Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! (7613 Views)

I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Timson01(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
gbami:
Fake story
The story isn't fake ,advice is needed here marriage of close to 4 months
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Timson01(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
gbami:
Run..Run for life..Divorce That idiot ,luckily enough you don't have a child yet...
Divorce is not that easy my sister
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Timson01(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
ghettochild4u:

You Don marry beast..
You shd report to his parents and tell em u want out
The man is not a beast he just acted in a wy surprising
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by TomMary(f): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
fredopareto:
D way u present it.(talk).make him slap u..next time know how to persuade and talk in meek way to him.. Remember in a marriage..there is noting I don't tolerate nonsense.or I can do anyhow...honor him..BT sit him down and iron it out.in a pleasant way..don't give Satan chance..tank jah later
TAH.. THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR HIS ACTION
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
Timson01:
We have only been married for three (3) months. February 12 was my husband’s birthday, but being that it fell on a Wednesday, we decided to mark it on Sunday, February 16. We hosted friends to a-get-together in our home. I did a lot to make the day memorable. The last group of friends left around 9:30pm and by the time we were done cleaning up, it was about 11pm.
We had our bath and all I could think of was sleep, but my husband was thinking differently. He wanted sex, but I was just too tired for anything so I said NO and asked him to wait until morning.
My husband angrily left the bedroom and I drifted off to sleep because I was too tired, but I was woken up with a slap in my face. I thought I was dreaming, but I wasn’t. I was startled when I saw that it was my husband who actually dealt me a slap!
As I wanted to ask him what the issue was, he gave me another slap and said I had no right to deny him sex. I was forced to slap him back, but that made him angrier, he hit me back and pinned me down- I struggled with him, but he overpowered me. He tore my nightwear and RAPED me to his satisfaction.
I still do not believe this happened.
I was too tired- was I wrong to ask him to wait until the next day?
Was he right to have slapped me?
Was he right to have raped me?
SEX! Should it have been because of sex? We still had sex a night before- in fact early that morning- three (3) hot rounds.
It’s been three days after the incident, he’s still feeling fly like he was right.

Somebody please advise me on what to do?

This will help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep2MAx95m20
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
He has no right to do that.
That's why I'm scared of men who like sex too much. They can abuse a woman because of it.
Just go somewhere and cool off to let him know you won't condone such nonsense cos if you stay, it will make him resort to violence anytime you're tired and refuse him. Since he's feeling fly, it shows he's found a new way of getting it; by force.

I don't know if sex is food. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by PHOTSEE(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sorry dear, i think he just fulfuled some of these sily fantasy on his mind. you known such as forceful taking you and domineering stuff, such as smacking and whipping of the butt (going little lightly) but watch it so he don't go extreme.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Bj5all(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Beckysexy:
What!?
Just 3 months into the marriage he's already beating you?
Leave that marriage and run for your life.
A guy that beats you up is not worth it.
Even if you settle it, one day he's still gonna do it again or maybe worse

It's not difficult to know people that are not married, they give very awkward unsolicited and never fulfilling advise.

You think to just run away from marriage is easy like when you break up with your fu*k boy?
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by kazyhm(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
Beckysexy:
What!?

Just three months into the marriage.....the butterfly in her stomach have left her...........?

Any little stuff you people start advising run. Rum to where exactly ?

Let her settle thing amicable with her husband....the man was wrong though.......but anybody can be corrected with live and care not by claiming right with should up..........

The man in his mind wanted hot sex like the night before on the night of his birthday......He loves her irrespective because there is a choice he could have arranged a hookup for himself......and that would have change the whole scenario and the complain eventually.....
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by budaatum: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Randy100:
GTFOH! With this ur nonsense girl power. Yeye.
You sound like you can tell me what to do and if I refuse you'd slap and rape me!

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Timson01:
We have only been married for three (3) months. February 12 was my husband’s birthday, but being that it fell on a Wednesday, we decided to mark it on Sunday, February 16. We hosted friends to a-get-together in our home. I did a lot to make the day memorable. The last group of friends left around 9:30pm and by the time we were done cleaning up, it was about 11pm.
We had our bath and all I could think of was sleep, but my husband was thinking differently. He wanted sex, but I was just too tired for anything so I said NO and asked him to wait until morning.
My husband angrily left the bedroom and I drifted off to sleep because I was too tired, but I was woken up with a slap in my face. I thought I was dreaming, but I wasn’t. I was startled when I saw that it was my husband who actually dealt me a slap!
As I wanted to ask him what the issue was, he gave me another slap and said I had no right to deny him sex. I was forced to slap him back, but that made him angrier, he hit me back and pinned me down- I struggled with him, but he overpowered me. He tore my nightwear and RAPED me to his satisfaction.
SEX! Should it have been because of sex? We still had sex a night before- in fact early that morning- three (3) hot rounds.
It’s been three days after the incident, he’s still feeling fly like he was right.

