Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (129090 Views)

Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Jamestown123: 9:20am On Feb 17, 2020
elektra:
The only time cheating bothers men is when it is a woman doing it.
Look at this OP, he is not even the one being cheated on, but it worries him so much he had to open a thread about it.

The woman left the kids for her husband. Who should she have left them for? Are the kids not bearing the man’s name?
There are many women tired from raising kids by themselves, have you ever noticed anyone of them? The moment you see one man raising his kids you come to open thread.
You men should get used to raising your own bloody kids.
You are just sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Villain7: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2020
OcVoice:

Our mothers suffered with our fathers when the going was tough, why can't we emulate it?
That's the point. They don't want to emulate it. Our generation is just hovering around bermuda triangle. My dad told me few words 2years ago; "he pity we youths that will marry soon. And that only God can help us. We may not easily find women like their wives."

We just have to believe that we shall get ours..

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Caseless: 9:27am On Feb 17, 2020
Supersymetry:

The problem of this world is people that lack self awareness, metacognition (difficult to acquire because of genetic reasons, maybe it can be learned) and people that don't value the truth, rigidity cause by cognitive biases.
If people develop this mental abilities or cognition there will be no need for religion.

True!
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by taylor89(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2020
OutharryHIV:

My story bro.. my story

Are you serious? Is HIV real bro what's your story and symptoms to it
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by benratigan3(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2020
kakaG:

On the contrary. Obviously a woman that loves her children more wouldn't l leave her kids in such situation. I am not separated with my wife but I sure can tell you most homes break up mainly because of money and especially the wife that becomes disrespectful and unfaithful, eventually she leaves. I dont know how God has kept my home this long but somehow I know it is only because of him my kids still have a mum.

For the married one here, observe when there's money how women (wives) sing and dance while carry out home chores vs when money no de grin grin God help
bro I wish I could buy you one bottle, you just summed up all I was trying to say,
your last statement validates the second scenario, God help us

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Scamperlee(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2020
OP, please teach me how to post a topic on nairaland
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2020
Arsenate:

From experience and observations. I refuse to swallow that bullshiiit "sweet mother I no go forget you ...bla bla bla"

did your mom also abandon your p-man?
what do you mean by experience?

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by benratigan3(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Martinelli35:
No matter what,you don’t abandon your kids and marriage.its obvious she left because the man lost his source of income.she being with a rich Alhaji while her children suffers the ignominy of homelessness and suffering shows the kind of wife and mom she is already.This is what happens when one marries a sit at home wife who does nothing but wait for u to bring money,what happens when the source of that money is gone?.
your statement validates what I've stated though,no money no love. how come you neglected the first scenario?
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by CArt(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2020
OcVoice:
An older friend, who could pass as a dad to me owns a bar and few a letout rooms for short sex or even a day booking.

He recently travelled to see his children abroad and asked me to come assist his wife once a while after work/hustle.

The first scenario:
I was there yesterday and I noticed a man in his 60's and a woman in her 50's, drinking and eating together. Their language was of the Eastern and I understood correctly.

After having some bottles, the woman talked about her husband who was on a business trip and her grown up children at the university and all. She locked her shop to come be with the man.

The man also talked about his wife in the village for a function and grown up children bla bla bla!

The shock:

The man was obviously trying to ask her out.....then she immediately told him that she wouldn't be interested in that. The man now asked what she wants and she said they should be fvck buddies. She said: "Any time my husband is away, I'll call u. "We would come here, drink and fvck well"
The man accepted and they booked an hour and went into a room!

The main reason I never settled down. 95% of ladies can never be trusted, single or married.
A friend of mine who loves adultery would always tell me that, 'such act did not start yesterday. As it was in the begining so it is now and so shall it be forever and ever'.

I was deeply hurt in the past. The only thing I want to do now is to impregnate one and collect my baby. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Wendymary: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2020
So adults are so heartless. How can you abandon your own children! God help us in this thing called marriage.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Juliearth(f): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2020
bigiyaro:
it is called hoping for the best but expecting the worst......if we get the best, thank God, if the worst comes, am prepared. That's the idea behind full living.

Alright!
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by rita25(f): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2020
please can i get the mans contact or number we can raise something if we put head together and get him on his feet again ,,,even a job likely.
OcVoice:
An older friend, who could pass as a dad to me owns a bar and few a letout rooms for short sex or even a day booking.

