Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:35 AM

14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts (39379 Views)

Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? / Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them. / Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
PNomsule:
Sex in the closet

Dayuuum *adds to bucket list*

2 Likes

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Jaynom:
Don't let anyone put you under pressure! You don't have to buy ANYTHING! If your partner is entitled Fck em! A generation where everyone wants to show off!!

You don’t have to, but then why not if you can cool
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
lexrichy:
there are more important things to think about instead of val.

Ya right, like love and Val wink
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
ukaface:
Most of the items mentioned are oyibo themed.
I bet most Nigerian introverts won't long for a pet,why would I want a comfy scarf? Or bonnet?
It's good though
But it's oyibo kinda thing

grin what would you like? If you don’t mind sharing smiley
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
9jamag:
Cool grin

Thank you grin
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Jaynom:
na copy and paste wink

Hey God! I actually took my time to make this post cry
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
Kwamecron:
What of pack of condom...

what of getting married first? undecided
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Nonsensetalk: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
patoski39:
mail me d site
Drop ur whatsapp number
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Timagex(m): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
gracile:

grin you tried bro it’s the thought that counts wink
. Abi o cheesy

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nonsensetalk:
Drop ur whatsapp number
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Joystark(f): 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Can Friday just pass already? undecided

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
makydebbie:

I felt it when you called him "My king". grin

Which of the two girls on your DP is you?
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Virtplus(m): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
gracile:
I had a conversation with a friend about Valentine the other day and I was impressed at his idea of showing love. To him, showing love especially to that special one in your life should be an everyday affair and not something to be reserved for one day. Now ain’t that cute? Getting Valentine present ideas for introverts can sometimes be a little strenuous as introverts tend to be shy about speaking out loud what they really want for presents.

But then that’s not often the case in reality, we get caught up in a frenzy of activities that we so often forget to go that extra mile for the special people in our lives. This is why we love valentine; it’s given us an opportunity to ‘make up’ for all the love we’ve been hoarding to ourselves or depriving ourselves of.

However, if your partner is an introvert like myself, you may find they’re not so keen on extravagant and/or grandiose display of love. We tend to dislike the crowd and drama and would rather cuddle up in bed and have a tete a tete. This is why I have assembled 14 valentine present ideas for introverts (in no particular order of importance) to assist you get a present worthy, for that special one in your life

Note pads

Oh yes we cherish note pads, the lot of us keep journals and diaries (most introverts find writing as a means of expression) and we will find functions for every notepad that comes our way. I personally wouldn’t mind having over a dozen of them. If your introvert friend/partner loves to write, getting them a notepad with a lovely design is definitely not a bad Valentine present idea for introverts.

A life plant

Introverts love nature as they often feel a sense of connection with it. They are also nurturers and will jump at the opportunity of being a part of the growth of something. Moreso, when it pertains to nature. It could be as random as a flower that would accentuate their room décor or a potted plant that would provide useful benefits. Either way, they’ll love it.

A music box/mp3

A music box? Absolutely! We savor drowning in our favorite playlists and shutting off from the rest of the world.

Books and/or book sets

A simple good book or a boxset of a special series or edition (if you’re aiming for that extra awwn) is a terrific choice. Remember, your introvert friend/partner just wants to curl up in bed and read.

A warm colored shawl or scarf

Yeah we’re big fans of cozy & comfy ☺️. We’ll appreciate the fact that you notice how simple, warm and comfortable we like to look and feel every time we go out.

Customized Tees/hoodies/mugs

Get us a customized tee shirt or oversized hoodie with a real goofy write up on it that expresses our individuality and we’ll absolutely cherish it.

A piece of jewelry

So long as it’s simple, unique and yet, mysterious, it’ll make a lovely present.

Side tip: they can be gotten in thrift stores.

Fancy pens/pencils

If your partner/friend is someone who writes a lot, draws or is a fashion designer, a pen will make a beautiful present.

“A GOOD PEN, ALBEIT SMALL, MAKES GOOD PENMANSHIP” – ME (JUST NOW)�

Pencil portrait

Don’t we all just love to look at our own reflection?�. There’s something special about having a beautiful handmade portrait of yourself look at you everyday you wake up. Especially because you know it took the artist time and a painstaking attention to every detail of your features. It’s amazing.

Satin bonnets

Satin bonnets, whether plain, prints or floral are as beautiful as they come and are a great choice for Valentine present ideas for introverts. We love how they’re soft enough to prevent our hair from drying and feathery enough to let it breathe.

Side tip: Esthers_kraft (IG) makes beautiful and even customized ones and I hear she doing a valentine promo sale too.

Pets

Awwwn cute little things
You know we’ll go down this lane �. Does your partner/friend love animals? Then you might want to consider this. Do ensure you do your homework properly so as to get a pet they love and are not allergic to so you don’t go and buy a chihuahua for someone who’s more into monkeys.

Camera

Yep! We love to make our own stuff especially when it means a lot to us. We also love to keep memories and oh what bliss twill be when we own a camera and are able to call our own shots (pun intended). It’ll make our photos (memories) more personal and trust me, that’s a big deal.

