Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. (82703 Views)

20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety / Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Gafdam(m): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
I agree with dat numba1
kollinzgee:
Some guys are the cause of their problems with women. Their inability to read signs and maybe inexperience is the main reason for their heart breaks and tears. If you truly wanna have peace of mind with women it's better you use your head than your heart. Don't worry from below I have given clues about the type of girls you should avoid falling in love with.

1)Girls between 18---23

Though maturity has nothing do with age but most girls in this age range do not understand love yet they are still exploring they do not know the difference between love, infatuation and obsession it will fade away with time though. Most girls within this age range will like a guy at first sight but will loose interest within weeks or days into relationships. If you get into a relationship with this kind of girls it's better you focus your mind on sex and prepare for the worst women are naturally confused but they are more confused at this stage of their life they usually prefer bad boys and womanizer. A matured guy who wants to build a relationship with such girls is building on sand.

2) Fast paced sex girls

Imagine you as a guy you met a lady on Monday and slept with her on Wednesday. The kpa kpa kpa. You may be telling yourself you game is tight bro sharrap you just met a community borehole. Some mumu guys will feel happy they have found love at first sight, am not saying all girls because life can be strange but please do a reality check bro 90% of the time another guy might find it easy as you. Sometimes these type of girls might no be ready for a serious relationship and might end it soon. Don't quickly catch feelings just enjoy the moment wink

(3)flirtatious and materialistic girls.

A girl that loves fineboys a lot, a girl that likes flashy things like iPhone, cars and cannot resist guys that possesses these things this kind of girls is a no no for you. This is the kind of girl that will Bleep your friend, avoid them .

Your mental health is my concern love wisely wink

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
bonnyhope:

Who's this one advertising herself here

Know that guys don't take online ladies seriously

You better look for someone in your street or church if you are a Christian
if you can't understand a sarcasm then I can't help you.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Lenient001: 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
That number 1 intensely genuine, I swear because I was a victim of it for twice. Notwithstanding, what I thought then is to mingle with my age mate or someone in iota below of my age but they breaks my heart and still cooked it for me to eat i.e
They left me the wreckage to take a revenge.. lol
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by stieyven(m): 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
kollinzgee:
Some guys are the cause of their problems with women. Their inability to read signs and maybe inexperience is the main reason for their heart breaks and tears. If you truly wanna have peace of mind with women it's better you use your head than your heart. Don't worry from below I have given clues about the type of girls you should avoid falling in love with.

1)Girls between 18---23

Though maturity has nothing do with age but most girls in this age range do not understand love yet they are still exploring they do not know the difference between love, infatuation and obsession it will fade away with time though. Most girls within this age range will like a guy at first sight but will loose interest within weeks or days into relationships. If you get into a relationship with this kind of girls it's better you focus your mind on sex and prepare for the worst women are naturally confused but they are more confused at this stage of their life they usually prefer bad boys and womanizer. A matured guy who wants to build a relationship with such girls is building on sand.

2) Fast paced sex girls

Imagine you as a guy you met a lady on Monday and slept with her on Wednesday. The kpa kpa kpa. You may be telling yourself you game is tight bro sharrap you just met a community borehole. Some mumu guys will feel happy they have found love at first sight, am not saying all girls because life can be strange but please do a reality check bro 90% of the time another guy might find it easy as you. Sometimes these type of girls might no be ready for a serious relationship and might end it soon. Don't quickly catch feelings just enjoy the moment wink

(3)flirtatious and materialistic girls.

A girl that loves fineboys a lot, a girl that likes flashy things like iPhone, cars and cannot resist guys that possesses these things this kind of girls is a no no for you. This is the kind of girl that will Bleep your friend, avoid them .

Your mental health is my concern love wisely wink

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Karlifate: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Men love idealistically while Women love opportunistically.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by stevups(m): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
One is so so correct
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
I swear never to date any girl below 24 years old unless when I am ready to marry.
Dey are so annoying and disrespectful the wahala too much gon.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Enemyofpeace: 12:21am On Feb 11, 2020
I don't know why naijaolosho, funkybabee, Bola146 and seunmohmoh keep coming to my mind after reading this thread
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by maximusprime2000: 2:59am On Feb 11, 2020
grin
kunkelhanspeter:
I swear never to date any girl below 24 years old unless when I am ready to marry.
Dey are so annoying and disrespectful the wahala too much gon.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by NACE13: 5:13am On Feb 11, 2020
I may agree with number 1 and 3 but that number 2, I am not really sure.
I know a girl who was being chased by some guys but never gave in to any of them but when she met me, I can boastfully say I blew her mind away. The chemistry was just there, and at a point I thought to myself, this is too good to be true but the truth actually is, there is something she found totally different and interesting in me. So the truth is, a girl who truly likes/loves you will be cheap only to you

If your girl is the type that is always posting her pictures on WhatsApp or other social media platforms, disturbing the whole place with only her pictures or with those stupid videos of her turning her head to different directions saying nothing or probably lip synching to a particular music, my brother run. Those are the ones between 18-24
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by omeke12(m): 6:49am On Feb 11, 2020
Odinaka00:
Once you begin to generalize things, you 're indirectly telling the whole World how dumb and unintelligent you are

