Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. (65717 Views)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / Should I Allow My Mother-in-law In Our Home? I Need Advice / Should I Allow My Mum To Visit Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by AmTruth: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
If you are convinced that this suits you no one can force you to change.

But believe bro, no man is an Island.

Keeping people off is preparing for your own time of being Kept Off as life is unpredictable sometimes
Nwanna2588:
As for me, I like both my own and my woman relations to keep off.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by iliyande(m): 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
Jochabed:
But this relatives had houses before you got married right, so why the sudden change of accommodation immediately you get married. I'm not against relatives coming to visit, but must relatives move permanently to your house after your married? It's not healthy especially for a young growing marriage.

No... One or two of them were with me before we got married?
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by Skmoda360(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Blu03:
undecided
sshhhhh! Is the word by any chance...transgendered?
Shhhhhh!!! Kee you there.....see this small pikin because I dey word with you, will you get outta here....if you see me one on one you go fit "shhhhhh" me....
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by jayjayjones: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
Jokerman:
This is a foolish write up.... I pity you... Try these and see how your end will be

Relatives can visit but not come to live with you.. Rent a room for them...

A word is enough

You are the foolish one here. The OP tried it and it actually worked for him so who are you to dictate how it should be done?
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
cry
Skmoda360:

Shhhhhh!!! Kee you there.....see this small pikin because I dey word with you, will you get outta here....if you see me one on one you go fit "shhhhhh" me....
angry cry
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by Skmoda360(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
Blu03:
cry angry cry
I don dey leave this place before she cry full everywhere.....

Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
Idaytesj29:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Bukatyne wet I won marry? I run for my life.
She say she done marry already
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
Skmoda360:

I don dey leave this place before she cry full everywhere.....
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Why do you make me weep??
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by MhizzV(f): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
stevups:

May the love rule your family. Rule is too formal!
yea...that's the main tin in relationship and marriage ie Love and understanding.
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by Skmoda360(m): 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
Blu03:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Why do you make me weep??
See question oooo...see me see trouble.....na your talk make me vex now lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Meeyankee:

Mrs but I never insulted her, so instead of you to tell your fellow female to take my correction and fellow the fact you are attacking me,why is it that nowadays everybody thinks they have an opinion?when you know that deep inside your mind what your are saying in wrong I am a science I always fellow the fact not people's opinions because I got deep observation into things,I reason dey way you will never reason all through your life time even when you are in your 80s,my Brian process 100% faster than yours..hmmm funny enough how some people don't know and they don't want to know.
Mr know it all, there are better ways to pass information without being crude or rude about it, n besides if someone has refused to see things ur own way u let them be, it's not by force and yes I'm so happy that I don't reason like u coz u think that you are intelligent but u are not, intelligent people don't act or reason the way u do.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by majestique(f): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
youwanbanme:

If it was about d topic, i wouldn't av mentioned you, madam think you will realize my response was tailored for your comment.

I am not against a man or woman caring for their extended family. what I'm against is relatives from both side choking a newly married couple. they can come visit from time to time but not staying too long especially if the couple is struggling with resources. with time when God blesses their hustle and they move to a bigger apartment, extended families can extend their stay.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
MissGodOwn:

Mr know it all, there are better ways to pass information without being crude or rude about it, n besides if someone has refused to see things ur own way u let them be, it's not by force and no I'm so happy that I don't reason like u coz u think that you are intelligent but u are not intelligent people don't act or reason the way u do.
Mrs take is easy on me. I never forced my believe on anybody. Now you fail to realize that she was also forcing her ideology on me.i am not a mr know it all. You know the fact will always remains the fact. Opinion is when somebody is c is bringing another ideology and believe to attacked the fact which you know as a science I cannot accept such thing.
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by AmTruth: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2020
You are absolutely right.

And that's why we say it is better to have an understanding agreement about the timing of visiting or staying instead of saying No One must visit or stay.

I like your understanding on what we're looking at.
Bless you
majestique:

I am not against a man or woman caring for their extended family. what I'm against is relatives from both side choking a newly married couple. they can come visit from time to time but not staying too long especially if the couple is struggling with resources. with time when God blesses their hustle and they move to a bigger apartment, extended families can extend their stay.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by engrchykae(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2020
Midas01:
It is the useless woman that gave birth to you that is not worthy to be termed a human. Your sisters, relatives etc are the people who are not worthy to be called humans.

Look around you, left , right, center, forward, backward, news, media etc it is men that commit 99% of the crimes. It is men who robbed the Ondo bank yesterday and blew someone's modafvcking brains out and has it all over the fvcking floor. Men are the one causing chaos in the world today doing 99.9% of the killing and maiming, deceiving, scamming etc but here you are spilling your foolishness all over the place because some women don't want relatives.

I pity women who end up with airbags like you.
it's like you are the she devil I just described.
Soft devils.
As for your crime stats, women give birth to children and sell them off.
Men are only face of crime, women are the real beings behind every crime.
They push the foolish guys into crime.
You devils will come into a man's life and before everyone knows what's happening,the man's mother will become a witch while the girl's mother will become a saint.
If I catch your type,I will burst your pride.
After silly sex,your type will start telling your husband not to help his siblings.
Bleep your smelly pussy
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by engrchykae(m): 11:40am On Feb 08, 2020
Ilekokonit:

He who has ears let him hear and LEARN from someone who has REAL LIFE experience.

Most Nigerian women are competitive DESTROYERS and their common game plan is to isolate the man by quarrelling with or ensuring he quarrels with ALL those who can give him good advice or refuge and once he is isolated from his friends and family, she will then have a free hand to deal with him RUTHLESSLY and for good measure, she will also turn his children against him.

WHAT WICKED SOULS BLACK WOMEN HAVE BECOME.

