Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108361 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by DebbyChris(f): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2020
Good morning sir
Help me interpret this dream I was asked to test an engagement ring to know which one is my size. Please I usually have the problem of remembering my dream, what do I do?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Gosayddf: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by FengChui(m): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2020
I usually dream everyday and because of that, I don’t pay much cognizance to my dreams. I had two dreams recently that were more like a trance and it’s been pretty difficult to forget.
The first one, I was in a deserted compound and there was a gentle flood sweeping the place. It was also raining too so I could not go out of the compound. But there I was in the compound, alone and watching the flood passing by everywhere in the compound. The color of the flood was light pink. The sky was thick with rain clouds, suggesting that the rain was not going to stop anytime soon. I called on a friend to come and pick me with his car. On his way, he encountered some issues and almost turned back but he didn’t. He came to the compound and picked me and I woke up.

The second one was very recently. I lost my job last month and it’s been difficult for me. I am a single guy and I am not preparing for marriage. But in this dream, I was preparing for my cousin’s marriage ceremony. I was so involved in the preparation like I was the one getting married. But no, it was my cousin. The funny thing is that this my cousin has gotten married almost twenty years ago. She is with her husband and blessed with kids. I am not close to them even though we stay in the same state. I visit them maybe twice in a year.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Preenxess(f): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good evening sir
My husband said he had a dream where in himself and his two sisters were going somewhere like a church at agbara. When they got to a bus-stop which is before the one they are to stop, the sisters had a little quarrel and as such the younger one went her separate way. They (himself and the immediate younger sister) got to a building beautiful where members of their church were discussing and coming out from.
Along the way, he was cautioning the immediate younger sister that she shouldn't have picked a quarrel with younger one knowing that she's her younger one. He also told her that she's supposed to watch out for her.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:46am On Jul 29, 2020
Nwaotu10:
Good morning, sir.

I dreamt that I took a group of people to an excursion in the mortuary.

2. I also dreamt my married sister gave birth sextuplets. (Six kids )

I kindly await for holy spirit's interpretation.

1... Pray seriously against spirit of death around someone you know. You need to keeping for your love ones.
2... There are ripe miracles coming for her very soon, miracles that will be jaw dropping. But she needs to keep praying for it to manifest, you can also be standing in the gap for her. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:51am On Jul 29, 2020
EMMNIG:
Good morning man of God,
Please help me interpret this dream, and it goes like this, Not exactly where live in real life, the neighborhood in the dream look like where the rich dwels on. So I entered one of the compounds, drove out big delivery van to an open plaza and Park, went to the same compound and drive another big van and at the same plaza. Then return to go and remove a motorcycle and drive it to the same plaza, this time while I park the bike, a young lady approach me and query whose permission do I have to do all that I have done, my response was that we are neighbors that I just helped. Another woman from behind smile and thanks me for the go work and promise to give me 1500 naira .

Thanks in anticipation sir, the Lord Bless you richly.

The lord is telling you to be hard working and try to help those you can because in it there is a great reward awaiting you. You can sow that sane amount she promised you into the work of God to activate the blessing. God bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:54am On Jul 29, 2020
yikky:
Good morning Mr Yinka
Please help me interpret this dream
I saw myself wearing two different slippers that are not equal and also they are not the same.
Thanks in anticipation sir.
Bless u

Pray seriously against manipulation/ pollution of your blessing or joy. Ask the lord to scatter every agenda of the enemy against your blessings. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:00am On Jul 29, 2020
DebbyChris:
Good morning sir
Help me interpret this dream I was asked to test an engagement ring to know which one is my size. Please I usually have the problem of remembering my dream, what do I do?

1... Be prepared for a marital breakthrough, seek the lord in prayer to choose right.

2...pray against spirit of dreadfulness, ask the lord to deliver you from it. Whenever you wake up and u can't remember your dreams, don't say anything to anyone just start praising the lord for at least 20mins. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:04am On Jul 29, 2020
Gosayddf:
In a dream, I saw myself addressing congregation (very many) but amidst them, there are very few people that did not like the way I was getting the concentration of large no of people like that. So they tried to shift d concentration f those people away from me. I no longer have their concentration and I left the podium.

The lord is preparing u for a greater height but you are not prepared.. You need to go for more training and pray for power to function well wherever God needs u.
Secondly pray against enemy of your progress/ destiny. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:05am On Jul 29, 2020
FengChui:
I usually dream everyday and because of that, I don’t pay much cognizance to my dreams. I had two dreams recently that were more like a trance and it’s been pretty difficult to forget.
The first one, I was in a deserted compound and there was a gentle flood sweeping the place. It was also raining too so I could not go out of the compound. But there I was in the compound, alone and watching the flood passing by everywhere in the compound. The color of the flood was light pink. The sky was thick with rain clouds, suggesting that the rain was not going to stop anytime soon. I called on a friend to come and pick me with his car. On his way, he encountered some issues and almost turned back but he didn’t. He came to the compound and picked me and I woke up.

