Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. (82674 Views)

20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety / Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by MJBOLT: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
feminists should have been number one,they are terrible when it comes to relationship
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by proclinician: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
A girl between 18 and 24 reminds me of spiderman part 1 when peter realizes the power of what he posseses. A young girl of this age is realizing that sex is a great weapon and some men can do anything to have it. U can pass exams, buy a phone, buy anything. She's just realizing this and is feeling fly. Maka aku nke uwa now umuaka are feeling fly. They wanna live fast, faster than their shadow ka awee kpoo ha correct fellow. If u come stand on the way with ur lovesick talks and u are broke my brother.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Naijaarchive(m): 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
These things don't have any rule or formula cos it's different with individuals
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Blitzerz: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
scaramucci:

I can't remember telling that I wanna get married.
The post is about serious long term relationships
Tho.
Not for those who are still playing around
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by samegold(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Deandean:

Lolll...its not stereotype bros....i knw u wanna telus u knw gals this age who re balanced,true,i knw a few too. But thz re d exemptions not d rule...women re very emotionally unstable and thr worst yrs is thr exploratory yrs of 16-23
Ps. ..u can date them but dont expect too much n dnt invest too much
Never invest in them, that's the important thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Dollabiz: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by perousd: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
OhiOfIhima:
Age has nothing to do with maturity.. I am in my mid twenties n my girl will be 19 by May, she is so so on point when u talk about maturity because right now, she see me as her husband.. I really respect her feelings too.
Ain't trying to be negative bro ... Minus God, she will run you behind and you will never ever ever know till you die.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by perousd: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
You have good points bro.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
MJBOLT:
feminists should have been number one,they are terrible when it comes to relationship
that's not true. I will make a good spouse embarassed
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by MJBOLT: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
only if you drop feminism

Michellekabod2:
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Greatfullheart: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
Am a Victim of These Mentioned Circumstance, after Sending Her Airtime and Transport she Said she Doesn't Love And Can't Date me. That Already has A Boyfriend. My Brain has Been Unstable Because I've Suffered in The Hands of Ladies

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by MoonandStar: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Georgekyrian:
No 2 is Stereotype too
I know guys that never keep there hard to get girls, I'm one too. If we found ourselves today and we fall in love today, sex me today and you win my soul forever. especially if I personally love you and found affection with you and the same too, but I don't keep slayers and Olosho as girlfriends.
But believe me, some reserved girl can find you today and fall helplessly in love with you

Just like hubby and I, first date first to immediate f**k then to forever of friendship in love and companionship.

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Tonyspecial(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
kollinzgee:
Some guys are the cause of their problems with women. Their inability to read signs and maybe inexperience is the main reason for their heart breaks and tears. If you truly wanna have peace of mind with women it's better you use your head than your heart. Don't worry from below I have given clues about the type of girls you should avoid falling in love with.

1)Girls between 18---23

Though maturity has nothing do with age but most girls in this age range do not understand love yet they are still exploring they do not know the difference between love, infatuation and obsession it will fade away with time though. Most girls within this age range will like a guy at first sight but will loose interest within weeks or days into relationships. If you get into a relationship with this kind of girls it's better you focus your mind on sex and prepare for the worst women are naturally confused but they are more confused at this stage of their life they usually prefer bad boys and womanizer. A matured guy who wants to build a relationship with such girls is building on sand.

2) Fast paced sex girls

Imagine you as a guy you met a lady on Monday and slept with her on Wednesday. The kpa kpa kpa. You may be telling yourself you game is tight bro sharrap you just met a community borehole. Some mumu guys will feel happy they have found love at first sight, am not saying all girls because life can be strange but please do a reality check bro 90% of the time another guy might find it easy as you. Sometimes these type of girls might no be ready for a serious relationship and might end it soon. Don't quickly catch feelings just enjoy the moment wink

(3)flirtatious and materialistic girls.

A girl that loves fineboys a lot, a girl that likes flashy things like iPhone, cars and cannot resist guys that possesses these things this kind of girls is a no no for you. This is the kind of girl that will Bleep your friend, avoid them .

Your mental health is my concern love wisely wink

are you from imo state?
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
BigJoe19:
Don't fall in love with any girl, they are all the same.
I smell gay, this one na yansh buster...Lol
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by BigJoe19: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
frankdre:
I smell gay, this one na yansh buster...Lol
How can I be gay when I have a babymama and two children?
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by saasala(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
iammolise:
My girlfriend will be 21 this year... So far she's displayed no.2 but she's somewhat contented and she knows true appreciation.
No.3 is the area of concern for me, she purely has an undoubted attraction for "fine boys"... I've told her, I'm not the type who carries LOVE like a sign board 4 head, I don't let mere intuitions or hearsay bring problems in my relationship but if i catch her it's a rap baby.

RIP in advance bro

Na heartbreak go finally kill you
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by ugohenry2019(m): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
that's ur own opinion... keep it to ur self ....I don't need them
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
iammolise:

Let me tell u, all women innately and genuinely crave love no matter how head strong they pose to be... If u as man can get a feminist to fall in love with u, i tell u, it'll be like u bought urself a mother, grandmother and a wife all in one my broda
Uncle, avoid feminists like plague if you want peace of mind.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Ibrahim27996: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
kollinzgee:
Some guys are the cause of their problems with women. Their inability to read signs and maybe inexperience is the main reason for their heart breaks and tears. If you truly wanna have peace of mind with women it's better you use your head than your heart. Don't worry from below I have given clues about the type of girls you should avoid falling in love with.

