Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! (7596 Views)

I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by ImaIma1(f): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2020
EkoErrands:

All these women way no dey read Bible. The Bible clearly addresses the rules of sex in marriage. The only reason approved by the Bible to deny your husband sex is if either or both of you are fasting and praying. even the bible said the break should be for a short time.

You clearly broke the rule and you want peace in your marriage.

Your husband is wrong like 1000%

But remember no peace for the wicked. so since you no dey follow bible instructions with your wickedness no peace for you.

How can you deny your husband sex are you mad? can't you sleep off and curve the back side for him to play as he likes ...even if you are in coma!

it's vise versa...He has no right to deny you sex too if na you want am.

An unmarried response
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by KINGreignn: 9:06am On Feb 21, 2020
ImaIma1:

Yes.

And I know marriage is not that hard.

I'm gonna talk to you on this because you're married or else, I'd not bother but to ignore you.
1. Submit to your husband, also husband respect your wife. Both failed on this case. Remember what I typed there. Your husband was selfish and rude, but you also were selfish too
How can a lady not submit to her husband's raging desires? If she doesn't, then she's expecting him to go outside and quench his desires, he's gonna bring in STD or move her out of the house when he gets crazily satisfied from outside ladies with cheap virtues.

How can a man not be sensitive and wise enough to read his wife's body language and know when she's tired or not? Her body no be fire wood. How can a man hit his wife? And how can a woman hit her husband? Both were wrong and selfish and rude.

As for your last comment, marriage isn't simple. It's infact not easy. You as a lady have different home bringing, prolly had a different prospect and outlook to life and also had different goal and a different character and behaviour from your spouse. The coming together of man and wife, also entails both reaching a compromise on their standings and alot of things. It also entails putting up with the nonsensical attitudes of in-laws and some friends and also accepting something's which were unacceptable to you before.

Finally, marriage needs constant fervent prayers, working on one's behaviour and also making sacrifices for the betterment of one's home, it also needs tolerance, respect and submission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Tim16(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2020
budaatum:

So, the difference is you did not lay hand on your own woman you just raped her without laying hand on her?

I hope it is that you just did not read that part!
I didn't rape her either, I would only desire to quench my urge by expressing sadness and not talking to her again at that particular moment, but if she blatantly refuse giving it to me I have no option than give up. I didn't rape her and didn't lay my hand on her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by ImaIma1(f): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2020
KINGreignn:

I'm gonna talk to you on this because you're married or else, I'd not bother but to ignore you.
1. Submit to your husband, also husband respect your wife. Both failed on this case. Remember what I typed there. Your husband was selfish and rude, but you also were selfish too
How can a lady not submit to her husband's raging desires? If she doesn't, then she's expecting him to go outside and quench his desires, he's gonna bring in STD or move her out of the house when he gets crazily satisfied from outside ladies with cheap virtues.

How can a man not be sensitive and wise enough to read his wife's body language and know when she's tired or not? Her body no be fire wood. How can a man hit his wife? And how can a woman hit her husband? Both were wrong and selfish and rude.

As for your last comment, marriage isn't simple. It's infact not easy. You as a lady have different home bringing, prolly had a different prospect and outlook to life and also had different goal and a different character and behaviour from your spouse. The coming together of man and wife, also entails both reaching a compromise on their standings and alot of things. It also entails putting up with the nonsensical attitudes of in-laws and some friends and also accepting something's which were unacceptable to you before.

Finally, marriage needs constant fervent prayers, working on one's behaviour and also making sacrifices for the betterment of one's home, it also needs tolerance, respect and submission.

About her case peculiarly, she has been responding to his advances...the night before, that same morning. Would it kill him to be sensitive and understand that she may be tired from the whole day's stress? Would one complaint of tiredness out of many other times she satisfied him make him go out to get it elsewhere?

If that happens, he clearly has a problem that he has to resolve and not kill someone's child because he paid bride price and he thinks she's now his personal sex slave.

We are quick to mention the "submit to your husband", but we forget that the same passage in the Bible says that a man should love his wife like Christ loved the church. That is not a vain kind of love. That is not a kind of love that doesn't give consideration to the woman you call your wife because of sexual urges. It is not a kind of love that makes you a dictator or terror to your wife.

