Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) (59867 Views)

NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda / KINGS 2(battleground) / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Ozed71: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cass01:
Dario is the Godfather jare, and Miranda is his daughter�

I agree with you Dario is the God father

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Christie171:
If I read correctly, Chief Dairo is the GF or.....is this an auto-correct/mistake

Silver you're doing well✌️
Is a mistake, thanks for pointing it out.., some people self don read am like that

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
This suspense don dey too much.

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by egwolopretty: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
But silver you can play wayo, how come the people Liam killed they all died, and he didn't die, this is a big ojoro, Liam is suppose to die to pay for everything he had done.

The way Dario is operating, I don't think he's the Godfather o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Feran628(m): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dario is not the godfather
I'm confused I swear
Silver abeg na this suspense is too much

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Hollysaint: 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is really interesting and unpredictable
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 2:33am On Apr 15, 2020
KINGS
EPISODE 35
EPISODE TITLE- Blood clouds are gathering

Maria's stomach growled and she squirmed in her seat to try to silence the rumbling...., her mother is the devil, starving her for two days, she was slowly fading away, she knows it.., just like her mother said, she'll always regret it and her mother has made sure she does for the rest of her life..if she'll still get a life...

She manage to raise her gaze to the door when it opened..., her sigh came in gasp as she looked at the plate of food in his hands..

"So the devil finally decided I should eat.."She sneer, the corners of her lips quivering with rage..

Sulieman dropped the plate of food on the ground...

"Aren't you going to untie me..?"She snarled..."Or you want me to eat from the ground like a fùcking animal..."

Sulieman sigh quite irritated with her choice of words..."Well first of princess.., your mother doesn't know I brought you food.., infact she instructed everyone never to give you anything that look like food..."

Fury hit her and she latched out with it..."Tell her I hate her..."

"She already knows that..."

She glare at him, she hated his guts.., he's nothing but a handbag her mother drag behind her...."You must think yourself as something.."She retorted.., her voice carrying a thread of frustration that went beyond her need for food...

"Eat your meal princess.."Sulieman riposte and attempt to turn to walk away when she spoke up..

"You really not going to untie me....?"

Sulieman huff..."I cannot untie you princess..., the queen will be furious at me when she finds out I brought you food, and she'll even be more furious if she knows I untie you..."

So you'll rather prefer I eat like a pig...?"She snapped angrily with a look that could pierce through metal...

"You killed your father princess..."Sulieman said...

Maria curl her lips, irritation bleak on her face..."I see she told you that too.., does she tell you everything..., are you fùcking my mother?"

"Eat your food princess.."

"So then you're fùcking her you piece of thrash..."

"You're the one who sleeps with guards princess..."

Her eyes lit up with shock......

"We all knew you were sleeping with that boy.., what's his name again.., Aaron..."

She shuddered in the chair..., then she remembered her mother took him when she was brought in here..."Aaron.., where is he...?"

"Where do you think he'll be...?"

"Is he dead..?"She scowled.."Did my mother kill him...?"

"Eat your food princess.."He said and immediately left the room..

"Tell me.."She shouted after him before her eyes slowly began to welled up with tears.......
"They killed him.."She mutter....

"Where were you...?"Tiger asked the moment Sulieman walked into the throne room...

Sulieman exhale..."Your daughter's prison.."

"And why where you there Sulieman...?"

Sulieman grit..."I took food to her.."

"On whose order..?"Tiger queried turning her gaze to him.....

"She's hungry..."

"I know that.."Tiger replied sharply, voice clipped...

"She might die.."

"Then let her die.."

"She's your daughter.."

"Who..."She took a pause and look around and that was when her gaze caught the person that was entering the throne room.....
"And what is this mòron doing here again..."Tiger added glaring at chief Miguel as he walk closer to her.....

"Twice in a day chief..."Tiger said, a mirthless smile following her words..."I'm beginning to think something is bothering you or you're bothering something..."

Miguel glowered at her as his mind brood over what his son said.., if Tiger turns out to be a problem.., she needs to be taken out....
"I need to see the king again.."He chided with all seriousness

Tiger frown before a sly smile crawl in the corners of her lips..."If I may ask chief.., for what reason would you want to see the king...?"

"My reasons..."Miguel said stepping closer to her..."Is for the king to hear..."

Tiger raised her brows and flick her eyes from Miguel to Sulieman before settling them on Miguel again..."Well I'm sorry chief, the king is not in the mood to see anyone..."

