Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas (33585 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Ladies !!! Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by symbian123(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I have had a phone,human hair and cake as gifts before.

This year I want a flower(freshly plucked flower. I will not touch an artificial flower. Roses,tulips or daffodils is fine) or a PS4(I wanna play God of War)

Nice. The God of war 4 part got me. I literally play some videos on YouTube every time I'm less busy.. Also looking forward to playing it as well...Maybe together. Lol. Kindly follow back and check ur mail. Sayonara cool
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by nairalanduseles: 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
missimelda01:
Ehh I came late to the party cry

For low budget I suggest you check my signature for more info, you can never go wrong with jewelleries.. they signify something special.

When I finally have a boo, I'd get a bracelet with his name on it.. so cute kiss

Lemme be your boo
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by travelland(f): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
In the name of Val, many girls will miss their periods be warned

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by LINTUNE(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
pocohantas:
I like cakes, but most times- I buy them on my own. I like them that much. Sometimes I get as gifts too, irrespective of the season.

The kitchen is my favourite place in a house, so I LOVE KITCHEN WARES. Buy me a cute non-stick pot and I will fall in love.

I HATE CASH gifts. Very unmemorable.

Practical lasting gifts are memorable. Fashion items can suffice, if she is a fashion person. I am not, I only buy when the need arises and 90% are work clothes/shoes.

Anyway, depends on your budget and the lady in question. Wristwatches, perfumes, clothes, phones, knacks, flowers, dinner date, boat cruise..etc.

A friend once told me they were doing gift exchange at his office. He picked a lady and was fcking confused on what to buy as he was on a budget. I told him to get her a HAIR (HAND) DRYER. Mehn! You don't wanna see the message he sent to me at COB. It cost N6800, but the lady was the stargirl of the event. Lmao.

Is all this one because of Valentine? Thank God say na working day. Make I face my work. grin
hmm..I thought u will prefer a Love Machine grin..*runs away* tongue
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Divay22(f): 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
haba! why will i want to peel off ur beautiful skin shocked.its a nice cream that will amplify the beauty in ur skin and their natural sweet smelling island bathing soap cheesy.
Okay o. Let's wait for it them smiley
Hope you're good?
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by IamgratefulLord(f): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
DZTech:
Guys, ladies first; kindly give chance for them to answer, thanks! smiley

The economy is biting, but life goes on. I know even married men will appreciate this post! LOL

So, what do our ladies suggest?
One day expense, or practical, lasting gifts?
Cake and chocolate; or a nice hat and scarf set?Dinner date, or nice kitchen ware?

Tell us now o, to minimize complaints later!
wink
I'm not suppose to say this but my birthday is 14th February. For real! wink
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by vivalavida(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
All I see is take here here
Buy her this
Do that for her.

So what do the ladies now do on valentine day?

Open their legs to just get fvcked?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
no woman go ever request for hard fvcking by a veinful dick.

but deep down them, that's the only memorable Val's gift they would ever get.

hypocrites as usual. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Divay22:

Okay o. Let's wait for it them smiley
Hope you're good?
i am fine my dear wink..been raining heavily since morning
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Babara1994(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
Jossyfine:
Bros, you can make it classy by buying wrist watch or perfume or handbag or a pair of nice shoe, or a low cost gown,a sneakers, a set of non stick pots etc.
Guys, just try any of the above. But don't bring flowers home cos nijia girls got no chill for that stuff... Lol
For how much can I get a low-cost gown in Lagos?
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by akaahs(m): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
Married ladies will surely go for kitchen wares except the babies among them

Very clean HP celeron laptop for sale
6G RAM /64G ROM
BLUETOOTH
HOTSPOT
BACK UP 6HRS

ASKING PRICE 48K

LOCATION ABEOKUTA

Check my profile for whatapp contact and picture
I base in Abuja, how can we do d deal
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by chukzyfcbb: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
No be your woman again,

Have you forgotten when she told you about something she wish she had in your discussion, or a place she wish she had been or that Lil thing she has been complaining of.

If you can't remember any, she is your girl, you know her better than most people. Cakes don't work for some girls, I know a girl who don't like box of chocolates.

Some are not the shoe type (heels and all), some are not the jewellery type, it would just be lying on her shelf month in Month out

It's your girl, there is no one size fits all! Now is the time to show you have been a GOOD LISTENER!

