Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108969 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Itznekky: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2020
hello sir, pls for a long time now I been constantly dreaming of eating in the dream, like different foods. Today's own was this Igbo food abacha well prepared with bush meat, as I was eating I noticed that the person that helped me get the food didn't have any( meanwhile I know him), I have to give him the remaining to eat. pls help and interpreted, God bless
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Durchess(f): 5:47am On Aug 04, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
SHARE YOUR DREAMS AND THE HOLYSPIRIT WILL HELP INTERPRET THEM
I was in a dream where we put mattress on the ground outside, I was with 2 children, maybe playing
Saw someone I know, we exchanged numbers then from there to police station to find out what someone did. I stood afar asked question then left
I saw them interrogating someone else under a tree and another lady was telling the one being interrogated to drink garri.

Attended somewhere like a tutorial. Helped a lady to hold her file when she came she was complaining so i warned her about complaining then a man there supported me. I left looking for my husband, then someone told me my husband was back and we started going home

On the way home,High tension was sparking seriously from afar off to another street, the light sparkle touched dangote trailer parked and stained 3 bags of cement. I also saw something burning at another direction. I showed my husband but he said it was not serious. We kept walking. He was taking me to a new place he moved to. We got to the building, it was an old building, not painted or plastered. We stepped in children were in the place like a big parlor I saw a woman sitting close I greeted her. Then the door to our apartment was opened it was big and dirts were all over. I began thinking about how I would clean and arrange the place to look better. I was also wondering what my parents will say about the area. Then i woke.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Salt06(m): 6:05am On Aug 04, 2020
Good morning sir. Pls had this dream few days back. Saw Bishop Oyedepo dressed up like a farmer and I purchase freshly harvested vegetables from him.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prinzedy(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2020
Good morning Mr Yinka.
Trust you're well rested.
Please I had a dream and it goes thus:
I saw my wife in the dream stooling in a plastic. The stool is so watery like urine and the colour looks like wine. There's a whitish discharge coming out from her body.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by centchukz1: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Please help me interpret this dream.

I was at the formal Company I worked. My boss saw me and asked what am I doing here, I told him that I came to pack up my remaining stuffs, I was trying to explain to him the reason why I resigned, but he misunderstood me and started pursuing me out immediately and he poured me a bucket of water as am leaving.

Thank you very much.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by mopesy: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
Good afternoon Mr Yinka
I had a dream where I lited a match, there was light and it caught the DVD in my room and had started spreading to my bag. I got water and quickly doused it. The water made the books wet and the room became dirty because of the papers I had poured water on. I decided to sleep that I was going to clean the mess when I woke up. By the time I woke up in the dream, a guy had already cleaned everything as if nothing happened but I discovered that he omitted like a lower part that had residues of the wet papers.

In another part now, I saw an old friend and his dad in a living room and was wearing green dress. I told them I needed to change, so I went to the room but discovered I was putting on red gown with white stripes.

Thank you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:07am On Aug 05, 2020
Nonychinonso:
Good morning, I had dream last night where I am in a working place and my friend that both us of are working together was calling me on phone to ask about our payment for the month so I told him there was not positive response concerning the payment, after the call I found my self in our church and one of my relative was there and he gave me bread (very big bread) and I ate from it and people around me was begging me after the bread even little children, I share it with them and a lady seating beside my ask me how do I know how to read and write in the dream, I respond by telling her to read Christian book every day and she will make it a habit with the same time every day,

As I was returning home with a friend we saw a cub and I kill it, after killing it I told my friend we should run because the mother we be somewhere close to us and we run as far as we can** wake up**

The lord is attentive to your prayers .....whenever you receive or make a call in dream, it shows the lord is attentive to your prayers at that time.
Secondly, do more of giving, I mean you should create the habit of giving to the little children, poor and the work of God. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:18am On Aug 05, 2020
Itznekky:
hello sir, pls for a long time now I been constantly dreaming of eating in the dream, like different foods. Today's own was this Igbo food abacha well prepared with bush meat, as I was eating I noticed that the person that helped me get the food didn't have any( meanwhile I know him), I have to give him the remaining to eat. pls help and interpreted, God bless

