Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (129286 Views)

Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by donb06: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2020
lloyds:

My mother stayed with my father for over 12years when they man was starkly broke. she even sponsored me to post graduate school becauae my father couldn't afford it.

Yet she kneels down to greet him attimes, we can't see such virtues in our microwave ladies of now a days. . They are so materialistic and shallow.

How did your dad treat ur mom before those twelve years.... I guess with love and respect.... He supported her career or business to a point she was able to do what she did... I believe your dad tried his best to make sure ur mom had her feet standing.

Talking from experience..... I have seen many men frustrate their wife's career just to make them lower than them ( your dad didn't do that...cos if he did I bet the story would be different)... Many men grudge a lot when providing for their families... Something my dad detest... ( I also know ur dad never regreted nor grudged, neither did he rub it on ur mom's face whenever he provided...else ur mom would have definitely )......

I'm not trying to please the asshole ladies here.....cos some are mere cunts..but as the Bible said however u want ur spouse to treat u, treat ur spouse in same way

4 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Mstick: 11:01am On Feb 17, 2020
Really? So instead of you to advice your fellow men not to put women through what your mother went through you typed this?!

Most of you’re SICK! Tufiakwa!

I wouldn’t be a bitter old woman because I used my youth preserving the happiness of a man and kids that will grow up to live their own lives.

wengerman:
Ii don't now the type of women we have now and where they came from.My mother endured the pain of neglect,maltreatment and disappointment of my dad taking a second wife because of us.she didn't divorce or separate legally because of the fear of my dad taking custody of us and taking us to relative or his new wife and the suffering that will follow because of this

10 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by duchaB(m): 11:04am On Feb 17, 2020
@ Elekra 225 robotic likes and 26shares..
Don't let this fool you okay.. It ain't shit
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Mstick: 11:09am On Feb 17, 2020
Like seriously!!!!

I know a couple of Nigerian women that have been married for over 50 years they have no fond memories of their marriages only regrets.

All this “our mothers” they easily throw about the only advice older women can give you in marriage is to endure. If you hear the things most of them went through you would cry. One told me how her husband would naked her in the presence of his mistress, at the end of it all instead of enjoying their old ages they become nurses for men that maltreated them.

My former neighbor would always lament how her husband treated her badly and refused her from going to school but they are married for over 40 years. Will you call that a happy marriage?

They only care about quantity not quality.
Lovelypet28:

Am very sure she has a deep hatred for your dad, am very she would cane you guys excessively out of frustration, am very sure there were nights she cried, over what? penis? MBA
See we are not ready for that, I should endure a bad marriage of over 40 years, that's even more I would have stayed with my parents.
You men scream endurance all the time, but you cant take even 1/3rd of what you dish out.
If una no wan marry, loneliness go deal with una for old age.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Pataricatering(f): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2020
I’m sure you were wailing hot tears when u were typing this ! Lol
tradepunter:

Dumb stupid whor@@@@@@

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by benzzyno(m): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2020
elektra:
The only time cheating bothers men is when it is a woman doing it.
Look at this OP, he is not even the one being cheated on, but it worries him so much he had to open a thread about it.

The woman left the kids for her husband. Who should she have left them for? Are the kids not bearing the man’s name?
There are many women tired from raising kids by themselves, have you ever noticed anyone of them? The moment you see one man raising his kids you come to open thread.
You men should get used to raising your own bloody kids.
.. U sound very naive.. Parenting is done by both the father and the mother.. In an African setting the father is believed to be the provider and the mother makes use of what to father provides in caring for their children.. When any of the parties default in their own role then these kind of problems arise.. A father cannot go out to look for provision for his children and be around at the same time to make sure they are well cared for.. Likewise the mother cannot be at home making sure the children are well cared for and be out at the same time wining bread.. That's while a functional family sometimes opts for a house maid that fills in for them.. So if u keep up with this ur idea ur going to be a terrible parent someday.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Pataricatering(f): 11:14am On Feb 17, 2020
and they are always looking for women like their mothers - which simply tells u - they saw their mothers suffer , don’t give a Bleep about it and are looking for their own personal doormat , punching bag , domestic slave etc .
Mstick:
Really? So instead of you to advice your fellow men not to put women through what your mother went through you typed this?!

Most of you’re SICK! Tufiakwa!

I wouldn’t be a bitter old woman because I used my youth preserving the happiness of a man and kids that will grow up to live their own lives.

9 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by donb06: 11:15am On Feb 17, 2020
The woman was very stupid to leave sha..... But of all places na brothel this man see to come live with em children no friend, relative, even church member .... What does that mean?? He was a confirmed customer in that brothel. That's why they let him stay there....

