Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? (44961 Views)

Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? / Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2020
Mogajunior:
Hello. Please is there any South African platform like Nairaland? do well to send me a link of any as I will like to be a member.

No, that's why we're all here.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by belcom10(m): 10:23am On Feb 19, 2020
Please someone should help me with the definition of "WOMEN". I am finding it difficult to understand what they are. undecided
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by SpicyMimi(f): 10:23am On Feb 19, 2020
When I was single, I turned down men because I wasn't convinced those men were the God chosen ones for me and I'd usually put them in prayers, I also asked God for clues and God answered me, because immediately I met my husband, instantly I knew he is the Chosen one.

Ladies, don't rush into marriage with just anyone, you need to pray really well because your life depends on this marriage. You don't want to marry a man that would ruin you or give you sleepless nights! Majority of the men out there, cheat on their wives indirectly or directly, so you need to pray for the ones who will respect God enough not to cheat on you. If you don't have rest of mind, you can't enjoy your marriage! Most of these guys insulting older ladies here are no fit for good husbands, so don't let them get to you. And if you already have a good guy who you feel might be the one but you are not attracted to him, just tell God this: Please Lord, if he is the one for me, let me fall deeply in love with him and if not, let him mess up and go away. This particular prayer point chased all the wrong men in my life.

May God help all our singles out there, as choosing right is KEY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by AmazonHippolyta(f): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Babes, where have you been? Been looking everywhere for you, wanting to wish you a happy belated. Hope you enjoyed it even if I missed it this time around kiss
I was on vacation tongue
I have been around was even banned with that monicker until yesterday.

Thank you I enjoyed it.I did not forget yours too my aquarius sister but I didn't know when you were going to come online to wish you a happy belated too.

Hope the vacation was amazing?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

What does HSDD mean? Lol, I'm not a lesbian, I can assure you. I love men too much, but only a few get to see the lover in me because I cannot fall for just about anyone. It's not easy. I'm very protective of myself. A man has to prove himself. I take time to feel at ease with a person, but I'm also quick to put up my walls.

@bolded, yes. You have to bring the person out of their shell by not being too pressing, at least in the beginning. No lewdness from the onset either because it's possible she has not started looking at you that way, that's if she's anything like me lol. Btw, it's not to be mistaken with frigidity because I don't know about her, but I do get a little naughty once I'm comfortable with someone.

HSDD means hypoactive sexual desire disorder, maybe yours is not up to that buh its obvious someone like you wil av a very low libido.
Sounds logical tho " You have to bring the person out of their shell by not being too pressing" buh these very gurl am talking is the type if i don't make move we can go one year n ordinary kiss will not happen .... she told me in are previous r/ship sex only happen when she intiates it, which means a guy just as to wait on her mood, she wants to play with my beards , touch my body esp. nipple buh don't want me to recipocrate, who does that ? i just feel its wrong for a woman to dictate d pace of a r/ship. i break her rules everytime we meet grin she leaves angry buh later cums back

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 19, 2020
AfroKnight:

First of all, a feminist is the opposite of a traditional woman. Why? Because the traditional woman is always attacked and derided by you feminists. The fact that she chooses to recognise her femininity as a unique concept that separates her from the man is something you lot cannot come to terms with.

A feminist cannot claim to be feminine since she hates men and seeks validation from the discomfort or downfall of men. There is nothing feminine about being antagonistic to a person because of his gender. That’s what you guys do. (I expect you feminists would take exception to my use of “guys”.) You are always trying to discredit and blame men.

And so, feminists have no business getting married to men.
according to Afroknight.
Keep calling a dog a hyena because you want to shoot it
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2020
healthserve:

Lmao. I've known you from the moment you signed up on the forum. You were grumpy and all for a very long time last year. Grumpy, intelligent but feisty, very feisty. If you doubt go check up your own timeline to refresh your memory. Your recent comments are now much more balanced, soul and intelligence on gracious mix. You're much more calm,less serious, gracious and playful now. Last year your comments exided that only one with red garment and a pitchfork in the hands would make. No kidding here hun

I suggest you continue to have blood flow through your heart and take it easy with the concrete barricades you've buikt around yourself kiss

OMG, that's not true! I'm not denying that I get in bad moods sometimes, but I always kiss it out with people lol. Every. Single. Time. That's been my history on NL. Before my most recent hiatus, I was having a piss off with this other girl. Do you know what she said in the end? She said she likes moi grin

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by healthserve(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

OMG, that's not true! I'm not denying that I get in bad moods sometimes, but I always kiss it out with people lol. Every. Single. Time. That's been my history on NL. Before my most recent hiatus, I was having a piss off with this other girl. Do you know what she said in the end? She said she likes moi grin

I'm glad you've found yourself. You've always been likeable. I always saw this sort beneath those mean austere overly strict comments. You're coming out of your later of wraps.

