Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (129003 Views)

Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by greatbrian(m): 7:19am On Feb 17, 2020
proclinician:

Stupid woman. I wonder the sins your unborn kids must have committed or will commit that will make God send them a punishment like you as their mother. Nonsense

Men should raise their bloody kids becauee it is not you that bore them for 9 months.

After reading her comment I became shocked and tired it came from a lady talking from the end points in it.

I hope none of my families and well wishers end up with her or her type a real disgrace to womanhood

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Supersymetry: 7:23am On Feb 17, 2020
LadySarah:

Keep quiet!

The children are for both parents not for the woman's family. If she isn't around then the man should take care of them.
If she was around they'd still suffer financially or was it not rent that kept them outside.

The man should take care of his kids and stop blaming the woman or send them to his mother.
The women equivalent will be if he gets a new lover and stop giving affection to the woman and shift the love, care etc to the new woman, it will pain the woman the way it pains the man when a woman cheats.
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by liveyourlife007(m): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2020
We4all:

Why would a woman abandon her own kids? Even if u don't want the man, can't u take your kids to your parents or even siblings and look after them?

And what's wrong if a man takes care of his kids? Are you saying that raising children should be the sole responsibility of a woman? Peradventure a wife dies, is the husband not supposed to cater for their kids?

Look, the problem that man has is not because his wife left him, but rather because he wasn't proactive enough to figure out what he would do if his wife left him.

There is no reason why a man cannot raise his kids by himself when a woman can do so singlehandedly for years, and without any form of support.

I don't feel sorry for the man, and in his next world, he should learn that being a man isn't all about impregnating a woman, but also about learning the act of parenting.
interesting, you a lady right? i can tell from your lame ass comment, i mean the kinda lady Fela sang bout.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by OutharryHIV: 7:25am On Feb 17, 2020
taylor89:
Such is life bro

After what I went through years back from a horrible ex I came to a conclusion that it's only ur parents and siblings that truly loves u genuinely that's why I can never trade their love for a pvssy I don't know its next benefactor

Life is so unfair, these kind of adulterous women hardly contact HIV, but cool dude that has been celibate for years now will just hit one night stand now, Boom HIV go show himself

My story bro.. my story
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by greatbrian(m): 7:26am On Feb 17, 2020
elektra:

Don't worry. All of my future husbands will be informed. In the event of a divorce, they will get primary custody of the kids.

Plz let them have the kids. No child deserves you passing down this mentality to them. Especially the girls

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by OgaBuhari: 7:27am On Feb 17, 2020
SoNature:

When I see some ladies nowadays, I just know that marriage isn't what it used to be.

When I read comments from you here, I pity that man you will end up with tomorrow.

Please don't get married no matter how much you are pressured.

I understand that guys are often obsessed with a lady's beauty without paying attention to her entrenched convictions and principles.

I will leave you with the words of a man full of wise words: "A Man is never successful until he makes a good choice of a wife."

I can tell: I don't need to meet you to know that any man you marry tomorrow is practically FINISHED

May your type never cross the paths of people I know...Amen!
she is a lesbian. that's the conclusion after I went Tru her profile meticulously

3 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by OgaBuhari: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2020
doggedfighter:

Say it loud, babe. It's high time someone tell them the truth
shut up there and go take ur bath.
you stink.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by OgaBuhari: 7:34am On Feb 17, 2020
dominique:
[s]

So basically, the only parent that should be making sacrifices for the kids is the mother. So what exactly should the father be responsible for apart from the finances? Even the financial responsibility sef is being shared by the mother these days. You call yourselves the head of the family yet it's your wives' efforts holding your family together. Once the wife is fed up, packs and leave, most of them become a mess. See the one taking little kids to a lewd hotel of all places. He's now concocting stories about how his wife left him to gain sympathy since we cannot hear the wife's side of the story. Women hardly leave because their husbands suddenly got broke, they leave after they've been frustrated by their broke husbands.
[/s]Senseless comment

3 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by OgaBuhari: 7:36am On Feb 17, 2020
atoleybaba:
lol my brother, even a local fowl protects it eggs and chicks with it life.....I remember losing a fowl to a snake bite simply because it refused to stand up from her egg when the snake was coming....I dont blame d females of nowadays they have been influenced by Satan's world that they have abodoned God's arrangement.....they think God that made it for females to give birth and breastfeed instead of the males is a fool
abeg hope say that snake una catch am?
don't tell me it went away Scot free
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by YorubaLord: 7:38am On Feb 17, 2020
Nooil:

Abeg leave that thing. When men see beautiful women, they throw their brain into the ocean.

