Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas (33627 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Ladies !!! Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by victorian(f): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2020
EagleSquare1:
Perfect evening hopefully ending also with a perfect gift for the guy. Throw out your heart to him...

Of course. Not just my heart. I will have a gift for him as well. I love surprising my man. He knows me that well. I just hope he plays the script of tears well. grin

Sighs it will be so heavenly. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by victorian(f): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2020
Liposure:
hmm classy vicky

Yes o wink

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by OmalichaJesus(f): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2020
Give what you can afford and what you think he or she will appreciate.
Someone who loves you will appreciate anything he or she is gifted.

And Valentine's day is not just for lovers, show love to everyone around you and yourself inclusive.
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by BAndrew: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2020
Antoeni:
Dear ladies,
Let me teach you how to show love to your guy.
Some of you ladies do not know how to show love to the guy you are dating. some ladies think that the only way to show a guy love is by having sex with him; that is why some ladies do not have anything to offer a guy except sex. Sex is not a prove of love. Don't use sex to prove that you love a guy. As a lady, you can prove that you love a guy in the following ways:
1. Buy gifts for him. You can give him gifts of T-shirts, shoes, undies, singlets or even a phone if you have the money.
2. Take him out for lunch and pay his bills at least once in 2 months. It is not bad at all.
3. Send him some love text messages occasionally.
4. Give him phone calls daily at least once daily, ask him how he is doing and tell him that you love him.
5. Occasionally you can cook a delicious meal for him, maybe once in a week or once in two weeks, but not every day like a housewife.
6. You can also help him financially when he is broke.
7. Take him out for shopping at least once, in a year, you will not die.
8. Pray for him
9. Advise him
10. Help him to build a bright future.
I know some ladies will crucify me because of this post

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Roadtoyesterday: 11:45am On Feb 10, 2020
akaahs:

can i see some of its pics?
Yes Mesage me on whatsapp

Check my profile for whatapp contact
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Romanoff(f): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Chochovini:
. Yeees!!! A very nice one at that.

Why will you want to get me a bag?
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Omawumi17(f): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
DZTech:
Guys, ladies first; kindly give chance for them to answer, thanks! smiley

The economy is biting, but life goes on. I know even married men will appreciate this post! LOL

So, what do our ladies suggest?
One day expense, or practical, lasting gifts?
Cake and chocolate; or a nice hat and scarf set?Dinner date, or nice kitchen ware?

Tell us now o, to minimize complaints later!
wink
You can try something unique by sewing the same ankara fabrics for u and that special or gift her some lovely set of ankara for valentine. Whatsapp for more
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by yeltrude: 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
ok
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Lamanii22(f): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
olamakinde:
I can get you some fresh nice flowers from Wuhan, China

Lmao... You can if only the flowers aren't infected...

2 Likes

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by EagleSquare1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
I truly envy your guy. Lol

victorian:

Of course. Not just my heart. I will have a gift for him as well. I love surprising my man. He knows me that well. I just hope he plays the script of tears well. grin

Sighs it will be so heavenly. cheesy
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by ultimate77(m): 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Just send am over. I wouldn't need an excuse for that. wink
Address please. grin
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by victorian(f): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
EagleSquare1:
I truly envy your guy. Lol

Awwwww cheesy

But why? undecided

For me, I don't pretend. I love with everything I have, if I notice my man is not stingy or crafty.

And he gives from his heart not from his mind.

Also he does not seek public opinion before doing anything for me, that's a huge turn on.

1 Like

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Chochovini: 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
Romanoff:

Why will you want to get me a bag?
. ITS abt d tym of sharing & Im sure I can‘t go wrong wt a handbag as u rightly commented. Bt its alrt if u dnt need it. Its ok. No skin pain. I dnt wnt 2 b a pester. Remain beautiful & b hapi. Hv a pleasant Val.
I TAKE A STROLL.
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Romanoff(f): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
Chochovini:
. ITS abt d tym of sharing & Im sure I can‘t go wrong wt a handbag as u rightly commented. Bt its alrt if u dnt need it. Its ok. No skin pain. I dnt wnt 2 b a pester. Remain beautiful & b hapi. Hv a pleasant Val.
I TAKE A STROLL.

I haven't called you a pester. I just find it weird that a stranger wants to gift me a bag.

I won't mind it tho. I'd appreciate it.
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Chochovini: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
Romanoff:

I haven't called you a pester. I just find it weird that a stranger wants to gift me a bag.

I won't mind it tho. I'd appreciate it.
. GOOD Girl. Nw u are talking. See, whn it comes 2 gifting, being a stranger or not doesn‘t rily count esp if d motive is clear n meant no harm.

Ok, its Vals wk n thr z so much luv in d air. Bt since u seem 2 b a kind of sceptical abt my offa, Im sure a recharge card won‘t b a bad idea on val‘s day?

D world truely has bcm so bad full of unpredictable ppl evrywhr. So much dat even a good intention at tymz is misconstrued.

Dou thr are stil som gud bt very few ppl out thr & Chochovini (though, not real name) is one of dem by d special grace of God.
Takia. Wil reach u.
Cheers!
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Yoooo: 12:54am On Feb 11, 2020
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by Yoooo: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by fatymore(f): 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
I sell nice perfumes and bedsheets...

I can help you use red ribbon tie am cheesy

5k pere
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by EagleSquare1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Why? Cos you could be quite romantic, and that’s what any guy should want. A romantic night filled with the depth of a loving woman’s heart is on cloud level smiley

victorian:

Awwwww cheesy

But why? undecided

For me, I don't pretend. I love with everything I have, if I notice my man is not stingy or crafty.

And he gives from his heart not from his mind.

Also he does not seek public opinion before doing anything for me, that's a huge turn on.

Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by victorian(f): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
EagleSquare1:
Why? Cos you could be quite romantic, and that’s what any guy should want. A romantic night filled with the depth of a loving woman’s heart is on cloud level smiley

My dear that's what every human being need smiley
Re: Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas by DZTech: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
victorian:

My dear that's what every human being need smiley
hmmm. from a 70k job guy, abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? / Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos / Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.