Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup (8148 Views)

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. / Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by SoftChordz: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
His insecure antics are killing that love real fast.

I pity her, truly. For the Future bullshit she's going to have to put up with in the marriage with her HIV positive manchild.
Ma'am I believe he told her about his HIV status and she accepted it, one thing with most women is that they like to hold something above their partners head. So now she playing the "he's a HIV carrier" card, its all good. its not about insecurity its all about insurance for both parties, she can get her lawyer to include her lines too into it. No harms no foul, in her thoughts shed be like he supposed to be glad and worship me for accepting his HIV azz, well we're human. its a simple stuff, just sign the prenup and get on with ur marriage. Prenup doesn't affect love unless there's an ulterior motive, if she truly loves him which I vehemently doubt she wouldn't give two fvcks about the prenup because she's getting the one she lobes with all her heart.
But no ooooooo she's probably thinking I've got to dump this fvcker along the way and have half or some of his properties and shitt.
You females are the most dangerous and cunning beings ever, y'all have mastered the art of emotional blackmail and turning the table around that it comes off naturally.
If u truly love me why would you bring a prenup? emotional blackmail, The Russian mogul that married Janet Jackson would have been happier if he had her sign one, Steve Harvey, oh and the almighty one Tiger Woods...yes he cheated but should he lose 150 million dollars of his sweat, blood and tears just because he fvcked other bitchess?! its unfairly cruel. Only fools are going to fall with u females cute eyes, baby faces when y'all trying to emotionally manipulate a man to do ur bidding or set himself up.
kudos to the groom. he should stand his ground.
If that's insecurity on his part so that means she's trying to get financial security for herself in the future. One thing I'm sure of is she doesn't love that mofoka and hopefully he gets to see it too (I think he's getting/got whiff of it already).

One thing I know is the guy must be financially well to do, very rich or from a wealthy family if only she can be honest. OP am I wrong? @casalinda
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 11, 2020
SoftChordz:
Ma'am I believe he told her about his HIV status and she accepted it, one thing with most women is that they like to hold something above their partners head. So now she playing the "he's a HIV carrier" card, its all good. its not about insecurity its all about insurance for both parties, she can get her lawyer to include her lines too into it. No harms no foul, in her thoughts shed be like he supposed to be glad and worship me for accepting his HIV azz, well we're human. its a simple stuff, just sign the prenup and get on with ur marriage. Prenup doesn't affect love unless there's an ulterior motive, if she truly loves him which I vehemently doubt she wouldn't give two fvcks about the prenup because she's getting the one she lobes with all her heart.
But no ooooooo she's probably thinking I've got to dump this fvcker along the way and have half or some of his properties and shitt.
You females are the most dangerous and cunning beings ever, y'all have mastered the art of emotional blackmail and turning the table around that it comes off naturally.
If u truly love me why would you bring a prenup? emotional blackmail, The Russian mogul that married Janet Jackson would have been happier if he had her sign one, Steve Harvey, oh and the almighty one Tiger Woods...yes he cheated but should he lose 150 million dollars of his sweat, blood and tears just because he fvcked other bitchess?! its unfairly cruel. Only fools are going to fall with u females cute eyes, baby faces when y'all trying to emotionally manipulate a man to do ur bidding or set himself up.
kudos to the groom. he should stand his ground.
If that's insecurity on his part so that means she's trying to get financial security for herself in the future. One thing I'm sure of is she doesn't love that mofoka and hopefully he gets to see it too (I think he's getting/got whiff of it already).

One thing I know is the guy must be financially well to do, very rich or from a wealthy family if only she can be honest. OP am I wrong? @casalinda
read her stories from the beginning. She knew that he was HIV positive, but still wants to go ahead and be with him. He has tried many times to dump her but she still held on. We've also advised her against marrying him here online. No matter what, she is still putting her health at risk by marrying him.So please find out more before you come to this conclusion.
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by SoftChordz: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
read her stories from the beginning. She knew that he was HIV positive, but still wants to go ahead and be with him. He has tried many times to dump her but she still held on. We've also advised her against marrying him here online. No matter what, she is still putting her health at risk by marrying him.So please find out more before you come to this conclusion.
She agreed to it and its not a favour, you probably think she's doing him a solid favour huh? She knows the risk involved, now it gets interesting why will she still hold unto him even when he's got HIV and was trying to dump her? dude must be a money train, I've seen money generate more motivation. Its has to do with his finance, her eyes are on the price and finally the dude is trying to cut her access to it off. Now I understand, how many ladies are willing to risk their lives for an average Joe? in the name of love nowadays? almost zilch but for the financial prospect?! hell yeah brizzle will sleep with goats, marry cows and fvck pigs for the right price.
She's in for the financial gain and the groom can see it but not too sure pray tell he went for a prenup.
Ma'am she's not doing him a favour in any freaking way.
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
the op has posted previous stories in the past. She found out that the guy is HIV positive, but despite our advice here on NL not to go ahead, She still wants to marry him. Now the man is feeling insecure because he's rich and thinks it's because of the money.

