Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man (62658 Views)

Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:17am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
There is absolutely nothing like a broke / lazy good man. You can never know the real him till he has some money. You can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket!!

So ladies, don’t waste your time, if he doesn’t have a source of income, he is a waste. Always remember that your time and attention is an investment, don’t waste it on some dude who got just sex to offer. Don’t let people single shame you that you go for anything and don’t ever agree that you can only offer sex. They know you have a lot to offer.

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!
r u sure u ready to give up dis big chocolate dip(d hamma)
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Profbukky(m): 12:18am On Mar 22, 2020
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Kennedyiheme02: 12:20am On Mar 22, 2020
Nikeballer:

You are an idiot!!! Tiggered over your post?I am schooling and educating you....your mates with vaginas are making exploits in STEM and every other sectors,you are on NL 24/7 seeking attentions,hating and bitter on men...

Can we make a challenge by posting our bank accounts screenshots,you can even add up that of the idiot sissies who send you PM's to yours...if you have more money in your account than mine,I will wire you 50k,you wanna play this game for all to see,miss hairy laps?
grin grin leave her let her manage the 2050 naira in her account

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Jonathan39: 12:21am On Mar 22, 2020
You are looking for a man that will carter for you? grin grin grin and you say you get work grin grin grin
Shugavee:
you are not making any point to me!! We talking about ladies who wanna date lazy broke guys n u talking about married men ,, make it make sense. Most rich men r involved, but there are ambitious hardworking guys who earn a living , who r single, they may not be rich but not scared to try n cater for a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:22am On Mar 22, 2020
Korllami007:
All of them are looking for rich dude to date or marry when out of 100% of men in Nigeria 20% to 30% are rich, whereas 100% of women want to date or marry the 20% or 30% that are rich. If you see a rich dude and you think you are the only one admiring him or hitting on him, you are deceiving yourself. So, the rich dude wey you dey admire has a lot of girls on his neck.

Whenever you're hitting on a rich dude in your area, just see him as a champions league trophy because you are part of the 32 teams that are fighting for him, but one team will eventually win him. The funniest thing is that all the 32 teams may fight for the trophy (rich dude) on his bed, so get prepared by getting your pvssy in training sessions because one team (one girl) out of numerous teams (girls) will win the trophy (rich dude) It's survival of the fittest.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:23am On Mar 22, 2020
KevinDein:

Women aren't that deep thinkers. Hundreds of them would knowingly chase one rich dude and when that dude chooses one of them the others would disturb web space with 'men are scum'.

The lack of self awareness by women is mind boggling.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:25am On Mar 22, 2020
femi4:
Go and make money, don't waste his time too by being poor. Don't just be at the receiving end AT ALL TIMES
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by FireKing: 12:25am On Mar 22, 2020
It's a pity that a lik you still dey exist because at ur age na man wey go bring him own hard earn money come pour am giv ur family because him come life because of u & ur family.....Its obvious you are from a poor home and HOW COME UR DAD IS POOR? Be responsible for once so because you are a woman so can't make it on your own & be proud of urself, common u have all it takes to make it like other reasonable rich women out there ...My advice plan ur life well be responsible, be reserved,cool,respectful and u will also get a good man who will plan wit u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by macaranta(m): 12:25am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
its the truth na!! Broke good man is a fallacy !!
Who annoyed you? cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:25am On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
Everybody should go and make their own money, stop depending on others, this is for males and females on this forum.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by knowhowk: 12:28am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
There is absolutely nothing like a broke / lazy good man. You can never know the real him till he has some money. You can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket!!

So ladies, don’t waste your time, if he doesn’t have a source of income, he is a waste. Always remember that your time and attention is an investment, don’t waste it on some dude who got just sex to offer. Don’t let people single shame you that you go for anything and don’t ever agree that you can only offer sex. They know you have a lot to offer.

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!
. WOMAN ,Man is not your Investment / Business/ATM go and find a Job to do ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Eazymanh(m): 12:30am On Mar 22, 2020
I see it often. Women dating a man’s potential, instead of dating who he is as a person.

The truth is there’s nothing wrong with dating a broke man. BUT, there is something wrong with dating a lazy, passive broke man. If the man you are dating happens to be broke you need to assess his level of ambition.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by WeRblessed(f): 12:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!

My thing is, If you have a good man that has no job and money, and you truly love him, please help him do some networking for a job. If you make a lot of money try and loan him some money to start a little business to keep him busy. But if you are broke and he is broke at the same time, you have no right to judge him or calling him a waste.

If he is a waste because he has no money, you are also a waste for same reason. He is not your father therefore, does not require to cater for you. The only man that can cater for you is your father, so hold him responsible and not the struggling man.

If all you have to offer in your relationship is nothing but sex, shame on you. If you have an intellects, high paying job and skills, if you make your own money and pay your own bills, you will not have time to even notice how much your boyfriend is bringing on the table.

I am a lady like you, so please, get some class, because I am not clapping for this...NEXT PLEASE!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by sholay4star: 12:30am On Mar 22, 2020
It start from the home and it's exactly what this woman is teaching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPxShPrwFmg
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by knowhowk: 12:34am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
many guys pretend to be responsible just to hv you!! Because they know getting a clean pussy n a swt woman ain’t cheap!! So they would deceive you!!! When they hv the money to get any woman they want !! They change .
This is the more reason Woman should find a Job to do rather than waiting for a Man to make it big and then start Counting the numbers of New Women he dates later . Abeg direct the same Energy you dey take to wait for a man to make am to yourself to make am too ,At least if you make am ,Na your money .