He recently travelled to see his children abroad and asked me to come assist his wife once a while after work/hustle.

The first scenario:
I was there yesterday and I noticed a man in his 60's and a woman in her 50's, drinking and eating together. Their language was of the Eastern and I understood correctly.

After having some bottles, the woman talked about her husband who was on a business trip and her grown up children at the university and all. She locked her shop to come be with the man.

The man also talked about his wife in the village for a function and grown up children bla bla bla!

The shock:

The man was obviously trying to ask her out.....then she immediately told him that she wouldn't be interested in that. The man now asked what she wants and she said they should be fvck buddies. She said: "Any time my husband is away, I'll call u. "We would come here, drink and fvck well"
Even though they are older and had grown up children, I still don't like adultery!

2nd scenario:

I noticed this last week.

I saw 2 beautiful kids, a boy (about 4 years) and a girl (about 2 years) playing inside the bar. I asked my friend's wife and she said one of her customer had issues with his wife and the wife left him with the kids.

From her story, the guy use to work and provide for his family, till he lost his job and the wife couldn't cope with the hardship. She abandoned her kids and went away with a rich alhaji. This guy has been taking care of the kids....bathing and feeding them, taking them to school and bringing them back, cleaning poos, etc. His rent expired and the landlord sent him packing forcefully, after some months. The reason he stays in the bar in the mean time.

Around 8pm that day, while he was out hustling, I saw the girl sleeping in an uncomfortable manner; hitting her head on the table while she dozed off, and I just thought to myself while carrying her on my arms so she could sleep well; she's innocent. She didn't bring herself to this world. She should be on bed sleeping now. She obviously hadn't had dinner.

Why would a woman abandon her own kids? Even if u don't want the man, can't u take your kids to your parents or even siblings and look after them? Where is the love? Is marriage not in good times and in bad times anymore? I had to shed tears while pondering! I was told the man had no one in the city.

I waited till he came back and I spoke with him. He told me the same. I felt so sorry for him. He was looking so tired and stressed. I can't do more than supporting him financially with the little I can.

This has really been disturbing me. Pls ladies, if you know you're not ready to suffer with your man when things gets tough for him, don't bother going into marriage! Don't even bother. A rich man today could be poor tomorrow. Life happens....it might not be his making! Life is not always Rosy!

Our mothers suffered with our fathers when the going was tough, why can't we emulate it?

3 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by proclinician: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2020
elektra:

Can you imagine?
These men truly believe the woman is responsible for raising the man's offspring. If the woman is indisposed, then her own family must step up and fill in for her. As if the kids are bearing the woman's name.
Meanwhile the men and their families will relax till the kids are grown before they come to claim the kids. Bunch of cowards.

You are very unbelievable. I'm a little bit surprised and ashamed of you and your thoughts and i find it very ridiculous to think that if the kids you'll give birth to or u have given birth to will not be committing or have already committed great sins God will not be giving them a punishment like u as a mother. You are a disgrace to womanhood and a reproach to motherhood scum.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by proclinician: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2020
SBL28:
I'm a woman and I blame the mother of those kids. I'm not saying the man should not step up o but I don't understand why a woman would pack out of her husband's house and leave her children behind!

She obviously does not love the children. So she's eating and sleeping comfortably somewhere knowing she left her little children behind? That is a terrible terrible mother, she does not even deserve that title.

The one I hate the most is when women remarry and take the child(ren) from their previous marriage to live with aunties or grandparents. That is never happening with me, you love me, you must love my children too. Na package deal, buy one get two free!
Are u married?? Pls.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Theboss100(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Beautifully typed!!! When I saw the taking the kids to her parents, I knew Op is delusional, is it her parents or relatives that produced the semen that birth the kids? Men will be claiming "I am responsible, I am responsible" but some are not responsible enough to single handedly take care of their own kids, na only for money dem fit claim "head of the family" smellos.
Daughters of eve everywhere. That's why i am taking my time to study women. I dnt want to end up with them. Women after money. Just spotted them here including the quoted.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by gbagyiza: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2020
benratigan3:
why blame the woman only?
first scenario, both are adults and you should blame both.you are bias in your conclusion
second scenario, hmmmm I advice Nigerian guys ,if woman no like you don't influence her with money cos when it goes she goes with it.I blame both parties and op you are bias with your conclusion. at least the first scenario, you heard from both sides ,the second you didn't