I don't care what is said up there.... I will advise my daughters to marry the man they love even if he's not well to do... Because I know where I started from. But I will NEVER allow her to marry a promiscuous man (double wahala grin)

5 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by benratigan3(m): 11:18am On Feb 17, 2020
Starz825:

Fine i realized I sometimes sound like I detest women and I'm quick to judge them....but nah...I am only against inhumane acts be it from a man or a woman
mark my word ,he would enjoy those children while she would regret in the long Time
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2020
Lovelypet28:

Am very sure she has a deep hatred for your dad, am very she would cane you guys excessively out of frustration, am very sure there were nights she cried, over what? penis? MBA
See we are not ready for that, I should endure a bad marriage of over 40 years, that's even more I would have stayed with my parents.
You men scream endurance all the time, but you cant take even 1/3rd of what you dish out.
If una no wan marry, [/s]loneliness[s] [i][/i]poverty[i][/i]go deal with una for old age.

unmarried men should be worried about poverty not loneliness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by kayo80(m): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2020
Native101:
Society is screwed up already. And we are just seeing a tip of what is going to obtain in 20, 30 years from now.

So true.
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by benratigan3(m): 11:21am On Feb 17, 2020
gbagyiza:

I will assume u r a lady for saying this, if u r not then u have not been married. Listen to me, today's women r money centred. I can tell u categorically that these modern women don't like to suffer. Once a husband financial status changed i.e he lost everything, woman will begin to misbehave.
I'm a guy but what you said is what I'm saying. in the beginning of a relationship I don't entice a lady with money na talk,talk,talk.he lost his job that's y she left and she will leave the alhaji too
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Theboss100(m): 11:27am On Feb 17, 2020
Lovelypet28:

You no like money, would you marry yourself if your broke.
The woman did the rite thing, the father should take care of his children,
The milk of sympathy is gradually diminishing in this generation, men dont want to understand we woman of this century.
You expect me to stay with a man dat cant provide, even the bible said he is worse than an infidel.
P.S am married I ring it in my husband's ears everyday, if you cant provide am leaving you, I dont need your money am a doctor, he GATS PROVIDE.
Jeez. I can't believe u said all these I doubt if ure truly married. If true, them ure one of those women i'm talking abt. I cnt marry u kind even for free. Ur kinds cheats alot, can dangerous get jealous and can do some regrettable things. Why did u say i do wen ask 4 better 4 worse? U mean u cnt support ur hubby? Na who u dey earn d money for. Maybe 4 side bobo. If my wife tells me that poo u keep telling ur hubby, na to divorce her straight. Daughters of EVE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:32am On Feb 17, 2020
Pataricatering:
I’m sure you were wailing hot tears when u were typing this ! Lol

i'm sure your bank accounts were credited with dope currency when you were typing this ! lol
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Pataricatering(f): 11:46am On Feb 17, 2020
Ur naive and u don’t know anything - u haven’t seen life - even my mother who is 72 still gets marriage proposals .
oshaosha2014:
Because you men over the years you men have made them believe they are doing you a favour by being with you. The prime of a woman starts by age 17/18 to age 25/26 and some are lucky to still look good at age 28. After that period they are not worth chasing anymore. On the other hand, the man’s prime begins at 31 to almost infinity because at age 31 he has something he is doing, has a goal he is chasing, taking good care of himself and all. It is this time up women find him attractive because he has means and matured. Unfortunately, men waste their young years chasing women up and down not knowing they still have a lot of time ahead when, it is even the women that will be chasing them all over the place. Who do you think is doing the other a favour??

3 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Toseenlove: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2020
wany:

Puting up with a broke guy is the worst thing that can happen to any woman,his frustration is on you,toxic character,aggression,drunkenness need I mention more. Hear the woman side make you fear fear. kiss

This Is exactly the problem of most black people. In as much you are quite right to a certain point. But does that mean all the broke Men/Guys going through tough times does the shit you wrote up there. Imagine at your Age, You still generalize. Big shame on you. You people should sometimes think twice before Venting your frustrations on here. If It was a KID who posted this, I will absolutely pick no offense because I understand he/she Is still naive and yet to understand what life entails but for a grown up Woman like you..You are a disappointment and an old woman with the sense and body of of a toddler.
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Pataricatering(f): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2020
See am ! Lol a woman was created to be a meek being ?- u people are always looking for people u can cheat . Why do u want a meek person if it’s not that you want someone u can bully .
Arcbox:
this is the main reason why some girls will tell you that they are wise but they will make the worst mistakes and meet the worst man in life. listen to your comments! A woman was created to be a constant companion, a help and meek being. if the man lost his job or what so ever, the woman should stay with him. you talk of bloody kids which you are not sure if you will have any bloody kid in your life yet. A woman that carry pregnancy for nine months and abandon her children is very wicked quote me well. some of you should go and buy yourself brain if not you will suffer in life.

