Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas (33594 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Ladies !!! Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by midnighter(f): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
u can take her to a cheap eatery....no too stress urself over valentine.over here some guys take their girls to KFC and KFC for here is regarded as a place for ppl with low income though i know KFC in naija will be expensive and regarded as a place for big boys.so u can take her to an eatery that ur budget can take and if u want to buy something for her then purchase something withing your budget.

Lmao you just spoilt KFC valentines market...make dem no sue you o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by frugal(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
Cook for your girl. I have a pretty nice & comfy apartment, so it's a no-brainer for me.

Steak
2 bottles of Wine
Cheap champagne
N6k-10k Cake for dessert
Good music
Sweet loving all thru the night (it's a Friday after all) wink

If you want to be a bit more romantic, you can throw in flowers and maybe a perfume as gift (Beyonce heat).

Very cheap, but will be very memorable for your girl.

3 Likes

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
dafeoroyo:

No wonder my low life cousin took me to KFC and prmark the.last time I visited London
lol if u are outside nigeria and u are the type of person who dont know how to cook u will spend all ur life eating junk food cos junk food are quite cheap.except maybe u have a lot of money to spend in resturants to eat regular meals.imagine u a student in a foreign country on a budget it will be cheaper to cook ur meals but if u dont know how to cook na junk food go be the alternative cheesy.
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by tyreal(f): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
Text message from your heart just to re-assure her of your love.
I don’t count this val’s day as anything. It’s just a normal day to me. Simple text message from my hubby will do it.

3 Likes

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
midnighter:

Lmao you just spoilt KFC valentines market...make dem no sue you o cheesy
na the truth i yarn na cheesy
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by frugal(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
and yet some matured guys come in here to cry and create threads on how they spent so much money on a girl wen they took her to kfc or mr biggs grin grin grin grin

They don't spend more than N5k there cheesy
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
frugal:

They don't spend more than N5k there cheesy
with the way some guys cry here over the amount of money they spent on some girl in mr biggs or kfc u would be thinking they spent up to 80k cheesy
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Kyllahmc(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Today na still 9th oo... Yet una no go let person hear word for this Valentine matter!

2 Likes

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Greatzeus(m): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I will speak from my side , since it's on a budget

a good hair care product e.g leave in conditioner
A good make up product , a foundation even nude3 lipstick sef
A set of pants
A bra
A shoe

If you want to go extreme a scented candle will do.

As far as I am concerned I only value gifts I can actually use
Which gift has someone giving you before that you cannot see?
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Greatzeus(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
tyreal:
Text message from your heart just to re-assure her of your love.
I don’t count this val’s day as anything. It’s just a normal day to me. Simple text message from my hubby will do it.
The few matured ones on Nairaland are not hard to spot in midst of hunger striken kids and attention seekers that full Nairaland nowadays.

3 Likes

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Divay22(f): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
u can take her to a cheap eatery....no too stress urself over valentine.over here some guys take their girls to KFC and KFC for here is regarded as a place for ppl with low income though i know KFC in naija will be expensive and regarded as a place for big boys.so u can take her to an eatery that ur budget can take and if u want to buy something for her then purchase something withing your budget.
Baba don finally japa grin cheesy
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by lexy2014: 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
frugal:

I was clearing up a misconception. But yes, I go to eat. But at the same time, quality of food matters.

This is ur comment: "It's mostly for school kids. Very cheap".

U weren't talking about quality of food. U were talking about prestige based on how much u spend
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by midnighter(f): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
na the truth i yarn na cheesy

Lol anyway, nothing wrong with KFC but I think a rated restaurant or quiet lounge would be better in this case
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by nairalanduseles: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
frugal:

KFC is regarded as a budget place here too. It's mostly for school kids. Very cheap.

Hahaha maybe in VGC but on the mainland school kids eat biscuits from aboki shop

KFC is regarded as a big deal on the mainland ....