You need to give your life totally for Christ because the devil has turn your belly to habitation. Eating in the dream is very bad, it causes sickness, make u loose your blessings, bring spiritual laziness and planting of seed of the enemy inside u. ... Way out!!!!
1.. Be genuinely born again
2.. Read the bible and meditate on the word of God, by doing that you are feeding your spirit man and if your spirit man and s properly fed you will not eat in the dream again.
3... Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Pray for the baptism of the holyghost and fire.
4... Make sure you do the work of God I.e..jointing an active team in your church.

Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Ask God to uproot every thing He has not planted inside your body, soul, mind and spirit. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Durchess:

I was in a dream where we put mattress on the ground outside, I was with 2 children, maybe playing Saw someone I know, we exchanged numbers then from there to police station to find out what someone did. I stood afar asked question then left I saw them interrogating someone else under a tree and another lady was telling the one being interrogated to drink garri.

Attended somewhere like a tutorial. Helped a lady to hold her file when she came she was complaining so i warned her about complaining then a man there supported me. I left looking for my husband, then someone told me my husband was back and we started going home

On the way home,High tension was sparking seriously from afar off to another street, the light sparkle touched dangote trailer parked and stained 3 bags of cement. I also saw something burning at another direction. I showed my husband but he said it was not serious. We kept walking. He was taking me to a new place he moved to. We got to the building, it was an old building, not painted or plastered. We stepped in children were in the place like a big parlor I saw a woman sitting close I greeted her. Then the door to our apartment was opened it was big and dirts were all over. I began thinking about how I would clean and arrange the place to look better. I was also wondering what my parents will say about the area. Then i woke.

Pray seriously about demotion... You will not be demoted in Jesus name.
The lord want to connect you with your helper if you can pray very and focus on God.
Exodus 14:15 And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:

Ask the Lord to move your life forward. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:29am On Aug 05, 2020
centchukz1:
Please help me interpret this dream.

I was at the formal Company I worked. My boss saw me and asked what am I doing here, I told him that I came to pack up my remaining stuffs, I was trying to explain to him the reason why I resigned, but he misunderstood me and started pursuing me out immediately and he poured me a bucket of water as am leaving.

Thank you very much.

This is sign that you are not needed in your former working place and you need to move on in your life. Don't think of going there to avoid disgrace and shame. Ask the Lord to open a new chapter for your life. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:37am On Aug 05, 2020
Salt06:
Good morning sir. Pls had this dream few days back. Saw Bishop Oyedepo dressed up like a farmer and I purchase freshly harvested vegetables from him.

There is something the Lord has prepared to give you but there is still delay because you don't give to the work of God or servant of God. Most of us lost our miracles because we don't give the way we out to give to the kingdom work. Give to a genuine man of God, give to the work of God by this you are sowing and you will reap the harvest. That is what the dream is telling u.
Read and meditate this bible verse.

Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Genesis 26:12 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him.

Bless u.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:42am On Aug 05, 2020
prinzedy:
Good morning Mr Yinka.
Trust you're well rested.
Please I had a dream and it goes thus:
I saw my wife in the dream stooling in a plastic. The stool is so watery like urine and the colour looks like wine. There's a whitish discharge coming out from her body.

Congratulations.... That is great deliverance. You wife might have been eating in the dream and lord in His infinite mercies purged those things out of her. Ask her to keep praying with Matthew 3.11. Asking God to baptize her with the holyghost and fire. Remain blessed.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prinzedy(m): 5:49am On Aug 05, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Congratulations.... That is great deliverance. You wife might have been eating in the dream and lord in His infinite mercies purged those things out of her. Ask her to keep praying with Matthew 3.11. Asking God to baptize her with the holyghost and fire. Remain blessed.