Ok. I understand, maybe she is confused. Being HIV positive is not a death sentence in 2020. As a nurse, I personally know many people that take their medication and the disease is sometimes undetectable. I'm sure these medications are in Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2020
ngozi20:

Ok. I understand, maybe she is confused. Being HIV positive is not a death sentence in 2020. As a nurse, I personally know many people that take their medication and the disease is sometimes undetectable. I'm sure these medications are in Nigeria!
But it is still putting your life And health at risk because she loves the man. The man will never do the same thing for her, let's not lie. You are a nurse, good, because I am a doctor. Have you taken PEP before? How much is your hazard allowance?

Do you know the sleepless nights one has to go through just because a person (e.g a health worker) has to take PEP for a month, not to talk of the stigma they would go through when people in the workplace find out he/she is HIV positive.

Not to talk of people who are not health savvy.

There's still stigma surrounding HIV.
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Kemibabi(f): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2020
Nah wah..
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2020
SoftChordz:
She agreed to it and its not a favour, you probably think she's doing him a solid favour huh? She knows the risk involved, now it gets interesting why will she still hold unto him even when he's got HIV and was trying to dump her? dude must be a money train, I've seen money generate more motivation. Its has to do with his finance, her eyes are on the price and finally the dude is trying to cut her access to it off. Now I understand, how many ladies are willing to risk their lives for an average Joe? in the name of love nowadays? almost zilch but for the financial prospect?! hell yeah brizzle will sleep with goats, marry cows and fvck pigs for the right price.
She's in for the financial gain and the groom can see it but not too sure pray tell he went for a prenup.
Ma'am she's not doing him a favour in any freaking way.
She is doing him a favor, because no normal healthy woman will accept a HIV positive suitor except she is HIV positive, or she is stupidly in love him. Let him try to get another woman na!!

Infact, he better expose his status to his entire family and friends and hers too, let's see if people will still want them to marry.
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by singleguy03: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by SoftChordz: 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
She is doing him a favor, because no normal healthy woman will accept a HIV positive suitor except she is HIV positive, or she is stupidly in love him. Let him try to get another woman na!!

Infact, he better expose his status to his entire family and friends and hers too, let's see if people will still want them to marry.
None of the two are correct, she's after his money. She won't admit it but that's a fact that makes sense to this situation, how she talks, describes the guy says a lot about how she really feels about him. it has nothing to do with love. There's no love there. she's financially motivated from her utterance she's an opportunist. if it walks, talks, runs like a goat its definitely a goat.
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
But it is still putting your life And health at risk because she loves the man. The man will never do the same thing for her, let's not lie. You are a nurse, good, because I am a doctor. Have you taken PEP before? How much is your hazard allowance?

Do you know the sleepless nights one has to go through just because a person (e.g a health worker) has to take PEP for a month, not to talk of the stigma they would go through when people in the workplace find out he/she is HIV positive.

Not to talk of people who are not health savvy.

There's still stigma surrounding HIV.

Yes, I had a patient in the ER and I was stuck by a dirty needle. Thank God the patient consented to being tested. He was negative but infection control still insisted that I take the meds for 30 days. It was horrible and It made me dizzy. This was about 10 years ago. But they say the new meds are much better. I never had another needle stick again.
I'm not lying about anything, I believe if they are in a healthy relationship, as evidence by the man proposing to the lady, they probably have been intimate...correct? Are you insinuating that people with HIV should not marry? I understand your position, but lets be real, people are still having unprotected sex with people without testing each other in 2020. It's very disturbing but it's happening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Cuteamigo1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
biGDhAp:
sign the damn thing already .. it's just for precaution, so one day whe. you wanna up and leave him, you sweep away half his property with divorce
I read it doesn't matter this days because with a smart lawyer you can find your around it and still take half. I don't know how true it is sha
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by SoftChordz: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Cuteamigo1:
I read it doesn't matter this days because with a smart lawyer you can find your around it and still take half. I don't know how true it is sha
things men deal with...babymama seems safe than marriage of these days
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by angelfallz(m): 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
So prenups are needed in Nigeria?
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
angelfallz:
So prenups are needed in Nigeria?

LMFAO!!!! Men are wising up oo.
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Papanwamaikpe: 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
Casalinda:

I would never do that
Then sign the damn thing! grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by kkins25(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
He wants it to be based on monetary gains. That's on him, not you. he refuses to see that you love him. He now sees you as desperate. That's why he is misbehaving.

That you love him doesn't mean you will tolerate his bad behavior. Pls consider my proposal and factor it in.

Either that, or two of you tear your prenups
hello fumi, considering that money could be what is fueling her love, isn't it only plausible that the guy takes precautions?
surely, as both of us know, men can pretend to love until they have achieved their goal which is to bleep a girl so also can a woman love a man until she has achieved her goal which of course is getting some of the cake.