If that was the case we will have maccas in lagos

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Divay22:

Baba don finally japa grin cheesy
cheesy i will buy all this their body cream for u wen next i come cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by missimelda01(f): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ehh I came late to the party cry

For low budget I suggest you check my signature for more info, you can never go wrong with jewelleries.. they signify something special.

When I finally have a boo, I'd get a bracelet with his name on it.. so cute kiss
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Divay22(f): 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
cheesy i will buy all this their body cream for u wen next i come cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol
Hope he no go bleach me o grin grin
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
nairalanduseles:

Hahaha maybe in VGC but on the mainland school kids eat biscuits from about

KFC is regarded as a big deal on the mainland ....

If that was the case we will have maccas in lagos
gbam! kfc,mr biggs they are regarded as places for big boys in nigeria cheesy.poorboys in nigeria go to mama put cheesy.i was shocked when i came here i was seeing carpenters,bus drivers and other sort of ppl frequenting kfc for quick grabs cheesy.if u eat in kfc everyday in nigeria they will be calling u richboy grin grin grin grin.there is even one nairalander here who always uploads pics when he is eating in one of the fastfoods to show he has arrived.i wont mention his moniker cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Neoteny(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
DZTech:
pocohantas, Dominique:
Na only una I remember.
ur advice is highly needed.
make una gather sisters com give ansa, ooo!

Pocohantas?

That materialistic birdbrain?

Poor choice.

5 Likes

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by otemeh01(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
why is everyone concerned about getting a girl a Valentine present. what about we guys. well, I'm not that materialistic but I would like a PS 4 or PS 5 for a present.
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by pocohantas(f): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
ultimate77:

All my pots are non stick. Just run and come. I'll give you an excuse to say to your boss.

Just send am over. I wouldn't need an excuse for that. wink
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
Divay22:

Lol
Hope he no go bleach me o grin grin
haba! why will i want to peel off ur beautiful skin shocked.its a nice cream that will amplify the beauty in ur skin and their natural sweet smelling island bathing soap cheesy.
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
midnighter:

Lol anyway, nothing wrong with KFC but I think a rated restaurant or quiet lounge would be better in this case
nothing wrong with kfc but might be too expensive for op cheesy
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Agugbadin: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by mysticwarrior(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
DZTech:
pocohantas, Dominique:
Na only una I remember.
ur advice is highly needed.
make una gather sisters com give ansa, ooo!
you forgot to involve cococandy and bukatyn
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by midnighter(f): 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
nothing wrong with kfc but might be too expensive for op cheesy

Lol if its like that you'd better cook something nice for her at home and present it nicely instead of suffering yourself...who KFC epp...
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
midnighter:

Lol if its like that you'd better cook something nice for her at home and present it nicely instead of suffering yourself...who KFC epp...
that is if op can cook grin grin grin grin
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by terzurum5(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
DZTech:
Guys, ladies first; kindly give chance for them to answer, thanks! smiley

The economy is biting, but life goes on. I know even married men will appreciate this post! LOL

So, what do our ladies suggest?
One day expense, or practical, lasting gifts?
Cake and chocolate; or a nice hat and scarf set?Dinner date, or nice kitchen ware?

Tell us now o, to minimize complaints later!
wink

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by udemzyudex(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
DZTech:
OK na, I don catch una today.
on 70k monthly pay, wot do u advise as my budget?
oya, time 4 una to give real talk!

Na wa ooo.

So all those ones wey dem don list above no be real talk?

You never ready to buy that gift.
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by superlanny(m): 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
Where are all the nairaland oloshos, only the matured ones are in the first page...the rest are busy oloshoing.
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by midnighter(f): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
that is if op can cook grin grin grin grin

Lol well he can start practising from today...no time like the present cheesy

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Chochovini: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
Romanoff:
You can't go wrong with a good handbag.
. Ummm... Cuttest response so far. I love that. I wish I get U one since I honestly don‘t have any girl-friend. Problem is, I don‘t know how to get to U.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? / Girls Fight Naked Over A Man - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.