I bleeped my woman the first day we met and we 're still together after 3yrs now and we will soon take it to the next level... Marriage

I just hope your lady is very fat and rich
if not..,
smh for u
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Odinaka00(m): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2020
omeke12:

I just hope your lady is very fat and rich
if not..,
smh for u

You need to shake that your big head for your own good so that you can reason like a human being
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by olanreyman(m): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2020
The op is unbelievably on point.
Comments on this thread are sooo funny

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by MrCEO69(m): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2020
boss1310:
That a girl slept with you on the first date doesn't make her a hoe remember the sex was consensual so what does that make you,also there are guys she won't allow to touch her even on the 100th date
I keep saying that maturity of a woman in a relationship has nothing to do with age most times but the maturity of the guy she is dating,many girls are who they are today relationship wise because of the type of men they 've dated
There are girls who are after money and nothing more so if you want to marry or be in a true love relationship look in the mirror first by being humble,don't boast about your wealth or whatever you 've achieved,be honest about your true status and never try to force yourself on any girl that rejected you based on the aforementioned qualities
There is one quality that I think is one of the most important in a relationship and that is the spirit of REMORSE, if you are in relationship with any woman who find it too hard to apologize when she wrongs you my brother run as far as your heels can carry you cos thats one of the worst things to avoid in marriage
One other thing is to marry your"Sexmate"Sexmate is a partner who compliments you sexually not one who won't be satisfied with your abilities no matter how much you tried
The sexmate thing means we for back like 10 diff people... Hmm I pass
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Adeesther56(f): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
That is how they dey remain single till 40

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by fowlyansh181(m): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Uve talked about girls. What about guyz not to fall in love with cos I'm about loosing my sanity oo.
dont fall Inlove with dred niggas, fine boy conscious , they are using an iPhone 11 Pro Max while you use a tecno m3, they buy clothes worth about 15k a tshirt while they own no real investment, .. I am within this category and I hardly fall Inlove with a girl, not until I met the lady who arrested my heart .. she wasn’t the most beautiful, wasn’t the most shaped , I didn’t love her at first sight, but I found out she loved me so much, made me happy , apologizes when she is wrong and I myself apologize as well, helped me save and build myself more, tolerable and an overall good girl.. when it comes to sex we can be crazy for each other ..
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by spiralwedge(m): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
All of those ain't nothing.

NEVER date a girl with low IQ.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Misterkhaleeb: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Often at times ALL GENERALIZATIONS ARE FALSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by ziaddaofficial: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
Smiles....
It’s not about age, we just have to know the difference between Need and Want, if you really need peace of mind, then Humility should be the watchword.
It takes a humble female/male to give you that peace of mind.
#the lord is good#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:46am On Feb 12, 2020
Most Girls in age bracket 18-23 will be comparing dicks of different sizes by finding the one that fits them. At this age several blow jobs, random fvcking are arousing their curiosity. When they are in age 24-26 some have find the perfect dick size and shape they want to spend the rest of their life with but will struggle to remain focused. By 27-30 they focus on their career and relationship and they get less tired by dick. When they get to age 30-35.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Benwems(m): 12:45am On Feb 13, 2020
Odinaka00:
Once you begin to generalize things, you 're indirectly telling the whole World how dumb and unintelligent you are

I bleeped my woman the first day we met and we 're still together after 3yrs now and we will soon take it to the next level... Marriage
How did you do it? You took her out and then asked her to come see your crib?
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by placeofallure(f): 1:56am On Feb 13, 2020
Deandean:

Lolll...its not stereotype bros....i knw u wanna telus u knw gals this age who re balanced,true,i knw a few too. But thz re d exemptions not d rule...women re very emotionally unstable and thr worst yrs is thr exploratory yrs of 16-23
Ps. ..u can date them but dont expect too much n dnt invest too much

Funny, I met my husband when I was a teenager. Yeah! I explored those exploratory years but he was persistent and willing to see me outgrow my folly. Not many guys around like that. I'm lucky he was patient.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Odinaka00(m): 4:30am On Feb 13, 2020
Benwems:

How did you do it? You took her out and then asked her to come see your crib?

Lol bro for Southy here we nor dey carry babes go out on the first day oo.. Just invite am come house she go come if she likes you..But if she nor like you she go say make una meet half way..She nor go come ya house.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Deandean: 8:38am On Feb 13, 2020
placeofallure:

Funny, I met my husband when I was a teenager. Yeah! I explored those exploratory years but he was persistent and willing to see me outgrow my folly. Not many guys around like that. I'm lucky he was patient.
Loll...congrats babe,you got you an exceptional bros...hez other type of man(a replica) lives in eastern Burundi.

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by TheCork(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Divinejane:
Stereotype..� especially No 1

Good evening sir
madam Pls Can I romance u for 200 naira, cash? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate / 101 Ways To Tell A Girl That I Love You / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.