I will assume u r a lady for saying this, if u r not then u have not been married. Listen to me, today's women r money centred. I can tell u categorically that these modern women don't like to suffer. Once a husband financial status changed i.e he lost everything, woman will begin to misbehave.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by wengerman: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2020
Ii don't now the type of women we have now and where they came from.My mother endured the pain of neglect,maltreatment and disappointment of my dad taking a second wife because of us.she didn't divorce or separate legally because of the fear of my dad taking custody of us and taking us to relative or his new wife and the suffering that will follow because of this

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Theboss100(m): 10:14am On Feb 17, 2020
We4all:

Why would a woman abandon her own kids? Even if u don't want the man, can't u take your kids to your parents or even siblings and look after them?

And what's wrong if a man takes care of his kids? Are you saying that raising children should be the sole responsibility of a woman? Peradventure a wife dies, is the husband not supposed to cater for their kids?

Look, the problem that man has is not because his wife left him, but rather because he wasn't proactive enough to figure out what he would do if his wife left him.

There is no reason why a man cannot raise his kids by himself when a woman can do so singlehandedly for years, and without any form of support.

I don't feel sorry for the man, and in his next world, he should learn that being a man isn't all about impregnating a woman, but also about learning the act of parenting.
Trash talk, if the wife was dead, it would've been a different thing. She left cus tinz were hard 4 the man. Think

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by atoleybaba(m): 10:20am On Feb 17, 2020
OgaBuhari:
abeg hope say that snake una catch am?
don't tell me it went away Scot free
we did.....a year after. Now we miss the snake cos rats don full the compound wey we they keep the fowls unlike when when the snake was still around dem no born rat well to dy run up and down
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by donb06: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2020
Arsenate:

Women don't love their children like we were told. Obviously, if women have their way and things get rough like in this case, they'll abandon their kids without a second thought. I'm not angry or sad about that, I just want men to understand that and see women as the selfish and not-so empathetic gender that they are.

When you know someone is capable of disappointing you, you won't be heartbroken when they eventually do.

Bro.... Please don't allow this fiction or May be true story to distort ur memory... Go through the streets of Lagos or wherever you are and check the ratio of abandonment of children by the mom and dad....... Yeah I'm a guy.... But men tend to abandon children more at slight provocation. My advise all is to pray hard before you marry oo

6 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Ashjane(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2020
elektra:
The only time cheating bothers men is when it is a woman doing it.
Look at this OP, he is not even the one being cheated on, but it worries him so much he had to open a thread about it.

The woman left the kids for her husband. Who should she have left them for? Are the kids not bearing the man’s name?
There are many women tired from raising kids by themselves, have you ever noticed anyone of them? The moment you see one man raising his kids you come to open thread.
You men should get used to raising your own bloody kids.
your words says alot of negative thing's about you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Lovelypet28: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2020
Theboss100:
Daughters of eve everywhere. That's why i am taking my time to study women. I dnt want to end up with them. Women after money. Just spotted them here including the quoted.
You no like money, would you marry yourself if your broke.
The woman did the rite thing, the father should take care of his children, dumping them with aged parents is an extra burden, dey were not there when you guys had intercourse.
The milk of sympathy is gradually diminishing in this generation, men dont want to understand we woman of this century.
You expect me to stay with a man dat cant provide, even the bible said he is worse than an infidel.
P.S am married I ring it in my husband's ears everyday, if you cant provide am leaving you, I dont need your money am a doctor, he GATS PROVIDE.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by missimelda01(f): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2020
Philinho:

And you're the next for the "good luck"?.. hahahahaha the man need slap oo....

Better slap grin
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Lovelypet28: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2020
wengerman:
Ii don't now the type of women we have now and where they came from.My mother endured the pain of neglect,maltreatment and disappointment of my dad taking a second wife because of us.she didn't divorce or separate legally because of the fear of my dad taking custody of us and taking us to relative or his new wife and the suffering that will follow because of this
Am very sure she has a deep hatred for your dad, am very she would cane you guys excessively out of frustration, am very sure there were nights she cried, over what? penis? MBA
See we are not ready for that, I should endure a bad marriage of over 40 years, that's even more I would have stayed with my parents.
You men scream endurance all the time, but you cant take even 1/3rd of what you dish out.
If una no wan marry, loneliness go deal with una for old age.

