Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. (82726 Views)

20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety / Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by BiafraforTrump: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
2shure:
I have 3 married women sending me their nudes. I dont know which to choose

They are Yoruba women right??
That's how they behave, that's who they are..

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by pweetiedee(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
kollinzgee:
Some guys are the cause of their problems with women. Their inability to read signs and maybe inexperience is the main reason for their heart breaks and tears. If you truly wanna have peace of mind with women it's better you use your head than your heart. Don't worry from below I have given clues about the type of girls you should avoid falling in love with.

1)Girls between 18---23

Though maturity has nothing do with age but most girls in this age range do not understand love yet they are still exploring they do not know the difference between love, infatuation and obsession it will fade away with time though. Most girls within this age range will like a guy at first sight but will loose interest within weeks or days into relationships. If you get into a relationship with this kind of girls it's better you focus your mind on sex and prepare for the worst women are naturally confused but they are more confused at this stage of their life they usually prefer bad boys and womanizer. A matured guy who wants to build a relationship with such girls is building on sand.

2) Fast paced sex girls

Imagine you as a guy you met a lady on Monday and slept with her on Wednesday. The kpa kpa kpa. You may be telling yourself you game is tight bro sharrap you just met a community borehole. Some mumu guys will feel happy they have found love at first sight, am not saying all girls because life can be strange but please do a reality check bro 90% of the time another guy might find it easy as you. Sometimes these type of girls might no be ready for a serious relationship and might end it soon. Don't quickly catch feelings just enjoy the moment wink

(3)flirtatious and materialistic girls.

A girl that loves fineboys a lot, a girl that likes flashy things like iPhone, cars and cannot resist guys that possesses these things this kind of girls is a no no for you. This is the kind of girl that will Bleep your friend, avoid them .

Your mental health is my concern love wisely wink

You that slept with her within two days what are you? A dog!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by 2shure: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
Let me shock u.
Give me ypur hand. U say Yoruba women. I sau gimme your hand .let me shock u. U failed woefully
BiafraforTrump:

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by pweetiedee(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Your mother.

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by iammolise(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
How come.you didn't mention feminists?

Meanwhile I disagree with number 1

Let me tell u, all women innately and genuinely crave love no matter how head strong they pose to be... If u as man can get a feminist to fall in love with u, i tell u, it'll be like u bought urself a mother, grandmother and a wife all in one my broda

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by BiafraforTrump: 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
pweetiedee:

Your mother.

Adulterous Yoruba woman spotted.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
That's so true..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by iammolise(m): 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
My girlfriend will be 21 this year... So far she's displayed no.2 but she's somewhat contented and she knows true appreciation.
No.3 is the area of concern for me, she purely has an undoubted attraction for "fine boys"... I've told her, I'm not the type who carries LOVE like a sign board 4 head, I don't let mere intuitions or hearsay bring problems in my relationship but if i catch her it's a rap baby.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by adecz: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
cool
Meet a girl on Monday &
y'all wait till Wednesday, in this
our digital age?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by ZAWs: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
Number one is SUPER TRUE!
Dont expect anything serious on this one.

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
2shure:
I have 3 married women sending me their nudes. I dont know which to choose
You have low standard!!!
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
kollinzgee:
Some guys are the cause of their problems with women. Their inability to read signs and maybe inexperience is the main reason for their heart breaks and tears. If you truly wanna have peace of mind with women it's better you use your head than your heart. Don't worry from below I have given clues about the type of girls you should avoid falling in love with.

1)Girls between 18---23

Though maturity has nothing do with age but most girls in this age range do not understand love yet they are still exploring they do not know the difference between love, infatuation and obsession it will fade away with time though. Most girls within this age range will like a guy at first sight but will loose interest within weeks or days into relationships. If you get into a relationship with this kind of girls it's better you focus your mind on sex and prepare for the worst women are naturally confused but they are more confused at this stage of their life they usually prefer bad boys and womanizer. A matured guy who wants to build a relationship with such girls is building on sand.
you haven't seen bitter-toxic ladies that are advanced in age? Age is but a number. From experience the younger are more materialistic and naive,the older are more bitter and less materialistic.