But one thing they don't know is that to keep a beautiful woman you have to be prepared to work all the days of your life even at old age.

If you don't do your job, another man (alhaji) will carry them sharp sharp. Let him go and look for work, at least the face of the fine kids should encourage him.

See the rubbish wey dis one type here for God's sake. angry

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by noscarn91(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2020
taylor89:
Such is life bro

After what I went through years back from a horrible ex I came to a conclusion that it's only ur parents and siblings that truly loves u genuinely that's why I can never trade their love for a pvssy I don't know its next benefactor

Life is so unfair, these kind of adulterous women hardly contact HIV, but cool dude that has been celibate for years now will just hit one night stand now, Boom HIV go show himself

True talk brother, trust no woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by DesChyko: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2020
elektra:

The moment you see one man raising his kids you come to open thread.
You men should get used to raising your own bloody kids.

Just some quick question.. How many cocks have you seen raising chicks? Or billy goats have you seen rearing kids? Or Lions have you seen weaning cubs?

Man is very intelligent, so intelligent that he begins to turn things upside down just for the sake of doing that.

But you know how they say in Igbo land, 'Aruruala gbaa afo, o buru zie omenala'. Be fashionable all you want, use the best gadgets as you like, you, like all others like you, remain animals subject to nature.

4 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by missimelda01(f): 7:43am On Feb 17, 2020
luvyaself95:

Shebi you too date him and get married.
Doctor Love For that matter.
I don't do old blood grin

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Mstick: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2020
Ok so I’ve read EVERY comment on this thread and as expected it’s a women bashing thread and our “holy” men missed the damn point.

Yes the women are bad, evil, dangerous and all that, and she abandoned her kids blah blah blah is that why he has to dump them at a bar filled with people of questionable character?

In Nigeria all it takes to tag a woman bad 1) accuse her of abandoning her husband because of no money 2) accuse her of adultery. If this was a thread about a man abandoning his kids our “wise” men will bring up scenarios where she’s at fault and absolve the man of all blames but now no one of them is asking for the woman’s part of the story.

No “man” here cares to know if she wanted to take them along but she refused.

My cousin’s father abandoned 5 KIDS for his wife and went into the sunset, guess what? He was even the one telling people that his wife abandoned him and the kids and travelled abroad for prostitution. When my one of his daughter’s was about to get married that was when the truth came out. Still they wanted her to continue the marriage.

For every Nigerian woman that leaves her marriage look very very well not with gender biased eye and you would see that she has tried but couldn’t take it no more.

Men want to cheat but don’t want to be cheated on, is that not stupidity? You want to be hurting your wife but you don’t want her to hurt you. Till men change it would only get worst.

LET WICKED MEN MARRY WICKED WOMEN!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by patricknz(m): 7:51am On Feb 17, 2020
Deandean:

I'm sorry but u are very stupid...very very stupid...if u had said these b4 me,i definitely would av hit ur mouth...
THANK YOU MAN. And that one would think herself a wife material when all she has to offer is this her fish brain. Foolish girl.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by haaryobhami: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2020
bigiyaro:
when you know that among all your family members, its only your wife that is not your relative, your guards will be up automatically and you are better equipped to deal with betrayals.
my uncle that's going through marriage palava need to see this quote
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by freenature: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2020
We4all:

Why would a woman abandon her own kids? Even if u don't want the man, can't u take your kids to your parents or even siblings and look after them?

And what's wrong if a man takes care of his kids? Are you saying that raising children should be the sole responsibility of a woman? Peradventure a wife dies, is the husband not supposed to cater for their kids?

Look, the problem that man has is not because his wife left him, but rather because he wasn't proactive enough to figure out what he would do if his wife left him.