Home-cooked dinner

Firstly, this is important not just because it’s romantic but also because we’re super lazy cooks. Like every other thing, we cook up great meals in our head. However, in reality we go numb and will most likely settle for fast food.

Hence, we’d appreciate someone who takes the time to cook for us especially when it’s someone we trust.

Nature walk

I suggest an unpopular place with a beautiful landscape e.g waterside, plains, hills etc. Anyway, that’s my suggestion, it could as well be a creepy hideout (weird is cool these days lol) I mean it’s your buddy, you know them better. Do it your own style. The point is, let it be as natural and private as possible.

To wrap it up, this is not an exhaustive list. So feel free to share your ideas with us too. �

If you loved this, don’t forget to like, comment and share ��

Have a happy and fun Valentine’s Day and remember to spread love everyday ❤️��
e neva complete sex unkor

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Thane(m): 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
implementing:
I dey on my own since last year no girlfriend but I'm enjoying the money saved, just that it's too excessive that sometimes spending on myself just feels tiring, I got like 4 phones now, one is dead thanks to infinix undecided

By the way happy valentine in advance to all the single guys hustling, Las Las na we go own major businesses for niaja

Chase money not women

true bro
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Liposure: 12:03am On Feb 10, 2020
implementing:
I dey on my own since last year no girlfriend but I'm enjoying the money saved, just that it's too excessive that sometimes spending on myself just feels tiring, I got like 4 phones now, one is dead thanks to infinix undecided

By the way happy valentine in advance to all the single guys hustling, Las Las na we go own major businesses for niaja

Chase money not women
baba, dash me one of your phones now
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by doctore212(m): 12:08am On Feb 10, 2020
I need an Olosho for Val
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by kellight(m): 1:07am On Feb 10, 2020
gracile:

I’m glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading smiley

Anytime ma'am

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Jaynom(m): 1:56am On Feb 10, 2020
gracile:

Hey God! I actually took my time to make this post cry
oh you did?! My bad! That is some "Ajebutter" Shi you posted - "Notepad, Life plant, Nature walk ..." It has "Tushness" written all over it!

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by anonimi: 3:45am On Feb 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by anonimi: 3:55am On Feb 10, 2020
gracile:
Home-cooked dinner

Firstly, this is important not just because it’s romantic but also because we’re super lazy cooks. Like every other thing, we cook up great meals in our head. However, in reality we go numb and will most likely settle for fast food.

Hence, we’d appreciate someone who takes the time to cook for us especially when it’s someone we trust.

Nature walk

I suggest an unpopular place with a beautiful landscape e.g waterside, plains, hills etc. Anyway, that’s my suggestion, it could as well be a creepy hideout (weird is cool these days lol) I mean it’s your buddy, you know them better. Do it your own style. The point is, let it be as natural and private as possible.

These two made the most sense as it does not require too much money and both can enjoy them instead of the one way traffic exploitation of the other ideas.
Meanwhile, babes no dey give valentine gifts to guys ni

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967307_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

2 Likes

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by blackmarya(f): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2020
undecided
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by ibinaboonline: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2020
People don't even bother to stretch their imagination at all. Just lift stuff written with westerners in mind and post it here.
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by proclinician: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2020
ForeThinker:
ORIGINAL DUREX condoms nko ?

This pikin be like osama bin laden
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Nmezor(f): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2020
Great ideas OP
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Npower: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Valentine's Day is for the poor and struggling, for us wey even Dangote no see our back, it's Valentine everyday.
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Omawumi17(f): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
How about a lovely pack of ankara fabrics for you and that special one... Whatsapp me for lovely samples at affordable price
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Kiddinpoh(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
gracile:

Oh oh why’s that? Did something terrible happen?

Hahaha! Not just for me.. I show love everyday. Not just wait until Val

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Ivimilly: 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
gracile:

Lord have mercy! It’s not just about sex uno
To me it is oh but I just canceled on my date no time to be........ When one should be productive.

1 Like

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
Jaynom:
na copy and paste wink

I beg to differ, this is my hard earned work and I have proof!!
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by gracile(f): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
And I swear by God to y’all copying and pasting my work on your blogs claiming ownership and not giving credits to me, you won’t go scot free! I swear it damn.

This is the last time I’m posting any of my works here jeez! 4 websites already plagiarized this, word to word;

Streetvibes.com
Afroglobal

Olalekan Ajimoti ( the king of the plagiarists)
Etc

My God will punish y’all and before He does I’ll hunt y’all down, you won’t go scot free. I have the proof of my rough manuscripts.

Plagiarism is illegal and considered a crime in Nigeria!
Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by hivikas413: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2021
Amazing blog thank you for posting because this might be very helpful for the one who is looking for a valentine's gift for his boyfriend. I would like to add one suggestion from my side you can gift him a lovely bouquet of floral arrangement or you can order online flowers for your loved ones' door. Or you can get <a href="https://www.flowera.in/flower-delivery/mumbai/">flower delivery in Mumbai </a> too.
<a href="https://flowera.in/flower-delivery/delhi/">flower delivery in Delhi</a>.

Re: 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts by Obarofrederick(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2021
implementing:

Chase money not women
keep it up man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cost Of Change Of Name In National Newspaper / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.