The second one was very recently. I lost my job last month and it’s been difficult for me. I am a single guy and I am not preparing for marriage. But in this dream, I was preparing for my cousin’s marriage ceremony. I was so involved in the preparation like I was the one getting married. But no, it was my cousin. The funny thing is that this my cousin has gotten married almost twenty years ago. She is with her husband and blessed with kids. I am not close to them even though we stay in the same state. I visit them maybe twice in a year.

This had been addressed. Good morning
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:09am On Jul 29, 2020
Preenxess:
Good evening sir
My husband said he had a dream where in himself and his two sisters were going somewhere like a church at agbara. When they got to a bus-stop which is before the one they are to stop, the sisters had a little quarrel and as such the younger one went her separate way. They (himself and the immediate younger sister) got to a building beautiful where members of their church were discussing and coming out from.
Along the way, he was cautioning the immediate younger sister that she shouldn't have picked a quarrel with younger one knowing that she's her younger one. He also told her that she's supposed to watch out for her.

Tell him to pray against spirit of confusion and division among his people. He should also try and maintain a good relationship with the sisters. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by PETERSHOR(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nwaotu10(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

1... Pray seriously against spirit of death around someone you know. You need to keeping for your love ones.
2... There are ripe miracles coming for her very soon, miracles that will be jaw dropping. But she needs to keep praying for it to manifest, you can also be standing in the gap for her. Bless u.

Thank you, sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yikky(f): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Pray seriously against manipulation/ pollution of your blessing or joy. Ask the lord to scatter every agenda of the enemy against your blessings. Bless u.

thank u sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Firefunmi007(f): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
I had a dream where i was preparing for my wedding And then in the dream , i had a revelation Still in My dream so i went to meet one of my neighbors (who i know i is very sound spiritually) And told her to help me with the revelation, we started praying and i fell down as if somebody was dragging me, we prayed for a while and she said “somebody wanted me to have an accident or die before my wedding, as we were praying, i stood up and told her it was okay and time for me to go home before it gets too late
On my way to my house while walking alone suddenly i heard my sister shout behind me “who is that woman?” Lo and behold i saw a strange dark figure with a rod on it’s hand, I couldn’t look at the figure i could only see the shadow, i became scared and started shouting “blood of Jesus “ i woke up screaming blood ofJesus and then something told me to write the dream down.
All these happened in my dream, i have no plans of getting married now. I’m not married and I don’t have any plans of getting married this year.
I really do not understand the dream
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Dannybef96: 3:59am On Jul 30, 2020
Good morning. Please what does it mean to dream of flying a plane instead of boarding a bus. In the dream i wanted to travel but i found myself in an airport, and i was assisted by someone( a known face in real life) to meet up with available or current flight when i ought to have waited for the next available flight. in the dream it was my first time of boarding a plane, and i got to my destination so fast that i called my brother that I've gotten to my destination, andhe was so surprised that i was very fast because what he knew and i planned was boarding a bus to the place.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by mopesy: 7:14am On Jul 30, 2020
Good morning sir. I had a dream where I I saw soaked beans in a basin. I wanted to peel the beans but two men in my church told me to wait till next week Wednesday since that's when we will use it. I had in my mind that we could actually peel it and keep in the freezer. Meanwhile, part of the peels were already coming off.

Thank you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Collee(m): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2020
good morning SIR, please what does it mean to lose a rope and a laptop when drawing water from a well
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Oshin56(m): 7:25am On Aug 01, 2020
Good morning please, what does it mean in your dream if you see an orange tree with many fruits but many of it have got spoilt but you later found one that's not spoil and you are trying your efforts to pluck it but you are unable to pluck it.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prinzedy(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2020
Good morning and happy new month to you sir.

Please help interprete
I had a dream last night wherein I saw a lot beautiful eggs that looked like they were freshly laid in a transparent bag and I was admiring them. However, there are few other eggs that were in a crate and when I carried it, I discovered one or two of them is broken and there's tied nylon containing the contents of eggs without the shell
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Firefunmi007:
I had a dream where i was preparing for my wedding And then in the dream , i had a revelation Still in My dream so i went to meet one of my neighbors (who i know i is very sound spiritually) And told her to help me with the revelation, we started praying and i fell down as if somebody was dragging me, we prayed for a while and she said “somebody wanted me to have an accident or die before my wedding, as we were praying, i stood up and told her it was okay and time for me to go home before it gets too late
On my way to my house while walking alone suddenly i heard my sister shout behind me “who is that woman?” Lo and behold i saw a strange dark figure with a rod on it’s hand, I couldn’t look at the figure i could only see the shadow, i became scared and started shouting “blood of Jesus “ i woke up screaming blood ofJesus and then something told me to write the dream down.
All these happened in my dream, i have no plans of getting married now. I’m not married and I don’t have any plans of getting married this year.
I really do not understand the dream

Happy new month... Your dream is a deep revelation that needs urgent attention....
Pray hard against forces assigned to kill you before your wedding....
Pray against sudden death.

