Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108513 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Crackow12: 2:17am On Aug 25, 2020
What does it mean to see someone collecting drip in a hospital? At a point, blood was flowing out of the body into the drip but had to readjust the settings to allow the blood flow back into the body and the needle was eventually removed as the person felt it's no longer needed again.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2020
This morning, I dreamt I was travelling, stopped at one airport joined a queue where a woman would check passports. She checked mine and showed me a receipt attached that I didnt pay for, she said i could pay at that airport but it would be more than the actual price written or I could continue my trip and pay at the other airport that it would also be much more higher there. I went to another part of the building looking for a man.
Then she offered to help.
I woke up suddenly cos of a noise from outside

I remember I also saw parents and children on a ship
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:43am On Aug 27, 2020
ThothHermes:
Hello Sir.

I dreamt that I was holding two knives but it was like they had magnets and the two of them came together to chain my hands together and I was struggling to free my hands.

I went to an Abok.i kiosk near my former house to get something to disentangle myself but it got tighter and the knives cut into my hands and I began to bleed.

Thank you.

You need to be very careful of your movement these days, the person you trust especially households and where u seek help from. The wicked is set to afflict your life and cause pain but there is a God who can overturn every agenda of the wicked one if you can pray. Pray with eccl 10.8. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:50am On Aug 27, 2020
debola33:
My first dream is that I went to see someone I know. On getting to his house I saw a strange woman I asked who she was but she seem prepared for a fight so I challenged her in the name of the Lord she began to display and I woke up.
My second dream is I saw my pastor dog and it's puppies in our house and I came and was asking how they came there so they explained somebody wanted to play with the puppies and brought them home. I too played with the puppies cos they were lovely dogs but as I was about to enter the house I saw two strange dogs that have also given birth to puppies but the difference is those dogs look sick including their mother. I could visibly see it's bone. Looks like he has not been fed for years. I had pity for her because she still had suckling puppies sucking her breast despite her condition. Then also one of the puppies was growing at a tremendous rate but the only issue I noticed is this thiness I mean no too much flesh.

God has given you power over your enemies but you still need to keep praying. The other one shows that you need to show care and concern for your friends/neighbours . try and reach out to the needed close to u. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:55am On Aug 27, 2020
Crackow12:
What does it mean to see someone collecting drip in a hospital? At a point, blood was flowing out of the body into the drip but had to readjust the settings to allow the blood flow back into the body and the needle was eventually removed as the person felt it's no longer needed again.

Pray against sicknesses, cover yourself with the blood of Jesus and commit your life into the hands of God..... But there will prompt recovery if you can pray well. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2020
Darkandbrown:
This morning, I dreamt I was travelling, stopped at one airport joined a queue where a woman would check passports. She checked mine and showed me a receipt attached that I didnt pay for, she said i could pay at that airport but it would be more than the actual price written or I could continue my trip and pay at the other airport that it would also be much more higher there. I went to another part of the building looking for a man.
Then she offered to help.
I woke up suddenly cos of a noise from outside

I remember I also saw parents and children on a ship

Pray for the plan of God to be established in your life and ways, pray for divine help. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Walebryth: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
I do have this dream of almost having sexual intercourse in my dreams with different female faces both known and unknown.
I feel like they are easy lay and they will be ready to have sex with me anywhere even in public places in the dream, I do hesitate in the dream because it's not normal, then I wake up before having sex after I hesitate to have sex.
I do have this dream once in a week or month

Secondly, what does it mean to dream of seeing old friends or colleagues

Pls help me interpret this dreams and what do I need to do
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by centchukz1: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2020
Please Sir, help interpret this dreams.

1. In the dream I was supposed to go somewhere with my bike(okada), then found out that my bike was not with me, I started looking for it. I saw it where it was parked inside one man's compound, I wanted to enter the compound and carry it, the man's dog came out barking at me before the man came out. As am about to explained to the man that I came to carry my bike back so that he could stop his dog from coming close or biting me, though, at some point I was afraid of the dog but something in me whisperd to me that I shouldn't be afraid. So, all of a sudden the dog rushed and jumped to bite me, I didn't know how I managed to held him(dog) on his neck so tightly, so that he(dog) couldn't bite me. But I found out that the man wasn't saying or doing anything, he stood there watching. At that point I became more angry and I was trying to strangled his dog to death before I woke up, although he bite me small on my hand.