There is no love in their hearts, just cunningness, lies, greed and WICKEDNESS.
whatever you did to them,they will treasure it up in their hearts, when you are old,she will turn the children against you.
Better prepare for your old age.
Demon beings.
Spiritually women are of lower plane so they are nearer to the lower spirits.
Men are only means to an end to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by seangy4konji: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
My mother left finally for England when I was 2 year and my younger sister 1.elder brother 4 years...dad would not allow us go back with mum.A step mother came in ,had her own 2 daughters and has been the one from day one taking care of this small children left behind by her husband's first wife..days of sickness,days of mad hunger,days of washing our xkothea days of getting home turee from work to start cooking or guvubg injection,days of my auaters terrible bow leg to make her walk straight..days of not allowing you to die from bad fever or dysentery..up till secondary,to university,where cousins and brothers are hustling and all to be there..cold night outside in foreign country..no cigarette no odd jobs to py rent...

After all this?I will now meet a lady that would tell me make my step mum not visit me?or my brothers because she want privacy

Haaaa. Forget it.
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by Ryan03(f): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

I still don't see an issue if they live together forever. In some cultures that is allowed and the way marriages are conducted. The person I quoted believes it's only poor people who live together. Wrong thinking. You don't own the person. Things like "leave my husband for me" are pointless talks because the man did not drop from Mars. He knew those people all his life. He got married to you, he doesn't have to shut them out of his life because of you.
different strokes for different folks. you should discuss that with your fiance first, if she agrees, fine. not that you will marry her and then tell her your parents or siblings are coming to stay indefinitely and she just have to accept it simply because you have known them all your life. what if she is a private person? not everyone wants that, what if you are the one that don't want such and she insist on bringing her parents or siblings indefinitely? let's consider things from the second persons point of view before doing them. No woman should try that shit with me o. life is easy na we Dey complicate am

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by Ryan03(f): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
Youngzedd:

You are Ryan03
no way grin
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by AmTruth: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Wow! Inspiring experience.

God bless.
seangy4konji:
My mother left finally for England when I was 2 year and my younger sister 1.elder brother 4 years...dad would not allow us go back with mum.A step mother came in ,had her own 2 daughters and has been the one from day one taking care of this small children left behind by her husband's first wife..days of sickness,days of mad hunger,days of washing our xkothea days of getting home turee from work to start cooking or guvubg injection,days of my auaters terrible bow leg to make her walk straight..days of not allowing you to die from bad fever or dysentery..up till secondary,to university,where cousins and brothers are hustling and all to be there..cold night outside in foreign country..no cigarette no odd jobs to py rent...

After all this?I will now meet a lady that would tell me make my step mum not visit me?or my brothers because she want privacy

Haaaa. Forget it.
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by wizdomnzube(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
centboy123456:

abi na my brother no be lie u talk
My brother life nor hard oh, na we make am hard.
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by Perfectella(f): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
Don't mind that lady eeh immaturity thats whats wrong with her she still be small pickin
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by Raalsalghul: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Youngzedd:

I know her level of manipulation. It's no longer new to me. Women as a whole are manipulative.

Lies and manipulations are how she survives >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-9u9kBoFzQ

From facebook to this place, free this babes now. grin
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by Youngzedd(m): 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
Raalsalghul:

From facebook to this place, free this babes now. grin

Are we friends on Facebook?
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by Midas01: 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
It is your mother's maggot pussy that stinks from years of prostitution.

Fvcking lunatic without a functional brain.[s]
engrchykae:
it's like you are the she devil I just described.
Soft devils.
As for your crime stats, women give birth to children and sell them off.
Men are only face of crime, women are the real beings behind every crime.
They push the foolish guys into crime.
You devils will come into a man's life and before everyone knows what's happening,the man's mother will become a witch while the girl's mother will become a saint.
If I catch your type,I will burst your pride.
After silly sex,your type will start telling your husband not to help his siblings.
Bleep your smelly pussy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by engrchykae(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Midas01:
It is your mother's maggot pussy that stinks from years of prostitution.

Fvcking lunatic without a functional brain.
the funny thing is that jezebels like you loathe the husband's family house making the weak males you entangled not to meet with their families.
Pussy might be a source of power for your male captive but your pussy lacks power where an alpha man like me is in the arena.
How on Earth is that stinking fish odour orifice able to influence men by the way.
Fck off silly one
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by Raalsalghul: 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
Youngzedd:

Are we friends on Facebook?

What do you think M.N.J?
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by Youngzedd(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Raalsalghul:

What do you think M.N.J?

Shuu! cheesy

Na my person Ooh.
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by Realhommie(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2020
King2019:

God bless your future...
Leave those people alone
Those two only asked to know but see how she responded.. Yet you had to come ass-lick coz she has (f) in front of her moniker, abi? Continue
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by Realhommie(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2020
correctyourself:

And you deliberately refused to mentioned what happened about the soup.

Let any body try that nonsense and put his dirty hand into the soup my wife is cooking, and pick meat and see if i will not drive that person away from my house. Indiscipline has no space in my house.
He didn't put hand in the soup, rather he would go serve himself, that's what she meant. It was her wrong use of grammar that got many confused.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by AmTruth: 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
It is becoming more and more necessary that we all need our families around us base on our acceptable and agreed timing, as recent events around us continue to support this facts and realities.
Re: Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. by ImaIma1(f): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
AmTruth:
If only some of them know the sacrifices some of our relations have made in contributing to whom they married, they would even prefer marrying them to us

I guess nobody sacrificed or contributed in the wife's upbringing. No one made her who she is. Let everyone that contributed and sacrificed for them move into their house with them and learn to live in peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido / "How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" / Man Shares Photo Of Drug He Found In Younger Sister's Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.