Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas (33609 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Ladies !!! Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Uspic(m): 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
What if the lady in question is faraway and you can get the gifts across? Wat is the alternative?
Jossyfine:
Bros, you can make it classy by buying wrist watch or perfume or handbag or a pair of nice shoe, or a low cost gown,a sneakers, a set of non stick pots etc.
Guys, just try any of the above. But don't bring flowers home cos nijia girls got no chill for that stuff... Lol

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by ArticleBeast: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Discombulator:
Pusseys everywhere.you want a lady to give you low cost idea for VAL,that's like asking MESSI to teach you boxing or mayweather to teach you soccer.only a weakling of a man goes through all this nonsense for something as trivial as Valentine.
We know your type... Online you are alpha but offline you are begging to put just the tip grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Uspic(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
You said you don't like cash gifts. Wat is then the alternative for those in a long distance relationship?
pocohantas:
I like cakes, but most times- I buy them on my own. I like them that much. Sometimes I get as gifts too, irrespective of the season.

The kitchen is my favourite place in a house, so I LOVE KITCHEN WARES. Buy me a cute non-stick pot and I will fall in love.

I HATE CASH gifts. Very unmemorable.

Practical lasting gifts are memorable. Fashion items can suffice, if she is a fashion person. I am not, I only buy when the need arises and 90% are work clothes/shoes.

Anyway, depends on your budget and the lady in question. Wristwatches, perfumes, clothes, phones, knacks, flowers, dinner date, boat cruise..etc.

A friend once told me they were doing gift exchange at his office. He picked a lady and was fcking confused on what to buy as he was on a budget. I told him to get her a HAIR (HAND) DRYER. Mehn! You don't wanna see the message he sent to me at COB. It cost N6800, but the lady was the stargirl of the event. Lmao.

Is all this one because of Valentine? Thank God say na working day. Make I face my work. grin
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
I recommend taking your time and sitting down a writing a love letter from the heart. If she is employed, send her some balloons and a cake for her and her coworkers. At home, prepare a nice meal and give her a massage. If you have kids, allow them to play with the balloons and watch a nice movie. If she's really in love with you, this will be so romantic and thoughtful[. If flowers are in your budget, you can also give her some. I don't understand how Valentines day is so commercialized these days. Just take this day to remind her how much she means to you. Give her your time and love. I'm sorry an iPhone is not romantic. Keep it simple, sweet and cost effective! Love is not about breaking the bank, i assume you are doing great things for each other throughout the year. Also, make an audio of a love song. I swear every African man loves to sing Tevin Campbell. LMAO

quote author=DZTech post=86480343]Guys, ladies first; kindly give chance for them to answer, thanks! smiley

The economy is biting, but life goes on. I know even married men will appreciate this post! LOL

So, what do our ladies suggest?
One day expense, or practical, lasting gifts?
Cake and chocolate; or a nice hat and scarf set?Dinner date, or nice kitchen ware?

Tell us now o, to minimize complaints later!
wink[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by mmadu4: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
i wonder why guys feel they are entitled to get a gift for their girl or take her out every valentine . if she take you or buy you gift this coming vals day will she die? this is 2020 we men should wake up abeg , its not always about your girl . go to orphanage home and give them packs of indomie and toiletries or gift your sister and siblings some gift it will mean alot to them .

6 Likes

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
People are different. If you've been dating awhile, by now you should know what your significant other wants and how she'll react to your gifts.

This is a non issue unless you just picked up the girl yesterday and you're proposing to buy an iPhone for her because you think you're in love.
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Damalex4luv(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
Married ladies will surely go for kitchen wares except the babies among them

Very clean HP celeron laptop for sale
6G RAM /64G ROM
BLUETOOTH
HOTSPOT
BACK UP 6HRS
Let me give you 40k

ASKING PRICE 48K

LOCATION ABEOKUTA

Check my profile for whatapp contact and picture
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Damalex4luv(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
Married ladies will surely go for kitchen wares except the babies among them

Very clean HP celeron laptop for sale
6G RAM /64G ROM
BLUETOOTH
HOTSPOT
BACK UP 6HRS
Let me give you 40k

ASKING PRICE 48K

LOCATION ABEOKUTA

Check my profile for whatapp contact and picture
let me give you 40k
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by frugal(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
u can take her to a cheap eatery....no too stress urself over valentine.over here some guys take their girls to KFC and KFC for here is regarded as a place for ppl with low income though i know KFC in naija will be expensive and regarded as a place for big boys.so u can take her to an eatery that ur budget can take and if u want to buy something for her then purchase something withing your budget.

KFC is regarded as a budget place here too. It's mostly for school kids. Very cheap.

9 Likes

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Godsfavour78: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I have had a phone,human hair and cake as gifts before.

This year I want a flower(freshly plucked flower. I will not touch an artificial flower. Roses,tulips or daffodils is fine) or a PS4(I wanna play God of War)
lmao see dis one. Feeling funky abi. Hope you will not buy boxer and singlet for him. grin

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by lexy2014: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
DZTech:
Guys, ladies first; kindly give chance for them to answer, thanks! smiley

The economy is biting, but life goes on. I know even married men will appreciate this post! LOL

Cake and chocolate; or a nice hat and scarf set?Dinner date, or nice kitchen ware?

wink

This one has started with buy buy. U are complaining that d economy is biting, yet u are looking for how to spend money on a woman. Tomorrow, u will come to nairaland crying with one stale story of how d girl left u "after all u did for her".

