Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! (7552 Views)

I Was Tired Of Waiting – Lady Surprises Boyfriend By Proposing During Date / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by gbami(m): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Timson01:
We have only been married for three (3) months. February 12 was my husband’s birthday, but being that it fell on a Wednesday, we decided to mark it on Sunday, February 16. We hosted friends to a-get-together in our home. I did a lot to make the day memorable. The last group of friends left around 9:30pm and by the time we were done cleaning up, it was about 11pm.
We had our bath and all I could think of was sleep, but my husband was thinking differently. He wanted sex, but I was just too tired for anything so I said NO and asked him to wait until morning.
My husband angrily left the bedroom and I drifted off to sleep because I was too tired, but I was woken up with a slap in my face. I thought I was dreaming, but I wasn’t. I was startled when I saw that it was my husband who actually dealt me a slap!
As I wanted to ask him what the issue was, he gave me another slap and said I had no right to deny him sex. I was forced to slap him back, but that made him angrier, he hit me back and pinned me down- I struggled with him, but he overpowered me. He tore my nightwear and RAPED me to his satisfaction.
I still do not believe this happened.
I was too tired- was I wrong to ask him to wait until the next day?
Was he right to have slapped me?
Was he right to have raped me?
SEX! Should it have been because of sex? We still had sex a night before- in fact early that morning- three (3) hot rounds.
It’s been three days after the incident, he’s still feeling fly like he was right.

Somebody please advise me on what to do?
Fake story
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Prognose: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
The funniest thing is that

If he had agreed for the sex to happen later, it would have been the begining of sex postponement and eventually lack of sex over flimsy reasons in the marriage

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by KINGreignn: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
gbami:
idiot..Until He kills her..people like you will now be saying she should have run.....People rarely change...He is a wife beater and an entitled asshole...He will never change, it will only get worse

You referring to yourself as an idiot
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Beckysexy:
What!? Just 3 months into the marriage he's already beating you? Leave that marriage and run for your life. A guy that beats you up is not worth it. Even if you settle it, one day he's still gonna do it again or maybe worse
all this kids for nairaland. una think say marriage easy like that
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Beckysexy(f): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lostz:
So she should stay in the marriage until he kills her?
Ur so sick!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Beckysexy(f): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Skmoda360:

respect bro.....those ones saying she should run are kids especially that leech of beckysexy undecided
I don't like you ,because you don't have sense!
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by KINGreignn: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lostz:

They just be spewing divorce ignorantly as if it's even easy. They don't know the trauma, pains, anguish and stigma that comes with divorce.
I don't blame them, it's because they're immature and are opportune to get cheap data and internet devices.
I pity any married person who'd listen to that their ill advice borne out of boredom, frustration, jealousy and hatred.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Skmoda360(m): 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
budaatum:

He raped her too, and he will think its ok if she stays!

I'm not proposing a divorce. But she needs to leave that house if just to make a point so he knows how serious she is about this.

He married a wife, a partner, and not a slave!
ok, I get you now.....she really need to leave so that he can probably adjust his behaviour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Beckysexy:
So she should stay in the marriage until he kills her? Ur so sick!
you will understand someday
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Skmoda360(m): 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Beckysexy:

I don't like you ,because you don't have sense!
Even me I don't like you one bit cuz you are brainless..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
The story get K leg.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Randy100: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
budaatum:

And you must be one of those who think its her duty to stay and be beaten and raped and eventually killed or submits to the pig.

Hear op!
GTFOH! With this ur nonsense girl power. Yeye.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
KINGreignn:

They just be spewing divorce ignorantly as if it's even easy. They don't know the trauma, pains, anguish and stigma that comes with divorce.
I don't blame them, it's because they're immature and are opportune to get cheap data and internet devices.
I pity any married person who'd listen to that their ill advice borne out of boredom, frustration, jealousy and hatred.
imagine some even asking her to pack out of the house.

you will pack out the first time, he beg you and you come back. he beat you again, he begs and you come back.
the cycle continue because packing out and begging you is all it takes.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by missimelda01(f): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Timson01:
. He tore my nightwear and RAPED me to his satisfaction.
SEX! Should it have been because of sex? We still had sex a night before- in fact early that morning- three (3) hot rounds.
It’s been three days after the incident, he’s still feeling fly like he was right.