This is not the kind of love that is insensitive. It's a love that preserves, guides and guards. It is a whole lot and a lot of men that demand submission have failed in this area to show love to their wives. They want to take take and take but they don't give.

It can't work that way. The woman is a human being with feelings
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by KINGreignn: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2020
ImaIma1:

About her case peculiarly, she has been responding to his advances...the night before, that same morning. Would it kill him to be sensitive and understand that she may be tired from the whole day's stress? Would one complaint of tiredness out of many other times she satisfied him make him go out to get it elsewhere?

If that happens, he clearly has a problem that he has to resolve and not kill someone's child because he paid bride price and he thinks she's now his personal sex slave.

We are quick to mention the "submit to your husband", but we forget that the same passage in the Bible says that a man should love his wife like Christ loved the church. That is not a vain kind of love. That is not a kind of love that doesn't give consideration to the woman you call your wife because of sexual urges. It is not a kind of love that makes you a dictator or terror to your wife.

This is not the kind of love that is insensitive. It's a love that preserves, guides and guards. It is a whole lot and a lot of men that demand submission have failed in this area to show love to their wives. They want to take take and take but they don't give.

It can't work that way. The woman is a human being with feelings

Stop reading only and blaming only one side. Both have shares in the blame. Or are you a feminist?
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by ImaIma1(f): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2020
KINGreignn:

Stop reading only and blaming only one side. Both have shares in the blame. Or are you a feminist?

Can you point out where I blamed one side?

The person wrong in this situation from all indications is the man (if you are being honest and not a "masculinist"wink

Why do you guys always do this on this forum? When a lady disagrees with some unreasonable attitude by a man, she's automatically a feminist.

I gave you valid points even from the same Bible that you quoted submission from, yet you only see from one perspective.

What the man did, does it reflect love towards his wife?

Did she refuse to submit or she told him that she was tired which a loving husband would have seen already?

Marriage is not the way some men see it o. Two people are supposed to come together and look out for each other...make life easier for each other. Not one person acting like Lord and Master of his subjects
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by budaatum: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2020
Randy100:
Why are you irritating me with all this nonsense? You need serious orientation. I don't want to descend too low and start insulting you. Bunch of hypocrites. Strong woman my left black nyash.
What? Cunt you control yourself? You can't descend any lower than you already have, so knock yourself out and show us your true colours.

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by EkoErrands: 10:34am On Feb 21, 2020
ImaIma1:

An unmarried response
A pagan spotted
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by ZAWs: 10:43am On Feb 21, 2020
Madam you have not been RAPED
He only accessed his property.
But on a more serious note, you shouldn't have slapped him back, because a hungry man is an angry man.
Though your husband is very rude.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Impostor: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2020
The danger of beating your wife is that in MANY cases the pictures below is the summary of the end. From my experience, OP HOW OLD IS YOUR HUSBAND? PLS LADY MATURITY ALSO MATTER. A 25 YEAR OLD GUY MAY NOT BE AS MENTALLY MATURED AS A 25 YEAR OLD GIRL.