Thanks and remind blessed.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by centchukz1: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2020
I had a dream where I was about to write exam in school, when the exam was about to began and the examiners were round, I found out that I don't have sheet then I rushed out to get. I asked so persons, they said they don't have. When I finally got my sheet rushed into the exam hall, they have already started writing. I wrote some but remained small for me to finished before the time elapsed though some from my neighbor.

Thanks you Sir!
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Fetula4u: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
SHARE YOUR DREAMS AND THE HOLYSPIRIT WILL HELP INTERPRET THEM

GoodDay sir.i had a dream and in that dream a woman gave me honey and it seems i now started selling honey or distributing
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by shobam1410(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hey op,

I do have this reoccurring dream of my pulling string or something like that from my teeth or month. the more I pull, the more it keeps coming out. This continues without getting to the end. it so uncomfortable. I do wake up feeling the effects on my teeth.

What could this mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by solomonchika: 12:28am On Aug 29, 2020
Good day sir, I have been having this constant incidents in the dream where I am flying but not with wings, it's just out of a force which normally lift me up whenever I am in a danger environment. When I am traveling in a far distance in the dream, I found my self flying with speed till I get to me destination. I have been experiencing this constantly in my dream. Please can you explain to me what it signifies.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Fetula4u: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good day sir,i had this dream,i sent a lady to the market to buy food(beans) but when she came back she got me snacks (eggroll) and a perfume.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by VBenaj47: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hello Sir, please i want you to help me interprete the following dreams
1. Everytime I come across my evil paternal uncle and aunty whether in a figth or quarrel, they always run at the end when I fight back or humble theirselves and these dreams keep occuring in different occassions.
2. Several times i use to see my self eating in the dream
3. I use to dream of writing exam in the exam hall and most time i am lucky to write it well and sometimes i don't write well especially if i was not prepared
4. My late father ask me to give him my account number that his friend abroad wants to send him some money but i declined later on after sometime of thinking i went back to the dream and wrote my account number to him.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ThothHermes: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
SHARE YOUR DREAMS AND THE HOLYSPIRIT WILL HELP INTERPRET THEM
I was in what looked like a public gathering and I stripped nak.ed, took a bucket and went to bathe in a bathroom. Then, when I got to the bathroom, a man and his two kids entered the bathroom and the man began to bathe them.
Then my aunt was looking in from the bathroom window and taking with the man. The man asked me why I did not leave the bathroom, I told him I had to problem with them bathing in the same place.

Secondly, what does it mean to buy something on credit in the dream??

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 30, 2020
I dreamt that I was carrying a lamb or ram sha without horn and I was trying to thread carefully as I was passing through a herd where other rams without horns too were, and I mistakenly let the one in my hand fell but I tried carrying it and it was crying and accused me that I broke its crown, I didn't see any crown on its head before and then I saw a broken crown and then I was apologizing till I woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by missidy: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
Please what does it mean for someone to dash you money in the dream? Twice i counted it and I know the amount.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Crackow12: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Pray against sicknesses, cover yourself with the blood of Jesus and commit your life into the hands of God..... But there will prompt recovery if you can pray well. Bless u.

Thank you very much Sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 1:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Walebryth:
I do have this dream of almost having sexual intercourse in my dreams with different female faces both known and unknown.
I feel like they are easy lay and they will be ready to have sex with me anywhere even in public places in the dream, I do hesitate in the dream because it's not normal, then I wake up before having sex after I hesitate to have sex.
I do have this dream once in a week or month

Secondly, what does it mean to dream of seeing old friends or colleagues

Pls help me interpret this dreams and what do I need to do

God bless you.... You need to be baptized of the holyghost and with fire. Those girls you see are demons in human body. They are to take your blessings, whenever you have that dream there is a blessing coming your way that they want to hijack and also disconnect you from God by defiling you.
You need to keep praying at midnight, pray for divine deliverance, pray for the forgiveness of sin. Stay away from formication or else worse things will happen to you.
Pray with this bible verse Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Make sure you fast 3 times in a week using that bible verse to pray. Ask God to baptise you with the holyghost and fire.

