Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) (79730 Views)

Remember These Nokia Phones? / Can I Still Get These Nokia Phones? / Which Of This Two Nokia Phones Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by trippleKAY(m): 9:09am On Feb 19, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
I've been looking for music box aka Rihamna phone. It's the best music phone I've ever come across. If you have dm me please. I want to buy. Thanks!
my dad passed this phone to me. It's like I won lottery that day grin
His ringtone was yahooze..... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by adecz: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2020
grin grin grin

My first GSM phone.

The ergonomically shaped
Motorola™Timeport® with inbuilt
answering machine..

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by zeelux97(m): 9:10am On Feb 19, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
I've been looking for music box aka Rihamna phone. It's the best music phone I've ever come across. If you have dm me please. I want to buy. Thanks!
This phone wey dey break memory card anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by obo389(m): 9:10am On Feb 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
nokia WAS baba
Just give them time.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Beedude(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
baba talk with reality on ground not with all these [/b]stupid theories[b] that whatever has beginning must have an end... ANDRIOD would last forever.. they may have change of name though... is like u no no what's up
I actually thought I was talking with a sane person until u brought this up. It's good, Android will last till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by m140(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2020
emeijeh:
I saw my N95 8gb last week in one of my old bag, powered it on.

It still came on.
Nokia!

sefan.ru
waptrick.com

Those 2 sites suffer for legends hand
If you know, you know.
You no lie
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by neonly: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Hello.. I'm just here to remind you that something bad is going to happen in this country very soon
And it's going to lead to a all out war
.plan ahead for this very bad time

Yeah I know you'll curse me that it's only me and my family that will see war
But no, it's all of us

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by 2shure: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2020
Im using n73 as my small nokia
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by alienvirus: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2020
Nokia 6600. I still want it kiss

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Realfrankie(m): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2020
The phones keypad the loud pass the ringtone grin

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by m140(m): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2020
Beedude:

Nothing last forever!!!
Do you know how old is Gucci, loiusvitton and the rest, most of them are over 60 years,
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by m140(m): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2020
Beedude:

Nothing last forever!!!
Do you know how old is Gucci, loiusvitton and the rest, most of them are over 60 years, windows has been there also
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 19, 2020
That leaf like Nokia was the ‘big girls’ phone that year. I remember I was just finishing secondary school at that time. Many girls would sell their own mother to buy that phone. How times change.

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Paulakosu(m): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2020
emeijeh:
I saw my N95 8gb last week in one of my old bag, powered it on.

It still came on.
Nokia!

sefan.ru
waptrick.com

Those 2 sites suffer for legends hand
If you know, you know.
I know grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by sylve11: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2020
I missed this guy as well. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by philip0906(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2020
Renforce:

Do you want caprisonne?
Jeez!!!

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by proclinician: 9:18am On Feb 19, 2020
I owned the one in the middle.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Horus(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2020
1983 Motorola Cell phone. Cant believe how big these things used to be

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by mignone(f): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Hello.. I'm just here to remind you that something bad is going to happen in this country very soon

But no, it's all of us
Wow! You're so right&it's inevitable for 'true independence' to happen.
Thy WILL be done oh Lord!
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by seanwilliam(m): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2020
Beedude:

I actually thought I was talking with a sane person until u brought this up. It's good, Android will last till eternity.

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by tofolo(m): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
I still have the Nokia communicator, would send you the pic soon, and guess what it still works...

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Owodiran1(m): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2020
doyin25:
Who used this Nokia 3310c?
Best phone ever, especially when u play Real Football on it.
it's 3110c.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Loop1: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:

But no, it's all of us

Dss should get you to explain what you know .
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by seanwilliam(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2020
All of una na hypocrite.. if you love nokia indeed, una go dey use there android

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by yeman1(m): 9:24am On Feb 19, 2020
I used some of these phones then.. but never saw any android phone that its bat3 last longer like all these phones.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by yeman1(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2020
alienvirus:
Nokia 6600. I still want it kiss

I used this phone... very lovely and d bat3 last longer.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

I love the E61i Anyday I've been trying to get Nokia to do a remake of this fone. Nokia has one of the best hardware bt have lost their creativity after the BlackBerry storm.

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2020

I upgraded from Nokia 6680 to n70 and I still have my n70 and NEC e228 till now

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Kingkezie: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2020
nairalee:
You see that iPhone that you're dying for?

Sometime in the not too distant future someone will post it on nairaland with the caption

"Who remembers this useless phone"

UNTIL THEN, TRY TO GET IT NOW SO THAT YOU CAN AS WELL CALL IT USELESS WHEN THAT TIME COMES,
BECAUSE IF NOT, IT WILL STILL CALL YOU USELESS FOR BEING SO BROKE TO GET IT AT ITS PRIMETIME...
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by slimmoney(m): 9:31am On Feb 19, 2020
Nokia ngage nko?

3 Likes

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 9:31am On Feb 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
All of una na hypocrite.. if you love nokia indeed, una go dey use there android
Hehehe... Nokia androids good sha
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Perfecttouchade: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2020
Old school laape grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.