Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108748 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2020
lovemaths:
Good morning sir. Please in my dream, the colour of my urine was yellow while urinating. What does it mean?

Matthew 15.13...But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
The lord is flushing out evil deposits in your body...
Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2020
lilybonny:
Good afternoon sir, pls what does this dream mean? I had a dream some months ago where my cousin almost slept with me and another one yesterday I was in a vehicle with some passengers got down for a reason I don't remember and was left behind by the driver...so I ended trekking to my destination.

Pray seriously against spirit husband, demonic and ancestral powers ask the holy ghost to roast them up by fire.
Pray also that you will not be stranded in the journey of life. Ask God to send divine help and fast track your destiny to the point of fulfilment.
Pray, pray and pray. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2020
StrongWoman333:
What does it mean to be chased by kids in the dream?

Check your way of life and ask God to reveal deep secret about yourself to u. Jere 33.3, Jere 1.5
Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2020
Mayboy:
Good morning sir.
Please help me with my dream sir, I dreamt today that I was fetching water from downstairs to upstairs into 3 drums that were laid on a plank but I noticed that the drums were shaking and decided to change it and brought it down to where it will not be shaken and continue the fetching of water.

Secondly, my wife dreamt yesterday that she wanted to fetch water but saw that the water our neighbor fetched is unclean. When she opened the well, she saw that the well has almost dried up, so she left the well. She then had another dream that while we were playing in the sitting room naked, NEPA took power and vigilantes started blowing whistle and the reflection of their light was seen in the sitting room but she noticed that someone was coming from our bedroom to the sitting room holding touch light. We became surprised when saw that it was a woman with wrapper around her, staring at us, my wife quickly cover our unclothedness with a cloth, then she woke up. Thank you sir.

First dream symbolises God is about to bless you but you need to be careful about your handling.

Second dream, there is a power hindering the joy and breakthrough of your marriage,
Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Ask the Lord to uproot every plant God has not planted in your family and destiny. Make sure you pray that prayer with your wife. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2020
Jasbi:
Good day sir, I had some dreams and it goes thus.
1. I saw myself bathing in a room, and I noticed that a woman was sitting at the front of the room facing outside and backing me, but she wasn't concerned about what I was doing. I also noticed that there were some other two people in the room also.

2. I went to a shop to buy something, but I couldn't remember the items I bought, as soon as I bought the items, I saw a lady there and we began talking as I stepped out of the shop to start going. She followed me as I was going and we kept on talking, but I noticed that she seemed interested in me, and I thought within myself that she's not a type of person I can marry as she wasn't that good looking.
As we were going, I was to take a road which was a bit far to where I'm going to, but there was a shortcut which I used to take behind a building, before it was later blocked, the lady told me to go through that shortcut so that I can get to where I'm going faster, but I told her no that the place had been blocked, but she insisted I follow that shortcut, so I decided to go through that place, but to my surprise, as we got there I saw that the blockage has been removed and I said to her that I didn't know that the place is now opened again, so we walked through to the street I was going to, and then she handed a folded paper to me, it was a letter she wrote, as I collected it I didn't open it to read what was there because I don't want it to be as if I am very curious, but the only thing I asked her was that if she wrote her phone number there and she said yes. After that scene I saw someone telling me that the lady was not from Nigeria that she stays abroad, what baffles me was that I didn't get to open and read the letter before I woke up.

3. I saw myself about to be wedded to someone, in reality I don't know the person, but in that dream it was as if I've known that person for long but we were not that emotionally attached to each other. I was in the wedding suit waiting for the wedding to commence, and there were people around also, it got to a point I noticed that I wasn't putting on any tie on the suit I was wearing, but one of the best man that was sitting beside me was wearing a tie, so I told him to give me the tie he's wearing that he should go and look for another one to wear, as I was still saying that, someone walked up to me and was telling me the same thing also that as beautiful as the suit is, I'm supposed to use a tie with it.
That scene went away, but still at the wedding place, the wedding had not started, I didn't know what caused the delay but I saw myself getting angry that we should do what we have to do on time so that I can leave that place. The delay continued that the wedding was not held till I woke up.
Please sir help me with the interpretation.