Those people you see in your dream as your old friends and colleagues please make sure you connect to them via calls or SMS there may be something God want to do to u via them. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 1:33am On Aug 31, 2020
centchukz1:
Please Sir, help interpret this dreams.

1. In the dream I was supposed to go somewhere with my bike(okada), then found out that my bike was not with me, I started looking for it. I saw it where it was parked inside one man's compound, I wanted to enter the compound and carry it, the man's dog came out barking at me before the man came out. As am about to explained to the man that I came to carry my bike back so that he could stop his dog from coming close or biting me, though, at some point I was afraid of the dog but something in me whisperd to me that I shouldn't be afraid. So, all of a sudden the dog rushed and jumped to bite me, I didn't know how I managed to held him(dog) on his neck so tightly, so that he(dog) couldn't bite me. But I found out that the man wasn't saying or doing anything, he stood there watching. At that point I became more angry and I was trying to strangled his dog to death before I woke up, although he bite me small on my hand.

Thanks and remind blessed.

There is a power trying to hinder you from progressing and you need to wage serious war against it. Pray seriously against financial hardship. The enemy is trying to cause financial hardship, but God will give you power to overcome it if you can pray very well that is why you were struggling with the dog.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Ask God to take away every hindrance to your financial breakthroughs. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 1:42am On Aug 31, 2020
centchukz1:
I had a dream where I was about to write exam in school, when the exam was about to began and the examiners were round, I found out that I don't have sheet then I rushed out to get. I asked so persons, they said they don't have. When I finally got my sheet rushed into the exam hall, they have already started writing. I wrote some but remained small for me to finished before the time elapsed though some from my neighbor.

Thanks you Sir!

Pray seriously against any hindrance on your promotion. If you are job seeker there will be an interview you will be called upon that might not go well for you, if you are a student you need to study harder and concentrate on your studies to avoid failure. Pray against power working against your progress.
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Please pray with that bible verse. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 1:54am On Aug 31, 2020
Fetula4u:

GoodDay sir.i had a dream and in that dream a woman gave me honey and it seems i now started selling honey or distributing

Exodus 15:22-27 So Moses brought Israel from the Red sea, and they went out into the wilderness of Shur; and they went three days in the wilderness, and found no water.
And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah, for they were bitter: therefore the name of it was called Marah.
And the people murmured against Moses, saying, What shall we drink?
And he cried unto the LORD; and the LORD shewed him a tree, which when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet: there he made for them a statute and an ordinance, and there he proved them,
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.
And they came to Elim, where were twelve wells of water, and threescore and ten palm trees: and they encamped there by the waters.

Pray that God should take away bitterness from your life.
Also God should make you a source of joy and happiness to others.

There may be something the lord want to deposit in your life that will be beneficial to others. Please seek the face of God in prayers. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 1:57am On Aug 31, 2020
shobam1410:
Hey op,

I do have this reoccurring dream of my pulling string or something like that from my teeth or month. the more I pull, the more it keeps coming out. This continues without getting to the end. it so uncomfortable. I do wake up feeling the effects on my teeth.

What could this mean?

Watch your mouth, you need to tale your mouth, you talk too much in the reality and its really affecting your life. You need to be careful, know when you need not to talk.... Ask God to set a watch over your mouth. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:00am On Aug 31, 2020
solomonchika:
Good day sir, I have been having this constant incidents in the dream where I am flying but not with wings, it's just out of a force which normally lift me up whenever I am in a danger environment. When I am traveling in a far distance in the dream, I found my self flying with speed till I get to me destination. I have been experiencing this constantly in my dream. Please can you explain to me what it signifies.

God has also being with you and behind you. Don't relent in prayers because the bible ask us to pray without season. I see u being victorious as a result of fervent prayers. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:06am On Aug 31, 2020
Fetula4u:
Good day sir,i had this dream,i sent a lady to the market to buy food(beans) but when she came back she got me snacks (eggroll) and a perfume.

