Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. (38169 Views)

New Construction Of A Block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms At Awka, Anambra state / NEW Construction - 3 Bedroom Bungalow - Executive Design / Number Of Bedrooms In 50 By 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Outside.........

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
We are still working on the window hoods at the back.........

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ceiling POP works in progress.........

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by Salliet(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
mufutau55:

As much as I love them, they just take too much space.
But they are elegant though. Good work Oga Spyder.

Hajji M.

Oga Spyder forgive me for bearing out my mind on a burning issue. I hope I don't get a stick on my butt

Balustrades disfigured this building. They make 'em look old school.

Considering simpler styled designs like these naaa

1 Like

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Salliet:

Oga Spyder forgive me for bearing out my mind on a burning issue. I hope I don't get a stick on my butt

Balustrades disfigured this building. They make 'em look old school.

Considering simpler styled designs like these naaa

Thanks for your input Sir, but this is not a luxury house where the finest and most recent style is on display, this is a commercial building done with business in mind, we think about cost, and durability. We think of the ease of recouping the investment.

The cost of using stainless or well designed iron or even wrought iron might double this balustrade cost, or even triple it, and some tenants might damage them in two years. So we go for what best suits the type of property we are building. Thanks.

10 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by Salliet(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
spyder880:

Thanks for your input Sir, but this is not a luxury house where the finest and most recent style is on display, this is a commercial building done with business in mind, we think about cost, and durability. We think of the ease of recouping the investment.

The cost of using stainless or well designed iron or even wrought iron might double this balustrade cost, or even triple it, and some tenants might damage them in two years. So we go for what best suits the type of property we are building. Thanks.

Well understood sir.

Apologies once more.

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by omanzo02: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
spyder880:

When I read the guy comment I remade the song 'Money on my mind' to 'Tenants on my mind' ......really, some tenant are not to be trusted with worst talkless of the best of things. They believes the right to damage the property are included in the rentage.
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
More works done at the back of this house.......

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Our new corner designs........

3 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
More rooms and living rooms getting ceilings.......

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by Badgers14: 2:15am On Aug 26, 2020
spyder880:
More rooms and living rooms getting ceilings.......

Oga spyder, what kind of ceiling is this? Are they those fire rated plaster boards?
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2020
Badgers14:

Oga spyder, what kind of ceiling is this? Are they those fire rated plaster boards?

Yes, POP ceiling boards are fire resistant.

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by Badgers14: 7:54am On Aug 26, 2020
spyder880:

Yes, POP ceiling boards are fire resistant.

Understood!

What I am trying to find out is if the boards were hand crafted or did you purchase already made plasterboard?
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2020
Badgers14:

Understood!

What I am trying to find out is if the boards were hand crafted or did you purchase already made plasterboard?

They are all handcrafted, check the previous posts on this thread to see how they were made in this site.

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Back of this house, showing the wall designs newly done........

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
Wall belts around the house.......

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
More belts nd designs being done in this house today.......

3 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by Chygoman: 4:31am On Aug 30, 2020
This house is looking amazing.
Great work oga spyder. Please I want to know how much can it possibly cost (approximately) to build a solid tank stand that will stand the test of time for this kind of house.

Thanks
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2020
Chygoman:
This house is looking amazing.
Great work oga spyder. Please I want to know how much can it possibly cost (approximately) to build a solid tank stand that will stand the test of time for this kind of house.

Thanks

With the rising cost of everything, a tank stand might cost up to N750,000, apart from the cost of plastic tanks or plumbing connections.

3 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by omanzo02: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
spyder880:
More belts nd designs being done in this house today.......

Spyder,
How long can those bamboo scaffolding stand or be used before they start losing their strength and rigidity or become unsafe to stand on?

Beside, that parapet really stand out and in combination with the roof is adding swag to the building, especially from distance.

Next time don't forget to hang TigerKen Banners in your project site, it's very relevant for recognition and promotion.

1 Like

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
omanzo02:

Spyder,
How long can those bamboo scaffolding stand or be used before they start losing their strength and rigidity or become unsafe to stand on?

Beside, that parapet really stand out and in combination with the roof is adding swag to the building, especially from distance.

Next time don't forget to hang TigerKen Banners in your project site, it's very relevant for recognition and promotion.

Thank you Sir, bamboo scaffolding can stay up to 6 months before getting weak. Rains can make the durability shorter.

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Buying some items for the bathroom and kitchen fittings .........

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by Badgers14: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
spyder880:
Buying some items for the bathroom and kitchen fittings .........

Just curious, what's the budget for the fittings for the whole house.. labor plus materials?

bathroom and kitchen fittings.
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Badgers14:

Just curious, what's the budget for the fittings for the whole house.. labor plus materials?

N890,000.00 , but the cost is not going to be enough. Materials are really shooting upwards here.

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by Badgers14: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
spyder880:

N890,000.00 , but the cost is not going to be enough. Materials are really shooting upwards here.

Wow!!

Prices are really climbing up indeed!!!
Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
Badgers14:

Wow!!

Prices are really climbing up indeed!!!

I have already spent N661k today and yet a lot of materials still remain for us to buy, pan connectors, gums and elbows which I have in my house is not included in this cost, total cost of materials will be about N800,000 befor transportation, workmanship and supervision. The budget is too low.

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by Badgers14: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
spyder880:

I have already spent N661k today and yet a lot of materials still remain for us to buy, pan connectors, gums and elbows which I have in my house is not included in this cost, total cost of materials will be about N800,000 befor transportation, workmanship and supervision. The budget is too low.

Oh my!!

This is why landlords becomes stubborn after building their house, after going through this stress to erect a structure, the frustration turns them to tigersgrin

1 Like

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2020
Loaded and ready to move to site yesterday.......

2 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
All scaffolds off, all windows in...........

6 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by spyder880(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
More.......

3 Likes

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by omanzo02: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
spyder880:
More.......
Spyder, why did you opt for external sewage pipes, is it in a way cheaper than internal sewage pipes as I have noticed in most of you construction projects?

1 Like

Re: New Construction Of A Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms In Enugu East. by val15: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Storage Container Converted To A Home (photos). / Kindly Help Me Critique This four Bedroom Bungalow Plan / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.