Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp (52544 Views)

The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding / Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Maobichek: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2020
DominusPrime:
What a weakling of a man...the answer is there and very obvious and you are here still asking. Where all this kind men dey come from sef?
Anyway just watch how some females will come and defend her or make excuses for her as is their usual instinctive behaviour.
And then to those who reason via their anus...I mean those who say it's never good to check a partner's phone can you see how that would have saved this man from marrying this woman if he had guts (I'm assuming he will cos this one no be man at all).
Check your partners phone. There's nothing wrong with it. But If you completely trust him or her then you don't have to, keeping in mind that if everyone follows this advice a lot of hearts will suffer and people will marry the wrong person. Humans change. The angel you think you see and know today may become a devil tomorrow. Check that phone from time to time until your mind is completely at rest. If he or she is cheating, you've saved your life, if he or she isn't cheating you've become a happy man/woman and will have more reason to love and respect him or her and this will make the relationship stronger.
You have a point there and the truth remains that it is very very rear to see girls that do not keep secrets; this breeds distrust and it kills relationship and marriages faster than we know. I will encourage anyone who is "genuine" and going into a relationship to insist on 100% open relationship; SECRET KILLS RELATIONSHIP.
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Dextre(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:
Hello Nairalanders I need to hear from different people what to do and maybe if there is any advise at all or guidance to the issue/incidence that occured between me and my fiancee

Let me go straight to the story and I will try to make it short and explanatory.

My fiancee happened to have this ex that obviously they had a good time together and infact she left the guy for me and during one of our conversation I got to know that finances during her time with him was a big issue and at one time or twice she cheated on him to sleep with men that could take care of the finances

We started our relationship and I quickly noticed the challenges with this with her but on my own part I can take care of her finances. Anyway, We have been together for more than 2 years and also we are planning to get engaged traditional soon.

The unthinkable happened during one of my inquisitive quest of checking her WhatsApp messages when I saw her telling her closest buddy that she was chatting with her ex the other time and that they were talking about how many times they had sex and also if she ever meet the guy again she will sleep with him.

Well, as it is I am feeling been cheated on and secondly, i can't imagine that she will still have this feeling for the ex so much that she could say that she can still sleep with the ex again.

The question now is, do I still need to continue the relationship with her? and also call off the engagement? Because it seemed she can't be loyal or maybe the she loves the guy more than me and any given opportunity she will always go back to the ex

NEVER go through your partner's phone. You will just die of heartbreak. See this man now,already in a pool of confusion. Talk to her, forgive her if dere is anything to forgive,let her know how it made you feel and move on(provided she is good woman).
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by IFFYBOSS(m): 11:52am On Feb 22, 2020
daddytime:
It is becoming really worrisome what relationships have turned into in this age.

People have, or are gradually losing the true essence of the word (relationship).

It is now a fad to bring to the social media, the slightest misunderstanding in a relationship. Misunderstandings that a good old tete a tete or heart2heart could have resolved in the confines of our bedrooms.

Wetin come dey happen my people?

Must we make a topic out of every situation, or seek the opinion/validation of complete strangers?

The world and lifestyle just dey get k-leg every day.

To the op,

How about you confront her on your findings to hear her defense to help you form a decision on the way forward.

Bros, no be small K-leg o, if l Tel you that my own ex that's married with two kids, still dey call me up, claiming she still loves me and misses all the good time we had that she can't still refuse me if she sees me again e go shock you, married woman o, l begin to ask myself say which kind life be this. I don block no sharply, I no want wrath of God on my life. God help us Men o, we are the cause of our own problems most times.
I second d confrontation, no need to pretend o, ask now and see her reaction, watch her closely, you need to be praying for yourself as well as your fiancee. God help us o

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by daddytime(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2020
IFFYBOSS:

