Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. (82712 Views)

20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety / Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by missimelda01(f): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2020
lol self proclaimed relationship expert grin

1. Don't date guys who don't have 2 houses and 3 card at 25.
2. Don't date guys who cannot wash your underwear with their tongues.
3. Don't date guys who cannot call you 40 times a day.
All these stupid rules have kept people single and depressed, yet you unreasonable relationship expert keep misleading them even the more. When you find someone you love, be with them.. every other thing can be worked on.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Lekison(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2020
U nailed it
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Blitzerz: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2020
scaramucci:

The faster I fuckck a girl, the more likely I am staying with her.

Why then are u not married?
Or u haven't slept with any yet?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by ensamy(m): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2020
All the groups are important to make life sweet.
Anytime one wants to knack then go for the flirtatious.
Secondly anytime one wants to vacation go for the materialistic and lastly, Just like Ned Nwoko , anytime one wants to just enjoy life with a little beautiful girl, that likes all the fantasies that comes with the go for a Regina Daniels ( 18 - 23 ).
But above all when one wants to Marry , pray, search for a genuinely god-fearing girl , with good upbringing. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Funkeshuga(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2020
Georgekyrian:
No 2 is Stereotype too
I know guys that never keep there hard to get girls, I'm one too. If we found ourselves today and we fall in love today, sex me today and you win my soul forever. especially if I personally love you and found affection with you and the same too, but I don't keep slayers and Olosho as girlfriends.
But believe me, some reserved girl can find you today and fall helplessly in love with you

you lack comprehension. what was your grade in your waec English language subject?

please read the Op, no 2 factor carefully with your mental faculty active

he clearly says a lady that give out sex in few days of meeting is a wayward lady and of course that's true. any lady that allow you sex in few days you met her, must have open her legs for many guys during their date. one cannot entrust one feelings on such ladies, if you don't want break of heart

6 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by OhiOfIhima: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2020
Age has nothing to do with maturity.. I am in my mid twenties n my girl will be 19 by May, she is so so on point when u talk about maturity because right now, she see me as her husband.. I really respect her feelings too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by PETUK(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2020
Mshad662:
Just date a milf. And enjoy your life

Take this Beer

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
How come.you didn't mention feminists?

Meanwhile I disagree with number 1

God bless you man.

The first turn off is being a feminist.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Flier:
They are worst than prostitute
they are called all weather as long as you have preek whether you are broke ugly handsome tall or short they will phuck

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by criuze(m): 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
The video nko
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blitzerz:

Why then are u not married?
Or u haven't slept with any yet?

I can't remember telling that I wanna get married.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
dawnomike:
Simply date your spec and leave the rest to find their specs...

He's 100% right! Let your spec not fall within the aforementioned otherwise you'll regret.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by justino57(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
Number 1 is very correct I was telling ma friend this same thing last week u see any girl 18-23 bro if u want to marry them u have to be very careful the can disappoint u at any time ......
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by franchasng: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
kollinzgee:
Some guys are the cause of their problems with women. Their inability to read signs and maybe inexperience is the main reason for their heart breaks and tears. If you truly wanna have peace of mind with women it's better you use your head than your heart. Don't worry from below I have given clues about the type of girls you should avoid falling in love with.

1)Girls between 18---23

Though maturity has nothing do with age but most girls in this age range do not understand love yet they are still exploring they do not know the difference between love, infatuation and obsession it will fade away with time though. Most girls within this age range will like a guy at first sight but will loose interest within weeks or days into relationships. If you get into a relationship with this kind of girls it's better you focus your mind on sex and prepare for the worst women are naturally confused but they are more confused at this stage of their life they usually prefer bad boys and womanizer. A matured guy who wants to build a relationship with such girls is building on sand.

2) Fast paced sex girls

Imagine you as a guy you met a lady on Monday and slept with her on Wednesday. The kpa kpa kpa. You may be telling yourself you game is tight bro sharrap you just met a community borehole. Some mumu guys will feel happy they have found love at first sight, am not saying all girls because life can be strange but please do a reality check bro 90% of the time another guy might find it easy as you. Sometimes these type of girls might no be ready for a serious relationship and might end it soon. Don't quickly catch feelings just enjoy the moment wink

(3)flirtatious and materialistic girls.

A girl that loves fineboys a lot, a girl that likes flashy things like iPhone, cars and cannot resist guys that possesses these things this kind of girls is a no no for you. This is the kind of girl that will Bleep your friend, avoid them .

Your mental health is my concern love wisely wink

Number 1 is correct!

Number 2 is absolutely incorrect!

Number 3 is also correct!!

Because you met a girl today and she allowed you to bed her today or tomorrow doesn't mean she allows every guy she meets to do the same.

Sometimes a girl might meet a guy and the guy is kind of her long fantasized dream guy and when she meets the guy, she gets carried away and in the process the guy beds her, that doesn't make her unworthy of love young man!

Some men if not many men met their current amazing wives this way.

