Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp (52156 Views)

The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding / Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Dinho20(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2020
SEX IS FOR MARRIED COUPLES ONLY;

SEX IS MEANT FOR MARRIED COUPLES ONLY, IF YOU ARE NOT YET MARRIED FORGET ABOUT SEX. SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE IS A CURSE TO ANYONE WHO INDULGE IN IT.
BUT REMEMBER: WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.
IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF SEX, THEN GET MARRIED

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Dinho20(m): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2020
WOMEN ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BEAUTIFUL AND HARD TO CATCH, LIKE BUTTERFLIES. BUT MOST OF YOU ALL ARE LIKE MOSQUITOES, ANNOYING AND EASY TO SMASH.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Dinho20(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2020
LOVE IS PATIENT AND KIND; LOVE DOES NOT ENVY OR BOAST; IT IS NOT ARROGANT OR RUDE. IT DOES NOT REJOICE AT WRONGDOING, BUT REJOICES WITH THE TRUTH. LOVE BEARS ALL THINGS, BELIEVES ALL THINGS, HOPES ALL THINGS, ENDURES ALL THINGS.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Dinho20(m): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2020
LET MARRIAGE BE HELD IN HONOR AMONG ALL, AND LET MARRIAGE BED BE UNDEFILED, FOR GOD WILL JUDGE THE SEXUALLY IMMORAL AND ADULTEROUS.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Dinho20(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2020
BUT WHOSO COMMITTED ADULTERY WITH A WOMAN LACKETH UNDERSTANDING: HE THAT DOETH IT DESROYETH HIS OWN SOUL. A WOUND AND DISHONOUR; AND HIS REPROACH SHALL NOT BE WIPED AWAY.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2020
jawalis:
I really love your contributions but you messed it up by saying “there are loyal ladies”. There’s no loyal lady anywhere. The bitches only get committed to you when they as long as they can get the bar which brought them. Don’t ever trust a woman. I don’t wanna use abusive word for the OP and that’s more reason I didn’t comment directly. Get it straight. Ladies will always go for higher bidder in respect to her wants (money, dick size, housing etc). Trusting and loving any woman will be the last thing I’ll do.

Make no mistake, no matter how terrible people get in the world, there will still be few good people.

There are still so many virgins, still so many untwisted minds, still so many decent ladies and young men, still many husband and wife material out there.

The social media is filled up with the terrible and crazy ones, that's why we feel the good ones don't exist anymore.

If you don't correct this mentality, you will lose a good lady if you ever meet one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Aboki99(m): 11:12am On Feb 22, 2020
End time question! That with all these wayward antics of your so called fiancé you are still asking for a piece of advice on whether to leave her or not is itself a manifest sign of end times.
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by jejemanito: 11:12am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:
Hello Nairalanders I need to hear from different people what to do and maybe if there is any advise at all or guidance to the issue/incidence that occured between me and my fiancee

Let me go straight to the story and I will try to make it short and explanatory.

My fiancee happened to have this ex that obviously they had a good time together and infact she left the guy for me and during one of our conversation I got to know that finances during her time with him was a big issue and at one time or twice she cheated on him to sleep with men that could take care of the finances

We started our relationship and I quickly noticed the challenges with this with her but on my own part I can take care of her finances. Anyway, We have been together for more than 2 years and also we are planning to get engaged traditional soon.

The unthinkable happened during one of my inquisitive quest of checking her WhatsApp messages when I saw her telling her closest buddy that she was chatting with her ex the other time and that they were talking about how many times they had sex and also if she ever meet the guy again she will sleep with him.

Well, as it is I am feeling been cheated on and secondly, i can't imagine that she will still have this feeling for the ex so much that she could say that she can still sleep with the ex again.

The question now is, do I still need to continue the relationship with her? and also call off the engagement? Because it seemed she can't be loyal or maybe the she loves the guy more than me and any given opportunity she will always go back to the ex
The fact that you are asking us this question is the reason she cheated on you

Are these stories we see on Nairaland even real?

What sort of men did our fathers end up raising

Holy shiit

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by 6digitscomrade: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:
Hello Nairalanders I need to hear from different people what to do and maybe if there is any advise at all or guidance to the issue/incidence that occured between me and my fiancee

Let me go straight to the story and I will try to make it short and explanatory.

My fiancee happened to have this ex that obviously they had a good time together and infact she left the guy for me and during one of our conversation I got to know that finances during her time with him was a big issue and at one time or twice she cheated on him to sleep with men that could take care of the finances

We started our relationship and I quickly noticed the challenges with this with her but on my own part I can take care of her finances. Anyway, We have been together for more than 2 years and also we are planning to get engaged traditional soon.

The unthinkable happened during one of my inquisitive quest of checking her WhatsApp messages when I saw her telling her closest buddy that she was chatting with her ex the other time and that they were talking about how many times they had sex and also if she ever meet the guy again she will sleep with him.

Well, as it is I am feeling been cheated on and secondly, i can't imagine that she will still have this feeling for the ex so much that she could say that she can still sleep with the ex again.