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Kolisky(m): 12:38am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Guys, listen to me if you don't want your matter to end in tears.... If a lady can't offer u anytin other than sex, pls leave her or use her then dump her. Invest in a lady intelligence and brain not in a hole filled with all kinds of fluids..

Imagine girl wey Don fvck thousand dicks go dey use u do shakara.. Las Las she agree, u go still spend over 1 million to Marry her and to surprise you, Na people wey chop the babe for free in her useful age go plenty for the wedding. My guy, you are finished grin

It will surely end it tears

This is an opportunity for ladies to come and rant again oooo

Sexylassie2 funmisticqueen2 onyi22 oya coman rant oo. Ya food has come ooo

grin

Thank God I read this before I sleep

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by EmekaBlue(m): 12:46am On Mar 22, 2020
sharaap dia.

women hav lost their value in diz modern-day. Right now sef im in an olosho location...two roommates are butt nekkid in front of me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Designerdollars: 12:58am On Mar 22, 2020
stop replying that undesirable looking negress abeg, she no worth am.
Nikeballer:

You are an idiot!!! Tiggered over your post?I am schooling and educating you....your mates with vaginas are making exploits in STEM and every other sectors,you are on NL 24/7 seeking attentions,hating and bitter on men...

Can we make a challenge by posting our bank accounts screenshots,you can even add up that of the idiot sissies who send you PM's to yours...if you have more money in your account than mine,I will wire you 50k,you wanna play this game for all to see,miss hairy laps?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by akinbodma(m): 1:01am On Mar 22, 2020
First time I would read meanful and serious comments on NL, nice one��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Bizibi(m): 1:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
a broke dude will hide it , till he has money heard of many stories !! Guys r natural liars n decievers
generally guys find it difficult to hide a character,except the girl is not attentive.....
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by pocohantas(f): 1:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Nikeballer:

This one will soon have high BP.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by jonadaft: 1:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!
Lol

Another guy done do am again grin

And the number keeps increasing grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by TLION(m): 1:07am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
there r broke guys that are cheats n any lady with such a man is stupid !! Bottom line is broke guys can’t be trusted
. Is it the broke men that is your problem or the men that cheat. Which of them is your problem. Madam go and work and pray For God to send you your type of man. cos weda rich or poor men are corning you can’t predict us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Bizibi(m): 1:08am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
majority of men on nairaland r broke !! I don’t believe you
hehehehe,you think so
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by smarttz(m): 1:08am On Mar 22, 2020
No go hustle.. Dy depend on person.. Yeye dy smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by benji93: 1:10am On Mar 22, 2020
Did you create this thread expecting that only women would comment? Obviously that's a lady's perspective of their co-homosapiens. grin grin. A man has a different perspective. Perhaps you lot are laying low looking for whom to devour. The man with the fat bag abi? A man may also understand that, there's no such thing as a humble, good woman until you marry her. On another note, we do not have enough rich Nigerian guys such that each woman gets a man. but perhaps you can add yourself to the list of wives of our rich Alhajis. grin. You are obviously backing up cos of your qualms, we are too. So who engages who now? The earlier you understand there's no correct formula for this thing called relationship the better. The thought that engaging someone in a relationship was a good one is a retrospective one.
Shugavee:
many guys pretend to be responsible just to hv you!! Because they know getting a clean pussy n a swt woman ain’t cheap!! So they would deceive you!!! When they hv the money to get any woman they want !! They change .

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Alexaonfleek: 1:13am On Mar 22, 2020
See this old thread...

Anyways,anything to keep us distracted from covid-19.....
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by danilmo: 1:21am On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Dude, go to bed. Your mates are conquering inventions and investments. You are conquering pussy. Next thing is to carry your phone and start playing virtual. Yet you wonder why you get triggered over posts like this.

Brother wey mumu!

KwAyet.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Yankee101: 1:27am On Mar 22, 2020
Carry your theory and take it back to hell

A man will marry any lady of any status

In fact he'll sponsor an illiterate, set up a business for a poor lady, build a house for her parents. Yet a man is not worthy of the same love/chance/opportunity he has been showing to women for millenia?

You are the classical example of a gold digger

Ekwensu take his back in Jesus name! Amen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by benji93: 1:28am On Mar 22, 2020
E gbodo je omo agba lati pa iru owe yen. I hope you get that. I am not quite skilled in the art of using those amis. grin. You need to understand that our adages are time-conscious. grin. They worked in those days, but that's not to say they will work now. Our adages may need evolution. grin. I will take your last sentence though. Do what's best for you. It actually contradicts the adage. What if it's his character regardless of his financial status?
Saintmary:
An adage goes thus: eni tí ò bá ì tíì l'ówó, ìwà oní ìwà lón hù.
It means a poor man is only exhibiting someone else's character.
You never can predict a person's true color until he is rich and invincible.
Right now, I wouldn't say to dump broke guys, rather, I'll say to do what's best for you.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

This one will soon have high BP.

The one you gave your appraisal boss when he tried to sniff your cobwebbed pussy in between your hairy laps undecided

Lool,you definitely don't get enough air from your bed bug infested room,crack a window open you weirdo!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Groom's Wedding Outfit Causes A Stir Online (Photo) / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.