Bros, no be small K-leg o, if l Tel you that my own ex that's married with two kids, still dey call me up, claiming she still loves me and misses all the good time we had that she can't still refuse me if she sees me again e go shock you, married woman o, l begin to ask myself say which kind life be this. I don block no sharply, I no want wrath of God on my life. God help us Men o, we are the cause of our own problems most times.
I second d confrontation, no need to pretend o, ask now and see her reaction, watch her closely, you need to be praying for yourself as well as your fiancee. God help us o

Flee from them devils and destiny killers.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by seguno2: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
ChukaOkolo:
She needs deliverance and spiritual separation from her Ex. Go to montain of fire

Won’t a psychotherapist do a better job?
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Karlifate: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
Same stories, different titles. Una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by ebby9z(m): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Typical Beta Male. Provider type. The other guy is an alpha male and there's nothing you can do. She'll Bleep him sooner or later even after your marriage.

You're just a provider, the "responsible guy" who can shoulder her needs and take care of her offsprings. Whenever she needs excitement, she knows where to go.

Moreover, why in the world would you date a girl that sleeps around for money? Isn't that prostitution anymore?

Weakass males everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Skmoda360(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
daddytime:
It is becoming really worrisome what relationships have turned into in this age.

People have, or are gradually losing the true essence of the word (relationship).

It is now a fad to bring to the social media, the slightest misunderstanding in a relationship. Misunderstandings that a good old tete a tete or heart2heart could have resolved in the confines of our bedrooms.

Must we make a topic out of every situation, or seek the opinion/validation of complete strangers?

To the op,

How about you confront her on your findings to hear her defense to help you form a decision on the way forward.
op use this ok................
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Caleycash(m): 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
daddytime:

To the op,

Oboy look for Oyibo babe marry na dem dey love for real not all of them sha, but most Naija babes na scammers!!!
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by MaaziIgbokwe(m): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
I will advice you leave her now that it's early
I don Taya for Nigeria ladies, do we still have ladies who are suitable wives in this country again
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by folks4luv(f): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
She cheated on her boyfriend then cause of money, what gave you the assurance she won't cheat on you too for other reasons? This issue is simple and straightforward, if you want to marry a woman you don't trust, go ahead, if you can't deal with it, you know what to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Johnson8976: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
see below
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by CyberWolf: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
Confront her with your finding and enjoy yourself watching her trying to deny and make excuses. After that, dump her sorry ass and move on. If you make the mistake of marrying her after this, you will surely regret it later. God has saved you from future heartache, don’t blow it away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by kizyalex10(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:
Hello Nairalanders I need to hear from different people what to do and maybe if there is any advise at all or guidance to the issue/incidence that occured between me and my fiancee

Let me go straight to the story and I will try to make it short and explanatory.

My fiancee happened to have this ex that obviously they had a good time together and infact she left the guy for me and during one of our conversation I got to know that finances during her time with him was a big issue and at one time or twice she cheated on him to sleep with men that could take care of the finances

We started our relationship and I quickly noticed the challenges with this with her but on my own part I can take care of her finances. Anyway, We have been together for more than 2 years and also we are planning to get engaged traditional soon.

The unthinkable happened during one of my inquisitive quest of checking her WhatsApp messages when I saw her telling her closest buddy that she was chatting with her ex the other time and that they were talking about how many times they had sex and also if she ever meet the guy again she will sleep with him.

Well, as it is I am feeling been cheated on and secondly, i can't imagine that she will still have this feeling for the ex so much that she could say that she can still sleep with the ex again.

The question now is, do I still need to continue the relationship with her? and also call off the engagement? Because it seemed she can't be loyal or maybe the she loves the guy more than me and any given opportunity she will always go back to the ex
she jumped to u because maybe u entised her with money so she sees u as someone who can take care of her not because she loves u.he loves the ex but then he is broke and cant secure her future

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Budline1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
MisterGrace:
What are you waiting for? Break up asap.

You too can still be fvcking her, but go out there and start to search for a decent and focused girl to marry.

