Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man (62659 Views)

Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by CharlesCLloyd(m): 1:35am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Guys, listen to me if you don't want your matter to end in tears.... If a lady can't offer u anytin other than sex, pls leave her or use her then dump her. Invest in a lady intelligence and brain not in a hole filled with all kinds of fluids..

Imagine girl wey Don fvck thousand dicks go dey use u do shakara.. Las Las she agree, u go still spend over 1 million to Marry her and to surprise you, Na people wey chop the babe for free in her useful age go plenty for the wedding. My guy, you are finished grin

It will surely end it tears

This is an opportunity for ladies to come and rant again oooo

Sexylassie2 funmisticqueen2 onyi22 oya coman rant oo. Ya food has come ooo

F*ck I luv this babe.... I luv you babe. You just burst my head. Chaii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by CharlesCLloyd(m): 1:38am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
thought u were a female

Lol Denrele you mad o. I kon think say you be babe. Anyways sha you make brain for there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by nextlevel2020: 1:39am On Mar 22, 2020
What I just have to say on this topic is to congratulate those you that have gotten married and wish some of us that are searching best of luck. Outside there isn't good for choosing partner anymore. Every single lady in the market is setting her eyes on a man with world chest.

I am a single and am working with one of the famous multinational firm in Nigeria and to God be the glory, all is well. But the major uphill am facing is whenever I meet any girl, the next question they ask is "what do you do for living" and I do reply " I work in the factory" the next thing is six lane. They don't even wait know the type of factory I am working in, whether oil factory or pure water factory they don't want to know. In fact, a lady said to me openly that, she wanted a man working in civil service or public office. I have met a lady and she told me that you will be earning small small salary and I just smiled at her and leave.

My concern now is that, must I expose my payslip for a woman just to lure her to myself? Or telling a woman at first sight that am working with oil firm just to gain her attention?.

A lesson learned from all these experiences is simple. When a man is chasing GP in the school, he should not forget to put in his plan whom he would spend the money the GP will bring to his pocket in the future. This is the greatest mistake I have made in my life and I want people to learn from my inaction.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Enculer2: 1:47am On Mar 22, 2020
Nigerian women. Empty headed amd always thinking about how to fleece a man of his hard earned money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by CharlesCLloyd(m): 1:48am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
he doesn’t hv to be rich ,,, he just needs to hv a job n well to do !! The way women r all over them,, is the same way men r all over beautiful women ,, i can pick an adverage guy than a very rich guy ,, cause of other factors ,, but he must be doing well for himself

I love that babe
You get sense pass walai
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by pacespot(m): 1:55am On Mar 22, 2020
Isn't this a public advertisement of prostitution? The way women are commercializing their body nowadays deserves a state of emergency, just like corona virus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by lebete3000: 2:11am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
There is absolutely nothing like a broke / lazy good man. You can never know the real him till he has some money. You can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket!!

So ladies, don’t waste your time, if he doesn’t have a source of income, he is a waste. Always remember that your time and attention is an investment, don’t waste it on some dude who got just sex to offer. Don’t let people single shame you that you go for anything and don’t ever agree that you can only offer sex. They know you have a lot to offer.

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!

Mtchew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Maliqcious: 2:13am On Mar 22, 2020
Funny enough broke guys cheat more... Rich guys flirts and tends to have a more stable relationship..You can do your research.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Kenneth10110(m): 2:23am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
There is absolutely nothing like a broke / lazy good man. You can never know the real him till he has some money. You can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket!!

So ladies, don’t waste your time, if he doesn’t have a source of income, he is a waste. Always remember that your time and attention is an investment, don’t waste it on some dude who got just sex to offer. Don’t let people single shame you that you go for anything and don’t ever agree that you can only offer sex. They know you have a lot to offer.

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!

Hey am not concerned with your mindset but what do you mean by lazy man. Not all men broke are lazy its just time and grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by IGNigeria: 2:28am On Mar 22, 2020
Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCJBkEqTLig&fbclid=IwAR0F1wNEkSq_JR81Bpl91yopmybZ242cmW3F0AkQLmNcS8VQvHBwSrSaFuI
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by dyungmaestro: 2:29am On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
Everybody should go and make their own money, stop depending on others, this is for males and females on this forum.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Kenneth10110(m): 2:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
he doesn’t hv to be rich ,,, he just needs to hv a job n well to do !! The way women r all over them,, is the same way men r all over beautiful women ,, i can pick an adverage guy than a very rich guy ,, cause of other factors ,, but he must be doing well for himself

Yes now i am a man i must really commend you if he's not rich at least he must have a source of income and not just being lazy without a job. Getting married to a lazy man is not advisable too i mean how will you both build a family. I have a question though
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Okeytus(m): 2:32am On Mar 22, 2020
J111333:
A man shows his true character when he has money and a woman when she has authority so it's 1:1
This is deep!

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by dyungmaestro: 2:37am On Mar 22, 2020
shugavee...it's your type who has nothing to offer other fine face ,boobs and ass and believes it's a money making asset.
You should have just come out bluntly to say Ladies should only go after guys who are rich so as to reap where they didn't sow.
Aunty...men are not fools..A man's money is his and can never be yours...Go hustle and make your own money to pay your bills and stop dreaming of catching a rich guy who will come spend all his riches on you simply because you have buttocks and a hole.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
its the truth na!! Broke good man is a fallacy !!
Fallacy of what Nne? No be only to use grammar...