6 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2020
Oiza131:

My dad once told me that when he was courting my mum, she barely asked for money. In fact ehn, he loved her more for that reason. But now ehn... He said he begin to wonder if it's really the person he courted few years back. My mama scam my papa. Lol

hahahahaha....u no well @ all...make ur mama no see dis ur comment ooo.

though on a serious note, most single ladies do that when they're in a relatìonship(s). nothing bad about that if you ask me cos relatìonship & marriage is not the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by oshaosha2014(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2020
Exactly my point. Even in the so called developed countries the men still shoulder most of the financial and otherwise responsibilities in a male/female relationship. So, why on earth would a man be chasing a pretty lady with all his financial strength. Some call it ’being responsible.’ it is just you setting a big burden upon your life esp if the lady you are chasing is not the contributing type, which majority of them are. What is I can is really getting men to fall into traps they have set for themselves is the natural urge to have sex, nothing more. A man that can tame that part of himself for a woman who really deserves it, is a small god in a way. We know most men don’t have power over this area of their lives. That is the reason many of this ladies believe they are the best thing after slice bread.

emmaodet:

To me the man is the one doing the woman a favour because he is the one to shoulder most of the responsibilities in the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2020
OcVoice:

The first scenario:

The shock:

Even though they are older and had grown up children, I still don't like adultery!

2nd scenario:

I noticed this last week.

I saw 2 beautiful kids, a boy (about 4 years) and a girl (about 2 years) playing inside the bar. I asked my friend's wife and she said one of her customer had issues with his wife and the wife left him with the kids.

From her story, the guy use to work and provide for his family, till he lost his job and the wife couldn't cope with the hardship. She abandoned her kids and went away with a rich alhaji. This guy has been taking care of the kids....bathing and feeding them, taking them to school and bringing them back, cleaning poos, etc. His rent expired and the landlord sent him packing forcefully, after some months. The reason he stays in the bar in the mean time.

Around 8pm that day, while he was out hustling, I saw the girl sleeping in an uncomfortable manner; hitting her head on the table while she dozed off, and I just thought to myself while carrying her on my arms so she could sleep well; she's innocent. She didn't bring herself to this world. She should be on bed sleeping now. She obviously hadn't had dinner.

Why would a woman abandon her own kids? Even if u don't want the man, can't u take your kids to your parents or even siblings and look after them? Where is the love? Is marriage not in good times and in bad times anymore? I had to shed tears while pondering! I was told the man had no one in the city.

I waited till he came back and I spoke with him. He told me the same. I felt so sorry for him. He was looking so tired and stressed. I can't do more than supporting him financially with the little I can.

This has really been disturbing me. Pls ladies, if you know you're not ready to suffer with your man when things gets tough for him, don't bother going into marriage! Don't even bother. A rich man today could be poor tomorrow. Life happens....it might not be his making! Life is not always Rosy!

Thaw are isolated events and should not make u lose hope about marriage. For every unstable family/cheater, they're many families that are stable and truthful to each other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by duchaB(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2020
cococandy:
You noticed? cheesy

What an ambiguous comment to make..
Well, I like to believe you of all ladies shld be wise and virtuous enough never to support evil..

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by pocohantas(f): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2020
I like to see them wail sha.

Una never start. grin

8 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2020
atoleybaba:
we did.....a year after. Now we miss the snake cos rats don full the compound wey we they keep the fowls unlike when when the snake was still around dem no born rat well to dy run up and down

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

literally rolling on the floor.

make una buy cat now. it will help.

the importance of snake!

i will pick rat over snake....how person go dey miss snake??

hahahahaha
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by elsom: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2020
bigiyaro:
when you know that among all your family members, its only your wife that is not your relative, your guards will be up automatically and you are better equipped to deal with betrayals.

I beg to differ. My wife is my relative. A wife is not bad because she's a wife, she's bad because she is a bad person or lack good moral standard. A blood relative can still hurt you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / How I Caught My Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.