Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) (23601 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Chizuru01(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hisduchess:

This guy and his virgin and non virgin fictious stories.abegiii make we hear word joor

Are you still a virgin? Do yourself and your future hubby a favour by always masturbating. It will help keep things balanced. Thank me later.
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by rex444(m): 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
movingclouds:

Wetin he wan gain apart from hmm yeah Awww oooh I'm gonna cum I don cum....
eee don finish oooo now that stupid idiot with one eye in between somewhere don go cause wahala for guy man
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
undecided
InfernoNig:

I fall put, she looked more like a 20, n we where grooving until she started those childish altitude, after much research found out she was 16. Had to end the affair but Damn I bleeped up, still I enjoyed her, she was a freak on bed, bathroom, kitchen and chair. Chai I miss her sha.
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Rukkydelta(f): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Your coursemate committed a crime by having sex with a minor, he deserves jail for statutory rape.

And the age of consent in Nigeria is 18, it was modified in 2015. You can check Wikipedia and see

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Africa

Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by purples25(f): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
If you are strict and harsh with them they will never do rubbish around you. When they know it's a slap and you will report them to their parents. But if you secretly fancy them in your heart...

Later you will come and start giving excuses.
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Chizuru01(m): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
purples25:
If you are strict and harsh with them they will never do rubbish around you. When they know it's a slap and you will report them to their parents. But if you secretly fancy them in your heart...

Later you will come and start giving excuses.

Do you expect me not to fancy good things? How am I going to feed my eyes kwanu?
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by purples25(f): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
Chizuru01:

Do you expect me not to fancy good things? How am I going to feed my eyes kwanu?

A small girl is a good thing to fancy. Well that's your choice. Many matured ladies out there with the same thing you are looking at in a small girl that is still a child at heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Chizuru01(m): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
Rukkydelta:
Your coursemate committed a crime by having sex with a minor, he deserves jail for statutory rape.

And the age of consent in Nigeria is 18, it was modified in 2015. You can check Wikipedia and see

Anybody can go to Wikipedia and type rubbish their, the page will be reviewed and updated.

Senator Yerima and northern + Imo senators forced Gej to sign it that you can marry or Sex from 12 years
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Chizuru01(m): 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
purples25:

A small girl is a good thing to fancy. Well that's your choice. Many matured ladies out there with the same thing you are looking at in a small girl that is still a child at heart.

See, those Sec school girls are very wild. Sometimes, men don't find them but rather, they find men come and sometimes you may not even know she's not 18 yet.
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by kecee99(m): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
Chizuru01:

Are you still a virgin? Do yourself and your future hubby a favour by always masturbating. It will help keep things balanced. Thank me later.
A fellow person advising another to masturbate as if na beta thing angry @hisduchess, don't listen to him o bcauz masturbation can wreck you mentally into deep depression. If not properly guarded can lead to serious low self-esteem nor suicide.

3 Likes

Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by paix(m): 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
justnock:
If you're still hiding to bang a chick, it means you're "technically" still a kid. grin
Some people regard this action as a secret service.
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by paix(m): 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
Chizuru01:

Feed them with good books, biko.
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Rukkydelta(f): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
Chizuru01:

Anybody can go to Wikipedia and type rubbish their, the page will be reviewed and updated.

Senator Yerima and northern + Imo senators forced Gej to sign it that you can marry or Sex from 12 years

Please I need evidence to park this statement, GEJ never signed such
Because I just search online and saw nothing like this

If you even browse through vanguard, premium times and other national news broadcasting service you will see that it's 18(the 11years was just a rumour)
Even a lawyer friend once told me the age of consent is 18. Anyone having sexual encounter with a minor is committing criminal offence

It's so unfortunate sexual and child abusers go scot free in this country because most persons don't know the law.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Niggas outchea supporting pedo
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by purples25(f): 12:35am On Feb 07, 2020
Chizuru01:

See, those Sec school girls are very wild. Sometimes, men don't find them but rather, they find men come and sometimes you may not even know she's not 18 yet.