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Aboguede(m): 2:39am On Mar 22, 2020
Your foolishness and misunderstanding in FERMINISM will kill u

Anya mpia

Look below to see ur Ishan bloda

Shugavee:

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Victor246: 2:39am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6UHzFx4y6k

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by uchepulseaxiom: 2:46am On Mar 22, 2020
Gbam!!
femi4:
Go and make money, don't waste his time too by being poor. Don't just be at the receiving end AT ALL TIMES
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by dingbang(m): 2:48am On Mar 22, 2020
Broken hearted
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by jeffteddy: 2:50am On Mar 22, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

who asked you to believe me, what's my own. broke or not a nigger must play games. you don't need money to unpant a lady.

its just concentration and pretence
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by lexy2014: 3:01am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
many guys pretend to be responsible just to hv you!! Because they know getting a clean pussy n a swt woman ain’t cheap!! So they would deceive you!!! When they hv the money to get any woman they want !! They change .

It seems u didn't understand d comment u responded to. Pls read again:

"u dont need money to flirt.there some layabout irresponsible broke deadbeats who still change women like they change their boxers.if a man wants to be responsible he will be responsible so no be money go control the man."
-lefulefu
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by lexy2014: 3:03am On Mar 22, 2020
Maliqcious:
Funny enough broke guys cheat more... Rich guys flirts and tends to have a more stable relationship..You can do your research.
Can u pls share d findings of d research u did and explain how u scientifically arrived at d conclusion that u did
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 22, 2020
lexy2014:

It seems u didn't understand d comment u responded to. Pls read again:

"u dont need money to flirt.there some layabout irresponsible broke deadbeats who still change women like they change their boxers.if a man wants to be responsible he will be responsible so no be money go control the man."
-lefulefu
thats what i told her cheesy grin
man wey wan flirt go still flirt grin broke or not
cheesy.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by lexy2014: 3:08am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
a broke dude will hide it , till he has money heard of many stories !! Guys r natural liars n decievers

"U heard of many stories" not that u has any practical experience. How did u now conclude that all s stories u heard are true? Can u pls put a figure to ur "many stories"? How did u come to d conclusion that "guys are natural liars n deceivers"?
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by lexy2014: 3:09am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
there r broke guys that are cheats n any lady with such a man is stupid !! Bottom line is broke guys can’t be trusted

Are u rich?
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Amberon11: 3:16am On Mar 22, 2020
I don't understand why most guys on this thread are just pained. Y'all always stress on marrying virgins and how non-virgins are hoes and bla bla bla but when a woman mentions wealth as her standard y'all start crying....

Lmao, cry me a river.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by jacoik(m): 3:28am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Guys, listen to me if you don't want your matter to end in tears.... If a lady can't offer u anytin other than sex, pls leave her or use her then dump her. Invest in a lady intelligence and brain not in a hole filled with all kinds of fluids..

Imagine girl wey Don fvck thousand dicks go dey use u do shakara.. Las Las she agree, u go still spend over 1 million to Marry her and to surprise you, Na people wey chop the babe for free in her useful age go plenty for the wedding. My guy, you are finished grin

It will surely end it tears

This is an opportunity for ladies to come and rant again oooo

Sexylassie2 funmisticqueen2 onyi22 oya coman rant oo. Ya food has come ooo
lolxxxxx hahahaha u no well ooooo. Watch your fellow ladies attack you with missiles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 22, 2020
This is not a bad advise for Ladies but buy it at your own peril.
As a lady or spinster u must meet the requirements of the standards u require in a man.
U can't just be shouting Rich Rich or don't the Rich have senses any more??
U can't be a secondary drop out and want a graduate,it will be difficult.That's where respect and honour comes in.
Why won't an hair stylist go for an Obioma tailor??
Or ashawoo with an armed robber??and let the professionals go for professionals??
If u think u can set high standards without working on urself as a lady and neglect good guys coz they are not made then be rest assured in this time n age when even the Shaytos are wiser now.No mugu again,it's either ur just another pussy supplier to the man and will end up as baby mama or u are just ready to be his 4th or 5th wife or a step mum with his multiple step kids.Hope that gives u the much happiness u crave for??What am I saying?? Actually,it should be beyond money.
My woman picked me from the gallows when I was nobody,She dusted and gave me reasons to believe.We started small,went through many trials together like virtually crossing the Seven seas,Atlantic in a small sailing boat and surviving several hurricanes together and went from living in a single room to living in multiple bedrooms.Up til this moment,We are totally devoted to each other and still support each other in every possible way.
So Guys,don't let any babe with wrecked mentality discourage u with all these lies /hogwash.There are certainly women who truly care,Who will stand by u in the slums and catapult u to a higher level.when u meet such just hold her with two hands and honor her.
Don't ever underestimate the strength of a woman.
I just wanted to say Happy Mother's day to the great mothers here. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by adedayoa2(f): 4:00am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
thought u were a female
he's not smart

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Groom's Wedding Outfit Causes A Stir Online (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.