Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:53 AM

14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts (39380 Views)

Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? / Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. / Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Nonsensetalk: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
uniqueflash:
Madrid started my my torment as if that was not enough barca followed,then fast forward to today keyseri of turkey joint the party then Napoli crown it all.thunder visit bet9ja
Prediction site available to end this laments
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Ishilove: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nature walk and a good book, preferably one written by Stephen King or Dean Koontz will be just perfect for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by deebrain(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Guys beware of gambling please.

Just on Thursday I lost up to 36k for virtual,,I came online from Friday pleading for any bettor to send me booking number to play and try luck from someone's hand since my booked games for big money dey cut easily lately.

I played up to 12 sent games...Roma took half on Friday night,on Saturday the rest crippled.

I withdrew #4k to stake heavy on coupons yesterday,Schalke 04 of Germany uselessed d first set against a poorly placed Padaborn,then Dutch Eredivisie finished up the fuckup.

Today I booked and booked,I even divided and spread games for almost 11 coupons not Knowing Napoli appeared in 9 of them .

Lo and behold ,The inform Napoli that defeated Juve,Lazio and Sampdoria consecutively is loosing to a relegation threatened Lecce whom has lost 8 of their last 9 matches undecided imagine..Na only one ticket of #5k remain my hand and d games never go self.

Within 2weeks,Juve Lazio,Atlanta,Roma, Schalke,Bvb,Madrid,Barca,Man city,Ajax have all suffered upsets from big odds..Yet
Una go tell me say this guy's are not cashing in from Match fixing.

The truth will always be investigated in years to come but as for now thunder fire bet9ja undecided. I still go see people we dey come cashout on Monday,but wetin Dem dey play self

Please, leave our dear thunder out of this.

Thanks.
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Brunicekid(m): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
ForeThinker:
ORIGINAL DUREX condoms nko ?
I pray for you that you will come to the true knowledge of Christ. Honestly, it's a really sincere prayer for you.
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by encryptjay(m): 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
This one na white men valentine which they do on regular days sef.
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
introvert like me like pets, especially dogs.
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by masterflowx(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
Fancy pens/pencils for slay queen...?

Op your head is paining you!

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by FuckAllTheMODs: 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Very useless local girl. Go see the kind food she post for food section with her local plate. grin

Na dia way na, na those wey no sabi dem go fall for their tricks. grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by AfroKnight: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Roon9:
This valentine nonsense is just set up by females to bill guys unnecessarily!
One of my friend was about getting into a relationship last week. I just calmly told him the Aunty is only accepting cos of val things angry
Baba no gree talk to me again shar...

I was watching a movie and one lady said " I feel I wouldn't be such a feminist if I had bigger tits" grin

In retrospect all the feminists I know somehow corroborate the above statement angry grin

You have said it all bro.

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by uchelouis45(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Its valentine season again. Get your breakfast tray for your loved ones. Call 07062941443 to order. Follow us on Instagram @krustykingng

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Goalnaldo(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
PopeFlatino:

Just on Thursday I lost up to 36k for virtual,,I came online from Friday pleading for any bettor to send me booking number to play and try luck from someone's hand since my booked games for big money dey cut easily lately.

I played up to 12 sent games...Roma took half on Friday night,on Saturday the rest crippled.

I withdrew #4k to stake heavy on coupons yesterday,Schalke 04 of Germany uselessed d first set against a poorly placed Padaborn,then Dutch Eredivisie finished up the fuckup.

Today I booked and booked,I even divided and spread games for almost 11 coupons not Knowing Napoli appeared in 9 of them .

Lo and behold ,The inform Napoli that defeated Juve,Lazio and Sampdoria consecutively is loosing to a relegation threatened Lecce whom has lost 8 of their last 9 matches undecided imagine..Na only one ticket of #5k remain my hand and d games never go self.

Within 2weeks,Juve Lazio,Atlanta,Roma, Schalke,Bvb,Madrid,Barca,Man city,Ajax have all suffered upsets from big odds..Yet

The truth will always be investigated in years to come but as for now thunder fire bet9ja undecided..I still go see people we dey come cashout on Monday,but wetin Dem dey play self
Baba I feel your pain. It seems that big money ticket cut easily. Yesterday in bid to get 12k to settle some debts, I staked with 1250. The game was going well only for Braga that was winning 2-0 to collect red card and draw the game, it would have remained PAOK, mancity and Dynamo zagred. Today I staked with 1350 only for Genoa to spoil it. It didn't play 1.5!
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by makydebbie(f): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MY KING, NIGERIANS ARE VERY RESTLESS.
IT STARTS WITH CHRISTMAS. CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS. CHRISTMAS HAIR, CHRISTMAS FOOD, CHRISTMAS CLOTHES. AFTER 25TH.... NEW YEAR, NEW YEAR, NEW YEAR.

UP NEXT IS VAL. THESE PEOPLE WILL NEVER REST UNTIL THEY WAKE UP THE DEAD WITH THEIR NOISES.
FOLLOWED BY EASTER. THEN THEY WAIT FOR A FEW MINUTES FOR SALAH, AND CHILDRENS DAY BEFORE THAT. THEN THEY DISTURB US WITH HALLOWEEN/INDEPENDENCE DAY.