There is no reason why a man cannot raise his kids by himself when a woman can do so singlehandedly for years, and without any form of support.

I don't feel sorry for the man, and in his next world, he should learn that being a man isn't all about impregnating a woman, but also about learning the act of parenting.

Its sad you speak without a proper understanding. Who says he did not understand parenting? If a man could handle everything by himself then why the existence of woman? You should know single parenting is never easy and if this guy is having financial and job crisis it should be understandable and for all didn't you even read that the woman left with an Alhaji when things went south for this guy? Where is the love she made a vow of concerning the guy when getting married to her? This shows that there are some women out there that are just in for the rosy period and not having it when things turn hard. We are speaking here of 2 kids 4 and 2yrs respectively and you are spewing garbbage. Please have a proper understanding before conclusions.

3 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Oiza131(f): 7:54am On Feb 17, 2020
OcVoice:

Women are very good at pretending! She could be displaying the character of a virtuous woman while courting. You can't know these things completely. It's only God that gives a good partner.
My dad once told me that when he was courting my mum, she barely asked for money. In fact ehn, he loved her more for that reason. But now ehn... He said he begin to wonder if it's really the person he courted few years back. My mama scam my papa. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Mstick: 7:55am On Feb 17, 2020
And this is the problem. So you compare a human to an animal?! How many hens have you seen having all her chicks with one cock? How many female goats have you seen having all her babies with same goats? How many lionesses have you seen having all her cubs with same lion?

Since you want to compare a full grown human male to an animal with a lower IQ that it makes sense to do the same. So we can all be animals and live peaceful together.
DesChyko:

Just some quick question.. How many cocks have you seen raising chicks? Or billy goats have you seen rearing kids? Or Lions have you seen weaning cubs?

Man is very intelligent, so intelligent that he begins to turn things upside down just for the sake of doing that.

But you know how they say in Igbo land, 'Aruruala gbaa afo, o buru zie omenala'. Be fashionable all you want, use the best gadgets as you like, you, like all others like you, remain animals subject to nature.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by patricknz(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2020
elektra:

Can you imagine?
These men truly believe the woman is responsible for raising the man's offspring. If the woman is indisposed, then her own family must step up and fill in for her. As if the kids are bearing the woman's name.
Meanwhile the men and their families will relax till the kids are grown before they come to claim the kids. Bunch of cowards.
So this is your deduction in all he has said? If you were in her shoes you,d do the same? You are leaving the struggling man for another man(Alhaji), which is of no concern to me, but the love for your kids isn’t enough to plant the “how do they cope with this man” in your brain? Now I’m scared. Kai!

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Supersymetry: 7:57am On Feb 17, 2020
nahzyla:

Hahahaha
It's in this same Nairaland men were saying they don't owe women who suffered with them anything, and the post got so many likes.
Their justification was that they didn't force the woman to suffer with them, she chose to do it so they don't owe her gratitude or loyalty.
Another one said that men who become rich after suffering are free to leave their wives for better ones because the women didn't do anything to improve themselves.

I really hope women don't fall for all these 'you must suffer with your man scam'. Ladies, do it because you want to, and bear in mind you are likely to get ungratefulness back.
The problem of this world is people that lack self awareness, metacognition (difficult to acquire because of genetic reasons, maybe it can be learned) and people that don't value the truth, rigidity cause by cognitive biases.
If people develop this mental abilities or cognition there will be no need for religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Mstick: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2020
Because OP said she abandoned her kids because of an alhaji that means it must be true right?

The emotional blackmail you Nigerian men use is outdated.

1) my wife left me because of no money
2) my wife cheated, once you say this every body is ready to crucify the woman without even hearing her side of the story.

You claim to have proper understanding of the situation, how? Did you ask the woman her own side of the story?!

I am a woman and I don’t exist to please a man. Women of old that lived their lives for men end up with regrets.

No gender is superior to another. So many Nigerian women have been abandoned with several kids for years and nobody bats an eye lid. Instead she’s told to shut up and bear it,

freenature:

Its sad you speak without a proper understanding. Who says he did not understand parenting? If a man could handle everything by himself then why the existence of woman? You should know single parenting is never easy and if this guy is having financial and job crisis it should be understandable and for all didn't you even read that the woman left with an alhaji when things went south for this my? Please have a proper understanding before conclusions.