6 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Gcool2(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2020
Ganjafama:
I have seen a mother ape risk her life to save her baby's life from the bullet of my uncle who is a hunter. I quietly whispered to him not to shoot her. If an ape could be so motherly not to abandon her baby, why can't a human do more?. Again look at the language you used "bloody kids" - so unwomanly.
wow,did he kill it?
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Lovelypet28: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2020
Theboss100:
Jeez. I can't believe u said all these I doubt if ure truly married. If true, them ure one of those women i'm talking abt. I cnt marry u kind even for free. Ur kinds cheats alot, can dangerous get jealous and can do some regrettable things. Why did u say i do wen ask 4 better 4 worse? U mean u cnt support ur hubby? Na who u dey earn d money for. Maybe 4 side bobo. If my wife tells me that poo u keep telling ur hubby, na to divorce her straight. Daughters of EVE
Lol, am happily married, my advice is to make money for your family, so you can have a happy marriage.
My money is for my parents who spent dollars to train me in medical school, I intend to spoil them silly.
Even the so called good women might be pretending to you, marry her and see her true colours.
I ask again would u love yourself if your broke?

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by sharpwriter(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ganjafama:
I have seen a mother ape risk her life to save her baby's life from the bullet of my uncle who is a hunter. I quietly whispered to him not to shoot her. If an ape could be so motherly not to abandon her baby, why can't a human do more?. Again look at the language you used "bloody kids" - so unwomanly.

Don't mind her. Some of them don't know what's happening to them. They're having the engines of their soul getting more corrupt day by day. Perilous time syndrome - - lovers of one's self.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Toseenlove: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
oshaosha2014:
Because you men over the years you men have made them believe they are doing you a favour by being with you. The prime of a woman starts by age 17/18 to age 25/26 and some are lucky to still look good at age 28. After that period they are not worth chasing anymore. On the other hand, the man’s prime begins at 31 to almost infinity because at age 31 he has something he is doing, has a goal he is chasing, taking good care of himself and all. It is this time up women find him attractive because he has means and matured. Unfortunately, men waste their young years chasing women up and down not knowing they still have a lot of time ahead when, it is even the women that will be chasing them all over the place. Who do you think is doing the other a favour??

Wonderful......I'm definitely saving this master piece to my Archive. Meanwhile, the problem Is "We have too many SIMPS called men In Nigeria these days" A large percentage of them can't do without those creatures. They get easily swindled by those creatures. For example, I've been celibate more than a Year now and I didn't die. Currently I despise anything under the skirt. I eat good food, fruits, take myself out on a treat, exercise, look good for myself. I get all sort of their usual green light when I visit the mall but I don't easily give In. I'll just put on a smile. I wish I could upload my whatsApp texts and see how three ladies are on my neck. I'do lie to them I've travelled I'm not In town. I've got great Goals, Targets, I've got Projects I'm working on. It's not about forming or something, I'm not their Regular Men whom they easily Manipulate or Swindled with their Emotional things. I'm very disciplined and I don't easily get carried away because life has taught me so many lessons and I've learnt from peoples woes and mistakes as well.

2 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by majestique(f): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

Deep cool

what is deep about that useless statement? you mean to tell me that a woman/man you promise to spend the rest of your life with is not your family/relative? child's talk

4 Likes

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Davesaves(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hisduchess:

I hope no one will claim head or call the other tail in this kind of your arrangement abi.if yes then that settles it.
SO TO WORK IS NOW A PROBLEM FOR U LADIES.. THAT'S WHAT AN IDEAL FAMILY SHOULD BE. BOTH OF U MUST WORK TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER AND RAISE THE KIDS TOGETHER. AS FOR WHO WILL BE THE HEAD.. GOD HAS ALREADY SPECIFIED THAT.. BUT U CAN ALWAYS REWRITE THE BIBLE IF U ARE NOT OK WITH IT..
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Franky826: 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
bigiyaro:
when you know that among all your family members, its only your wife that is not your relative, your guards will be up automatically and you are better equipped to deal with betrayals.

Well damn!!!
This hit me hard! cry cry
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Davesaves(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
LadySarah:

Keep quiet!

The children are for both parents not for the woman's family. If she isn't around then the man should take care of them.
If she was around they'd still suffer financially or was it not rent that kept them outside.

The man should take care of his kids and stop blaming the woman or send them to his mother.
ALL THESE SINGLE AND BITTER LADIES.. LAS LAS UNA GO DEY ALRIGHT..

