Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (91357 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by justy15: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
nuelsam:
She gave a loud fart right beside me.
hahaaaaaa...sorry eeee
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by cybriz82(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
Young boy I am not the cause of your problem in life, don't ever mention me again.

Ignore pls e don do..

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 198800Mam(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Wyzkyd:
It was three semesters back when a female friend of mine came to visit fast forward to the day bfr I bought perfume around 4500 (big money) to give my course-mate for his birthday cos the guy had helped me thru hard-times only for the girl to tell me she liked it I said ok,now fast forward to the day after she visited I was looking for the perf to wrap I searched everywhere immediately a thought occurred to me, I called the girl and she was like I thought u said I should take it. Well I explained to my friend and he said I should forget it,but based on who I be,I no dey forget. For the rest of that semester nah for her place I dey chop. Even today sef I plan on going bfr night class.
MAD OO

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Ola260: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
illitrate:
We were seating in the mejlis when a total stranger ran with full speed inside our house and jumped
into the toilet and locked the door, puuuuuurrrrrrr taaaaaaaaar was all we could hear, she came out apologizing
that she was almost dying.

Guest toilet is just beside the mejlis and always open.
Gbefun
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Sunnybabe(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
hopexter:
Frying 5 eggs when I told my guest to feel at home, that shit pissed me off and i was like bro, na you lay the eggs angry
haha... some peepz sha... so he now use ur word against u . cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
JamesBond008:

Guy man for blow am for you while you watch....painfully!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahaha. Wetin fear me pas na say bae don dey use style look him chest

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by kponkedenge(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
Do you have to brag about something in every post you make? I wonder how these so called girls cope around you tuehh
You just spat on him
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 1Sharon(f): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
That wasn't our first meeting, the first time was outdoor and I spent less than an hour, during that short period we talked about family, career and life generally so I don't see how that gives a 'i want sex' signal. I think when some guys know you're single, they think you're vulnerable .. what they don't know is that some of us are single by choice.

I feel you sis. Guys will try and try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by koladebrainiac(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
I invited a friend who has been disturbing e since to visit me. so one afternoon, he came. we talked and watched tv. he asked me to show him toilet which I did, I waited for him outside because we were still talking excitedly about ladies, suddenly, he reached for a pure white towel hung on the toilet door which belongs to my mum, he then used it to wipe his wet face leaving a dirty black spot on my mummy towel. I was so angry and he saw it on my face. I screamed that my mum's towel now. he just mumbled some excuse. that was the last time I invited him to my house. he no even reason am before he used it. Had to wash the towel again removing the dirty stain he left. hian.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Godsonkemz(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
A guest throwing up inside my room splashing everywhere with puke after getting intoxicated with alcohol in a party that lasted till dawn.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by dalass(f): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
emptytoothpaste:
There's this friend I have that is very artistic. He had an interview here, so he called and asked permission to stay with me for a week, As a gee helping another struggling gee, I responded, "no wahala, dey as long as u wan dey, no shaking, feel at home".

I went out about my normal hustle the next day as usual, came back home, dey parlour small. As I say make I enter room, this my guy don carry oil paint (that type wey no dey clean), and painted one kain evil spirit looking painting on my bedroom wall.

Now, anytime I enter my room, I must shout "Blood of Jesus!".

cheesy grin grin you wan kee person ni cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by kponkedenge(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
So this bro code thing issa scam grin
Some guys are actually like that. I once had a friend that went behind me to woo my ex when we were having issues.
Me and the babe later came back together and she told me everything, although we are no longer together anymore.
This same guy still comes around to my place, but if my woman is around, I don't allow him come because he will automatically start misbehaving, she has even complained about him talking too much ... He'll start talking anyhow to appear big, crack dry jokes, do all sort of rubbish.
Matter of fact, there are a handful of guys that are like that, and it can be annoying.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 1Sharon(f): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
sorepco:
From ur story it seems like u live abroad. I don't know y some people r entitled like this. I Know sum1 who gave i.v. to her cuz to come to di States for a visit. She came n spent 2 weeks n later left back to naija. 8 months later she called again telling that she wants to come on vacation with her 4 Bois. They later arrived Yankee and after 1 week she informed this person that she will be leaving back to ibadan n day she wud like for her cuz to adopt her 4 boys so they can be permanent stay!
Her cuz informed her the day she leaves shall b the last day she sees her 4 boys as she will take Dem to social services! She come vex de bone her cuz wey help her!

Not even 1, but 4 boys? !

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Whizbuzz(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
Years back when I was in year 2 at PTI,I came home for holidays and a male friend of mine came around to say hello to me,he greeted my dad and we both sat down on a 3 sitter chair watching the BBC which my dad was already glued to my friends arrival...to my greatest surprise.....he stood up and took the remote that was on a stool in front of my dad and changed the channel to sound city...I was dumbfounded and my dad was like trying to load to know exactly what just happened....to me that was weird...cos it was his 1st time in my house and my dad has never even met him before...and have never been to his house before myself...it was weird anyway....I got scolded when he left cos my dad kept mute till he left...