Thank you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:51am On Aug 05, 2020
mopesy:
Good afternoon Mr Yinka
I had a dream where I lited a match, there was light and it caught the DVD in my room and had started spreading to my bag. I got water and quickly doused it. The water made the books wet and the room became dirty because of the papers I had poured water on. I decided to sleep that I was going to clean the mess when I woke up. By the time I woke up in the dream, a guy had already cleaned everything as if nothing happened but I discovered that he omitted like a lower part that had residues of the wet papers.

In another part now, I saw an old friend and his dad in a living room and was wearing green dress. I told them I needed to change, so I went to the room but discovered I was putting on red gown with white stripes.

Thank you sir.

Pray and be careful so that you will not use your hand to spoil what you have laboured for.

Secondly, be careful of the danger coming. The two dreams are intertwined.
Go for three days fasting and prayer.
Ezekiel 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him...
Ask the lord to take away any evil ahead of you. Praise God.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Itznekky: 5:59am On Aug 05, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

You need to give your life totally for Christ because the devil has turn your belly to habitation. Eating in the dream is very bad, it causes sickness, make u loose your blessings, bring spiritual laziness and planting of seed of the enemy inside u. ... Way out!!!!
2.. Read the bible and meditate on the word of God, by doing that you are feeding your spirit man and if your spirit man and s properly fed you will not eat in the dream again.
3... Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

4... Make sure you do the work of God I.e..jointing an active team in your church.

Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Ask God to uproot every thing He has not planted inside your body, soul, mind and spirit. Bless u.
Thank you sir, God bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by DebbyChris(f): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

1... Be prepared for a marital breakthrough, seek the lord in prayer to choose right.

2...pray against spirit of dreadfulness, ask the lord to deliver you from it. Whenever you wake up and u can't remember your dreams, don't say anything to anyone just start praising the lord for at least 20mins. Bless u.
Thank you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Dannybef96: 7:39am On Aug 05, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

God has plans of taking you higher and making your journey fast in life with the help of destiny helper which you are familiar with...

1 kings 18.46...Then the hand of the LORD came upon Elijah; and he girded up his loins and ran ahead of Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.

Pray for special speed in life and destiny.... Bless u.

Amen. Thank you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Itznekky: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2020
Good morning sir, pls help explain this dream, I planted a flower in the dream, later on I cut the upper part of the flower so that it will grow and balance well , later every other person that planted the same flower came with their flower but my own was looking more beautiful, one of the girls said that the beauty of the flower is when it has a thick stem and looking at my own I think it's the only one that has a thick stem, because in the reality I am staying with my aunt, I was then contemplating on whether to leave the flower in her house while leaving since we have plenty flowers in my house. God bless you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by dwill79(f): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Good morning Sir...hope you had a good night rest.

Please help to interpret my dreams and tell me what I can do at this point because I'm really tired and exhausted emotionally and physically.

I've been married for 9yrs now but i keep having this reoccurring dream on daily basis especially recently. In my dream, I always find myself back to my father's house with my siblings, somethings we'll be living well financially while at times we are all struggling.
Also, at times I see myself getting married or preparing for marriage ( like I've never been married) with unknown faces I cant remember on waking up. I also see myself in the company of some people or young girls in my village and these are people I don't have anything to do with even while i was growing up. Sometimes, I see myself struggling in the dream or toiling so hard or being pursued by unknown persons or group of people but the good thing is i always escape or outrun them and even fly in the dream
Up till date, I still see myself in my secondary school or with my classmates then,meanwhile, I graduated from university since 2010.

I hardly see myself in the dream living happily with hubby even when i have him in my heart because we live in different countries. We hardly agree on phone that he threatens to end the marriage But when he's home, his very nice and caring and have a good heart. Please note that He has been struggling financially too for about 3yrs plus now. I hardly see myself or hubby doing well in the dream. I go for interviews and won't be called back.
The truth is that I dream a lot and most times, before anything happens to me, i would've seen it in my dream and this has made me to be so scared of sleeping at night because i always see negative things only.