1)Girls between 18---23

Though maturity has nothing do with age but most girls in this age range do not understand love yet they are still exploring they do not know the difference between love, infatuation and obsession it will fade away with time though. Most girls within this age range will like a guy at first sight but will loose interest within weeks or days into relationships. If you get into a relationship with this kind of girls it's better you focus your mind on sex and prepare for the worst women are naturally confused but they are more confused at this stage of their life they usually prefer bad boys and womanizer. A matured guy who wants to build a relationship with such girls is building on sand.

2) Fast paced sex girls

Imagine you as a guy you met a lady on Monday and slept with her on Wednesday. The kpa kpa kpa. You may be telling yourself you game is tight bro sharrap you just met a community borehole. Some mumu guys will feel happy they have found love at first sight, am not saying all girls because life can be strange but please do a reality check bro 90% of the time another guy might find it easy as you. Sometimes these type of girls might no be ready for a serious relationship and might end it soon. Don't quickly catch feelings just enjoy the moment wink

A girl that loves fineboys a lot, a girl that likes flashy things like iPhone, cars and cannot resist guys that possesses these things this kind of girls is a no no for you. This is the kind of girl that will Bleep your friend, avoid them .

1 I no gree
2 I no gree
3 strongly agreed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Greenkira(f): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
i have the video na
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Divinejane(f): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
Stereotype..� especially No 1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Blissbath(f): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
Okooooo
kollinzgee:

1)Girls between 18---23

2) Fast paced sex girls

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by NoraPibowei(f): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
proclinician:
Number 1 is as truth as gospel. If u meddle with a girl in her whoring stage u are wasting ur time. Allow her to reach to 27 and watch her become a tool of ur satisfaction.
Better delete that word 'whoring stage' if u like a girl aged 27 and above don't insult the ones that are younger,age is just a number,and its even men like u that usually woo young ladies like me from 18-23 as the yeye poster wrote.

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by proclinician: 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
NoraPibowei:
Better delete that word 'whoring stage' if u like a girl aged 27 and above don't insult the ones that are younger,age is just a number,and its even men like u that usually woo young ladies like me from 18-23 as the yeye poster wrote.

Are u in ur whoring stage When u want every iphone, every human hair both head hair and pubic hair, when you want every hand bag and you just joined the group that told u that sex can buy you all these. Cheers but i no get anything to do with your type. If she's less than 27 she's not for me. U go first graduate do nysc then sew say life is difficult making u wonder how i managed to be very successful then we go align.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by uthlaw: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
People still fall in love in this ps5 era!
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by IdrisE(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Georgekyrian:
No 2 is Stereotype too
I know guys that never keep there hard to get girls, I'm one too. If we found ourselves today and we fall in love today, sex me today and you win my soul forever. especially if I personally love you and found affection with you and the same too, but I don't keep slayers and Olosho as girlfriends.
But believe me, some reserved girl can find you today and fall helplessly in love with you

#bodycount 100 and still loading. Just a suspicion
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Anyahuruagu: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
The worst of all is the girl i took to Killimanjaro yesterday and we ended up shopping at Market Square, at our first date..

DON'T USE KILLIMANJARO ON UR FIRST DATE

COS YOU WILL END UP AT MARKET SQUARE.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by bonnyhope: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkeshuga:

you lack comprehension. what was your grade in your waec English language subject?

please read the Op, no 2 factor carefully with your mental faculty active

he clearly says a lady that give out sex in few days of meeting is a wayward lady and of course that's true. any lady that allow you sex in few days you met her, must have open her legs for many guys during their date. one cannot entrust one feelings on such ladies, if you don't want break of heart

You guys are the reason why some girls pretend

She will not open for you in the first few days of meeting but open for other guys because she looks at you to be someone that will judge her actions later and probably want to keep you as husband material while she gets her Congo shined with other guys
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by hensben(m): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Life is not written in black and white, we as humans get different vibe and energy from different people. Bottom line is when you find someone that rhymes with your vibe keep them. It's that simple all this list will only make you close minded to see beyond your nose.
You are spot on.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Taywon: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
18--23 girls.... I no dey do
Moon walk
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by bonnyhope: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Who's this one advertising herself here

Know that guys don't take online ladies seriously

You better look for someone in your street or church if you are a Christian
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Funkeshuga(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
bonnyhope:

You guys are the reason why some girls pretend

She will not open for you in the first few days of meeting but open for other guys because she looks at you to be someone that will judge her actions later and probably want to keep you as husband material while she gets her Congo shined with other guys
[/s]

we are talking about loyalty, dignity and sanity, you're talking with empirical knowledge abeg shift one side

my guy when I see wayward girls I know whether she open up or not

I go for a lady that have independent of her own emotions, not a freak freaky and social addicted lady

so I know what I'm saying, don't classify me in the group of sissy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.