"Why....?"

"Because I just said so..."

Miguel wicked smile slipped..."Could it be because the king is dead and the one we saw was just a faux..."

Tiger didn't flinch, she didn't expect the plan to last so long anyway.., she knew sooner or later the chiefs will start getting suspicious...., and here it was...

"You can think whatever you want chief.., I don't care.."

"So is a lie then...., you spread the lies about the king been alive..."

"Well chief, the simple truth here is.., we don't know who the hell started the rumours.., and accusing me without proper evidence..., that's slander and I'll not stand for it..."

"So the king is dead..."

"You cannot see the king and that's final.."Tiger insisted

"I completely see what's going on here..., but what I don't get is why you lied..."

"Like I said chief.., if you keep accusing me, there'll be consequences because I'll not stand for it.."

"Oh really..."He said stepping forward but quickly stopped when a thug face him with a gun...."Are you going to let him shoot me..?"

"If you take another step forward, he'll be forced to pull the trigger..."

Miguel flare his nose, he glare at the thug and returned his gaze to Tiger...."We'll be seeing again Tiger...."

"Anytime chief..."She retorted and watch until he disappeared out of sight...

Miranda exhale as she pace about in the house..., she glance at the time again, it was 10:58PM...
"Aren't we good to go...?"She asked feeling impatient

Kess rub his fingers on the gun he selected from the collection of guns Dario had.....

"You said the restaurant close at 10..."Miranda chimes into the tension..."It's 11 already and we're yet to leave.."

"Relax Miranda..."Dario said before handling them black masks....."You'll need them incase there are cameras there....."

Kess bit his lip, he was quite angry with the fact that a girl has to follow him to this operation....."Must she go with me..?"He asked

Miranda threw him a look...."I need to know if the Godfather is hiding there, and if he isn't, I need to know what's there..."

"I can go alone and check it out.."Kess said.

"I insist on coming with you.., I brought us here..., I want to see the end of it..."

"I doubt you'll find anything important there..."Dario chimes in

"The trojan horse led us there.., it means there's something in that restaurant...."

Kess believe so too but he doubt they will find anything tangible.., he's been to the restaurant before..., it wasn't like other big fancy restaurant.., this one was small, though perfect in a way that made it look classic.....

"It's 11:10 already..."Miranda said..."Can we go now....?"

Kess glance at Dario waiting for a nod or any signal to let them know it's time..., but instead he watch him walked up to Miranda....

"Did you wear the bullet vest I gave you...?"Dario asked her

He cared and she doesn't know why.., she doesn't still understand why her mother would ask her to trust this man.., who exactly is he..., from the few hours she had spent with him she already feels like she's living with a warlord, he owes practically everything that can come in handy if a war breaks out.., like the surprise attack the Godfather gave them years ago.....

"Yes.."She said, her eyes gliding down at the vest she wore a black jacket to cover...

"Be careful...."He said to her...

She gave him a half smile and nodded...

"Do not remove the radio earpiece.."He said to Kess who quickly wore it back in his ears....."I want to hear everything that goes on there.."

"Of course.."Kess said reaching for his black boots and tie the ropes tighter..., then he tucked in and touch the bullet vest to see if it's place..., he picked up his black jacket and wore it to cover the bullet vest...

"May God protect you two.."Dario said

Kess glance at Miranda before he nodded..., he strapped two pistols on both sides of his trousers, then took a rifle in his hands and wore a black face cap...

"Are you ready...?"Kess asked Miranda..

Miranda took a deep breathe, her mind brood over that night they had use the prince to set a bait..., things ended badly and she really prays tonight doesn't turn out to be like that night.., Zach isn't here to save her neither is the prince....., she hasn't mention anything about the prince to them and it was really pricking her mind.., but she knows it's for a good cause..., the prince is safe with queen Claude....

"Ready..."She said before wearing her black cap, the cap was larger than her head, so she adjusted it and pick up her pistol..., she glance at Kess again and nodded...

"Let's go get that bastard.."Kess sneer

12:00AM

DAY 6

"Dad..."Caleb mutter

Chief Miguel turn around to face the men that were standing around the table.....

"What is the plan dad...?"

Miguel trot towards them and look at the community map in the table....."We'll attack at dawn..."