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Ntomchi97(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
Get her a sketched picture of herself cost just 6-7k

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by pocohantas(f): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
Uspic:
You said you don't like cash gifts. Wat is then the alternative for those in a long distance relationship?

Lots of online shops cater for such relationships. Pick out something and they will deliver to her doorstep. That one is a small something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by crestdevelopers: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
Code blue.

I'd be damned

To even think this occasion is for love making.

Wtf is wrong with people?

Do folks really think St valentine died for all of this?

So much miss interpretation.

I'll pass.
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by doctore212(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
Just give me one Olosho number. I will be forever grateful.

I don't have any babe and I prefer Olosho.

No need for val abeg

7 Likes

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
frugal:

KFC is regarded as a budget place here too. It's mostly for school kids. Very cheap.
and yet some matured guys come in here to cry and create threads on how they spent so much money on a girl wen they took her to kfc or mr biggs grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
Please I'm copy pasting my posts everywhere please I really need urgent help please friends I use God beg una please my daughter was rushed to the hospital since the morning and the doctor is just attending to my wife just now. Even a doctor from Abuja who directed us to the hospital is number has been switched off since and now they are complaining that we should drop money for them to start treatment��� Please I beg of you all they are charging us 42k for everything and what I have right now is just 16k which I just did paga to my wife because I am not around. They are at Tallent Special Hospital Gowon estate in case you want to confirm ������� please everyone help us, please. With the one, she deposited they only fixed drip and waiting for balance so that they can start up with injection and other treatments. Please my good please help us please you can call or WhatsApp me +2348070751915. God, please send a helper, please I'm even shaking typing this please friends

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by ultimate77(m): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
pocohantas:
I like cakes, but most times- I buy them on my own. I like them that much. Sometimes I get as gifts too, irrespective of the season.

The kitchen is my favourite place in a house, so I LOVE KITCHEN WARES. Buy me a cute non-stick pot and I will fall in love.

I HATE CASH gifts. Very unmemorable.

Practical lasting gifts are memorable. Fashion items can suffice, if she is a fashion person. I am not, I only buy when the need arises and 90% are work clothes/shoes.

Anyway, depends on your budget and the lady in question. Wristwatches, perfumes, clothes, phones, knacks, flowers, dinner date, boat cruise..etc.

A friend once told me they were doing gift exchange at his office. He picked a lady and was fcking confused on what to buy as he was on a budget. I told him to get her a HAIR (HAND) DRYER. Mehn! You don't wanna see the message he sent to me at COB. It cost N6800, but the lady was the stargirl of the event. Lmao.

Is all this one because of Valentine? Thank God say na working day. Make I face my work. grin

All my pots are non stick. Just run and come. I'll give you an excuse to say to your boss.
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Discombulator: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
ArticleBeast:

We know your type... Online you are alpha but offline you are begging to put just the tip grin grin
A foolish statement from a weakling, trust me you have never been so wrong about anything in your entire life,I'm an alpha male and I don't acknowledge weaklings and I do not hold back on no shit.
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by perousd: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
just saying how it looks in nigeria and how it looks in other places.dont ppl fight over a plate of chicken in nigeria? was it not in nigeria that in bayelsa a brother stabbed another brother over a plate of chicken.....or what of ppl who fight over plate of rice during weddings and other celebrations.that should tell u the state that nigeria is in.its no ridiculing.its just stating the fact.
Dull comment. Very Dull.

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by sochey(f): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
nairalanduseles:

Thanks only kidding though haha I will be on the plane on vale day coming to visit Nigeria.....been away for 10 years .....scary and excited

Wow..

Well, journey mercies bro and I hope you arrive safely!!

If your scared, listen to good music but don't listen to zlattan and naira Marley bs haha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by NigeriaBam: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nice advice
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by lexy2014: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
frugal:

Do u go to eatary to eat food or to show how expensive u are?

2 Likes

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Roadtoyesterday: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
Damalex4luv:
let me give you 40k

Mesage me on whatsapp of your location is near
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Fisher007: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lol
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
Since they are used to buying us two pairs of boxers, we will buy two pairs of pants for them.
Vase closed. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by mzhorlah(f): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
DZTech:
Guys, ladies first; kindly give chance for them to answer, thanks! smiley

wink

A nice treat coupled with a nice bag as gift ( a bag to secure the money) or a set of perfume.Btw, I sell both

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by frugal(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
lexy2014:

Do u go to eatary to eat food or to show how expensive u are?

I was clearing up a misconception. But yes, I go to eat. But at the same time, quality of food matters.

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by dafeoroyo: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
u can take her to a cheap eatery....no too stress urself over valentine.over here some guys take their girls to KFC and KFC for here is regarded as a place for ppl with low income though i know KFC in naija will be expensive and regarded as a place for big boys.so u can take her to an eatery that ur budget can take and if u want to buy something for her then purchase something withing your budget.

No wonder my low life cousin took me to KFC and prmark the.last time I visited London

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.