Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES - Agriculture (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES (141856 Views)

My Experience Cultivating 10 Hecters (25 Acres) Of Maize Farm Land / Cost Of Cultivating Cassava Farm On An Hectare / Cost Of Cultivating 1 Hectare Of Okra & Pepper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by johnnyblaze424: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
REUBEN010:

I'm farming in Ogun State and do send my cukes to my market agent at Mile 12.
Although CU999 sells for lesser price compared to darker varieties, the fruit size is bigger thus making up with more bags.

Ogun state huh......
Can I have your WhatsApp contact bro?
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by REUBEN010(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
johnnyblaze424:

Ogun state huh......
Can I have your WhatsApp contact bro?
081. 053. 223. 92
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by johnnyblaze424: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
REUBEN010:

081. 053. 223. 92

Can't find this number on WhatsApp, maybe it's the network or something.
You can message me on 07062321575 though
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by mastervick4glo: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:
Sold grade 1 Cobra today 7k.

good morning bro, please I want to ask when is the peak periods (best time to sell pepper) thank you
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Kehfie(f): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
Peak of Rainy season....
mastervick4glo:

good morning bro, please I want to ask when is the peak periods (best time to sell pepper) thank you
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
Sold grade 1 Cobra today 6k why plantinum 5k.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Chidiebubeoji: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:

What? oh no.... What's happening?
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by fashtos(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:
Why the sudden crash sir?
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2023
fashtos:

Why the sudden crash sir?
northern tomato begin to enter market.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2023
Sold grade 1 diva and Cobra this morning 8-7k.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2023
Sold diva grade 1 this morning 7k flat.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Mandem2: 9:54am On Nov 29, 2023
wiseworld:

Yee why in Shasha ib sold 17k 4day ago I sence them middle men scam me ooo.
Please where is your farm?
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by wiseworld: 10:32am On Nov 30, 2023
Osun State
Mandem2:

Please where is your farm?
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
Sold grade 2 Cobra 7k why grade1 diva 8k this morning.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:42am On Dec 01, 2023
Sold grade 1 diva 8k flat this morning.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2023
Sold grade 2 diva this morning 10 and 9k..
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by H2O444(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2023
Is tomato trying to rise again before Christmas?

I love this year tomato trend
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2023
Sold grade 2 diva 9-10k this morning. Remain one more harvest to call it A year wink.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Redomi(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:
Sold grade 2 diva 9-10k this morning. Remain one more harvest to call it A year wink.
Thank you boss, I dey follow your price update, that's what has been my guide
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2023
Took last harvest to market this (last update on price) morning and sold 8k flat. This year is a wonderful and reaping harvest year for me. Input is super expensive so is tomatoes too! If you have all the resources, grow tomatoes it is worth doing at the moment! I enjoy All the contribution! GOD BLESS YOU ALL! holiday things....😋🤩🍗😎

5 Likes

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Kehfie(f): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:
Took last harvest to market this (last update on price) morning and sold 8k flat. This year is a wonderful and reaping harvest year for me. Input is super expensive so is tomatoes too! If you have all the resources, grow tomatoes it is worth doing at the moment! I enjoy All the contribution! GOD BLESS YOU ALL! holiday things....😋🤩🍗😎
Congratulations Boss
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by fashtos(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
Farmerakinloye6:
Good day boss,pls is a crate the same as happy family bowl?buyers here buys using happy family rubber as there measurement
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by H2O444(m): 6:21am On Dec 22, 2023
Farmer Akinloye, sir having planted cobra, platinum and diva, which one do u think has the highest yield and more resistannt to disease.

And how do you fight against bacterial wilt when you plant diva
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2023
fashtos:

Good day boss,pls is a crate the same as happy family bowl?buyers here buys using happy family rubber as there measurement
yes.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:05am On Dec 22, 2023
H2O444:
Farmer Akinloye, sir having planted cobra, platinum and diva, which one do u think has the highest yield and more resistannt to disease.

And how do you fight against bacterial wilt when you plant diva
have answer this question once. The three has different unique features over other. Shiny red and uniform fruit makes me love cobra more! If you want high yield go for platinum but not as red as cobra or diva.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by alexanderrguian(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02
Farmer Akinloye, compliments of the season.Pls how many workers did you use through out last year for your back to back Tomato productions? How much did you pay them and other working conditions like accomodation and feeding?
Can you link me up on supplier of workers?
Thanks in advance , we really appreciate your selfless guidance in this business?
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:39am On Jan 03
alexanderrguian:
Farmer Akinloye, compliments of the season.Pls how many workers did you use through out last year for your back to back Tomato productions? How much did you pay them and other working conditions like accomodation and feeding?
Can you link me up on supplier of workers?
Thanks in advance , we really appreciate your selfless guidance in this business?
1. 6 workers 2. I paid 40k, 25k and 20k per month, their salary is not the same. I give 3 cup of rice and beans, ingredients plus 1.5 cup garri every day per person. Also provide accommodation. 3. I don't do link workers supplier.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Masabannyc(m): 7:55am On Jan 08
Farmer Akinloye, thanks for the mentoring roles and solutions. May this year be more bountiful harvest for us all. Please my question is that the cups of rice and beans, is it 3 cup of rice separate and 3 cup of beans separate? And can I replace the cup measurement with tin of peak milk. Thank you always.

Farmerakinloye6:
1. 6 workers 2. I paid 40k, 25k and 20k per month, their salary is not the same. I give 3 cup of rice and beans, ingredients plus 1.5 cup garri every day per person. Also provide accommodation. 3. I don't do link workers supplier.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Farmerakinloye6(m): 8:31am On Jan 09
Masabannyc:
Farmer Akinloye, thanks for the mentoring roles and solutions. May this year be more bountiful harvest for us all. Please my question is that the cups of rice and beans, is it 3 cup of rice separate and 3 cup of beans separate? And can I replace the cup measurement with tin of peak milk. Thank you always.

single 3 cup, yes that is what I use "peak milk tin.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Swiftgrp: 2:47am On Jan 14
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Swiftgrp: 2:48am On Jan 14
Farmerakinloye6:
It will definitely be a 5-6month journey. I actually did the nursery on 15th of February 2020 with nursery tray and cocopeat.
Re: Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES by Swiftgrp: 2:49am On Jan 14
Farmerakinloye6:
My target is 3200 stand fully irrigated with drip. The seed has germinate now but I couldn't take the pix because mine phone was down (have been in farm since 14th) I might not be able to be posting day by day because am the only one doing it. Be sure I will be posting the update when am back to city.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply)

Practical Broiler Production, A Step By Step Tutorial With Pictures 150 birds / A Thread For Growing Watermelon In your backyard With Photos / My Successful Cucumber Sack Farm In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.