"She's always in the palace dad..., how are we going to accomplish that..?"Caleb asked curiously

Chief Miguel curl his lips..."No, she's not always in the palace..., every four days she goes out to pray in the church..., she calls it holy ritual.., in the morning she'll be going to the church to pray and she always take this route.."He said touching an area in the map...."When she gets to this point.., that's where you'll attack and make sure you shoot every bullet in your guns inside her miserable body...."

12:23AM

Slowly, with the guns in their hands, they tiptoe towards the restaurant, The darkness of the night kisses up to their skin closer than a mother and whispers nothing but fear into your ears..., but they knew better.., been afraid is like digging their own grave..., they trudge on

Miranda remembers the days she goes hunting with the hunger, The darkness of the night worries her, her imagination supplied many beasts with fantastical jaws to lurk beyond the range of her vision.......

They look around when they got to the door, when they spot noone, Kess flash a dim flashlight at the door..., he took out a pin as given to him by Dario and pick the lock.., when the door open.., he glanced at Miranda before pushing it open.....

He close the door, locate the bulb switched and put on the light...., he heaved a deep sigh when he saw the scattered plates littered on the tables...

"It seems people eat here alot.."Miranda said taking a step forward but careful not to hit any plate...

Kess sigh and turn on the earpiece signal and spoke into it...."We're in..."

"Have you find anything..?"Dario agitated voice sounded from the other end

"Not yet.."Kess said looking around..

"Look around.."Dario said from the other end..."Remember don't touch anything you shouldn't touch.."

"Roger that.."Kess mutter as he followed Miranda who was walking towards the counter.....

"Don't touch that.."Kess said sharply when Miranda attempted to pull out a drawer..

Miranda sigh and quickly kept her hand to herself.., Dario was right, they won't find anything tangible..., she look around again, the only things in the restaurant were plates, pots, remains of soup and vegetables splatter everywhere....

"I don't think there's anything here...."Kess said looking around again...

Miranda bit her lip, quite disappointed with the findings..., but her mind was still unsettled..., they couldn't have decrypt that message only to lead them to a dead end.., she's sure there's something they're missing here.., something they're yet to see...

"I see nothing..."Kess said into the mouthpiece

"Did you check well....?"Dario voice sounded in his ears...

Kess glance at Miranda before replying..."We did.., there are just plates and dirts here, there's nothing that can lead to the Godfather...."

There was silence then Dario's voice came again...."If there is nothing there, starts heading back..."

Kess sigh.."We will..."

Miranda step out from where she is and trot towards a table.., she look around again wondering what it is they're missing.., where could be a hidden tunnel they're not seeing....

She exhale and sat on a chair and set her feet under the table.., her eyes widened when it made a cranking noise..., hoping her minds wasn't playing games on her, she step on it again., this time harder....

"There's something here..."She said and quickly push the table aside and pull off the carpet....

Their eyes widened with shock as they saw a ground wooden door leading to an underground.....

Miranda raise her gaze to face Kess before he bow down and together they pulled the door up..., shock raced across their face when they saw a staircase leading to an underground basement...

"Shh.."Kess shush her and pan his torchlight on the ground...."I'll go in first ."He said to her and began to climb down.., she followed him even before his feet could reach the ground...

Prostration washed across their faces when Kess panned his torchlight around as they saw the drugs piled up all over the shelves in the room...

"What's going on...?"Dario's voice came in.

Kess took a deep breathe to whizz over the shock before answering..."We found an underground basement.."He said...."The killer drugs, they're here..., I think this is where they store them...."

"There are guns here too..."Miranda chimes in panning her own torchlight around...

Heart pulsating, Kess moved forward, his eyes not missing anything in the wide room.......

"What else do you see...?"Dario asked....

Kess sigh and pan the torchlight around again, his heart race when the bulb light was turn on suddenly....

"Relax., It's just me.."Miranda said taking her hand from the bulb switch...

Kess turn off the flashlight before picking a sachet of the drugs..

"Kess.."Dario called in again.."What else do you see...?"

"Nothing.."Kess replied..."Just the drugs and a few guns...."

"What kind of guns...?"Dario asked from the other end..

Kess dropped the sachet of drugs back and began to walk over to where the guns are.., he glance at Miranda who was searching for clues that can lead to the Godfather at the end of the wall.., Kess shook his head and trot towards the guns, and that was when he saw a shadow, a shadow with a large gun..., he was fast enough to screamed Miranda's name before the person came into sight...., Kess was a split second late, the person raise his gun and shot a fiery bullet at him..