Your all need to control your an

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by ImaIma1(f): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2020
Seems like most guys on this forum have self control issues and rape tendencies from the responses so far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by budaatum: 11:14am On Feb 21, 2020
Tim16:
I didn't rape her either, I would only desire to quench my urge by expressing sadness and not talking to her again at that particular moment, but if she blatantly refuse giving it to me I have no option than give up. I didn't rape her and didn't lay my hand on her.
Then tou are no way like op's husband who did lay hands on and raped her!
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Soundmind(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dear, sorry for what happened, i think two of you got it wrong at different points. From your narration, it is his birthday. He is suppose to be happy all through the day but he felt like you want to spoil his day at the tail end of it when he want to end the day with very nice sex. Though i know both of you are adult, you are still at sexually active age and also married newly so expect sex frequently.
He got is wrong by beating you for saying know. Sex is not by force. The first slap could be accidental, the second slap is premeditated and planned. Having gone out of the room, he should have endured it. For men, if the urge for sex comes and you did not have it, some men find it difficult to sleep well. Once white semen is coming out from his penis and his under wear wet, some men get uncontrolled and randy. Sex does not last long, take years or need special preparation, you could have allowed him. You may not enjoy the sex but just allow him to hop in and hop out, it does not take time for him to cum. That sex would have given you a sound sleep too. This is not to justify the man's action. He is totally wrong. He is the bossy type that believes that his word is authority. He don't need anybody's opinion to run his family even from his wife. Understand this man very well to be able to live with him peacefully.
You were wrong in the sense that you slapped him back. He see It as affront and insult. That is where you got it all wrong. You could have cried all night. When he see you crying till morning, he will come with apology and will never bit you again. This time, you are making your family a war zone.
What you are to do now is to calm down and come down from where you are. Come low. Swallow the pride, tell him you are sorry, tell him that he offended you too and tell him how he offended you. Do not say it with a hoarse voice rather a very sweet voice. Resolve to give him sex within you non stop every day for like 7 days. It will shock you how he will change towards you. Do not be surprise that he will take you out or buy for you something expensive for you.
Sorry for bugging you. Pls do know that in marriage, you marry personality but you live with character. Let me make it clear. You can marry a banker, a teacher, a trader, a lawyer, a priest etc, they are all personality but you live a person's character. For instance, you may be married to a Doctor called Ngozi, you are living with the character of Ngozi but you are married to a personality called Doctor.
The earlier we know this, the better for us. Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by akp202(m): 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Stop lies....in d other thread u created u have three children already how come u re three months married?
Even all ur thread are full of deceit

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by ruffkenny: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:
I find this story hilarious lol. It reminds me of a similar story from childhood, where one neighbour came to our house one morning to tell my mother about a physical altercation she had with her husband the previous night over something I can't remember now. Anyway, he'd beaten her up pretty badly. He was blind, which is what made it extra funny to me. Apparently, he also waited until she fell asleep to deliver the punches. I laughed then like I did now. Thanks for the laughs, OP.
grin you are so funny yourself..

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Timson01(m): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
femi4:
Just RUN....you won't survive 12 months
Run away from a marriage of 4, month where should someone run to
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Timson01(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

yes you're wrong, after paying an over priced brideprice on you and paying for the bulk expenses of the wedding, yes you've sold the right to your pvssy, you no longer have no say about how it's used. you deserve the besting, he's even supposed to lock you up in a bathroom naked for a week so next time he ask for sex you open up. a man can't pay a high marriage fee and not get sex when he wants it.
Jeez how can u think of so much wickedness like this ,don't you know the woman is the victim here
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Timson01(m): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:
I find this story hilarious lol. It reminds me of a similar story from childhood, where one neighbour came to our house one morning to tell my mother about a physical altercation she had with her husband the previous night over something I can't remember now. Anyway, he'd beaten her up pretty badly. He was blind, which is what made it extra funny to me. Apparently, he also waited until she fell asleep to deliver the punches. I laughed then like I did now. Thanks for the laughs, OP.
U are busy laughing at this predicament I hope u don't experienced this too I hope u will be laughing then
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by XhosaNostra(f): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
Timson01:

U are busy laughing at this predicament I hope u don't experienced this too I hope u will be laughing then

Ok
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Timson01:

Jeez how can u think of so much wickedness like this ,don't you know the woman is the victim here
she's a victim cos she's a woman bah? smh

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by femi4: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Timson01:

Run away from a marriage of 4, month where should someone run to
Its better to RUN now and remarry in the future.

Not every Marriage is meant to be.....Right to live comes before any other rights
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Acme45: 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
budaatum:
If you stay, you are settling for a future of the same, so I do advise you pack your bags and leave.

The best place to go by the way, would be his parent''s, your in-law's house, and report him to his father (though it will be better if you do not tell them why you have come to stay with them for a while)! Stay there till he comes to beg you and signs agreement that it will never happen again!

But if you can not go stay with your in-laws, still leave the pig till he begs and signs an agreement to never slap you again!