yes you're wrong, after paying an over priced brideprice on you and paying for the bulk expenses of the wedding, yes you've sold the right to your pvssy, you no longer have no say about how it's used. you deserve the besting, he's even supposed to lock you up in a bathroom naked for a week so next time he ask for sex you open up. a man can't pay a high marriage fee and not get sex when he wants it.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by tonysky(m): 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
That was very bad he should have understanding now haha.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Impostor: 12:14am On Feb 21, 2020
Nigerians r impossible. Did you not read about the RAPE? He tore her clothes and raped her. Beat her to his satisfaction n RAPED HER. That was extreme to a new bride. A new bride that people pamper n carry like eggs in those days. If not for the now rampart premarital sex. How can you beat n rape your wife. Wife beaters hardly stop. This is how it starts n then becomes the norm. If she's working n able to fend for herself she should leave. It's too demeaning especially cos he's not sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Impostor: 12:19am On Feb 21, 2020
Prognose:
The funniest thing is that

If he had agreed for the sex to happen later, it would have been the begining of sex postponement and eventually lack of sex over flimsy reasons in the marriage

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Common don't justify evil. You will have female children. If she deny him of sex, he can always get it from outside. Raping his own wife is extreme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Okoroawusa: 12:56am On Feb 21, 2020
Good for you
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Tim16(m): 3:20am On Feb 21, 2020
I want to say something to you from experience and not based on psychological assumptions.

I was like your husband back then. I mean I did same thing he just did to you but the difference is I didn't lay my hand on my woman because I vowed never in my life to ever lay my hand on a woman and I have never defaulted this solemn vow till date.

Your husband is a sex addict and a nymphomaniac. People in this condition love sex to the peak and would flare if denied their favourite meal and ecstasy. He's very wrong the way he went about it, but that's because he's a nympho and this is just their logo. Their libido and sexual drive is just too high, but as they get older the urge starts fading off and depreciating.

Talk to him politely and extensively with love to stop being selfish and consider/respect your own feelings, that it's not everytime you could have the strength and willingness to have sex due to one domestic exercise or the other. Moreover it is natural to get tired and exhausted after a very busy and stressful day out. Talk to him to understand this and make adjustment and tame his sexual fantasies to suit the both of you. He really needs a very tactical counselling from you where you should wholly express your displeasure of his excessive demands for sex. Talk to him with love and accord him respect when talking, and I promise you will win with your soft words of saddened expression. Meaning he would really see he's hurting you with his uncontrollable sexual appetite.

After talking to him like this politely you will see he will be the one begging you with deep remorse for forgiveness.

Carry out this assignment with wisdom you will see that your husband will fit in to your comfort and definitely start respecting your feelings.

May God bless your home and rekindle the sweet love you both shared. AMEN

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by budaatum: 4:25am On Feb 21, 2020
Tim16:
I want to say something to you from experience and not based on psychological assumptions.

I was like your husband back then. I mean I did same thing he just did to you but the difference is I didn't lay my hand on my woman because I vowed never in my life to ever lay my hand on a woman and I have never defaulted this solemn vow till date.
So, the difference is you did not lay hand on your own woman you just raped her without laying hand on her?

I hope it is that you just did not read that part!
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by lovenavigation: 5:38am On Feb 21, 2020
FIND WAY AND LEAVE THE ANIMAL ALONE.
YOUR HUSBAND IS AN ANIMAL.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 21, 2020
Timson01:

am a family man and a father of one , in my opinion there is no way a husband can rape his legally married wife . But what he did was very wrong he would have consider you and understand. In this case I think he needs to apologise to you cause he was very wrong doing it with out ur permission, but don't call it rape

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 21, 2020
Beckysexy:
What!?
.stop this nonsense was it how ur mum left ur dad? You are very much single so don't give advice on what u know nothing about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 21, 2020
My dear stay and build ur home don't leave for ur home for this reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by lifenajeje(m): 6:44am On Feb 21, 2020
donbachi:
But u 4 carry 4 mind sey sex na d last item to be served on dat very day..u come go over work ur sef.after him don full head, dey look ur curves and edges with hope sey cure go dey dat nite...him no do well...na so i go drink 1 time like dat,come dey chat my wife up with erotic chats...only to reach house with standing ovation,my wife dey lick oil...na GOD help me i 4 nkwantize 4 dream..come see fine girls 4 my dreamland na.

