Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man (62655 Views)

Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Awon deep thinkers oshi. Na only for toto matter you dey see them. Go every topic wey require deep thinking and you won’t see any alfa male.

Fools!!

You are slow

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by pocohantas(f): 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nikeballer:

You are slow

E pain am.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
pocohantas:

E pain am.

Says who? Not our fault you are an undesirable evening newspaper whose clitoris was cut off and doesn't enjoy sex

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Warmaterial(m): 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
War

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by pocohantas(f): 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nikeballer:

Says who? Not our fault you are an undesirable evening newspaper whose clitoris was cut off and doesn't enjoy sex

Now I don’t enjoy sex? I thought you know all the NL guys that are fcking me and making me scream to high heavens?

You don’t have a brain, you’ll notice with time. Probably when you try to process information outside pussy affairs. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
Korllami007:
All of them are looking for rich dude to date or marry when out of 100% of men in Nigeria 20% to 30% are rich, whereas 100% of women want to date or marry the 20% or 30% that are rich. If you see a rich dude and you think you are the only one admiring him or hitting on him, you are deceiving yourself. So, the rich dude wey you dey admire has a lot of girls on his neck.

Whenever you're hitting on a rich dude in your area, just see him as a champions league trophy because you are part of the 32 teams that are fighting for him, but one team will eventually win him. The funniest thing is that all the 32 teams may fight for the trophy (rich dude) on his bed, so get prepared by getting your pvssy in training sessions because one team (one girl) out of numerous teams (girls) will win the trophy (rich dude) It's survival of the fittest.
Oil wey dey ur head no be here oh, e strong kakarakaa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Kennedyiheme02: 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Just like Amina tamed her husband to the grave. Churchill tamed Tonto. Please shut up.
when i say man.. i mean alfas not simps though... lol dont get aggressive.. we all know women arw fckked.. time isn't just your friend.. in 5 years your sexual market value depreciates.. that once sexy damsel isnt as valuable anymore.. boohoo cry me a river

18 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Kenmatt(m): 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
OP, I just came in now and saw the thread trending.

Pls can you just tell me what else she has got to offer if not sex?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Kenmatt(m): 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shugavee:
There is absolutely nothing like a broke / lazy good man. You can never know the real him till he has some money. You can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket!!

So ladies, don’t waste your time, if he doesn’t have a source of income, he is a waste. Always remember that your time and attention is an investment, don’t waste it on some dude who got just sex to offer. Don’t let people single shame you that you go for anything and don’t ever agree that you can only offer sex. They know you have a lot to offer.

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!
Bae, pls can you just tell me what else she has got to offer if not sex?
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by PrinceDangana(m): 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
ityP:

She said time and attention grin grin grin

They are just wasting our time for nothing fa,,girls has nothing to offer in a relationship,, na them broke pass guys sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Justusidika46(m): 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
It's true
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Akinbahm(m): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Korllami007:
All of them are looking for rich dude to date or marry when out of 100% of men in Nigeria 20% to 30% are rich, whereas 100% of women want to date or marry the 20% or 30% that are rich. If you see a rich dude and you think you are the only one admiring him or hitting on him, you are deceiving yourself. So, the rich dude wey you dey admire has a lot of girls on his neck.

Whenever you're hitting on a rich dude in your area, just see him as a champions league trophy because you are part of the 32 teams that are fighting for him, but one team will eventually win him. The funniest thing is that all the 32 teams may fight for the trophy (rich dude) on his bed, so get prepared by getting your pvssy in training sessions because one team (one girl) out of numerous teams (girls) will win the trophy (rich dude) It's survival of the fittest.

Bitter truth, so, ponder on it...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by pocohantas(f): 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
when i say man.. i mean alfas not simps though... lol dont get aggressive.. we all women arw fckked.. time isn't just your friend.. in 5 years your sexual market value depreciates.. that once sexy damsel isnt as valuable anymore.. boohoo cry me a river

Not if she has a foreign passport.

5 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by ityP(m): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
PrinceDangana:

They are just wasting our time for nothing fa,,girls has nothing to offer in a relationship,, na them broke pass guys sef

Some still get sense sha; very few though. May God help us to locate them.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Kennedyiheme02: 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Not if she has a foreign passport.
an old white woman getting the men while fine young women are still single looking for mr right.. aren't you ashamed of yourselves..? grin

12 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by pocohantas(f): 11:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
an old white woman getting the men while fine young women are still single looking for mr right.. are you ashamed of yourselves..? grin

No we are not. It just shows that with the right passport, alfa males will fck graves. grin

5 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Eisenhower(m): 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

Guys, listen to me if you don't want your matter to end in tears.... If a lady can't offer u anytin other than sex, pls leave her or use her then dump her. Invest in a lady intelligence and brain not in a hole filled with all kinds of fluids..

Imagine girl wey Don fvck thousand dicks go dey use u do shakara.. Las Las she agree, u go still spend over 1 million to Marry her and to surprise you, Na people wey chop the babe for free in her useful age go plenty for the wedding. My guy, you are finished grin

It will surely end it tears

This is an opportunity for ladies to come and rant again oooo

Sexylassie2 funmisticqueen2 onyi22 oya coman rant oo. Ya food has come ooo
Na people wey chop the babe for free in her useful age go plenty for the wedding. My guy, you are finished grin
This is pure choke slam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Now I don’t enjoy sex? I thought you know all the NL guys that are fcking me and making me scream to high heavens?