No matter how wild they are, you are older and wiser. So therefore you should be very cautious when you want to get involved. Anyway all this i fell into this and that is because of reckless, fun types of 'dating'. Somebody serious go investigate, check, understand,observe before dating, because its probably for marriage and all that.

It's immorality that breeds all this.

1 Like

Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Bahddo(m): 1:24am On Feb 07, 2020
Are we supposed to pity the pedophile?
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 2:09am On Feb 07, 2020
Bahddo:
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Chizuru01(m): 6:04am On Feb 07, 2020
Bahddo:
Is he A Paedophile? When the constitution of Nigeria approved that she is matured enough to have consensual sex.
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Chizuru01(m): 6:08am On Feb 07, 2020
purples25:

No matter how wild they are, you are older and wiser. So therefore you should be very cautious when you want to get involved. Anyway all this i fell into this and that is because of reckless, fun types of 'dating'. Somebody serious go investigate, check, understand,observe before dating, because its probably for marriage and all that.

It's immorality that breeds all this.

Yes. Its immorality. But, I hope you are not hunting the man down?
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Chizuru01(m): 6:09am On Feb 07, 2020
GeeJack:
Niggas outchea supporting pedo
Shut your trap. He ain't a Paedophile.
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Chizuru01(m): 6:44am On Feb 07, 2020
kecee99:
A fellow person advising another to masturbate as if na beta thing angry @hisduchess, don't listen to him o bcauz masturbation can wreck you mentally into deep depression. If not properly guarded can lead to serious low self-esteem nor suicide.

That means I supposed to be in Lower self-esteem now or maybe be so depressed to commit suicide.

Stop believing those nonsence you read online. Its totally based on Rumour
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 07, 2020
Chizuru01:
Shut your trap. He ain't a Paedophile.
Ahh yes a 24 year old fucking a 16 year old isn't a pedo bc 16 just happen to be the legal age of consent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Snixdave114(m): 8:31am On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Memberclub(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2020
Chizuru01:

your fake stories are getting too much. Behave yourself old man
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by solmus: 10:35am On Feb 07, 2020
this one never sabi life... everything is always your fault as a man

1 Like

Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Charleys: 11:31am On Feb 07, 2020
Rukkydelta:

Please I need evidence to park this statement, GEJ never signed such
Because I just search online and saw nothing like this

If you even browse through vanguard, premium times and other national news broadcasting service you will see that it's 18(the 11years was just a rumour)
Even a lawyer friend once told me the age of consent is 18. Anyone having sexual encounter with a minor is committing criminal offence

It's so unfortunate sexual and child abusers go scot free in this country because most persons don't know the law.

Guy Nigeria's age of consent is 11.

Deal with it.
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by purples25(f): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
Chizuru01:

Yes. Its immorality. But, I hope you are not hunting the man down?

No hunting for now.
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Chizuru01(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
purples25:

No hunting for now.

lol. Take it easy on the innocent man dear. He never raped you remember. And also, he may eliminate you if he considers you a threat to his lovely family or reputation
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by purples25(f): 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
Chizuru01:

lol. Take it easy on the innocent man dear. He never raped you remember. And also, he may eliminate you if he considers you a threat to his lovely family or reputation

Oh that's what you mean. That's funny. Innocent men.
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by DaveedXI: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Chizuru01:

Is he A Paedophile? When the constitution of Nigeria approved that she is matured enough to have consensual sex.

Let me ask you, do you really think 12 year Olds are mature enough to engage in a sexual intercourse? �
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Apination(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Let him use the opportunity to give testimony, tell the people how God saved him from the spirit of fornication and how he intends to be an ambassador for chastity grin
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Lightangel65: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Rukkydelta:

If it was a 16yrs old boy and a 24yrs old girl no one will talk o
To me anything that isn't rape is not a crime.
Leave that area fast,
I agree what he did was wrong but at 16 the girl has also matured to know the act was bad. Don't blame him alone,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.