If you know your girl well, you will know what will be pleasureable to her #drops pen

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Kaymaxine(m): 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
Please,I want to know the book of law that says it's only guys that should be buying stuffs for ladies
Every relationship is mutual.
Ladies,take your guys out...you won't die!!!
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Divay22(f): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
i am fine my dear wink..been raining heavily since morning
Hmmm. Somebody is cold grin grin

Close the windows
Bring the duvet
Get him a cup of coffee
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by missimelda01(f): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
What is boo? grin
nairalanduseles:

Lemme be your boo
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Adewale1603(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
ndcide:

Why do you call yourself Mistress of evil.
Cos, She is maleficient
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by victorian(f): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
Anyways for me? I would prefer a romantic dinner , with chilled bottles of wine in an air conditioned home. Then after dinner surprise me with a lovely potable cake waiting for me upstairs with my name on it, and inscribe Princess, u r my heart desire , a lovely wristwatch by the side and rose petals sprayed all over the room.

It will be so romantic cheesy
Then read a romantic poem for me while looking like u are about to cry having me in your life, u can pretend by allowing a tear to drop down one cheek while reading the poem. But it must look real
And I will be like, awwwww cry he truly loves me. So much emotion, wow!

With teary eyes I will reply : That's so sweet honey ! You are just perfect for me!
*Sniffs *

And the rest is history.

kiss
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by nairalanduseles: 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
missimelda01:
What is boo? grin

Boo is boo lol
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by missimelda01(f): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
Okay fine, you're my boo grin

Is that all?
nairalanduseles:

Boo is boo lol
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Island01: 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
BarrSly:
Oga don't kill yourself because of Val's day o... And don't forget your gift to her won't be the only gift she'll be getting from a guy (yes another guy/s is waiting to spoil her with gifts) so in the long run she'll be looking for who to rate as more serious based on the amount or worth of the gift.

So don't kill yourself.. Please don't kill yourself.....

You might say you know your GF 100% as trustworthy hahaha I laugh you... As long as she's not your wife please don't vouch for her.. (IF I marry I’m not sure I can vouch for my wife I just want to procreate)

She might even offer the pussy to the person with the best gift... Don't worry she'll give you your own pussy share too but the person who gave her the most expensive gift would be the guy to not just cum in her but also in her mouth as bonus lol...

Have sense... now take the #Sly_tablet and be free...

Ps: there’ll also be some niggas who won’t even give her any gift but they’ll still get to smash her real hard when they need her....

That’s my category.

Respect bro, can I be your friend (nohomo)
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
Divay22:

Hmmm. Somebody is cold grin grin

Close the windows
Bring the duvet
Get him a cup of coffee
already drank hot milo as soon as i came from church grin grin
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Romanoff(f): 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Chochovini:
. Ummm... Cuttest response so far. I love that. I wish I get U one since I honestly don‘t have any girl-friend. Problem is, I don‘t know how to get to U.

Get me a hand bag?
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by HitSong: 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:

This year I want a flower(freshly plucked flower. I will not touch an artificial flower. Roses,tulips or daffodils is fine) or a PS4(I wanna play God of War)
You fine?
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by ndcide(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Adewale1603:

Cos, She is maleficient

Huuum
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by highbee02: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:

I will give u Hibiscus flower or Pride of Barbados

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Liposure: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
pocohantas:

I am giving you ideas na.
That isn't about me.

Happy weekend to you, Sir.
pocohantas i want 2 get you a surprise gift you dis valentine
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Joystark(f): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
This Friday looking like e go bloody for single people o...
All this oppression
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Liposure: 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
Romanoff:

Get me a hand bag?
baby what i get 4 u
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Liposure: 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
missimelda01:
Is that all?
sweethat what can i get 4 u
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by nairalanduseles: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
missimelda01:

Is that all?

Hahaha u re sweet someday i hope we meet for a coffee
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Liposure: 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
victorian:
Anyways for me? I would prefer a romantic dinner , with chilled bottles of wine in an air conditioned home. Then after dinner surprise me with a lovely potable cake waiting for me upstairs with my name on it, and inscribe Princess, u r my heart desire , a lovely wristwatch by the side and rose petals sprayed all over the room.

It will be so romantic cheesy
Then read a romantic poem for me while looking like u are about to cry having me in your life, u can pretend by allowing a tear to drop down one cheek while reading the poem. But it must look real
And I will be like, awwwww cry he truly loves me. So much emotion, wow!

With teary eyes I will reply : That's so sweet honey ! You are just perfect for me!
*Sniffs *

And the rest is history.

kiss
hmm classy vicky

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.