I'm not saying explicitly that her love is just for the money, but if he hadn't the money would she still love him so?
dont forget, we've only heard her on version.
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
kkins25:
hello fumi, considering that money could be what is fueling her love, isn't it only plausible that the guy takes precautions?
surely, as both of us know, men can pretend to love until they have achieved their goal which is to bleep a girl so also can a woman love a man until she has achieved her goal which of course is getting some of the cake.

I'm not saying explicitly that her love is just for the money, but if he hadn't the money would she still love him so?
dont forget, we've only heard her on version.
did you read her previous stories? I no longer think money is fueling her love

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by kkins25(m): 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
did you read her previous stories? I no longer think money is fueling her love
ok.. I'm just going through some of your own comments.
do you remember fifty shades of grey where what's d guys name self, gave her a prenup to sign, I advice the lady does the same.
if the OP feels the man would want to use her nd dump her , not to also mention that her health is on the line, then she deserves some piece of the national cake.

I believe she must take precautions so as to not be the victim and at great loss should he decide to find love elsewhere.

I also want to plead with the OP not to force herself on him. he might agree but one day would be one day; we all have breaking points. the day he snaps would be a day she would take pills to forget.
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by angelfallz(m): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
ngozi20:

LMFAO!!!! Men are wising up oo.

Under which laws are prenups needed? I'm not aware of any laws in Nigeria that requires prenups
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by AkuOlisa: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Casalinda:

Thanks. I will put that on the table.

Op I have read your posts and will like you to answer this question as truthfully as your life.

In the name of all that is holy and truthful Will you still love him as you claim if he is to lose all is wealth (money,properties,investments and so on) ?

Would you be in love with him if he is earning let's say 70k a month and still HIV positive ?

Be very careful with your answer. Because God will hold you to your words.
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
What do you have to loose my signing the prenup
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Cuteamigo1:
.. I'm not learned about this.. it could be possible or not
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
angelfallz:

Under which laws are prenups needed? I'm not aware of any laws in Nigeria that requires prenups

I don't think it's required but it's the person absolute right to ask the spouse to sign one in this country. Either a person sign or they don't. It's personal preference.
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by angelfallz(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2020
ngozi20:

I don't think it's required but it's the person absolute right to ask the spouse to sign one in this country. Either a person sign or they don't. It's personal preference.
The reason why western countries practice prenuptial agreements is because if there isn't one the state can give half/more than half of what the man owns to the woman and vice-versa if the woman is rich.
Do we practice such laws where the man losses half/more than half of what he owns to the woman in a divorce?
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Op I have read your posts and will like you to answer this question as truthfully as your life.

In the name of all that is holy and truthful Will you still love him as you claim if he is to lose all is wealth (money,properties,investments and so on) ?

Would you be in love with him if he is earning let's say 70k a month and still HIV positive ?

Be very careful with your answer. Because God will hold you to your words.

The answer will be both ways
Yes I will love him if I see potential in him. Beside money is not everything but at the same time money is good as it secure one future

No I will not if he doesn’t have potential. There are people who are comfortable with their present situation and I will not be drag in to that kind of live
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
angelfallz:

The reason why western countries practice prenuptial agreements is because if there isn't one the state can give half/more than half of what the man owns to the woman and vice-versa if the woman is rich.
Do we practice such laws where the man losses half/more than half of what he owns to the woman in a divorce?

You are correct. It's not only the rich the will get a Prenup. Some middle class people will doit as well. I think the man in Nigeria doesn't trust the lady.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Raydans: 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
You need to sign the prenup if you truly want to be with him. You've had tough issues in your relationship yet you keep making up with him. What is your drive? Don't tell me LOVE cause that's a momentary mirage.

You keep coming back because he takes care of you well and he is a money bag. Why not just walk away. We are all humans, you should sign the prenup to clear all atom of doubt or walk away and never look back if you are not comfortable with it. It is very simple.
Moreover you have nothing to loose signing it.
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Papanwamaikpe: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
oluwaseyi000:
What do you have to loose my signing the prenup
Smart question angry
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
that's a manipulative tactic used by insecure or narcissistic men. Tell him that if he loves you, he should sign your prenup too.
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
Go sign the Prenup I thought you said you genuinely love him....so if he got nothing your love go still dey kampe
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
There is nothing wrong in bringing forth a prenup to prevent future issues. I will sign any prenup my lady brings gladly.
Only the wicked and those with malignant motives are fearful.
The Op and the hag funmisticqueen2 are avoiding the prenup because they feel it will limit them from monetary gains.
The f00l Funmi wants ladies to look before leaping and not fall for every thing/ make wrong choices(which is great) but when a guy employs security measures and looks out for himself she calls him insecure,man-child,narcissistic etc
Ladies always want to eat their cake and have it. Later on they will cry oppressed.

This may be a test by the man to see if she loves him or not,her refusal to sign it may prove to him she never genuinely loved him and he will dump her sorry ass.

For Christ sake who wouldn't be wary of a woman that shows so much desperation as the Op especially with his status?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. / Ladies Pls Help Me To Answer This About Breast, Guys U Can Talk Too / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.