Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) (23597 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Anayalv: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
There is nothing to be ashamed of. What you did was not wrong. Then agai you are only 24 years old. You are not an old man. Thegirl was not underage and she clearly wanted to have sex wtih ypu. It is not like you forced her or someting. You are saying that she gave you the signs and then led yu to having sex with her. She kissed you then walked away but then she came back. The whole affair went on for 3 weeks so it is not that suprising. She was also chating on her boyfriend who apparently had already slept with her. Her mother should know better than to force you to confess your sins infront of the church. It is the girl that should be confessing. She forced herself at you. Men will always be men and wjen food is handed to them then they have to eat it.
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Miratus(m): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
The men are always the one to be blamed even if they are inocent. If your story is true then you are being blamed for something that is not even your fault. The girl is nothtat young. it is not like she could not think for herself. Why would she just be coming to your house like that if she was not expecting something to happen. She planned this thing from the very beginning untill she finally suuceeded in getting what she wanted. if her mother had not showed uo then she would have continued on with her act. I am sure that she acted all innocent because she is considered to be young. Dhe landed you into a trap and you got in without thinking. Do not go to the curch for the confession. Tell the girl to tell the truth and stop playing innocent.
Re: Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) by Kulawyn: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
You have just said that you are a 24 year old man and the girl is 16. Do you not see what is going on here. The girl is an adolescent. We all know what happens in that stage. The desire for sex is just another one of the tthings that go on in a girl of that age. She was not thinking straight but you were. She wanted to experience it from a person with experience from my point of view. The queastion I have from you is what were you thinking? You are a grown man and you are making out with a teenage girl. All you had to do was control yourself. The truth cannot long be hiddedn. It was bound to come out eventually and the one that would be blamed is you. Just go to the church and confess what you did. Hopefully they will not press charges against you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.