Jeez. Maintain your new friends. This new you is dollar bill kiss
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by IMASTEX: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2020
AfroKnight:
Rejecting?

Lol.

Question should be are they getting any suitors at all.

Traditional women are increasingly in demand. These man-haters hiding under the umbrella of feminism don’t have suitors.
Hmm. They will surely come for your head for stating the obvious. Lol. Last last many end up marrying the available & ready not necessarily who they truly desired or perhaps a baby mama as been the current trend.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

I have been around was even banned with that monicker until yesterday.

Thank you I enjoyed it.I did not forget yours too my aquarius sister but I didn't know when you were going to come online to wish you a happy belated too.

Hope the vacation was amazing?

Awwwww kiss Hope we'll be celebrating in person soon tongue
How has everything been?
The vacation was just me in hibernation, doing some shedding.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by kolade560: 10:37am On Feb 19, 2020
dilodavid:
Is it not the same money that will make you get attracted to a man?
Don't mind her
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Jozzy4: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2020
Bola146:

Exactly... Expecially, unmatured onces lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Some guys only believed that you can use money to win a lady's heart sad

It's a wrong mentality. . that's why some of them nearly commit suicide when they discover she is cheating on them with a guy that doesn't even have as much as they have. Attraction matters no matter how much people try to deny it
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by healthserve(m): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2020
Bola146:

Exactly... Expecially, unmatured onces lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Some guys only believed that you can use money to win a lady's heart sad

Of ladies detest guys with capacity(money), then why don't they get engaged to the broken ones then . Sheybi Dem no like money na
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by ABCthings: 10:52am On Feb 19, 2020
healthserve:

same way I couldn't grasp what you wrote.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by AfroKnight: 10:55am On Feb 19, 2020
Michellekabod2:
according to Afro knight.
Keep calling a dog a hyena because you want to shoot it

Except this time, it is really a hyena disguised as a dog.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by TheRedpillguy: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2020
missimelda01:
Some men still think like they're in the 80s, imagine showing up in my house one day saying you want to marry me.. excuse me sir, REJECTED.

So because we dated some time ago, you think when you're done playing around I am your last option, REJECTED. I don't go back to my vomit, not unless there's a good reason.

I am an overthinker, i don't like to be rushed especially when it comes to issues like marriage, so 2 days into the friendship and you're already announcing marriage up and down.. that's a NO NO for me.

Before you start mentioning age, please note that I am not scared of being single and happy, I'll take my time until I genuinely fall in love and I'm ready to spend forever with my prince charming wink

They give women too much credit. Disney princess . Red flag. Rejected!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by TheRedpillguy: 10:59am On Feb 19, 2020
Lamanii22:
No reason per se... But if I'm not attracted to you, I wouldn't accept you.. Even if you have all the money... I believe in the law of attraction...
You wouldn't know laws of attraction if it was staring at you in the face. Rejected. They give women too much credit.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by TheRedpillguy: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Not every man is a right fit. Some of us are very picky. Personally, I take time to warm up to new people or to decide whether I like someone romantically or not, so if someone comes on too strong from the very beginning, that may scare me off. Thus, turning them down. Slow & steady usually wins the race for me because I'm a thinker. I rationalize everything, include my feelings. Usually I have to "think" myself into liking someone, which doesn't happen overnight. In summary, being too much, too early will lead to a rejection.
Just so you know. Women don't select anything. U end up with people who are foolish enough to stoop low to ur level.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by sinceraconcept(m): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Loooooool. I'm a somewhat attractive girl, but never in my life have I relied on my appearance for anything. I'm not that shallow. I don't know what Juliet is like in person, but does she possess even half of the qualities that I have? grin
Look, I know my worth. People don't usually like me because I'm easy on the eye. I have my flaws, but I'm a good person, so it'll be their loss, really.
Self glorification,talk is cheap
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by ginggerxy: 11:16am On Feb 19, 2020
Lamanii22:
No reason per se... But if I'm not attracted to you, I wouldn't accept you.. Even if you have all the money... I believe in the law of attraction...
please can you state the law of attraction in this context , I believe the law of attraction is contextual .
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by gracevile: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2020
its that most of them are married the single ones are womanizers and heavy drinkers and are drug takers which as most of u know are just disasters waiting to happen. i kuku face my lane oh cant come n die for something i can avoid. still in the market though