You, girl, deserve better!
you still think that there's husbands on the street,go out and see.instead you to settle it amicably with your man, the only thing you can think of is to look for advice from the unmarried on a public forum like this.am so sure you want to join the legions of the unmarried girls without any tangible hope of getting a husband in the nearest future.Be wise
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Acme45: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
budaatum:

He raped her too, and he will think its ok if she stays!

I'm not proposing a divorce. But she needs to leave that house if just to make a point so he knows how serious she is about this.

He married a wife, a partner, and not a slave!
so that you will park in?
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by budaatum: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
Acme45:
you still think that there's husbands on the street,go out and see.instead you to settle it amicably with your man, the only thing you can think of is to look for advice from the unmarried on a public forum like this.am so sure you want to join the legions of the unmarried girls without any tangible hope of getting a husband in the nearest future.Be wise
The person she married is not a husband! He is a wife beater and a rapist and a pig, and I am absolutely certain there are many many better men out there because it is not possible that all men can be pigs or were all not trained well by decent parents.

Do correct me please if I am wrong though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by budaatum: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Acme45:
so that you will park in?
Where did you read that buda is looking for a husband
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by GerogeI(m): 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Timson01:
We have only been married for three (3) months. February 12 was my husband’s birthday, but being that it fell on a Wednesday, we decided to mark it on Sunday, February 16. We hosted friends to a-get-together in our home. I did a lot to make the day memorable. The last group of friends left around 9:30pm and by the time we were done cleaning up, it was about 11pm.
We had our bath and all I could think of was sleep, but my husband was thinking differently. He wanted sex, but I was just too tired for anything so I said NO and asked him to wait until morning.
My husband angrily left the bedroom and I drifted off to sleep because I was too tired, but I was woken up with a slap in my face. I thought I was dreaming, but I wasn’t. I was startled when I saw that it was my husband who actually dealt me a slap!
As I wanted to ask him what the issue was, he gave me another slap and said I had no right to deny him sex. I was forced to slap him back, but that made him angrier, he hit me back and pinned me down- I struggled with him, but he overpowered me. He tore my nightwear and RAPED me to his satisfaction.
I still do not believe this happened.
I was too tired- was I wrong to ask him to wait until the next day?
Was he right to have slapped me?
Was he right to have raped me?
SEX! Should it have been because of sex? We still had sex a night before- in fact early that morning- three (3) hot rounds.
It’s been three days after the incident, he’s still feeling fly like he was right.

Somebody please advise me on what to do?

Your husband wants to treat you like a rival, accept the challenge and use your head.

Are you working? Do you have an income? If you do not have income, borrow money from your brother or siblings, don't tell him/ them what it's for, he will start all the family meeting nonsense.
And do you have a strong mind,?

Go to the nearest motor park,
Meet the Chairman,
Arrange four guys, make payment.
Arrange a time when your husband just returns from work. Let them follow him in as soon as he opens the door.

Do not be at home, find a good alibi, go and visit a good friend or relative of both of you.

Let the thugs beat him to pulp inside the house.
After the beating, they shld sodomize him with some objects like beer bottle for raping you.
Then leave him be. Come back in time to take him to hospital. Ofcourse they should take some thing to prove its a theft.

He will never raise his hands at you ever again, talkless of raping you. Even to report to police that he was sodomized will be very hard for him. He won't even talk.
After this, you can stay or leave the marriage if you want, but there will be mutual respect for each other. Of course be on your guard, as two can play the game.

This is Delta women's solution to domestic violence, try it, it works like magic. You want this solutions especially if you have kids that you do not want to leave. Repeat the harder experience for him anytime he lays his hands on you again, they can break a leg or hand.

It is called behavioural conditioning, a bonafide learning theory in educational psychology.
People might read this and tell you not to do it, but you will only be accessing your propery like someone said above, though through some touts.

Think like a man, act like a man. You will have your respect!
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by MrCodeSolo: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Not all men that are financially ready to marry you are mentally O.K nor considerate enough to put your needs or feelings over his. Single women pls Watch out for red flags b4 plunging neck-deep into marriage
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by cooooooks(m): 12:53am On Feb 22, 2020
Run. This guy will kill you OR you will live in FEAR.