THEN THEY TAKE MONTHS OFF TO RESUME THE CHANTS THE NEXT DECEMBER. I WON'T LIE I'M TIRED OF THE WAY WE PUT MEANINGLESS EMPHASIS ON VERY USELESS THINGS IN NIGERIA.

I felt it when you called him "My king". grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by masterflowx(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
PopeFlatino:

The truth will always be investigated in years to come but as for now thunder fire bet9ja undecided..I still go see people we dey come cashout on Monday,but wetin Dem dey play self

Inside life!

I still maintain it, never in my life will I use my Kobo to gamble.

Anyway, there is individual difference!
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Munzakah(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
[/color]
PopeFlatino:

[color=#990000]
PopeFlatino:

PopeFlatino:

Do u study matches before you pick them. As for me all the teams that you complain about them i did not pick any. Schalke is one of my sure draw game
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Alexun(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
ForeThinker:

Who has that picture of "What is this one saying?" grin
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
ForeThinker:

grin grin grin

Brother is Val gift I’m suggesting o not how to kee your woman shocked
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Hakeem12(m): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MY KING, NIGERIANS ARE VERY RESTLESS.
IT STARTS WITH CHRISTMAS. CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS. CHRISTMAS HAIR, CHRISTMAS FOOD, CHRISTMAS CLOTHES. AFTER 25TH.... NEW YEAR, NEW YEAR, NEW YEAR.

UP NEXT IS VAL. THESE PEOPLE WILL NEVER REST UNTIL THEY WAKE UP THE DEAD WITH THEIR NOISES.
FOLLOWED BY EASTER. THEN THEY WAIT FOR A FEW MINUTES FOR SALAH, AND CHILDRENS DAY BEFORE THAT. THEN THEY DISTURB US WITH HALLOWEEN/INDEPENDENCE DAY.

THEN THEY TAKE MONTHS OFF TO RESUME THE CHANTS THE NEXT DECEMBER. I WON'T LIE I'M TIRED OF THE WAY WE PUT MEANINGLESS EMPHASIS ON VERY USELESS THINGS IN NIGERIA.
lol, for real

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
Roon9:
This valentine nonsense is just set up by females to bill guys unnecessarily!
One of my friend was about getting into a relationship last week. I just calmly told him the Aunty is only accepting cos of val things angry
Baba no gree talk to me again shar...

I was watching a movie and one lady said " I feel I wouldn't be such a feminist if I had bigger tits" grin

In retrospect all the feminists I know somehow corroborate the above statement angry grin

Set up by females? Seriously?
Oh c’mon
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
You right about the camera,sometimes when bored i will just be making funny nd dance videos on my phone,i hope to get a camera nd start a YouTube channel soon smiley

That sounds real cool smiley

I love making goofy videos too cheesy
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Roon9(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
gracile:

Set up by females? Seriously?
Oh c’mon

Lol

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ivimilly:
Bleep that list if you no get money go and hustle. Personally speaking I leave the valentine run around to the female counterparts she buys herself a valentine gift and also pays for a nice restaurant and a conducive service apartment when I can ram her kitten of course out of my generosity but my point is this IT'S EASIER THAT WAY. guys with focus spend their time being productive not trying to figure out how to please one slay queen

Lord have mercy! It’s not just about sex uno
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
BLESSMME:
Customized Tees/hoodies/mugs. This sounds great
I know right cheesy
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
gracile:
I had a conversation with a friend about Valentine the other day and I was impressed at his idea of showing love. To him, showing love especially to that special one in your life should be an everyday affair and not something to be reserved for one day. Now ain’t that cute? Getting Valentine present ideas for introverts can sometimes be a little strenuous as introverts tend to be shy about speaking out loud what they really want for presents.

But then that’s not often the case in reality, we get caught up in a frenzy of activities that we so often forget to go that extra mile for the special people in our lives. This is why we love valentine; it’s given us an opportunity to ‘make up’ for all the love we’ve been hoarding to ourselves or depriving ourselves of.

However, if your partner is an introvert like myself, you may find they’re not so keen on extravagant and/or grandiose display of love. We tend to dislike the crowd and drama and would rather cuddle up in bed and have a tete a tete. This is why I have assembled 14 valentine present ideas for introverts (in no particular order of importance) to assist you get a present worthy, for that special one in your life

Note pads

Oh yes we cherish note pads, the lot of us keep journals and diaries (most introverts find writing as a means of expression) and we will find functions for every notepad that comes our way. I personally wouldn’t mind having over a dozen of them. If your introvert friend/partner loves to write, getting them a notepad with a lovely design is definitely not a bad Valentine present idea for introverts.

A life plant

Introverts love nature as they often feel a sense of connection with it. They are also nurturers and will jump at the opportunity of being a part of the growth of something. Moreso, when it pertains to nature. It could be as random as a flower that would accentuate their room décor or a potted plant that would provide useful benefits. Either way, they’ll love it.