2) Fast paced sex girls

Imagine you as a guy you met a lady on Monday and slept with her on Wednesday. The kpa kpa kpa. You may be telling yourself you game is tight bro sharrap you just met a community borehole. Some mumu guys will feel happy they have found love at first sight, am not saying all girls because life can be strange but please do a reality check bro 90% of the time another guy might find it easy as you. Sometimes these type of girls might no be ready for a serious relationship and might end it soon. Don't quickly catch feelings just enjoy the moment wink
wrong! A sign of naiveness. They are happier and more open minded most times

A girl that loves fineboys a lot, a girl that likes flashy things like iPhone, cars and cannot resist guys that possesses these things this kind of girls is a no no for you. This is the kind of girl that will Bleep your friend, avoid them .

who doesn't like good thing? cool

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by stanliwise(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
boss1310:
That a girl slept with you on the first date doesn't make her a hoe remember the sex was consensual so what does that make you,also there are guys she won't allow to touch her even on the 100th date
I keep saying that maturity of a woman in a relationship has nothing to do with age most times but the maturity of the guy she is dating,many girls are who they are today relationship wise because of the type of men they 've dated
There are girls who are after money and nothing more so if you want to marry or be in a true love relationship look in the mirror first by being humble,don't boast about your wealth or whatever you 've achieved,be honest about your true status and never try to force yourself on any girl that rejected you based on the aforementioned qualities
There is one quality that I think is one of the most important in a relationship and that is the spirit of REMORSE, if you are in relationship with any woman who find it too hard to apologize when she wrongs you my brother run as far as your heels can carry you cos thats one of the worst things to avoid in marriage
One other thing is to marry your"Sexmate"Sexmate is a partner who compliments you sexually not one who won't be satisfied with your abilities no matter how much you tried
Dont forget about the game.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by stanliwise(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you haven't seen bitter-toxic ladies that are advanced in age? Age is but a number. From experience the younger are more materialistic and naive,the older are more bitter and less materialistic.
wrong! A sign of naiveness. They are happier and more open minded most times
who doesn't like good thing? cool
Youre one of them I guess wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
stanliwise:
Youre one of them I guess wink
Yes...am in my forties and am a bitter woman that hates men wink
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by 2shure: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Oh u wish u where in my shoes. No hope for u.
Go find yours na
eni4real:
You have low standard!!!
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
2shure:
Oh u wish u where in my shoes. No hope for u.
Go find yours na
Your shoe is tattered!!

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by henryhemon(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
kollinzgee:

1)Girls between 18---23

2) Fast paced sex girls

No 2 is bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Discombulator: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
No 2 is bullshit
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by stanliwise(m): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Yes...am in my forties and am a bitter woman that hates men wink
Sounds like you derive pleasure in saying it smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Studyinchina200(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by luminouz(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Uve talked about girls. What about guyz not to fall in love with cos I'm about loosing my sanity oo.

Why? shocked
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by CarlosTheJackal: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Uve talked about girls. What about guyz not to fall in love with cos I'm about loosing my sanity oo.
Loose your sanity over a guy?

You are not serious. PM me let me give you elderly advice
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by TemmyT002(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
This is so on point wallahi, especially that number 1
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by thewritingtodo(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kendroid:
I can get a girl today, bleep her today & still fall for her today.
I'm this kinda guy who fall in love with intellectuals than the physical appearance of the opp sex!
You're most likely a Virgo.. abi?
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by thewritingtodo(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
stanliwise:
Sounds like you derive pleasure in saying it smiley
Bro she was being sarcastic.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by stanliwise(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
thewritingtodo:
Bro she was being sarcastic.
you can bet I know.

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by ItzEminence(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
No 3 is spot on.... Never be in a relationship with a girl that like fine boys, they aren't matured yet

3 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Kendroid: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
thewritingtodo:

You're most likely a Virgo.. abi?
Nah, not at all. Had some body counts! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.