In fact any girl you meet and she is not a confirmed virgin and she keeps postponing intimacy with you does not like you, she is not attracted to you, she is just trying hard to find something in you to make her like you or something in you to make her become a bit attracted to you because once a girl meets her dream guy, she looses her guard unless she has been used and dumped by several guys in the past which now makes her too cautious and too knowledgeable and suspicious of any guy that says hello to her!!

A completely single man don't leave a Lady because he had sex with her, he breaks up with a lady after sex because he found out the lady has no other value to offer to him aside sex which may not be his own top on the list quality for his dream lady.

Only small boys breakup with a girl just because they had sex with her!!

If men abandoned ladies because they had sex with them, it means all married men you see will be single because they have also had sex with their wives undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Slimdada(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
Real gees don't fall in love,we just flirt have a nice time and hustle continues
Because you need to have money before you can get or move any girl in Nigeria and when you make woman your priority omo you will be distracted from your hustle and go broke
So you need to always place your hustle ahead of bannies because na who get money babe dey follow, as for marriage I don't believe any woman truly loves any man,na packaging and pretence

3 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nmezor(f): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
Here to read some hilarious comments
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
scaramucci:

Sure! You should know the difference between a cheap girl and a girl who is only cheap for you.
On point

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by wizdomnzube(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Uve talked about girls. What about guyz not to fall in love with cos I'm about loosing my sanity oo.
Lose am naw e get who dey hold u?
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Lawdis(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
kollinzgee:
Some guys are the cause of their problems with women. Their inability to read signs and maybe inexperience is the main reason for their heart breaks and tears. If you truly wanna have peace of mind with women it's better you use your head than your heart. Don't worry from below I have given clues about the type of girls you should avoid falling in love with.

1)Girls between 18---23

Though maturity has nothing do with age but most girls in this age range do not understand love yet they are still exploring they do not know the difference between love, infatuation and obsession it will fade away with time though. Most girls within this age range will like a guy at first sight but will loose interest within weeks or days into relationships. If you get into a relationship with this kind of girls it's better you focus your mind on sex and prepare for the worst women are naturally confused but they are more confused at this stage of their life they usually prefer bad boys and womanizer. A matured guy who wants to build a relationship with such girls is building on sand.

2) Fast paced sex girls

Imagine you as a guy you met a lady on Monday and slept with her on Wednesday. The kpa kpa kpa. You may be telling yourself you game is tight bro sharrap you just met a community borehole. Some mumu guys will feel happy they have found love at first sight, am not saying all girls because life can be strange but please do a reality check bro 90% of the time another guy might find it easy as you. Sometimes these type of girls might no be ready for a serious relationship and might end it soon. Don't quickly catch feelings just enjoy the moment wink

(3)flirtatious and materialistic girls.

A girl that loves fineboys a lot, a girl that likes flashy things like iPhone, cars and cannot resist guys that possesses these things this kind of girls is a no no for you. This is the kind of girl that will Bleep your friend, avoid them .

Your mental health is my concern love wisely wink

You've said it all, no subtractions and additions
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
My brother don't even love anybody who is a lady, girl or woman just love three people in your life because the will always be there for you.. 1. Parents 2. Siblings or ur children 3. Your self
Hussle make your cash... Make who ever pretends to love you happy with your body and money but not your heart. Fullstop ladies na scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
Just find your own witch and be pouring her anointing oil. Lol. Just Kidding. There is no formula for falling in love. Just live life to the fullest and if you fall in love with the right person, be grateful and cherish it.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by colyx1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
I have dated a girl who was 27 yrs old, but in behaviour and attitude she be like 17 yrs old. Our relationship was short lived cos I nor fit manage the attitude. So it's not about age. Your number point is not totally correct.

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by LionTiger(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
You're such a disgusting illiterate novice.
Don't generalise your mess-up situation here.
You're advising a community of different ages and your telling them to " Sharrap".
What do you take Nairalanders to be?
I hate stupidity from uncouth rats.
Moreover, your opinion holds no positive contribution, as that's actually the best age for a lady to start building her home.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Coldie(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Uve talked about girls. What about guyz not to fall in love with cos I'm about loosing my sanity oo.
LoL
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Isoduwa(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Godpikin4real:

You still get long way since you never lose your sanity
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by mmadu4: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
simplepee:
undecided Most senseless post.

your the one op is talking about .
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by DNSPro: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
Umartins1:

You legit, bro. Tho, not in all circumstances. Some are only good for those times you need to release tension.
grin high tension wire wire
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Munzy14(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
dawnomike:
Simply date your spec and leave the rest to find their specs...
QeD... cheesy

All this sometimes doesn't add up.
I have seen a 20year old lady, who is well coordinated than a 28yrs old lady.

A man determines how his relationship works. And it starts from the first day u approached her. Women are subservient in nature, even the online feminist.
The follow the male lead.
And they are smart to allow the male create the lead.

First impression determines the foundation of the relationship.
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by SavonEric: 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Just find your own witch and be pouring her anointing oil. Lol. Just Kidding. There is no formula for falling in love. Just live life to the fullest and if you fall in love with the right person, be grateful and cherish it.
[/s]
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Raypawer(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
Man number 1

18 -23, girls this age can so do and undo...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

101 Ways To Tell A Girl That I Love You / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.