Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? (53284 Views)

How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by vickydevoka(m): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
spiritedtete:
5m minumum... as at now... with a steady income of at least 150 to 200k minimum.

Don't jump into marriage if you don't have a Job... be warned!!!

N wat if they sack u shortly after the wedding

3 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nn3muka(f): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Broke thing! Get the Bleep out ta my mention!
Billionaire that can only afford 3k brothel ashawo
I hail thee
make toto no kill u oo cheesy
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by vickydevoka(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
moneyest:

Madam, u mean 300 tazan 4 acct abi job dat pays 300 naira monthly?
Hear in jos with zero naira n steady income de will happily accept u n give u de lady in credit. My Igbo friend come here confirm am
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by makydebbie(f): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Perfectionist11:

You. I like you!!. She said; money is just a means to an end, neglecting the fact that the end is not a want but a "need" - which makes the "means" sacrosanct.

I like you too, one of the rare ones with brains here who have quoted me today.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Papanwamaikpe: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nn3muka:

Billionaire that can only afford 3k brothel ashawo
I hail thee
make toto no kill u oo cheesy
Of course. Why should I pay more than 3k for a pussy? You dey craze
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Sexycardib: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nn3muka(f): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Of course. Why should I pay more than 3k for a pussy? You dey craze
exactly
Brothel ashawo price and you be billionaire oo cheesy
No wonder you think all women smell down there
The one wey u carry, check may be she carry eczema for body oo
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by emmaodet: 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
franchasng:
Being married abroad is cheap!

Being married in Nigeria is not cheap!

In US for instance, at the end of the year, you get tax return which will take care of huge portion of your family bills.

In UK, it is free quality healthcare and free quality education, these two alone has made your marriage and raising kids very easy.

Can you say same for Nigeria NO!

In all western, Asian, European countries, food is the cheapest thing anybody can afford, so whether you are employed or unemployed abroad which is not possible unless you are intentionally lazy, you can still eat and feed your family with quality, healthy food without stress.

But in Nigeria, hunger can kill you if you don't have good source of income.

Don't marry if you are not financially prepared.

Don't marry an idle lady if you are a guy that's not very highly comfortable financially.

Don't marry an unemployed lady in 2020 and beyond, unless you want to die early as a man struggling to satisfy an insatiable woman.

Encourage your girlfriend or fiancé to get a Job or start a business or learn/start a good handwork while dating before you marry her. Don't marry financially unproductive lady!!

This message is for guys. Don't let anybody push you to marry unprepared because it's not as easy as they always preach or would you like to watch your wife and kids live broke life

It is not a must to marry, you can die single and happy!!

Bro, you are right.
We men shortchange ourselves by settling down with lazy, broke and unproductive ladies all in the name of fine face and regular sex but a year down the lane when reality hit us in the face, we realize that we have been shortchanged and too late to murmur.
Men should give women who are not productive a arms length. They can fvck them but Never a commitment because things have changed.
And i mean Productive and Not Busy or Hardworking because most ladies are Busy but not Productive.
When a man and woman set out in the morning for work, it is assumed both are Busy and Hardworking but at night when they come back home and Bills are meant to be cleared like food etc it is the person that clears the bill who is termed Productive.
The woman may decide to go to shop in the market and stay there all day long selling plastic buckets, tailoring materials, palm oil in bottle and at the end of the day, she was busy but not necessarily productive but if a man tries that, he is termed LAZY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by makydebbie(f): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
truthsayer009:

Ahn Ahn how many Poco dey dis Nairaland?

Even me I'm shocked lol.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by vickydevoka(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
this is Nigeria.
Do you think catering for a baby is cheap?
That 300k would be spent in less than a month.
As a single lady, which i'm guessing you are, calculate how much you spend on public transportation alone for a year...
Calculate how much you spend on feeding, medications, etc.
Life isn't cheap.
Then remain single bitch, or Better still wait for obasanjo's son to come n marry you
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Emperor4tune(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
any amount provided my business,job & asset are generating current 24/7
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Papanwamaikpe: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nn3muka:

exactly
Brothel ashawo price and you be billionaire oo cheesy
No wonder you think all women smell down there
The one wey u carry, check may be she carry eczema for body oo
When did I say am a billionaire I called you broke based on your first comment on this thread which signifies how you are!
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by gforce5: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
It all depends really. It depends on various factors: age, tribe/race, social background (sounds narrow minded but this is the reality on ground), maturity, mindset and location. In the west, the system is structured in such a way that you don't need much to get married. There are loans, social care benefits and housing benefits for those who are financially disadvantaged.

