Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,681 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Man Fainted After Five Round Of S£x, Eyewitness Revealed, Shared Pictures. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Fainted After Five Round Of S£x, Eyewitness Revealed, Shared Pictures. (8898 Views)

Man Fainted In The Middle Of S£X After Discovering The Lady He Picked Was A Man / ENDSARS: Lady Bares Her Cleavages To Protest- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fainted After Five Round Of S£x, Eyewitness Revealed, Shared Pictures. by solmus: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2020
Some men still never get sense in 2020, how many women have you heard of dying ontop of a man, yet you want to lill yourself
Re: Man Fainted After Five Round Of S£x, Eyewitness Revealed, Shared Pictures. by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 04, 2020
LIVINGICON:

And if what you post is not true, may PUSSY kill you.

What gives life cannot kill.
Re: Man Fainted After Five Round Of S£x, Eyewitness Revealed, Shared Pictures. by Hdanny(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2020
vanida6:
grin 5 round shocked; nah horse em be grin

that's too much nah haba see him dey sweat dere grin

Re: Man Fainted After Five Round Of S£x, Eyewitness Revealed, Shared Pictures. by austine4real(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2020
I've gone 7 rounds but the next days I wasn't myself oo

I was so light like a feather

�����

1 Like

Re: Man Fainted After Five Round Of S£x, Eyewitness Revealed, Shared Pictures. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
illitrate:

What gives life cannot kill.

So many lives have gone down the drain because of PUSSY and you won't be an exception
Re: Man Fainted After Five Round Of S£x, Eyewitness Revealed, Shared Pictures. by daisidavid(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hilarious! Please don't tell me getting your hood on I mean erection after 2round isn't based on drugs or substance from alagbo!!! Meanwhile that's no sex anymore moreover not even exercise is no fun too!!! 6 round ke? God forbid bad thing! You're there digging borehole on somebody else daugther!!! Wasted energy! What's your gain now that you fainted..... nawao ...... Anything 3round jaapa..... won't come and die
Re: Man Fainted After Five Round Of S£x, Eyewitness Revealed, Shared Pictures. by galadima77(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
Them force the man? Do the one you can do and save your ass for another day.

He was either trying to impress the girl or punish her... And I'pretty sure the age gap no be here. Silly man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend / My Big Thing Is Causing Trouble (photo) / No Daughter Of Mine Would Ever Get Married To A Yoruba Boy....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.