Lol.... The way I laff when I understand ur leaking oil no be here ..
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by femi4: 6:53am On Feb 21, 2020
Timson01:

Just RUN....you won't survive 12 months
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Randy100: 7:22am On Feb 21, 2020
budaatum:

You sound like you can tell me what to do and if I refuse you'd slap and rape me!
Why are you irritating me with all this nonsense? You need serious orientation. I don't want to descend too low and start insulting you. Bunch of hypocrites. Strong woman my left black nyash.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by EkoErrands: 7:25am On Feb 21, 2020
Timson01:

All these women way no dey read Bible. The Bible clearly addresses the rules of sex in marriage. The only reason approved by the Bible to deny your husband sex is if either or both of you are fasting and praying. even the bible said the break should be for a short time.

You clearly broke the rule and you want peace in your marriage.

Your husband is wrong like 1000%

But remember no peace for the wicked. so since you no dey follow bible instructions with your wickedness no peace for you.

How can you deny your husband sex are you mad? can't you sleep off and curve the back side for him to play as he likes ...even if you are in coma!

it's vise versa...He has no right to deny you sex too if na you want am.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by ImaIma1(f): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2020
KINGreignn:

Ignore those frustrated fellas above me screaming run. They don't know anything about marriage and most are saddists. Your husband was selfish and rude, but you also were selfish too. You two need to sit down and sort things out, Prolly visit a marriage counselor and your parents to discuss things.

How was she selfish? She said they had sex the night before and that morning. And he cannot understand that she is tired because of the whole hosting? It's not like she had been refusing him.

Who trained these men? To feel they can just form god because they are husbands. Many parents have failed.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by laura8: 7:47am On Feb 21, 2020
dear single/unmarried lady...
shine your bright eyes before you marry..

that's the only thing I have to say...

@op..it is well with you
I hope you are able to sort out this problem

I don't have any advice for you..you will find the answer in your heart..just think very well..

we have a lot of narcissist in this world today..this thread has confirmed it..
it's a pathetic situation..
may God help us all
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by KINGreignn: 8:16am On Feb 21, 2020
ImaIma1:

How was she selfish? She said they had sex the night before and that morning. And he cannot understand that she is tired because of the whole hosting? It's not like she had been refusing him.

Who trained these men? To feel they can just form god because they are husbands. Many parents have failed.

Are you married, yes or no?
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by ruffkenny: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2020
Bible say refuse not your husband..If you were tired why can't you just put your ass in the air for him and not participate much,your body belongs to him,so what were u expecting,?you wanted him to go jerk off on his birthday,you were so selfish..when my own wife say she is tired,I usually let her sleep,then I go and enter gradually and do my thing..curse me if u like,is been working for me for years.. solution of not getting forced by him again is,give it to him whenever he want it or u think say na boyfriend he be??

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by greatstephenho(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2020
God bless you sir for this beautiful advice uote author=Tim16 post=86826009]I want to say something to you from experience and not based on psychological assumptions.

Your husband is a sex addict and a nymphomaniac. People in this condition love sex to the peak and would flare if denied their favourite meal and ecstasy. He's very wrong the way he went about it, but that's because he's a nympho and this is just their logo. Their libido and sexual drive is just too high, but as they get older the urge starts fading off and depreciating.

Talk to him politely and extensively with love to stop being selfish and consider/respect your own feelings, that it's not everytime you could have the strength and willingness to have sex due to one domestic exercise or the other. Moreover it is natural to get tired and exhausted after a very busy and stressful day out. Talk to him to understand this and make adjustment and tame his sexual fantasies to suit the both of you. He really needs a very tactical counselling from you where you should wholly express your displeasure of his excessive demands for sex. Talk to him with love and accord him respect when talking, and I promise you will win with your soft words of saddened expression. Meaning he would really see he's hurting you with his uncontrollable sexual appetite.

After talking to him like this politely you will see he will be the one begging you with deep remorse for forgiveness.

Carry out this assignment with wisdom you will see that your husband will fit in to your comfort and definitely start respecting your feelings.

May God bless your home and rekindle the sweet love you both shared. AMEN[/quote]
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by greatstephenho(m): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2020
God bless you sir for this beautiful advice uote author=Tim16 post=86826009]I want to say something to you from experience and not based on psychological assumptions.

May God bless your home and rekindle the sweet love you both shared. AMEN[/quote].
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by ImaIma1(f): 8:50am On Feb 21, 2020
KINGreignn:

Are you married, yes or no?

Yes.

And I know marriage is not that hard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening. / 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. / Ladies Will You Destroy Your Guy's Stuffs Like This Because You Saw Him Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.