Exactly my thought. He'll convert/degrade her from his fiancee to his 'olosho', simple.
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by horpigee1(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
Stan999:
My own worry is, "How do you open your partner's whatsapp account with all the fingerprint security everywhere"?
I really need o know cos I wan check mine
ahahah bro. don't try to check ur partner phone, u won't beliv what ur eyes will see.
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by swedbase(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
mypains:

You are dating a slay queen and you think you can get anything meaningful from such person? I knoe we like beautiful women but in Nigeria many of such girls are useless cos the only thing they have in their useless brain is sex, romance, Instagramming glamour, sit at home and give birth, sleep, wake up and repeat the whole circle.

I don't want such woman in my life.

If I check your hustle meter and you are low, it won't go beyond just sex.

Thats just the fact. Many Nigerian women are cheap sluts. They don't marry for love but only who is ready for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Ceenelly(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
dapo456:
Where is the love my brother? if ops girlfriend love him will she plan to cheat on him?, if ops loves her girl friend will he consider breaking up with her? My elder sister gave me an advice recently and i will continue applying it. since i've been applying it my life is different.
what's the advice bro, it can help a nigga
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Budline1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
horpigee1:
ahahah bro. don't try to check ur partner phone, u won't beliv what ur eyes will see.

Every right thinking man should check their partner's phone once in a while.
Some girls don't care if you check it or not, they have nothing to hide... They are few tho..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Budline1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
OP...Stay away from these slay mamas, forget about the fine face and big ass making you lose your mind.. The promiscuous beings are just for the highest bidders, loyalty is not in their dictionary...Abeg look for a homely girl to wife...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Ceenelly(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
Budline1:

Every right thinking man should check their partner's phone once in a while.
Some girls don't care if you check it or not, they have nothing to hide... They are few tho..
you are right bro, we form too much by saying is childish to check a partner phone, I do check unknown to her and when I notice any abnormal calls or chat I intelligently know how to handle it. Secondly guys should date ladies that love them more.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Budline1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ceenelly:
you are right bro, we form too much by saying is childish to check a partner phone, I do check unknown to her and when I notice any abnormal calls or chat I intelligently know how to handle it. Secondly guys should date ladies that love them more.

Exactly.
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by scoundrel(f): 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
The question now is, do I still need to continue the relationship with her?
Yes, you should, that way you'll learn how to take care of another man's child.

Said female is so secure in the relationship that she wants to cheat on you on her own accord. In a world where someone can fall in love fifty times over their lifetime OP wants to settle with one unloyal entity. It's now no wonder why people use throwaway accounts for such queries. If you stayed here since 2010 posting regularly you won't see the need to create this thread because you'll learn long ago the needed action.
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Heineken(m): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
dapo456:
Where is the love my brother? if ops girlfriend love him will she plan to cheat on him?, if ops loves her girl friend will he consider breaking up with her? My elder sister gave me an advice recently and i will continue applying it. since i've been applying it my life is different.
baba drop advise give us jor lol
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Symorne(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:

Mr OP, see where your curiosity has led you. Moreover you have known about her behaviour before you both got intimate according to your story. You both can trash this out like matured minds.

Otherwise, breakup will be the next optional way out. Because a broken relationship is way much better than a broken marriage.
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by OgThanos: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
She said " she'd still have sex with him it they meet" arrant nonsense. Whether joke or no joke.
For her to have such guts to tell that to her friend.
I'll confront her and quit the goddam relationship.. Relationship oshi angry
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Sultty(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:

She probably sample Ur sexualities and she has come to d conclusion that her ex is better. Sorry for the loss op
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by nnaeyes6: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
Na wa o.
Only tell us on social media when u are married to her, if not free her. Fiance that can do rubbish to ensure they gain everything before marriage. If
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
So when you guys gets married and maybe

Suddenly she come across that her ex she will open leg for him

You see people already know the attitude or

Behavior of their spouse before marriage

But since you decide to be ignorant or stupid because of one love that doesn't exist again you fall victim...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by nwaimoroseyaho: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
During your discussion she said she cheated on her ex to make ends meet, unfortunately you still didn't read between the lines. What exactly do you guys call courtship if you can not open your eyes and ears to every little detail?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos / Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? / Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.