First dream, this is just to alert you that you are not alone, people are around you doing as if they don't see you but you need to sure that you must be careful in what you do.

Second dream, Proverbs 31:30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

The person you will marry may not be attractive to you but she is a blessing in disguise, don't loose the opportunity because she will lead you to your promise land. I pray you don't miss her.
Pray that the lord in His mercy connect you to your wife in Jesu name. Pray until you get answer.

Third dream, the lord want you to pray not to marry wrong person that may later lead to divorce. Pray hard for whom you might end up marrying.
Make sure you pray not to be rushed to marry or yourself rush to marry, flee fornication and seek God before you marry. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2020
Honeypot62:
Good day sir

(1) I had a dream, I saw myself in the presence of a King ( one paramount Yoruba ruler), I prostrated to greet him.
He was so happy to see me. And I felt so humbled and happy.
Later on, he began to advise me on a lot of things and I remembered he mentioned that I should always respect elders.

(2) I also saw myself in a church gathering, I newly came to worship. It was a godly service. When I got there, I noticed that was the time they want to appoint a leader. The person they were expecting to come take the position wasn't around, hence they appointed me to be the president. I was surprised!

(3) I also had another dream that same day which was the same as number (2).
I saw myself around the beach with my friends, we were discussing. There was a huge position in an organization (a new organization) I don't know the organization before. But the position is more like a *Manager*. One of us out of the two (2) of us is to be selected. I was relaxed and confident in God on the promotion in the new company. The other person was fighting me spiritually on that same position, going to various places for powers, so he can attained it.
I noticed within me I got the promotion and I wake up.
I was happy when I woke up.
But I really don't know the organization.

First dream.... Promotion, the lord is set to promote you. And take not of the advice given to you by the king.

Second dream...The lord may be calling you to lead, pray hard for God to reveal His plan for you. Use eph 5.17, Jere 1.5...

Third dream...when you move closer to God, the lord will take u high and fight your battles for u. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2020
cheneil20:

Good day Sir, Please help interpret this dream ,
1). I saw myself somewhere (can’t really comprehend where , looked like a factory or home where I was in charge ) I was fetching water in all the containers I found around , the last container I fetched in was a very big tank .

2). Also some months ago in real life , I was sacked from my place of work unjustly , please note that this job was a very good paying job , and it was a very traumatic experience as was constantly attacked in the office before I was let go. Now ,since then in my dreams I have been seeing my former colleagues and boss (the people involved in attacking me at my job) and I’m always very upset with them. The dreams stoped for some time but Now last night I dreamt that I was called back by that my boss to come work , which I did but I wasn’t completely comfortable, cos I felt they were unjust to me .

3). In the dream I saw myself in a house , that house looks like the current house I live in , I was with my husband in the room then I got up and started moving round the house to check that everything was okay. Only for me to discover a wall, they painted over it , so I knocked on it to check if it has the same texture and sound as a wall only for me to find out that it’s a door not a wall, they only painted over it to disguise it as a wall. I was shocked , then I ran in to tell my husband .(pls note that this door leads to outside , meaning that someone can come in and go out through it)
My husband find the really believe me Then I went back to that place to find a man there ( like an intruder or a thief ) I started shouting asking what he’s doing in my house, I raised so much alarm that he ran away through that door and jumped the balcony , I shouted louder that the neighbors caught him and tied him up . At this point my husband had gone to where the caught the theif and I insisted that he be arrested .
That’s when I woke up

Kindly help me interprete these dreams

First dream.... The lord want you to pray for Him to promote you to your next level.

Second dream... Pray against spirit of backwardness and set back, exo 14.15, ask the lord to move your life forward and fight all your battles for you.

Third dream...Check your life and ask your husband to check his life also, you both or one of you had opened an entrance to the enemy to come into your home, James 4.7, 2 cor 2.11.
Ask the lord to uproot every plant God has not planted in your life and family.
Pray against spiritual robber also. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2020
Annajapheth:
Good day sir pls kindly help me with this interpretation,
In the dream a guy preached to me and told me everything I was doing as a Christian, after he was done I carried my bible and started to read and in the Bible it's read I have seen ur zeal and desires so I will help u, but I wasn't done when my mum called me to send me on an errand but i noticed immediately my dad entered my room when he touched the Bible the words became smaller but I could see it.