The question now is, do I still need to continue the relationship with her? and also call off the engagement? Because it seemed she can't be loyal or maybe the she loves the guy more than me and any given opportunity she will always go back to the ex
im sorry man but diz is something u can’t fight to win!! Even just yesterday a friend called from Nigeria to tell me what happened to his 12years relationship.. I will tell u what I told him .. u can’t defy logics bro by applying 1940 tactics or approach to relationships in 21st century.. trust me u must understand life’s dynamics, extricate and purge ur cognitive of sentimental thoughts!
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by basadenet: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2020
Forget about the relationship now or have yourself to blame for the rest of your life..From personal experience, most Ex still continue their love affairs after marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by chronique(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:

Guy, run. I once had a friend that the bf still sent taxi to come and pick up around 12am 2 days to her marriage. She had given us the invitation card and when we quizzed the taxi driver to know who sent him to come pick her up, the name he gave was a total different name from the person she was getting married to. She later confided in a female friend of ours that no matter what happens, she would never leave the bf. Even after getting married to her fiance, she would still be fucking the bf. Girls like that, they hardly ever change. Don't go and waste your money marrying problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by chudu(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:

dont think twice end the relationship now. She is not worth it
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by MisterGrace: 11:21am On Feb 22, 2020
What are you waiting for? Break up asap.

You too can still be fvcking her, but go out there and start to search for a decent and focused girl to marry.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 22, 2020
if a lady like that get a better offer, she will dump you without thinking twice.

pretend you have been sacked and see her next move.

I know of a lady who relocated to UK without informing her partner because she felt she has made it , but unfortunately now that has study visa has expired and overstayed she's begging her Ex who is now married for a job in his private firm and seriously planning to come back.

I don't understand women anymore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2020
Oga what goes around comes around, maybe the guy Anaconda big pass your own little snake, that's the reason why the babe still dey trip for the guy. Take heart, that's the reason why I don't trust B1tches this days
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Malawian(m): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:

there is a "red pill" thread somewhere on Nairaland. You should do yourself a favour by going through it and behaving accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by shogsman(m): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2020
Don't let today pass by before breaking up with her

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by grandstar(m): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:

Dump her fast.

The broom that swept the first wife away is waiting for the new wife.

This time the joke is on you. Once you're broke, she can cheat on you. You don't even need to be broke for her to do that.

Please, pick women up based on solid qualities. You're not choosing wisely at all

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by shogsman(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2020
Dam never born any girlfriend well wey go tell me say make I no check her phone.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Judybash93(m): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2020
You found what you were searching for... Now do what you need to do
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Xclusiveme: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2020
All these men coming her for a solution to relationship matters, how do you do it? So u can't handle the situation on ur own as a man u are or u can't think straight. Men should learn how to fight their battle themselves and stop seeking advice. I'm surprised u survived this long
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Oblitz(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2020
Chiebunigom1:

I totally disagree with some of your statements, Not everybody cheats!
I have never cheated on my husband and will never cheat on him no matter what. I will quietly call it quits with him if I cannot tolerate him anymore.
And I know a lot of people who have never cheated on their spouses too

Your being a relationship detective can be quite emotionally draining, blood pressure shooting-up and also time consuming.
Please save yourself the unnecessary stress and remain celibate.

Yet to meet someone like you. But until then..... I believe everybody cheats until I'm proved wrong
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2020
dapo456:
Where is the love my brother? if ops girlfriend love him will she plan to cheat on him?, if ops loves her girl friend will he consider breaking up with her? My elder sister gave me an advice recently and i will continue applying it. since i've been applying it my life is different.

Bro tip me the advice Biko. My own matter wear shoe as I type
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by travelland(f): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2020
How come only males tend to complain sheepishly like this but females are supposed to be the weaker sex?
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Dejex4(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2020
Kounsel tv provide the opportunity to heir your mind. we offer counselling, advise and purpose in goal attainment, emotional stability, mental health and much more
Fun fact: we won't disturb with status update
Refer a friend and let's spark the world
https:///2347013000403?text=Hi!%0AWelcome%20to%20kounsel-Tv%2C%20poised%20to%20serve%20you.%20%23name%23%20please%0ALets%20add%20u%20up
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Russo35(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2020
First and foremost you are not responsible for any girl's financial issues..
Never ever think money can buy loyalty
Lastly, Never settle for less...... Peace

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Omar09(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:

I have my own problems too. I can't decide if liked purple more than violet. I mean they're both blue and I think I will pick blue over them. But I love purple and want to stay with violet.

That's how you sound when you can't make a decision. Quit that girl bro.
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Greystone: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:

The question now is, do I still need to continue the relationship with her?

and also call off the engagement? Because it seemed she can't be loyal or maybe the she loves the guy more than me and any given opportunity she will always go back to the ex

Wait r u seriously unsure of what to do?

Well, if marrying a gold-digging hoe is ur future ambition, pls go right ahead.

No wonder they say common sense is not common.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by themaestro08(m): 11:42am On Feb 22, 2020
DominusPrime:
What a weakling of a man...the answer is there and very obvious and you are here still asking. Where all this kind men dey come from sef?
Anyway just watch how some females will come and defend her or make excuses for her as is their usual instinctive behaviour.
And then to those who reason via their anus...I mean those who say it's never good to check a partner's phone can you see how that would have saved this man from marrying this woman if he had guts (I'm assuming he will cos this one no be man at all).
[s][/s]Check your partners phone. There's nothing wrong with it. But If you completely trust him or her then you don't have to, keeping in mind that if everyone follows this advice a lot of hearts will suffer and people will marry the wrong person. Humans change. The angel you think you see and know today may become a devil tomorrow. Check that phone from time to time until your mind is completely at rest. If he or she is cheating, you've saved your life, if he or she isn't cheating you've become a happy man/woman and will have more reason to love and respect him or her and this will make the relationship stronger.[s][/s]

The key word here is "inquisitive" - overtly suspicious of ones partner and going to length to dig about the person is never a good idea.
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Dbiz1111(m): 11:42am On Feb 22, 2020
grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 22, 2020
If she cheats with you,

she'll cheat on you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.