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Davesaves(m): 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Shut da fvck up!!! Look around you and see many single mothers every where taking care of more than five kids SINGLEHANDEDLY, heaven did not fall, nobody bat an eyelid on the deadbeat dad because the usual slang these days is that "the children will look for me their father when they are grown", this particular woman did something rare by leaving the kids this time, all you could swallow is women love only themselves, smh!!!

Like it or not, those kids will one day grow up and look for their mother, love her, and sing "sweet mother". If you all dont like it, start killing yourselves one by one, rada rada.
CHAI.. I UNDERSTAND WHY U ARE SO BITTER.. U ARE SINGLE AND FRUSTRATED BUT WHAT I DONT'T KNOW IS IF U WILL BE ALRIGHT.. U MAY PROBABLY END UP THIS WAY.. SINGLE AND FRUSTRATED

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Toseenlove: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
donb06:
The woman was very stupid to leave sha..... But of all places na brothel this man see to come live with em children no friend, relative, even church member .... What does that mean?? He was a confirmed customer in that brothel. That's why they let him stay there....

I don't care what is said up there......I will advise my daughters to marry the man they love even if he's not well to do... Because I know where I started from. But I will NEVER allow her to marry a promiscuous well to do man(double wahala grin)

Lol how many Wealthy, Rich, Exposed, Intellectual, Parents would opt for this, Probably they are not up to 5% In Nigeria. The rest 95% would prefer the Later. Everything Is absolutely wrong with this Society, A decayed society.
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Toseenlove: 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lovelypet28:

If una no wan marry, loneliness go deal with una for old age.

Is It your loliness Besides, you think It's everyone who have Interest In living with a partner, NO.....Things are changing. Afterall not everyone Is guaranteed an old age, So what's the fuss about.

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Toseenlove: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
CArt:

The main reason I never settled down. 95% of ladies can never be trusted, single or married.
A friend of mine who loves adultery would always tell me that, 'such act did not start yesterday. As it was in the begining so it is now and so shall it be forever and ever'.

I was deeply hurt in the past. The only thing I want to do now is to impregnate one and collect my baby. Shikena.

Nice....But Surrogate Is your sure bet to avoid future problem. If Christiano Ronaldo can ply such route as rich as he Is, who are we then. People thought he doesn't know what he Is doing. One Ingrate Woman will comman Split my hard earned wealth with me lol.....Afterall person wey go wise go wise and the foolosh ones will always be foolish.
Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
culturedboss:

It is sad for the Kids, Really tragic to have to sleep in a public place like a Bar but Why Blame the Man??If only He had all that money to make Life more Comfortable for the Family.If only the woman was there to Show some of the Love She ones constantly proclaimed.Things would have been much better.
Actually judging by the comments,U are one of those fighting for Gender Equality.
I don't want to be self indulgent but it's a Lost Battle.
Stop being Dramatic. It's unnecessary.

A man cannot provide a suitable shelter for two little kids and all you guys could come up with is "why blame the man" is it the mother that should provide a roof over their head and even for the husband? Who da hell is the fvcking head of the family, the woman? If the mother was there what will she do, be sleeping with them in the bar?

Why will a man be claiming head and in charge of the home and is still waiting for the mother to come rescue him, is she his messiah? Are most of y'all this weak that you can't prove your worth without a woman? Can't you guys think? A man, a fvcking grown ass man cannot provide shelter for his own kids, let that sink in.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Theboss100(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lovelypet28:

Lol, am happily married, my advice is to make money for your family, so you can have a happy marriage.
My money is for my parents who spent dollars to train me in medical school, I intend to spoil them silly.
Even the so called good women might be pretending to you, marry her and see her true colours.
I ask again would u love yourself if your broke?
If i get married as a well to do man, if unforseen circumstances arises and my wife start misbehaving just like u would, i will simply end the marriage and ask her to leave. Marriage is a union nt a one man show. If she can't reason with just like RUDEBOY sang, she can leave. I will repackage myself and bounce back. Honestly, i dnt need a woman's money, what i need is her understanding. Dnt marry me if u kw u wnt help when things dnt work out fine for me. As for you, your case tire me. I quit on ur matter. But..... Lemme don't talk

1 Like

Re: Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! by Toseenlove: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
dinachi:

It is because of weak and foolish men like you that the society is against men!

You can imagine what a man is saying to a fellow man that his wife abandoned him and the children to follow a rich Alhaji!

We donate you to the women folk. You have nothing to offer as a man!

Lol like seriously...... Thank God I had a bottled water beside me, This really threw me off balance lol..

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.