The bullet force push Kess backwards and landed him hard on the floor...

Their attacker quickly open fire, the bullets from his gun wrecking havoc in the room, falling shelves of drugs and splattering the white substances on the floor..

Horror licked across Miranda face as bullets, white substances and pieces of the broken shelves falls around her and in her body.....

The person stopped shooting, he took up a gallon of petrol and pour it on the floor, then he shot the ground and fire ignited, devouring the petrol in a flash of scorching flame and soon began to burn into the shelves wood....

Breathing heavily..., Miranda push out the debris from her body and poke her head out..., her heart nearly collaspe when she saw the fire burning with a full vigour...

She manage to stand up and that was when she felt the hotness of the fire..., she position her gun but their shooter wasn't in sight anymore..., carefully, she staggered towards Kess..., a wood of fire fell before her making her stumble backward with a shout....

"Kess..."She shouted when the fire began to spread and the fierce smoke began to suffocate her breathing..

Kess blink, he open his eyes, then he cough when the smoke of the fire dribbled it's way into his nose..

"Kess..."Dario voice came again distortively...."Kess what's going on..?"

Kess cough again and quickly force himself to stand when the fire began to gain on him...

"Kess..."Dario shouted...

Kess eyes spin as Miranda screams echo in his ears.., he was about moving and that was when he felt the hotness of the bullet that nearly torn the bullet vest open...

"Kess..."Dario shouted again...

Kess cough, this time harder than the first....

"We need to get out of here..."Miranda shouted

Kess shook his head.., when Dario voice came again.., he replied him...

"Someone set fire in the basement.."He said finding his gun.., when he found it..., he ran over the fire to Miranda....

"Get out of there.."Dario shouted from the other end..

Positioning his gun, Kess head towards the door leading to the main restaurant with Miranda behind him..., Miranda climed first..., she pushes it open but it didn't, just then she realise the horror they were in....

"He locked the door from the outside..."She said bitterly

A wood fell towards their direction and the fire from it began to spread like wide fire towards them...

"Are you out...?"Dario shouted..

Smoke wound itself around the room choking every breathe from them..., , the heat was oppressive and it occured to them whoever set the fire wanted only one thing..., he wants them to die

Dario quickly hurried into his guns compartment and took out a rifle from the collection.., he scurried off to the main room and grab the keys for his old truck before rushing outside..

He pull the cloth from the truck.., open the door and set the engine.., satisfy the engine was good.., he whirled the car to a start and drove it out of the compound...

"Kess do you hear me...?"Dario shouted as he swung the car engine into the lonely road...."Kess do you hear me..?"

When no reply came, he pulled off the ear piece from his ears and furiously threw it on the other front seat...., he quickly stopped when his traffic lights shone on someone standing on the road...

His heart raced with tremendous speed when the person pulled a gun out.., in that split second, Dario knew retreating was useless.....

"Son of a bitch.."He growled and hit the car to a start, increase the speed and started driving towards the person who quickly open fire..

Dario didn't take his hands from the wheel as the bullets hit the front screen cascading it into fragments with each hit...., but it wasn't long before Dario brushed the man with the car who rolled and somersaulted on the top of the car and landed with a thud in the road...

Hands shaking and pulsating heart.., Dario kicked in the car brakes.., took his time to take a breathe to calm his panic before taking the rifle and stepped out of the car....

"Who sent you..?"Dario growled at the man whose body was drenched with blood..

The man hardly breathing try to get up but he couldn't....

"I.."The man stutter..."I have a message from the Godfather.."He manage to say with ragged breathes...

Rage licked through Dario's skin and he quickly yelled at him...."You tell that bastard that I'll be coming for him..."

The man try to talk, try to breathe and that was when Dario shot him..

Dario spat at the dead body and hurried back to the car....

"You just wait for me bastard....."Dario groaned as he start the car engine again..."You want war.., I'll give you war.."

