybe her father fed her with whole forests of animals every day while she was growing up bahaha

17 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Kingrexyl(m): 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
Frankicent:

Nawa for you oo inside you own house? Bros I'm disappointed. Why not go straight to the point and let her know your house rule..

She even brought her friend... Smh you weak..

Funny enough you broke your sim. Your matter slow pass glo
I agree I was stupid then, but now my eyes done open yapa, thank God my current girl is not like that, she's a foreign girl though. grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Exmilitant(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
That wasn't our first meeting, the first time was outdoor and I spent less than an hour, during that short period we talked about family, career and life generally so I don't see how that gives a 'i want sex' signal. I think when some guys know you're single, they think you're vulnerable .. what they don't know is that some of us are single by choice.
There Must Be A Reason For Your Singularity Mam.. Maybe A Heartbreak Sometime Ago??

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by XaintJoel20: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
yeman1:
She beg me that she wanna use my toilet, cos she came to party in my compound . She poops from kitchen to d toilet .. i regretted on thay day

You should have made her clean the rubbish.
Gosh

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Kingrexyl(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
maynation:

You need help little brother?
Take note of the question mark.
Last mention to you.
Bye.
I'm not like your broke and miserable boyfriend here girl, you are and will never be my type, now crawl back into your hole. cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
koladebrainiac:
I invited a friend who has been disturbing e since to visit me. so one afternoon, he came. we talked and watched tv. he asked me to show him toilet which I did, I waited for him outside because we were still talking excitedly about ladies, suddenly, he reached for a pure white towel hung on the toilet door which belongs to my mum, he then used it to wipe his wet face leaving a dirty black spot on my mummy towel. I was so angry and he saw it on my face. I screamed that my mum's towel now. he just mumbled some excuse. that was the last time I invited him to my house. he no even reason am before he used it. Had to wash the towel again removing the dirty stain he left. hian.
hahahahahahah hahahahaha lol, serves him right
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
angry angry
drezzyx:
What do expect me to do in full glear of everyone .
cheesy cheesy cheesy lol, same thing you did na lol, omo yen ma bad gan
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by missimelda01(f): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
Uncle Joseph, I've told you the story that concerns you.. can we just move on.
Frankicent:

Hnnmmm sister Mary. Why did you invite him then
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Loveknitting: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ginaz:
I hardly visit people , neither do I want to be visited. Even if I must visit , I keep to time and go home on time . Dramas that come from such situations I don’t entertain as I respect myself so well wherever I am. I’ve not had such experience before .

Huh, we're the same
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by XaintJoel20: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
americaninja1:
I know I am. Just getting a bit strict now. Cause people always take my gentleness and patience for weakness.

We are on the same page on this strictness matter

I will crush anyone that crosses my path this year.

Small flies have taken me for granted to many times.
I am not tolerating that again.

7 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by foolbuster: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
rex444:
men are he goats by nature ....go and study d life of a he goat my dear....it's not really our fault

Please speak for your self. It is the men in your family that are he goats by nature.

12 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Frankicent(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
Uncle Joseph, I've told you the story that concerns you.. can we just move on.

Lol..... Yah very straight I like it.. Hmmm most girl don't like touchy guys,... Since you know most guys are touchy. Don't invite them oo...

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Martinez39s(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Like ur dad. cheesy
Lol. Why the bitterness? cheesy I am sure you would never like to believe that you are spineless and weak even though that girl was able to do what she did to you. Too bad you didn't have the balls to draw your boundaries and send her out immediately she started misbehaving. What a spineless man you are for you to resort to the use of deceit and drama to eject a girl out of YOUR OWN HOUSE.

Kingrexyl is a spineless SIMP, iya iya o. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Aroyjunior(m): 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Entering my bathroom while bathing
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Wolexzy11: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
She took my condom without my permission
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by JhyMedex: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
kowalsky:

Pro tip. If a girl visits you and fvcking is on the agenda never make the first move.

If she really wants to fvck she'll give a definitive sign.

If she's caught in between two minds and doesn't make the move, dont as well. Show her that you can do without her body.
Trust me when next she comes she'll be the one offering you everything on a plate.

There's a reason girls fall for guys who don't give two fvcks about them whilst friendzoning the guy that will literally kill for them.

This logic extends to sex too. Act like you don't want it and you'll get it. Act desperate and dissapointment awaits you.

Nuff Said ..Let him who has ears ,hear.
Sth similar happened last week..She made the move I responded..then in the middle she starts yapping about how she can't trust me and shii..

I sha jst stood up and lay on the bed...Las las na she come climb me..

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
maynation:
Make I share my own edaaakun.

Mine isn't really weird tho, more like a petty theft.
Mid last year, there was this lady that came to where I work for her IT. One good day after work they asked me to attend a meeting and they asked her to follow me so she could learn somethings. I decided to branch home and freshen up before heading to the venue. We entered my house and in a bid to make her feel comfy I asked her to get pineapple from the freezer, slice it and deal with it while I freshen up. As I entered the bathroom, I turned back to go show her where the sharpened knife was and lo and behold I caught this lady eating a fish from my soupgrin. I didn't even know if she remembered to use spoon or she dipped her finger ni, she sha was chewing the hell out of the fish. grin
I was disappointed ehngrin, I screamed her name MAAAAAARRRRYY HABA.

Till today I haven't seen the lady again after the meeting, that was where her IT ended. She must have gone else where to complete it I didn't tell anyone at work sha.
HAHAHAHA HAHAHA, OMG,! THIS MADE ME LAFF OUT LOUD, GOSH !!! PEOPLE DEY DIS LIFE O,HOPE SHE NO CON PUT SOMETHING FOR UR STEW, I HARDLY TRUST PPL DIS DAYS.....THINGS SRE HAPPENING
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Kingjjo(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
midnighter:

HAHAHAHA I just don't understand all these passive-aggressive niqqurz.

Tell her to keep your meat back na, is it how an entire goat will finish less than 24 hours after it was slaughtered and you dont have what to say about it

That's how you will keep deleting people from your phone until finally, you delete the whole world.

Hope her name is not "Obiageli" Maybe her father fed her with whole forests of animals every day while she was growing up bahaha
Nah I ddnt want to talk. This girl is above 27 and should have brain even if she doesn't have sense. She stays with her parents and siblings, does she eat meat like that in her house

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Kingrexyl(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lol. Why the bitterness? cheesy I am sure you would never like to believe that you are spineless and weak even though that girl was able to do what she did to you. Too bad you didn't have the balls to draw your boundaries and send her out immediately she started misbehaving. What a spineless man you are for you to resort to the use of deceit and drama to eject a girl out of YOUR OWN HOUSE.

Kingrexyl is a spineless SIMP, iya iya o. Icheesy
I really don't have your time now. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by foolbuster: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
hopexter:
Frying 5 eggs when I told my guest to feel at home, that shit pissed me off and i was like bro, na you lay the eggs angry

You told somebody to feel at home. Ordinary 5 eggs you don already vex. Na wa ooo
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by drezzyx(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
angry angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy lol, same thing you did na lol, omo yen ma bad gan
Yes nah! in private we would likely mishandled ourselves before nko...

U sef jasi...
u know as e Dey go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.