Pray against insufficiency and hunger due to your own weaknesses and not being smart enough. If you are not married, pray for God's direction and if you are married you need to look into your life and home to avoid insufficiency at a later day. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:22am On Aug 31, 2020
VBenaj47:
Hello Sir, please i want you to help me interprete the following dreams
1. Everytime I come across my evil paternal uncle and aunty whether in a figth or quarrel, they always run at the end when I fight back or humble theirselves and these dreams keep occuring in different occassions.
2. Several times i use to see my self eating in the dream
3. I use to dream of writing exam in the exam hall and most time i am lucky to write it well and sometimes i don't write well especially if i was not prepared
4. My late father ask me to give him my account number that his friend abroad wants to send him some money but i declined later on after sometime of thinking i went back to the dream and wrote my account number to him.

1...you need to address powers from your foundation. Don't call anyone evil rather make peace with them and continue your prayers.
Psalms 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

2...eating in dream is bad, the enemy is planting sickness inside your body and stealing your blessings from you.
Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
Pray with the above bible verse and make sure you feed your spirit man with the word of God via reading, meditating on the bible, memorising it and applying it in your life.

3..The powers from your foundation are still at work. They are hindering your progress. You need to pray against them very well.

4... If you can pray very well a divine blessing is coming your way.
Heb 1.14... Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?
Pray that the angels of the lord will go to the kingdom of God and bring you your blessings. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:32am On Aug 31, 2020
ThothHermes:
I was in what looked like a public gathering and I stripped nak.ed, took a bucket and went to bathe in a bathroom. Then, when I got to the bathroom, a man and his two kids entered the bathroom and the man began to bathe them.
Then my aunt was looking in from the bathroom window and taking with the man. The man asked me why I did not leave the bathroom, I told him I had to problem with them bathing in the same place.

Secondly, what does it mean to buy something on credit in the dream??

Thank you and God bless.

1...You are being cleanse spiritually, and also pray against shame and dishonor.

2...There is a blessing the lord has released unto u that u have not appreciated God for. Make sure you go and thank God with a bountiful offering to a bible believing church, or to a ministry or to the life of a man of God... Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:47am On Aug 31, 2020
HealthOfficer07:
I dreamt that I was carrying a lamb or ram sha without horn and I was trying to thread carefully as I was passing through a herd where other rams without horns too were, and I mistakenly let the one in my hand fell but I tried carrying it and it was crying and accused me that I broke its crown, I didn't see any crown on its head before and then I saw a broken crown and then I was apologizing till I woke up.

You need to be prayerful and careful so that you won't be implicated.
Ephesians 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Make sure you redeem each day with the blood of Jesus....every agenda of the enemy shall die over you in Jesus name. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:54am On Aug 31, 2020
missidy:
Please what does it mean for someone to dash you money in the dream? Twice i counted it and I know the amount.

If they are new notes( mint) then it is good, God is trying to bless u either in your finances, or given you an idea that will make you prosper. But if the money is not new, if is torn or dirty .... You have to reject it immediately in the dream and cancell that dream, although someone may bless u with money when you wake up, the money is a money that will bring reproach or shame.... Be watchful. I will advice you to sow that same money to the work of God, this will activate the blessing speedily.. Bless u.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ThothHermes: 5:25am On Aug 31, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

1...You are being cleanse spiritually, and also pray against shame and dishonor.

2...There is a blessing the lord has released unto u that u have not appreciated God for. Make sure you go and thank God with a bountiful offering to a bible believing church, or to a ministry or to the life of a man of God... Bless u.
Thank you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by solomonchika: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

God has also being with you and behind you. Don't relent in prayers because the bible ask us to pray without season. I see u being victorious as a result of fervent prayers. Bless u.

Amen. Thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by missidy: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2020
Thank you, may God continue to increase you.

yinkaadesegha:

If they are new notes( mint) then it is good, God is trying to bless u either in your finances, or given you an idea that will make you prosper. But if the money is not new, if is torn or dirty .... You have to reject it immediately in the dream and cancell that dream, although someone may bless u with money when you wake up, the money is a money that will bring reproach or shame.... Be watchful. I will advice you to sow that same money to the work of God, this will activate the blessing speedily.. Bless u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (97) (Reply)

Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / "TBJ is a man of God "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.