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Treasuredvessel: 11:23am On Feb 19, 2020
Sedonxavi:
keep deceiving yourself
Your reality is not mine,if you're deceiving yourself enjoy ,your narrative does not fit for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:24am On Feb 19, 2020
youwanbanme:

HSDD means hypoactive sexual desire disorder, maybe yours is not up to that buh its obvious someone like you wil av a very low libido.
Sounds logical tho " You have to bring the person out of their shell by not being too pressing" buh these very gurl am talking is the type if i don't make move we can go one year n ordinary kiss will not happen .... she told me in are previous r/ship sex only happen when she intiates it, which means a guy just as to wait on her mood, she wants to play with my beards , touch my body esp. nipple buh don't want me to recipocrate, who does that ? i just feel its wrong for a woman to dictate d pace of a r/ship. i break her rules everytime we meet grin she leaves angry buh later cums back

Lol @ bolded. No comment.

Hmmmm...I don't know what her deal is. I'm definitely not like that, but I also don't like someone that wants sex constantly either lol. It's annoying. It could be that you're misreading her actions. Maybe she's touching you to feel closer to you or whatever, but doesn't necessarily mean she wants sex. I can sort of relate to that, but maybe for different reasons. When I really like someone, I want to gum them too, just not all the time though lol. It's my way of reassuring them that I still find them attractive etc because I know can be a little distant sometimes. Does she have moments when she seems a bit cold & aloof towards you? Giving off a hot & cold vibe? Well, for people who have a hard time forming emotional attachments, when they do, it's real. It can be overwhelming. So cooling off time is needed every now & then. If you really like her, be patient with her & do what you've been doing, taking the lead. It sounds like you've already established a relationship & an emotional something, so it's not going to be as offputting when you "break her rules". She may even grow to like it.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2020
healthserve:

I'm glad you've found yourself. You've always been likeable. I always saw this sort beneath those mean austere overly strict comments. You're coming out of your later of wraps.

Jeez. Maintain your new friends. This new you is dollar bill kiss

Lol, okay.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by healthserve(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, okay.

kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:28am On Feb 19, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Just so you know. Women don't select anything. U end up with people who are foolish enough to stoop low to ur level.

Is that so? Well, I don't care smiley
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by faithsystem(f): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2020
grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:37am On Feb 19, 2020
sinceraconcept:
Self glorification,talk is cheap

grin

So you want me to feel crap about myself because I'm not as beautiful as Juliet? It's her prerogative to want to settle for less, but it doesn't mean I should also aim for the gutter just because I'm a wallflower by comparison. I got way too much to give & the person I give it to should be worth it. Point blank. You don't like that, go fly a kite!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by slivertongue: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2020
SpicyMimi:
When I was single, I turned down men because I wasn't convinced those men were the God chosen ones for me and I'd usually put them in prayers, I also asked God for clues and God answered me, because immediately I met my husband, instantly I knew he is the Chosen one.

Ladies, don't rush into marriage with just anyone, you need to pray really well because your life depends on this marriage. You don't want to marry a man that would ruin you or give you sleepless nights! Majority of the men out there, cheat on their wives indirectly or directly, so you need to pray for the ones who will respect God enough not to cheat on you. If you don't have rest of mind, you can't enjoy your marriage! Most of these guys insulting older ladies here are no fit for good husbands, so don't let them get to you. And if you already have a good guy who you feel might be the one but you are not attracted to him, just tell God this: Please Lord, if he is the one for me, let me fall deeply in love with him and if not, let him mess up and go away. This particular prayer point chased all the wrong men in my life.

May God help all our singles out there, as choosing right is KEY.
advice for both gender

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

I am the owner... To me, attraction matters. Y'all stop making marriage look like it is the ultimate.. Being single is not a curse..
correct dear

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by SolarEdge: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2020
Oya
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Yeecar(m): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
missimelda01:
Some men still think like they're in the 80s, imagine showing up in my house one day saying you want to marry me.. excuse me sir, REJECTED.

So because we dated some time ago, you think when you're done playing around I am your last option, REJECTED. I don't go back to my vomit, not unless there's a good reason.

I am an overthinker, i don't like to be rushed especially when it comes to issues like marriage, so 2 days into the friendship and you're already announcing marriage up and down.. that's a NO NO for me.

Before you start mentioning age, please note that I am not scared of being single and happy, I'll take my time until I genuinely fall in love and I'm ready to spend forever with my prince charming wink

Easier said than done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... / My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.