Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas (33597 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Ladies !!! Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Ryocaj(m): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
No go use ur money chop.. dey find gift for olosho up n down..
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Liposure: 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I have had a phone,human hair and cake as gifts before.

This year I want a flower(freshly plucked flower. I will not touch an artificial flower. Roses,tulips or daffodils is fine) or a PS4(I wanna play God of War)
baby, i can get you d best flowers. Imported from japan.
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Okoroawusa: 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Michellekabod2:

This year I want a flower(freshly plucked flower. I will not touch an artificial flower. Roses,tulips or daffodils is fine) or a PS4(I wanna play God of War)
I believe he is reading and taking notes
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Okoroawusa: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
travelland:
In the name of Val, many girls will miss their periods be warned
Maybe they want to... have you thought of that fact?... that it's their period n they want to miss it.

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by missimelda01(f): 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Someday smiley
nairalanduseles:

Hahaha u re sweet someday i hope we meet for a coffee
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Okoroawusa: 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
sochey:
Me, I will go for cake and chocolate inside the dinner date!!

I mean, just make sure there will be cake and chocolate as per dessert on the dinner date

Leave the rest for odumodu cheesy

Now, you op.... What would you like to be given on that val day sef.. Because guys are seriously complaining about no singlet and boxers this year ooo!!

Nne, biko... who is odumodu?
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by sochey(f): 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Nne, biko... who is odumodu?

The gawd of idk ....
Because me too don't know grin
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by nairalanduseles: 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
missimelda01:
Someday smiley

U keep making me smile....... have a beautiful night rest....... and beautiful dreams......there is something about you that makes me smile

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Okoroawusa: 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
sochey:

The gawd of idk ....
Because me too don't know grin
Ijiro aru at all!
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by YorubaLord: 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
makydebbie:

E don tey wey you dey oppress me with cake pictures. grin

Follow follow no go kee dis one
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by sochey(f): 12:17am On Feb 10, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Ijiro aru at all!

Owero onye ji aru na dis country my brother!!
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by EagleSquare1(m): 12:21am On Feb 10, 2020
The picture suggests that Argungu Fishing Festival is the place to take your partner to this Val’s Day. :-)

Darkseid:
Don't waste your time bro, that shit is stupid. Why wait for one day to express love when there are 364 extra to do so; the fact that others are doing it that same day makes it even dumber and meaningless. If you take her to an eatery, there'll be crowd there, what then is the point.
If you want to celebrate St. Valentine's day, do so by putting smiles on the faces of other people around you.
The picture below clearly explains what I'm talking about.
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by olamakinde(m): 12:26am On Feb 10, 2020
Michellekabod2:

but what will you give in return?
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by olamakinde(m): 12:29am On Feb 10, 2020
Lamanii22:
Get me some nice flowers.. Lavender oil .. Ice cream and small cute cake...
I can get you some fresh nice flowers from Wuhan, China

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by EagleSquare1(m): 12:33am On Feb 10, 2020
Perfect evening hopefully ending also with a perfect gift for the guy. Throw out your heart to him...

victorian:
Anyways for me? I would prefer a romantic dinner , with chilled bottles of wine in an air conditioned home. Then after dinner surprise me with a lovely potable cake waiting for me upstairs with my name on it, and inscribe Princess, u r my heart desire , a lovely wristwatch by the side and rose petals sprayed all over the room.

It will be so romantic cheesy
Then read a romantic poem for me while looking like u are about to cry having me in your life, u can pretend by allowing a tear to drop down one cheek while reading the poem. But it must look real
And I will be like, awwwww cry he truly loves me. So much emotion, wow!

With teary eyes I will reply : That's so sweet honey ! You are just perfect for me!
*Sniffs *

And the rest is history.

kiss
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by macmoyor(m): 12:44am On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by macmoyor(m): 12:45am On Feb 10, 2020
https://printivo.com/store/mabelexpress

quote author=DZTech post=86480343]Guys, ladies first; kindly give chance for them to answer, thanks! smiley

The economy is biting, but life goes on. I know even married men will appreciate this post! LOL

So, what do our ladies suggest?
One day expense, or practical, lasting gifts?
Cake and chocolate; or a nice hat and scarf set?Dinner date, or nice kitchen ware?