Already in DAY 6, 1 more day and it's GAME OVER

7 DAYS OF CHAOS, FEW EPISODES TO THE FINALE

TBC

12 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvincoke(m): 5:42am On Apr 15, 2020
this is really an action film... chief dairo surely have more clue about the godfather than any other person... Miranda has a close relationship with dairo also....
the story is just like a replica of king 2 just that king 3 has hidden secrets that are yet to loose out from silver ma nigga....
I don't even know what to predict sef, but Lawrence will not die but lots of people will surely die. I sense pious will come to play soon maybe as a Messiah or otherwise... weldone silver. Omo this lockdown is seriously helping the update cos if not, Na like weeks silver go dey update d Tory .... I dey always envy silver with his choice of twisting d story.... kuddos to silver

3 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvyncruz: 7:07am On Apr 15, 2020
God see as I dey shake

People who said Dario is the Godfather, afa, ona see la abi . grin

Thanks for the update my guy
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by blanquito(m): 7:46am On Apr 15, 2020
Good job boss silver
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Hollysaint: 8:00am On Apr 15, 2020
This is exciting.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Shedrack36(m): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2020
I know, because many predicted Dario as the Godfather silver1996 will like to twist it.
Job well done.
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by do4luv14(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2020
Chaiii dis blood you are shedding so ehn Silver1996

kai Mirande and Kess must not die ooo,

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Christipsy(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2020
hmmmmm..

Wat else am i to say bt thank u 4 de update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2020
The Godfather is always a step ahead, I don't know who to suspect anymore, is this where Kess dies.

So if Dario is not the father, who is he then

Thanks for the update
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Thebigdream: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2020
When I said Ikoro is the Godfather, no one believe me.

Miranda and Kess na death don dey look them for face so o.

Silver come upload another one sharply, I dey feel you

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by cyndy1000(f): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Thebigdream:
When I said Ikoro is the Godfather, no one believe me.

Miranda and Kess na death don dey look them for face so o.

Silver come upload another one sharply, I dey feel you

Who is Ikoro

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Thebigdream: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2020
cyndy1000:

Who is Ikoro
The chief priest

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by cyndy1000(f): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2020
Thebigdream:
The chief priest
If it's him he would have known that the King was dead and that was a fuax.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by shayoor(f): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2020
I'm suspecting Suleiman to be the godfather *just thinking out loud* who else again to suspect

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Thebigdream: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2020
cyndy1000:

If it's him he would have known that the King was dead and that was a fuax.
Let's just continue reading
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by showgoeson: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2020
I don't think any of the chiefs is the Godfather, the Godfather should be Lakuyada, remember in the beginning of the story when the king was still alive, they spoke about Lakuyada will want to come to their world and conquer them, that is why he wants the prince dead so he can take over the kingdom and I think Dario knows this, Taka was the blood racca, I'm very sure that's where he met Lakuyada and started working with him.

Am I making sense or I'm saying rubbish? grin

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Debbylicious(f): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
At this point i've given up I don't wantu guess who the Godfather is anymore.. the thing dey gimme headache
Silver more ink to your pen You dey try well well
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Adekunlated: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
showgoeson:
I don't think any of the chiefs is the Godfather, the Godfather should be Lakuyada, remember in the beginning of the story when the king was still alive, they spoke about Lakuyada will want to come to their world and conquer them, that is why he wants the prince dead so he can take over the kingdom and I think Dario knows this, Taka was the blood racca, I'm very sure that's where he met Lakuyada and started working with him.

How did Lakuyada know Miranda

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
showgoeson:

sense wee not kill you grin

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by sly12345: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
showgoeson:

No offence but you talking rubbish bro, How can Lakuyada possibly leave his kingdom where he's worship as a god to come to Saruza to drag throne, how he take know Miranda and chief Borgias

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
showgoeson:

hmm na wa o cheesy

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Feran628(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Silver the God of twist grin
I hail u o
I'll coming to Facebook to disturb you, you must tell me who the godfather is
Am tired of thinking.

I said it before that kess will die, I think my prediction is coming true. He will sacrifice his life for Miranda, he couldn't save Sonia and Dorothy. He wouldn't let that happen again.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Feran628(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
showgoeson:

Who be lakuyada again sef?
I don forget am

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by egwolopretty: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
So who's the Godfather since it's not Dario

Plz don't let Kess and Miranda die o, they've suffered too much abeg

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by cyndy1000(f): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Please Kess don't deserve death at all Please
Good people shouldn't be dieing anyhow

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by do4luv14(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ahhh dat wicked hancle from Zulugua, you don forget am,

I keep saying, nah chief Justine be d Godfather

Feran628:
Who be lakuyada again sef? I don forget am

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply)

"I'm" Or "Am" - Why Are We Such Careless Users Of The English Language? / Curious / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.