Timson01:
We have only been married for three (3) months. February 12 was my husband’s birthday, but being that it fell on a Wednesday, we decided to mark it on Sunday, February 16. We hosted friends to a-get-together in our home. I did a lot to make the day memorable. The last group of friends left around 9:30pm and by the time we were done cleaning up, it was about 11pm.
We had our bath and all I could think of was sleep, but my husband was thinking differently. He wanted sex, but I was just too tired for anything so I said NO and asked him to wait until morning.
My husband angrily left the bedroom and I drifted off to sleep because I was too tired, but I was woken up with a slap in my face. I thought I was dreaming, but I wasn’t. I was startled when I saw that it was my husband who actually dealt me a slap!
As I wanted to ask him what the issue was, he gave me another slap and said I had no right to deny him sex. I was forced to slap him back, but that made him angrier, he hit me back and pinned me down- I struggled with him, but he overpowered me. He tore my nightwear and RAPED me to his satisfaction.
SEX! Should it have been because of sex? We still had sex a night before- in fact early that morning- three (3) hot rounds.
It’s been three days after the incident, he’s still feeling fly like he was right.

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by DaddyRochie1642: 2:58am On Feb 22, 2020
Timson01:

Go and Stab him to Death ... After all, it's what you Bitter Cunts do
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by basty: 3:36am On Feb 22, 2020
@op, you are lying with a proof.

How a marriage of 8 years becoming 3 months?

https://www.nairaland.com/5646504/he-going-around-telling-people
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Prognose: 11:22am On Feb 22, 2020
Impostor:

Common don't justify evil. You will have female children. If she deny him of sex, he can always get it from outside. Raping his own wife is extreme

Oh so you're now condoning infidelity? grin
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Prognose: 11:30am On Feb 22, 2020
Soundmind:
Dear, sorry for what happened, i think two of you got it wrong at different points. From your narration, it is his birthday. He is suppose to be happy all through the day but he felt like you want to spoil his day at the tail end of it when he want to end the day with very nice sex. Though i know both of you are adult, you are still at sexually active age and also married newly so expect sex frequently.
He got is wrong by beating you for saying know. Sex is not by force. The first slap could be accidental, the second slap is premeditated and planned. Having gone out of the room, he should have endured it. For men, if the urge for sex comes and you did not have it, some men find it difficult to sleep well. Once white semen is coming out from his penis and his under wear wet, some men get uncontrolled and randy. Sex does not last long, take years or need special preparation, you could have allowed him. You may not enjoy the sex but just allow him to hop in and hop out, it does not take time for him to cum. That sex would have given you a sound sleep too. This is not to justify the man's action. He is totally wrong. He is the bossy type that believes that his word is authority. He don't need anybody's opinion to run his family even from his wife. Understand this man very well to be able to live with him peacefully.
You were wrong in the sense that you slapped him back. He see It as affront and insult. That is where you got it all wrong. You could have cried all night. When he see you crying till morning, he will come with apology and will never bit you again. This time, you are making your family a war zone.
What you are to do now is to calm down and come down from where you are. Come low. Swallow the pride, tell him you are sorry, tell him that he offended you too and tell him how he offended you. Do not say it with a hoarse voice rather a very sweet voice. Resolve to give him sex within you non stop every day for like 7 days. It will shock you how he will change towards you. Do not be surprise that he will take you out or buy for you something expensive for you.
Sorry for bugging you. Pls do know that in marriage, you marry personality but you live with character. Let me make it clear. You can marry a banker, a teacher, a trader, a lawyer, a priest etc, they are all personality but you live a person's character. For instance, you may be married to a Doctor called Ngozi, you are living with the character of Ngozi but you are married to a personality called Doctor.
The earlier we know this, the better for us. Happy married life.

You're too smart for this forum kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream / MEN ONLY: This Expensive Thing Will Be Given Out For Free This Week. SEE PICTURE / What Format Have You Used To Successfully Collect Nudes From Ladies Before ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.