In Nigeria, the situation is completely different. You cannot ignore the importance of finance in terms of marriage. In this country, you have to provide everything for yourself such as water, electricity, insurance, health care etc. Women these days are entitled and ungrateful. If you cannot financially take care of the home, you will receive all manner of insults from your spouse. I don't believe in materialistic marriages but Nigeria is a very materialistic society.

As a man you have to provide for the family while your spouse barely contributes to the family income. Can you guys handle that? Only marry when you feel that you have met the right person and you are ready to proceed. Otherwise, stay in your lane.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nn3muka(f): 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
When did I say am a billionaire I called you broke based on your first comment on this thread which signifies how you are!
When you troll people for being broke it means you are better than them but I can't say for you oo
3k toto is the only thing you can afford in life?
gerrout from my mention olodo
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by jkhalifa(m): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
to me if i dont get my own apartment nd no longer paying rent, have my own car...my brother bye bye to marriage shikina
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Sniper101(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
As a guy, even if you're still paying rent, at least have a personal car, 3mil in your account and a 'regular' source of income before thinking about saying those romantic words ( will you marry me ) to a lady.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Stmiceel(m): 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
The longer we debate this the more the intrinsic value goes.
Anyways, set a standard and shoot for it.
No low standard anyways!
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by sosexy4u(f): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
my is 500-600k will do make sure you have a nice apartment

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by DNSPro: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
lordally:

Bro I would love to hear your story jaweee!!!! make me self tap into the BLESSINGS!!! abeg
sure.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Papanwamaikpe: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nn3muka:

When you troll people for being broke it means you are better than them but I can't say for you oo
3k toto is the only thing you can afford in life?
gerrout from my mention olodo
Of course I'm better than you based on your first comment on this thread. Broke thing!
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nn3muka(f): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Of course I'm better than you based on your first comment on this thread. Broke thing!
call me OBIAGELI AKU
tongue tongue
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Papanwamaikpe: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nn3muka:

call me OBIAGELI AKU
tongue tongue
Obiageli Amu grin
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Petyprincess:
For me is 5 million nd have your house and a car shikena I'm not that demanding angry

I really don't know why I laughed so hard at this.. Ahahahah
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
vickydevoka:

Then remain single bitch, or Better still wait for obasanjo's son to come n marry you
the kids on this forum...
So moronic.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Eborty(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
Azeh:
Its doesn't matter the amount u have...u may have billions and u won't still be ready....once u ave little money and u think u can take care of ur self and upcoming family... U good to go...buy at least have a steady source of income
You see, lazy youths, just ordinary simple question wey persin ask. The first answer wey i see cum dey mak me wonder if na counselling forum be dis. Our elder say na bad tin say u kill only white crockroach cum leave the red ones alive. All d pple wen lyk dis guy answer na wetin i go call dem ...?
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Bizibi(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
makydebbie:

Money is happiness and happiness is money.
You can't enjoy marriage without money, love doesn't feed us or pay the bills.
So that makes money very necessary.
this life we live in is deep......
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by medolab90(m): 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
vickydevoka:

I wonder how guys like You think. I guess been insultive prove how macho you are.

Stop being insultive!!
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lalas247:
Minimum 100k naira angry

It's not by force to get married, abi lalas.ticlala that should be the required amount.
haa madam . long time ma.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Azeh(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Eborty:
You see, lazy youths, just ordinary simple question wey persin ask. The first answer wey i see cum dey mak me wonder if na counselling forum be dis. Our elder say na bad tin say u kill only white crockroach cum leave the red ones alive. All d pple wen lyk dis guy answer na wetin i go call dem ...?
go get some sense...I ain't given u the attention
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by egopersonified(f): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
Joke amongst the guys in my former office office then was for a guy to have three shirts and two trousers before he gets married. That once he gets married, he should forget about himself. They jokingly used to ask themselves how many they have purchased when someone presents their wedding IV.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by chukzyfcbb: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
From my own Personal cash not bequeathed or inherited cash.

10m or close to 10m, it could be cash or assets, don't matter.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by cicikhemy(f): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sukere fakere���

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" / Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.