The lord just gave you a prayer point to keep praying ..... Ask the lord to help you. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
Annajapheth:
Another one I had I saw a guy I knew while I was in the car, he told me to come take stroll, but there was two path of the road but the path he wanted me to pass had dirty water and mushy sand (potopoto) so I told him to pass the other path which wasn't dirty but had normal mushy sand but there was no dirty water and I noticed I was wearing slippers but due to the slippers I was wearing it's protected my feet from stepping on the mushy road

You should be careful about those who give you advice and who you seek guidance from. Mediate and pray with this bible verse.

Psalms 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
Okiemu:
Good morning sir, please help me with the interpretation of this dream.
I dreamt I was in a gathering and we were all told to write down our names on a sheet of paper. I wrote down my first name and my boyfriend's surname as my surname. In the dream I didn't feel it was a mistake, intact I felt it was my correct surname. In reality it is a long distance relationship that I'm not even sure of.
Please tell me the meaning sir.
Thanks.

He might be your husband but you need to be clear and make sure its from the lord. Pray with Jere 33.3, psalm 32.8 . bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Pree55: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Good day sir, thanks for what God is using you to do.

Please I had this dream 3 days ago that I boarded a taxi, we were like 3 or 4 passengers inside, I was seated at the back, the drive drive to a compound that look like Vio or any of these uniform paramilitary offices, I gave him N200 naira and he was giving me my chance back, I was surprised that he had change to give me when I woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by culf: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
Happy weekend sir.

Please I have this dream that my wife's cousin brother came to our house, I was surprised cause I wasn't expecting him and it was late. He said he had something to do in town, though in real life he usually stay in our place whenever he come around to do anything. Later his younger sister followed him inside holding a black polythene later and after his sister, the mother too enter. He said he drove down and it's like my wife was cooking (turning slower) for them in our bed room while he was seated on the bed, I lay on the bed and his mum too sat on the bed when she came in.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Mayboy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

First dream symbolises God is about to bless you but you need to be careful about your handling.

Second dream, there is a power hindering the joy and breakthrough of your marriage,
Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Ask the Lord to uproot every plant God has not planted in your family and destiny. Make sure you pray that prayer with your wife. Bless u.

thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by subcbouy: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Sir, what does it mean to see the woman one intended to marry having a k-leg in the dream but physically she doesn't have such. Because in the dream I was wondering how I will present such to my people in the dream.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lovemaths(f): 5:04am On Dec 06, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Matthew 15.13...But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
The lord is flushing out evil deposits in your body...
Bless u

Amen. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Annajapheth: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sir please what does this mean I saw myself putting my leg inside the toilet wc saying I was relaxing until a man told me to remove my leg which I did immediately
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sir,I was somewhere so along the line I don't know what happened and one guy said he will pour me acid, before he could even finish saying it my spirit said pour him that acid before he will disfigure me, I just carry the acid pour the guy at the face.
He was shouting you pour me acid , you pour me acid and I woke up
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Okiemu: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2020
I dreamt I was arranging my late mother's belongings neatly when I came across a wrapper she inherited from her mother. I saw 3 items in the wrapper namely; black shoe polish, magnet and a bunch of keys. I collected all 3 items before I woke up.
What's the meaning sir?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2020
Good morning sir!
Kindly interpret this sir

We were in very big luxurious bus, but the inside of that bus is like inside of an aeroplane, and seems the bus is flying and moving same time. The co- passenger were all dressed corporate, some with suite, some with their tie knot on corporate dresses , the only guy I knew there was my classmate who graduated with a first class when I was in University. But as we are going the bus kept on meeting some obstacles on the road, and the driver kept pushing but got to some point we could not go again which made the driver to stopped and we're all there looking for how to get to our destination. That was how I woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by pre88: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Good day Man of God. Please help me with this following interpretation please, heard them yesterday.