7 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Caseless: 8:04am On Feb 17, 2020
Ocvoice, that man's story really touched me. Which state is this happening? I need to come back to this thread again.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Caseless: 8:10am On Feb 17, 2020
Mstick:
Because OP said she abandoned her kids because of an alhaji that means it must be true right?

2) my wife cheated, once you say this every body is ready to crucify the woman without even hearing her side of the story.

You claim to have proper understanding of the situation, how? Did you ask the woman her own side of the story?!

I am a woman and I don’t exist to please a man. Women of old that lived their lives for men end up with regrets.

No gender is superior to another. So many Nigerian women have been abandoned with several kids for years and nobody bats an eye lid. Instead she’s told to shut up and bear it,

'feminist-wannabe', bring the woman so we can ask her own side of the story.

Those women who labored to please their men in the past had no regrets, those in constant contention to get equality they can't meet are the ones in constant regrets.

Those women ended up raising those who helped the society than most of you the equality seekers. Society are without mothers now because of people like you. Until you have it happening to your brother or son, you won't believe the man's story.

Your hypocrisy lays bare when you seek equality with the earnings of a man and not in the gutter job he does.

5 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by freenature: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2020
Mstick:

Lady
let me spell this out clearly, i for one as a man would never ever support anyone abandoning their child, neither would i support infidelity and let me tell you i have seen the damage irresponsibility and infidelity could cause in a marriage. So if i see one at all i would speak against and fight it till my last strength by God to find a solution. Therefore don't think that there isn't an outcry against it if its vice-versa. The only problem is that in our socio-cultural society, there has been an imbalance in the reprimanding of who is at fault in marital issues and also who has to be forebearing. If peradventure the guy has been abusive and she leaves its fine by me cos i would never support battery of any kind or ill treatment. Nevertheless nothing of this kind was mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by lucky4west: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2020
wow what an experience u have had!...sad fr the young man that the wify left him...for the adulterers some people never change...its just sad
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by chubbyswit(m): 8:13am On Feb 17, 2020
Nooil:

I talk from observation. I'm a human being who have lived and seen. I've seen how guys treat the beautiful, average, and ugly.
So you are now an observer, from afar most likely. Well done keep observing other people's lives and don't work on your self development. Maybe you are very young and also think that the world revolves around a woman's physical beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2020
Mstick:
Ok so I’ve read EVERY comment on this thread and as expected it’s a women bashing thread and our “holy” men missed the damn point.

Yes the women are bad, evil, dangerous and all that, and she abandoned her kids blah blah blah is that why he has to dump them at a bar filled with people of questionable character?

In Nigeria all it takes to tag a woman bad 1) accuse her of abandoning her husband because of no money 2) accuse her of adultery. If this was a thread about a man abandoning his kids our “wise” men will bring up scenarios where she’s at fault and absolve the man of all blames but now no one of them is asking for the woman’s part of the story.

No “man” here cares to know if she wanted to take them along but she refused.

My cousin’s father abandoned 5 KIDS for his wife and went into the sunset, guess what? He was even the one telling people that his wife abandoned him and the kids and travelled abroad for prostitution. When my one of his daughter’s was about to get married that was when the truth came out. Still they wanted her to continue the marriage.

For every Nigerian woman that leaves her marriage look very very well not with gender biased eye and you would see that she has tried but couldn’t take it no more.

Men want to cheat but don’t want to be cheated on, is that not stupidity? You want to be hurting your wife but you don’t want her to hurt you. Till men change it would only get worst.

LET WICKED MEN MARRY WICKED WOMEN!
I Guess you're one of those thinking there is a Gender War going on here.Better wake up to reality and Don't get ur Life messed up with all these Negativity from past events.
Every Relationship or Marriage Starts on good terms until the Cracks Start to appear,If u Two Can't get along any more pls do well to show Some Care/Unity for the sake of ur kids!!Should it be any other way??
I must say,After reading through most Comments here.I see alot of HEADS without BRAINS.It's Remarkable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / How I Caught My Cheating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.