You don’t have a brain, you’ll notice with time. Probably when you try to process information outside pussy affairs. grin grin

Most Hoes dont enjoys sex,they do it for the money and appraisals and they are bitter like you,they use every opportunity to blame men for their misfortune....

A man who has conquered a pussy/woman has 80% of the world figured out compared to a sissy or beta male who is suicidal cos of a woman,imagine his irrational thoughts and decision making...

15 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by chuksjuve(m): 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shugavee:
There is absolutely nothing like a broke / lazy good man. You can never know the real him till he has some money. You can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket!!

So ladies, don’t waste your time, if he doesn’t have a source of income, he is a waste. Always remember that your time and attention is an investment, don’t waste it on some dude who got just sex to offer. Don’t let people single shame you that you go for anything and don’t ever agree that you can only offer sex. They know you have a lot to offer.

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!

This woman has really gone through hell in the hands of the wrong people..

It's really telling in the way you presented your opinion through this post.

Wish you quick recovery..

Shalom ..

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by InvertedHammer: 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shugavee:

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!
/
Men and women are equal.

If you become rich as a lady, heavens won't fall. Then you will not have to worry about a man having money or not.

So a man's wealth is your only hope in life? SMH.

\

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Emmanuel226(m): 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shugavee:

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!
I quit here undecided
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by tunize(m): 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
lefulefu:
look around u.how many well to do guys are really single.why do u think many ladies cry about not being able to see their role model type of male.they cry because they type of men they aspire for who are well off are already happily married with kids.so in their despiration they dont mind be third or 4th wives to such ladies
Seen alot
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Jonathan39: 12:00am On Mar 22, 2020
According to you, it's normal for women to be broke? Poor mentality is the worst type of poverty shocked shocked
Shugavee:
broke meaning someone who can’t take care of himself properly Moreless a woman . Every woman hv her preferences,, base on her level .
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Kennedyiheme02: 12:02am On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

No we are not. It just shows that with the right passport, alfa males will fck graves. grin
oh you now have a problem when men are gold diggers .. y'all have digged gold enough.. i will use a bixtch, dig her pussy and her gold and dump her like trash.. y all played the game enough... in summary you're fucxked

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by pocohantas(f): 12:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Nikeballer:

A man who has conquered a pussy/woman has 80% of the world figured out compared to a sissy or beta male who is suicidal cos of a woman,imagine his irrational thoughts and decision making...

Dude, go to bed. Your mates are conquering inventions and investments. You are conquering pussy. Next thing is to carry your phone and start playing virtual. Yet you wonder why you get triggered over posts like this.

Brother wey mumu!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
many guys pretend to be responsible just to hv you!! Because they know getting a clean pussy n a swt woman ain’t cheap!! So they would deceive you!!! When they hv the money to get any woman they want !! They change .
Do you know that some wealthy business ladies don't look at the pockets of guys?

A friend of mine got to know his girlfriend he has been chatting with online is a millionaire.
He expected someone to come with a cab when she said she was visiting only to see a Jeep stop by and asked him to enter by the junction he was waiting for her.

Ladies who earn from 500k and below may have this thought of yours, but those with enough money and businesses don't care about this thought process.

I'm not against your opinion but the truth is that you shouldn't generalize, not everyone act the same.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by PHijo(m): 12:05am On Mar 22, 2020
Broke women should pair up with broke men!
Why would a broke woman want a well to do man?

Guys, run away! Some of these broke women can kill faster than corona.

Spending money you never earned is quite easy. Spending the one you have is a lot more difficult.
That is why many of them cannot call to say thank you after boo bought recharge card for them. The polite ones will send; "call me back" text, the rude ones will wait until you call and ask.
Many Nigerian women are gradually turning themselves into a laughing stock.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by wisdomkid: 12:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!

The GREATEST TRUTH OF ALL TIMES.
SHARED

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nwaonyishi69: 12:13am On Mar 22, 2020
Evening gossip 101, largely for the unattached.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by kevotek1000(m): 12:13am On Mar 22, 2020
'' So ladies, don’t waste your time, if he doesn’t have a source of income, he is a waste''

So guys, don't waste your time if all she can give is a hole with a liquid fluid, instead of having a source of income, she is a waste.

Africa women will want to turn men, into ATM machines... This feminist is talking as if it's a crime for a woman to have a source of income too after all women are seeking equality in everything why is this exceptional. Gone are those days when pussy only was enough, now men have grown beyond that and seek for responsible and hard working woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Dude, go to bed. Your mates are conquering inventions and investments. You are conquering pussy. Next thing is to carry your phone and start playing virtual. Yet you wonder why you get triggered over posts like this.

Brother wey mumu!

You are an idiot!!! Tiggered over your post?I am schooling and educating you....your mates with vaginas are making exploits in STEM and every other sectors,you are on NL 24/7 seeking attentions,hating and bitter on men...

Can we make a challenge by posting our bank accounts screenshots,you can even add up that of the idiot sissies who send you PM's to yours...if you have more money in your account than mine,I will wire you 50k,you wanna play this game for all to see,miss hairy laps?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by ocha88(m): 12:15am On Mar 22, 2020
If you don’t know what you want in life , you will definitely fall for anything, 70% of women out there contribute absolutely nothing in a relationship
[/quote]

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Groom's Wedding Outfit Causes A Stir Online (Photo) / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.