A music box/mp3

A music box? Absolutely! We savor drowning in our favorite playlists and shutting off from the rest of the world.

Books and/or book sets

A simple good book or a boxset of a special series or edition (if you’re aiming for that extra awwn) is a terrific choice. Remember, your introvert friend/partner just wants to curl up in bed and read.

A warm colored shawl or scarf

Yeah we’re big fans of cozy & comfy ☺️. We’ll appreciate the fact that you notice how simple, warm and comfortable we like to look and feel every time we go out.

Customized Tees/hoodies/mugs

Get us a customized tee shirt or oversized hoodie with a real goofy write up on it that expresses our individuality and we’ll absolutely cherish it.

A piece of jewelry

So long as it’s simple, unique and yet, mysterious, it’ll make a lovely present.

Side tip: they can be gotten in thrift stores.

Fancy pens/pencils

If your partner/friend is someone who writes a lot, draws or is a fashion designer, a pen will make a beautiful present.

“A GOOD PEN, ALBEIT SMALL, MAKES GOOD PENMANSHIP” – ME (JUST NOW)�

Pencil portrait

Don’t we all just love to look at our own reflection?�. There’s something special about having a beautiful handmade portrait of yourself look at you everyday you wake up. Especially because you know it took the artist time and a painstaking attention to every detail of your features. It’s amazing.

Satin bonnets

Satin bonnets, whether plain, prints or floral are as beautiful as they come and are a great choice for Valentine present ideas for introverts. We love how they’re soft enough to prevent our hair from drying and feathery enough to let it breathe.

Side tip: Esthers_kraft (IG) makes beautiful and even customized ones and I hear she doing a valentine promo sale too.

Pets

Awwwn cute little things
You know we’ll go down this lane �. Does your partner/friend love animals? Then you might want to consider this. Do ensure you do your homework properly so as to get a pet they love and are not allergic to so you don’t go and buy a chihuahua for someone who’s more into monkeys.

Camera

Yep! We love to make our own stuff especially when it means a lot to us. We also love to keep memories and oh what bliss twill be when we own a camera and are able to call our own shots (pun intended). It’ll make our photos (memories) more personal and trust me, that’s a big deal.

Home-cooked dinner

Firstly, this is important not just because it’s romantic but also because we’re super lazy cooks. Like every other thing, we cook up great meals in our head. However, in reality we go numb and will most likely settle for fast food.

Hence, we’d appreciate someone who takes the time to cook for us especially when it’s someone we trust.

Nature walk

I suggest an unpopular place with a beautiful landscape e.g waterside, plains, hills etc. Anyway, that’s my suggestion, it could as well be a creepy hideout (weird is cool these days lol) I mean it’s your buddy, you know them better. Do it your own style. The point is, let it be as natural and private as possible.

To wrap it up, this is not an exhaustive list. So feel free to share your ideas with us too. �

If you loved this, don’t forget to like, comment and share ��

Have a happy and fun Valentine’s Day and remember to spread love everyday ❤️��
how about potrait of your loved one

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
Hnnnnmmmm...as valentine is approaching Iv activated grin grin my valentine mood on my dp. I noooooooor well... Anyone that calls me, should just use their hands and advice themselves. I can't come and kee myself for wetin get bear bear... grin grin grin tongue

As in where is “bear bear” even coming from grin
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Arthur21:
I can relate,especially the natural plant. Don't know why people can't get natural flowers.

You know, like Natural beats artificial any day smiley
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by paqman: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
PNomsule:
Sex in the closet
just exactly what I was thinking

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Babara1994(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
ukaface:
Most of the items mentioned are oyibo themed.
I bet most Nigerian introverts won't long for a pet,why would I want a comfy scarf? Or bonnet?
It's good though
But it's oyibo kinda thing
Don't mind them
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Timagex:
Home cooked dinner? Hell no!

I once tried to impress my girl by cooking her favourite soup, which is egusi soup. grin

After watching some videos on YouTube and some live tutorials, I felt I could do it. smiley

I cooked it. But, that was the day I realised that, there are differences between egusi soup and melon soup. cheesy. I didn't know the name to ascribe to the horror soup staring at me from the pot. cry

She came and I showed her the disaster I cooked. She laughed at me. She then suggested a botanical name for it, since we could not agree on a name. grin

Na joke o.....I'm an introvert tho and I don't subscribe to loud display of affections. cheesy

grin you tried bro it’s the thought that counts wink
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
kellight:
Sounds good to me...I'll try some

I’m glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading smiley

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
Kiddinpoh:
Val isn't for me..

Oh oh why’s that? Did something terrible happen?
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nonsensetalk:
Prediction site available to end this laments
mail me d site
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
implementing:
I dey on my own since last year no girlfriend but I'm enjoying the money saved, just that it's too excessive that sometimes spending on myself just feels tiring, I got like 4 phones now, one is dead thanks to infinix undecided

By the way happy valentine in advance to all the single guys hustling, Las Las na we go own major businesses for niaja

Chase money not women

Thank God you know spending on yourself alone is tiring, lemme be your val na wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cost Of Change Of Name In National Newspaper / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.