1. I was going home, I meet my cousin, he said he is hungry that they didn't give him food, as if they was an occasion, so I took him to a supermarket ask him to take something which he did(either bread or cake and saviet paper), I bought bread for myself opened it and I cut some to eat. I told the person in the shop to calculate the 2 items, pointed to my house opposite the shop, that I forgot my money, let me go and bring it for him

2. I noticed that I entered our compound, greeted step mum in her corner cooking, was opening a door but not our room, had to quickly stop before someone sees me. went to our room, try to turn the key when my late bro called from the other room(we stay and grew up in same room for years before he died), he was with my uncle and someone else. he try questioning me about something in the room, I answered sarcastically and became angry. I told him why asking me, how he always does that, that he do things I will ignore, I learn to live with him and i'm patient with him but he will not, that I'm done staying with him, am packing, he should keep his room, I ask my cousin (that I bought bread for earlier) to make space for me in their room to keep my bag, went in and began to pack, bro came in, was admiring some of my new clothes but didn't tel me to stop, rather he was saying if I pack popsy will ask me eventually to come back

3. I was with my uncle, a young boy brought fruits; water melon and another small fruit like apple but not apple, I was teaching him how to cut water melon(my favourite fruit) as he was finding it difficult to cut. he finally cut it, some part was ripe(upper part), down was unripe so I told him its still riping. he left, cut the other small fruit, but his hand dirtied them so I collected them from him, i washed them, pick one and was going to give the rest to my uncle.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:50am On Dec 10, 2020
Pree55:
Good day sir, thanks for what God is using you to do.

Please I had this dream 3 days ago that I boarded a taxi, we were like 3 or 4 passengers inside, I was seated at the back, the drive drive to a compound that look like Vio or any of these uniform paramilitary offices, I gave him N200 naira and he was giving me my chance back, I was surprised that he had change to give me when I woke up.

Do u pay tithe? If no please start paying,

Malachi 3:8, 11 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

Ask the lord to rebuke devourers in your life....
Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:54am On Dec 10, 2020
culf:
Happy weekend sir.

Please I have this dream that my wife's cousin brother came to our house, I was surprised cause I wasn't expecting him and it was late. He said he had something to do in town, though in real life he usually stay in our place whenever he come around to do anything. Later his younger sister followed him inside holding a black polythene later and after his sister, the mother too enter. He said he drove down and it's like my wife was cooking (turning slower) for them in our bed room while he was seated on the bed, I lay on the bed and his mum too sat on the bed when she came in.

Expect more visitors than you think maybe this festive period. Keep praying for your family . bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:58am On Dec 10, 2020
subcbouy:
Sir, what does it mean to see the woman one intended to marry having a k-leg in the dream but physically she doesn't have such. Because in the dream I was wondering how I will present such to my people in the dream.

Her destiny has be been affected, she might have gone through something in the past that will affect her later or probably affecting her now. Read psalm 51 and pray with eph 5.17 concerning your marital destiny. Bless u.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:01am On Dec 10, 2020
Annajapheth:
Sir please what does this mean I saw myself putting my leg inside the toilet wc saying I was relaxing until a man told me to remove my leg which I did immediately

In real life, you are finding comfort in the wrong place.... Check your life, what you think is right in your sight is very wrong. Think and make a u turn now. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:04am On Dec 10, 2020
angelusbrut:
Sir,I was somewhere so along the line I don't know what happened and one guy said he will pour me acid, before he could even finish saying it my spirit said pour him that acid before he will disfigure me, I just carry the acid pour the guy at the face.
He was shouting you pour me acid , you pour me acid and I woke up

Make sure you pray all the prayers in these bible verses for the next three days fasting and prayer.

Isaiah 54:15-17 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:05am On Dec 10, 2020
Okiemu:
I dreamt I was arranging my late mother's belongings neatly when I came across a wrapper she inherited from her mother. I saw 3 items in the wrapper namely; black shoe polish, magnet and a bunch of keys. I collected all 3 items before I woke up.
What's the meaning sir?

This has been attended to.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:15am On Dec 10, 2020
ayfat23:
Good morning sir!
Kindly interpret this sir

We were in very big luxurious bus, but the inside of that bus is like inside of an aeroplane, and seems the bus is flying and moving same time. The co- passenger were all dressed corporate, some with suite, some with their tie knot on corporate dresses , the only guy I knew there was my classmate who graduated with a first class when I was in University. But as we are going the bus kept on meeting some obstacles on the road, and the driver kept pushing but got to some point we could not go again which made the driver to stopped and we're all there looking for how to get to our destination. That was how I woke up.