Use Psalms 125:3 For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.

Pray.... Every rod of the wicked assigned to your life and destiny backfire in Jesus name.

Psalms 118:17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

You need to be closer to God, run away from sin, restitute your ways and serve God. Is only God who can fight your battle for you. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dannybef96:
Good morning. Please what does it mean to dream of flying a plane instead of boarding a bus. In the dream i wanted to travel but i found myself in an airport, and i was assisted by someone( a known face in real life) to meet up with available or current flight when i ought to have waited for the next available flight. in the dream it was my first time of boarding a plane, and i got to my destination so fast that i called my brother that I've gotten to my destination, andhe was so surprised that i was very fast because what he knew and i planned was boarding a bus to the place.

God has plans of taking you higher and making your journey fast in life with the help of destiny helper which you are familiar with...

1 kings 18.46...Then the hand of the LORD came upon Elijah; and he girded up his loins and ran ahead of Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.

Pray for special speed in life and destiny.... Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
mopesy:
Good morning sir. I had a dream where I I saw soaked beans in a basin. I wanted to peel the beans but two men in my church told me to wait till next week Wednesday since that's when we will use it. I had in my mind that we could actually peel it and keep in the freezer. Meanwhile, part of the peels were already coming off.

Thank you sir.

You need to take things easy in life, wait for your time and let the lord direct you. Don't rush things because when you rush in you will rush out. Bless u.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Firefunmi007(f): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Happy new month... Your dream is a deep revelation that needs urgent attention....
Pray hard against forces assigned to kill you before your wedding....
Pray against sudden death.

Use Psalms 125:3 For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.

Pray.... Every rod of the wicked assigned to your life and destiny backfire in Jesus name.

Psalms 118:17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

You need to be closer to God, run away from sin, restitute your ways and serve God. Is only God who can fight your battle for you. Bless u.

Thank you so much Sir���
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2020
Collee:
good morning SIR, please what does it mean to lose a rope and a laptop when drawing water from a well

The enemy is planning to turn the source of your blessing to source of losses. You need to wage war against every agenda of the wicked against your blessings and joy in life.
Moreover be careful when you are pursuing morning and be more prayerful.
Happy new month.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by mopesy: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

You need to take things easy in life, wait for your time and let the lord direct you. Don't rush things because when you rush in you will rush out. Bless u.

Thank you sir.God bless you for the deep insight.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
Oshin56:
Good morning please, what does it mean in your dream if you see an orange tree with many fruits but many of it have got spoilt but you later found one that's not spoil and you are trying your efforts to pluck it but you are unable to pluck it.

Pray that your blessings will not pass you by, you have lost many opportunities in life but God can restore all your loss.

Joel 2:25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

Job 42:10 And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.

Pray with those Bible verses, ask the lord to restore you completely. Happy new month.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
prinzedy:
Good morning and happy new month to you sir.

Please help interprete
I had a dream last night wherein I saw a lot beautiful eggs that looked like they were freshly laid in a transparent bag and I was admiring them. However, there are few other eggs that were in a crate and when I carried it, I discovered one or two of them is broken and there's tied nylon containing the contents of eggs without the shell

Ask the lord to break you out of every yoke you are.
Isaiah 10:27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

Pray with that Bible verse and against satanic bewitchment. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prinzedy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Ask the lord to break you out of every yoke you are.
Isaiah 10:27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

Pray with that Bible verse and against satanic bewitchment. Bless u.

Thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lovemaths(f): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
I had a dream where I was naked in the upper part of my body. I was breaking egusi and eating it. Please what does it mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:33am On Aug 02, 2020
lovemaths:
I had a dream where I was naked in the upper part of my body. I was breaking egusi and eating it. Please what does it mean?

Change your ways and follow God.... Pray against shame. You need the baptism of fire and the holyghost. You can be in sin and still expect grace to multiply. Each time you eat in the dream, the enemy has dropped a seed in you or has taken a blessing from you.
But when you are in Christ and you are Baptist of fire , you become fire to in the camp of the enemy. Pray with heb 1.7. Ask God to make u a flame of fire. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nonychinonso(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2020
Good morning, I had dream last night where I am in a working place and my friend that both us of are working together was calling me on phone to ask about our payment for the month so I told him there was not positive response concerning the payment, after the call I found my self in our church and one of my relative was there and he gave me bread (very big bread) and I ate from it and people around me was begging me after the bread even little children, I share it with them and a lady seating beside my ask me how do I know how to read and write in the dream, I respond by telling her to read Christian book every day and she will make it a habit with the same time every day,

As I was returning home with a friend we saw a cub and I kill it, after killing it I told my friend we should run because the mother we be somewhere close to us and we run as far as we can** wake up**

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (97) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.