I've prayed and prayed, but the dreams are still there. In fact, any time i pray before sleeping , I see myself in worst situation in the dream. All this has affected my attitude towards everything i do,even to people around me.

Kindly help interpret and tell me what I'm not doing right. I'm tired and scared. Thank you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by mopesy: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Pray and be careful so that you will not use your hand to spoil what you have laboured for.

Secondly, be careful of the danger coming. The two dreams are intertwined.
Go for three days fasting and prayer.
Ezekiel 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him...
Ask the lord to take away any evil ahead of you. Praise God.

Thank you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nonychinonso(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

The lord is attentive to your prayers .....whenever you receive or make a call in dream, it shows the lord is attentive to your prayers at that time.
Secondly, do more of giving, I mean you should create the habit of giving to the little children, poor and the work of God. Bless u.
Thank you so much and God bless you too
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Opeyemi4real(m): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Pls my pregnant wife saw in her dream that a burial possession was on going, though she could not pick any known face at the burial and she said all of a sudden there was a great thunder with fire at grave side and everyone ran away. I've been so bothered.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
pls sir help me interpreted
1: I always dream where I will be walking and passing rivers or seas and I will be feeling very scared of going close to it so I don't get drowned but the last one I had it was a small stream my village and I stepped into the water and found a woman making incantation on a man I was watching them and it seems I was going down the water I started struggling in that dream coming back to reality trying to wake up I couldn't, I started praying silently and snapped out of the trance
2: I dreamt where I was walking hand in hand with my husband and a woman was coming opposite us immediately she passed my husband left me and put his hands round the woman's neck and followed her I ask him where he was going he told me I should go he is coming
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
pls sir help me interprete
1: I always see my self passing rivers and seas and am always scared of going close to it so I don't get drowned but the last one I had it was a small stream in my village and I stepped into the water and found a woman making incarnation for a man while he knelt down I was watching them and it seems I was go down the water I started struggling in that dream coming back to reality trying to wake up I couldn't I started praying silently and snapped out of the trance
2: I dreamt where I was walking hand in hand with my husband and a woman was coming opposite us immediately she passed my husband left me and put his hand round her neck and followed her I ask him where he was going he told me that he is coming
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Durchess(f): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Pray seriously about demotion... You will not be demoted in Jesus name.
The lord want to connect you with your helper if you can pray very and focus on God.
Exodus 14:15 And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:

Ask the Lord to move your life forward. Bless u.

Thank you sir, I will pray accordingly
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Paulscholari(m): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

This is what your dream means... God want to connect you higher than what and where you are. Study and pray this verse of the bible out.
1 Samuel 2:8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.
God bless u in Jesus name.
thanks. I'm grateful.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by swankmee(f): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Ask God to uproot every thing He has not planted inside your body, soul, mind, and spirit. Bless u.

Morning sir, I had some dreams. One is that I was praying for a friend about God purging her and then I saw a vision of a cup of water being poured into an empty cup.

Meanwhile, I have had these dreams concerning my fiancee and it's beginning to disturb me; the first one I had was that I was about waking up and I heard a voice tell me, that the decision he is about to take concerning my fiancee I should take it that way. (Meanwhile, this is not my first time hearing that voice. I am familiar with God's voice).

Secondly today, I dreamt that I saw my spiritual mother crying and praying for me on issues concerning marriage. In d dream I was single and she told me that; this month is not yet my farming month. Then she said; the thought I have towards you, is of good and not of evil, to bring u an expected end.