The enemy has seen your destiny and they are trying to bring a delay.
Pray against satanic obstacles in your way.

Isaiah 57:14 And shall say, Cast ye up, cast ye up, prepare the way, take up the stumblingblock out of the way of my people.

Pray with that Bible verse with three days fasting and prayer with midnight praises.
Fray for your place of work, home, everyone close to u. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:30am On Dec 10, 2020
pre88:
Good day Man of God. Please help me with this following interpretation please, heard them yesterday.

1. I was going home, I meet my cousin, he said he is hungry that they didn't give him food, as if they was an occasion, so I took him to a supermarket ask him to take something which he did(either bread or cake and saviet paper), I bought bread for myself opened it and I cut some to eat. I told the person in the shop to calculate the 2 items, pointed to my house opposite the shop, that I forgot my money, let me go and bring it for him

2. I noticed that I entered our compound, greeted step mum in her corner cooking, was opening a door but not our room, had to quickly stop before someone sees me. went to our room, try to turn the key when my late bro called from the other room(we stay and grew up in same room for years before he died), he was with my uncle and someone else. he try questioning me about something in the room, I answered sarcastically and became angry. I told him why asking me, how he always does that, that he do things I will ignore, I learn to live with him and i'm patient with him but he will not, that I'm done staying with him, am packing, he should keep his room, I ask my cousin (that I bought bread for earlier) to make space for me in their room to keep my bag, went in and began to pack, bro came in, was admiring some of my new clothes but didn't tel me to stop, rather he was saying if I pack popsy will ask me eventually to come back

3. I was with my uncle, a young boy brought fruits; water melon and another small fruit like apple but not apple, I was teaching him how to cut water melon(my favourite fruit) as he was finding it difficult to cut. he finally cut it, some part was ripe(upper part), down was unripe so I told him its still riping. he left, cut the other small fruit, but his hand dirtied them so I collected them from him, i washed them, pick one and was going to give the rest to my uncle.

First dream, don't relent in giving arms to the poor, give to the those in need, give to those you can give with that the lord will keep blessing you and fight your battles for u.

Second dream, is a deliverance dream, You have just been separated from familiar spirit. Make sure you keep praising and thanking the lord for the next few days.

Third dream, do whatever you can to help people around u and God will keep helping u. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 10, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Make sure you pray all the prayers in these bible verses for the next three days fasting and prayer.

Isaiah 54:15-17 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Bless u.

Noted sir,thank you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Lakeview: 6:51am On Dec 10, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

First dream, don't relent in giving arms to the poor, give to the those in need, give to those you can give with that the lord will keep blessing you and fight your battles for u.

Second dream, is a deliverance dream, You have just been separated from familiar spirit. Make sure you keep praising and thanking the lord for the next few days.

Third dream, do whatever you can to help people around u and God will keep helping u. Bless u.
Good morning sir.
In a dream I and someone gave another person our shoe to keep, when we returned back, he gave the other person his shoe but couldn't give me my own shoe rather gave me another pair of shoes thats not mine and looks bad, and I kept telling him to keep searching for it that the one he gave me is not mine.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Mrlouis: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2020
I had a dream last night. I went to a place to visit. There it was as if I went there for a population census or something that has to do with counting people.
In my dream, the time came and it's as though we were posted to some places to go and count.

But all of a sudden, the town there became violently unstable. Young men began shooting themselves. It was as though there was a clash between rival groups or factions in the town

We were advised that the town was very unstable and that we shouldn't go anywhere. But somehow myself and another person managed to enter the town.
We engaged many of these rogues (we even had guns too surprisingly) and after a while, it looked as though we had gotten the upper hand.
My self and my partner, we even captured some of these trouble elements and kept them in holding in a room. After a while, I woke up.

The night before this dream, I dreamt that I was a sort of a respectable or honored person in my dream. I think I wore a kind of clothing sort of royalty or so.
What do all these dreams mean Sir. God bless
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by DuchessGloriana(f): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2020
Why cant i remember my dreams?

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (97) (Reply)

"TBJ is a man of God " / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / The Middle Path

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.