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 1Sharon(f): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
balqe:
She was putting my family's pictures inside her bag

Ok this is straight up creepy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by bummyla(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
When we were little a visitor came to our house, when he left we went to clean up the side stool and arrange the seat cushion, only to discover maggots all over the seat and in & out of the glass cup he drank from. That was the last day my parents allowed him into our house! https://www.bummyla.com

IyaTola:
What’s the weirdest thing a visitor has done in your house/home?

Fitting my clothes without my permission.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
haha these people are funny
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by ViykeNairaland: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
pek:
Mine was with my elder brother. He visited from Abuja to Lagos just before my wedding. Asked me for a loan that things weren't okay with him at the moment. I promised to help settle him later after my wedding. He asked me how much I was paying for the accommodation. I told him. He asked if he could stay and be paying for one room. I declined.
He came with his family for the wedding and his family was allotted one out of the four rooms in the duplex ( all en suit). Days after wedding, bros didn't go. I had extra five mouths to feed. Unplanned and little prepared for. Four weeks passed, no leave no transfer. The last straw was when I saw the wife's panties on the door. She didn't hang it in the bathroom, on the bathroom door, in the wardrobe or anywhere in their room. But on the door leading to the room. I was mad. Had to go see my uncle who sent for him. He left the following morning.
...for your mind now you be better brother....you never marry dey live for duplex for Abuja....I'm sure that your wedding na make all man see sey you don arrive....your elder brother with him wife and children dey for your one room wey I can bet your gate man only dey occupy...the pant na just excuse to pursue am. No dey call the man your BROTHER....you no know wetin e mean! Imagine this nonsense....Your brother disparing situation na him you come dey showcase for social media! Devil purnish you dia! Na your type wife go turn to vegitable no body go come help! Monkey man. Your time dey come!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by missimelda01(f): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
He is not a friend, I wonder what you're still doing with such a person.
kponkedenge:

Some guys are actually like that. I once had a friend that went behind me to woo my ex when we were having issues.
Me and the babe later came back together and she told me everything, although we are no longer together anymore.
This same guy still comes around to my place, but if my woman is around, I don't allow him come because he will automatically start misbehaving, she has even complained about him talking too much ... He'll start talking anyhow to appear big, crack dry jokes, do all sort of rubbish.
Matter of fact, there are a handful of guys that are like that, and it can be annoying.

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by lucky4west: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
JasonScoolari:
She walked straight to my kitchen to prepare my last yam....

I collected the yam money from my friend who invited her.
....your head de there

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Sammarshall(f): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Just stop pretending please, it's either you cooked up that story or you had sex with him, I know how you girls are, always pretending. besides I know if you get to meet me physically you will want to have sex with me, grin
you are the types that always ring my phone disturbing of coming to my house.

My dear please get a life before you get HIV, you sound ridiculous ah swear!

Why do you think she cooked up story? I guess that’s your specialty, you should know better.

I hate guys like you, you must be a yahoo boy or your parents are part of Nigerian problem.

No reasonable, educated, hardworking, young and promising guy will sound as pathetic and senseless like you do.

I feel you’re totally jobless.

9 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 1Sharon(f): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
PrinceGallant:
They were three women, they came for a ceremony which would be held in the following day, so they had to pass night with us. I offered them my very room so they could be comfortable.

In the early morning, they started to pray in Jesus name and they were shouting. They extended the prayer for almost an hour. And it is visbly written all over the wall that they are in Muslims house. Everybody in my house uses hijab.

But I just reported them to the one that brought them to us.

Seema like they were indirectly trying to piss you off/preach

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by EzeAmusu(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
hopexter:

Would you have pushed her off if it was just the both of you grin
the niggur would have drew her closer,,,,,and you know what will follow next

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:

My sister it's a matter of saying no. You can never tell what is on a woman's mind.

I have been so gentlemanly with a female visitor before that we spent the whole time in the living room watching TV.

On the stairs seeing her off she asked me," so na tv u take me watch today?"

cheesy
Too funny

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Germi9: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shittt ,nor flush toilet.....
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Akinowon123(m): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
Birds of a feather, I said my own.. say your own and leave me the heck alone abi is your brain paining you? Take panadol and drink water. Rubbish
With the way you are going and saying what you like to anyone cos it's a faceless forum, I pity who will wife u cos I don't see any trait of good and normal person in you

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by IMASTEX: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
virgoquin:

Must you guys touch any female that comes to your place.

I don't know why guys have this mindset of trying to act funny when a lady visits them
Unfortunately, the ladies have activated in the guys such mindset by later mocking him of been chickenhearted. Hence they rather try and fail than not to try at all. Before I went on retirement, I use to make my intention so loud in different ways over the phone to the lady. So when she comes we'll be on the page. No time for protocol grin

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
maynation:

You get time sef, his story ain't even real.

aunty share sumtelse ... no needs an examiner here. the more share d more fun even if you were d wierd visitor share nobody go beat you.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by kponkedenge(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
missimelda01:
He is not a friend, I wonder what you're still doing with such a person.
We schooled together and it so happens that he works not too far from my place. So he likes to come around most weekends. Sometimes I just ignore his calls and sometimes I do pick but give him excuses why he shouldn't come and sometimes I give in.
So is just a never ending cycle I can't fully control.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.