Tell us now o, to minimize complaints later!
wink[/quote]
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Okoroawusa: 12:47am On Feb 10, 2020
sochey:

Owero onye ji aru na dis country my brother!!
Hahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by domainservice(m): 1:22am On Feb 10, 2020
with just 1000 naira, you can have a surprise call platform known as sponscall shower a romantic poem/message to him or her on valentines day, message them on whatsApp: 0.7.0.3.4.2.2.9.4.9.5
@Sponscall_ on IG. these guys are sooo good
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by adisaaowala: 1:47am On Feb 10, 2020
pocohantas:

The kitchen is my favourite place in a house, so I LOVE KITCHEN WARES. Buy me a cute non-stick pot and I will fall in love.

Why do you lie so much like this ehn?

sad

2 Likes

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Roadtoyesterday: 5:14am On Feb 10, 2020
akaahs:

I base in Abuja, how can we do d deal

If you can pay for courier no problem.. I still send a system over there last week
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Fortissimo502: 6:04am On Feb 10, 2020
deebrain:
I'm not a woman.

My heartfelt advice to you---

Wisdom is the principle thing. Get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding.

THIS IS THE BEST ADVICE.
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by chelseamann(m): 6:04am On Feb 10, 2020
Am spending my Val in my office... highest I will do for bae is to call her after work...ah Kant comman kee masef abeg
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Chochovini: 7:16am On Feb 10, 2020
Romanoff:

Get me a hand bag?
. Yeees!!! A very nice one at that.
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by SatyrGrover: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2020
As for me give me the complete volume of Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson series or the weather wearden series..You have made my Valentine memorable..But I have never being lucky with Valentine's
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by RillJ(m): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2020
Wow!

I bought you a gift already!

In my heart at least.

pocohantas:
I like cakes, but most times- I buy them on my own. I like them that much. Sometimes I get as gifts too, irrespective of the season.

The kitchen is my favourite place in a house, so I LOVE KITCHEN WARES. Buy me a cute non-stick pot and I will fall in love.

I HATE CASH gifts. Very unmemorable.

Practical lasting gifts are memorable. Fashion items can suffice, if she is a fashion person. I am not, I only buy when the need arises and 90% are work clothes/shoes.

Anyway, depends on your budget and the lady in question. Wristwatches, perfumes, clothes, phones, knacks, flowers, dinner date, boat cruise..etc.

A friend once told me they were doing gift exchange at his office. He picked a lady and was fcking confused on what to buy as he was on a budget. I told him to get her a HAIR (HAND) DRYER. Mehn! You don't wanna see the message he sent to me at COB. It cost N6800, but the lady was the stargirl of the event. Lmao.

Is all this one because of Valentine? Thank God say na working day. Make I face my work. grin
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Lumpyy(f): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2020
Plenty options to offer as a personal shopper, could be a nice pair of shoe that comes in abox,we wrap and deliver!!
A dress nko?something lasting is way better than cake and sweets ..
Why buy a cake of 10k that will be gone in few days when a dress or shoe/bag of same value will be worn for years
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Hcqmela: 9:08am On Feb 10, 2020
Me that don't have boyfriend I nor get anything to suggest. But buying flowers is not a bad idea or if u are on a budget n u don't know what to buy use the naira notes u plan using to buy a gift to create a bouquet of rose flowers. It's creatively. Incase is this one u want to follow go to YouTube,search for crafts and arts then click on the video titled emergency gift crafts for valentine
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by akaahs(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:

If you can pay for courier no problem.. I still send a system over there last week
can i see some of its pics?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Sues Gary Tight $10,000k For Promising To Marry Her But Failed / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? / Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.