This your story is somehow, so you're even able to describe the sex

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by SpyAC(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
Timson01:
We have only been married for three (3) months. February 12 was my husband’s birthday, but being that it fell on a Wednesday, we decided to mark it on Sunday, February 16. We hosted friends to a-get-together in our home. I did a lot to make the day memorable. The last group of friends left around 9:30pm and by the time we were done cleaning up, it was about 11pm.
We had our bath and all I could think of was sleep, but my husband was thinking differently. He wanted sex, but I was just too tired for anything so I said NO and asked him to wait until morning.
My husband angrily left the bedroom and I drifted off to sleep because I was too tired, but I was woken up with a slap in my face. I thought I was dreaming, but I wasn’t. I was startled when I saw that it was my husband who actually dealt me a slap!
As I wanted to ask him what the issue was, he gave me another slap and said I had no right to deny him sex. I was forced to slap him back, but that made him angrier, he hit me back and pinned me down- I struggled with him, but he overpowered me. He tore my nightwear and RAPED me to his satisfaction.

sorry for the beating, but u made a very big mistake, which is, denying him sex, I repeat on no conditions should u married women deny ur husbands sex, doing is a big crime to humanity, even if u re tired, give it to him, that's sacrifice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Saintmary(f): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
How can you have a boyfriend on February 13th and be married by February 20th.
Fake news

I repeat, Fake story.
Btw, you are male, or are you gay?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Beckysexy(f): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Skmoda360:

Even me I don't like you one bit cuz you are brainless..... undecided
Replying people like you is a waste of time
Bye.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Beckysexy(f): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lostz:
you will understand someday
You may support it
But, Sorry I don't support domestic violence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by davillian(m): 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
He is still sex starved
Be giving him kpomo up and down
He would get tired of it and would beg you guys do it once a month grin
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Sexyliciousbri: 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Rape is a crime and should not be swept under the carpet
Get him arrested, he is a rapist
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Sorry sweetie, you married Mike Tyson without your knowledge. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder. Sort it out yourself, by crying out to God. Avoid making him angry at any given opportunity. I hope he didn't marry you out of pity and is now taking his frustrations out on you? Prepare his favorite meal, sit him down and have a heart-to-heart conversation with him, to know why he transformed to "Iron" Mike Tyson, overnight.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by TheChameleon: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS PERSON IS NOTORIOUS FOR GOING AROUND SPREADING STUPID STORIES.
TonyeBarcanista:
FAKE STORY!

OP is a troll notorious for fictitious stories

I quickly deduced that even without checking his/ her post history.

Entirely plausible story, but knowing Nairaland, i know plenty are fictional writers.

I just come to threads like this to laugh people dumb enough to type epistles of sincere advice.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Skmoda360(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Beckysexy:

Replying people like you is a waste of time
Bye.
If it is beckysexy, I bind you in the name of jesus grin every spirit of leeches in you come out ...go and work for your money grin
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by proclinician: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Madam since u cant satisfy ur urge carry ur bags and move out and quit the marriage so he can marry another person that can. This one u hit him back next thing you will stab him to death and of course i need not remind u that death sentence awaits. Your man is wrong to slap you he would have left the house to where he can get what he wants. Don't remain in the marriage quit now.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Barzinime(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Most of the advice on here about relationship or marriage is Breakup and Divorce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by lessonsoflife: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Timson01:

Has he beaten or shouted at you before?

Before you leave, ask him if he will always beat you for these kind of things and others? His reply will determine whether you stay or leave.
And for you to have raised a hand at your man, your character is questionable.
Peace.
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Dlionsheart: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Timson01:

I want to anchor my response to this issue on the following scriptures:
Ephesians 5:22-30; Genesis 2:21 - 24; Mark 10: 6 - 9; Ephesians 5: 31 - 33.
you may wish to read the above bible passages with me.
I will be back mbok
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by ajani68: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
tolugaruba:
Lady.. RUN!!!!!
RUN TO WHERE ?
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Liposure: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
I will neva eva beat my wife
Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Timson01(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dlionsheart:

I want to anchor my response to this issue on the following scriptures:
Ephesians 5:22-30; Genesis 2:21 - 24; Mark 10: 6 - 9; Ephesians 5: 31 - 33.
you may wish to read the above bible passages with me.
I will be back mbok
So what you are saying is that wives should give their body to their husband. Regardless of how the woman feels because sex is a one person thing right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! by Timson01(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
SpyAC:
sorry for the beating, but u made a very big mistake, which is, denying him sex, I repeat on no conditions should u married women deny ur husbands sex, doing is a big crime to humanity, even if u re tired, give it to him, that's sacrifice
Why is it that you make it look like sex is one sided if the other party isn't alright should the man force himself on the woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady In Pain, Calls For Help As Her Jean Zip Hold Her Love Button(video) / Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? / Why Are Girls No More Shy These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.