What do these two encounters mean sir, hope it's not what am thinking
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by StrongWoman333(f): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
smiley
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Itznekky:
Good morning sir, pls help explain this dream, I planted a flower in the dream, later on I cut the upper part of the flower so that it will grow and balance well , later every other person that planted the same flower came with their flower but my own was looking more beautiful, one of the girls said that the beauty of the flower is when it has a thick stem and looking at my own I think it's the only one that has a thick stem, because in the reality I am staying with my aunt, I was then contemplating on whether to leave the flower in her house while leaving since we have plenty flowers in my house. God bless you sir

You are going to flourish the most among your contemporaries, there is an assurance of great success and accomplishment if you can stay and serve the lord...people will even envy your glory when its manifest but you need to properly rooted in God and His services for this to be accomplished.
Meditate and keep praying with this bible verse Ephesians 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

Keep praying for the will of the lord for your life.
Bless u.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
dwill79:
Good morning Sir...hope you had a good night rest.

Please help to interpret my dreams and tell me what I can do at this point because I'm really tired and exhausted emotionally and physically.

I've been married for 9yrs now but i keep having this reoccurring dream on daily basis especially recently. In my dream, I always find myself back to my father's house with my siblings, somethings we'll be living well financially while at times we are all struggling.
Also, at times I see myself getting married or preparing for marriage ( like I've never been married) with unknown faces I cant remember on waking up. I also see myself in the company of some people or young girls in my village and these are people I don't have anything to do with even while i was growing up. Sometimes, I see myself struggling in the dream or toiling so hard or being pursued by unknown persons or group of people but the good thing is i always escape or outrun them and even fly in the dream
Up till date, I still see myself in my secondary school or with my classmates then,meanwhile, I graduated from university since 2010.

I hardly see myself in the dream living happily with hubby even when i have him in my heart because we live in different countries. We hardly agree on phone that he threatens to end the marriage But when he's home, his very nice and caring and have a good heart. Please note that He has been struggling financially too for about 3yrs plus now. I hardly see myself or hubby doing well in the dream. I go for interviews and won't be called back.
The truth is that I dream a lot and most times, before anything happens to me, i would've seen it in my dream and this has made me to be so scared of sleeping at night because i always see negative things only.

I've prayed and prayed, but the dreams are still there. In fact, any time i pray before sleeping , I see myself in worst situation in the dream. All this has affected my attitude towards everything i do,even to people around me.

Kindly help interpret and tell me what I'm not doing right. I'm tired and scared. Thank you.

You need to have a serious relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ and make him your personal saviour. Please chat me up on watsapp for further counseling and guidance. 07066526207. Please no calls...just watsap message. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:06am On Aug 09, 2020
Opeyemi4real:
Pls my pregnant wife saw in her dream that a burial possession was on going, though she could not pick any known face at the burial and she said all of a sudden there was a great thunder with fire at grave side and everyone ran away. I've been so bothered.

You both should be more prayerful and especially against any spirit of sudden death. Make sure you both cover yourselves and your loved ones with the blood of jesus Christ and keep praying with this bible verse.
Psalms 125:3 For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.

Make sure you are not involved in anything that could bring the wrath of God upon you.

Every rod of the wicked formed against me backfire in Jesus name. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:18am On Aug 09, 2020
pepperoni55:
pls sir help me interpreted
1: I always dream where I will be walking and passing rivers or seas and I will be feeling very scared of going close to it so I don't get drowned but the last one I had it was a small stream my village and I stepped into the water and found a woman making incantation on a man I was watching them and it seems I was going down the water I started struggling in that dream coming back to reality trying to wake up I couldn't, I started praying silently and snapped out of the trance
2: I dreamt where I was walking hand in hand with my husband and a woman was coming opposite us immediately she passed my husband left me and put his hands round the woman's neck and followed her I ask him where he was going he told me I should go he is coming

You need to keep praying for your marriage. Its obvious the enemy is after your home and this is from your foundation.

Numbers 23:23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!

Pray that every divination or enchantment made against you, your husband and marriage will not prosper in Jesus name.

Psalms 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

Also pray against foundational powers and God should pass through your foundation.
Bless u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (97) (Reply)

The Middle Path / Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.