Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp (52161 Views)

The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding / Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by iCauseTrouble: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2020
The truth most Nigerian ladies are still sexually and romantically attached to their ex. Thats why I discouraged guys from dating / marrying a lady with several past relationships. She is now a public asset and not a personal property

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 22, 2020
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by nagastat: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2020
For your own sake and future happiness, leave her. The suspicion would never go away, spurs trust issues and believe me, this is the bane of all marriages and relationships.

On the side, stop going through peoples phones, you would find what you are looking for and believe me you are gonna have to live with whatever you find.

Move on.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Digmygold: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2020
Angelfallz wonen will be wayward of the choose to be. Single mums or not.
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Eteka1(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2020
I don't know what to say.
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2020
daddytime:
It is becoming really worrisome what relationships have turned into in this age.

People have, or are gradually losing the true essence of the word (relationship).

It is now a fad to bring to the social media, the slightest misunderstanding in a relationship. Misunderstandings that a good old tete a tete or heart2heart could have resolved in the confines of our bedrooms.

Wetin come dey happen my people?

Must we make a topic out of every situation, or seek the opinion/validation of complete strangers?

The world and lifestyle just dey get k-leg every day.

To the op,

How about you confront her on your findings to hear her defense to help you form a decision on the way forward.
Are u minding them, every little thing they bring on social media, infact @op pls update us the next time u have sex, rubbish.
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2020
Do what you feel is right.
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by chukwuibuipob: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2020
sad i hate SLOW pipu.Why not send that chat/all her excapee memo to ur own Whatsapp and kip em as evidence. sad .kip bleeping the useless KATANKOWA/ASWANI girl. use CD biko).Done exploring her oil rig, sad Free her..80% of nowadays girls are PUBLIC PROPERTY. Stop wasting ur time/money on FREE puna.Singing* oloko jambele kaluku lo se tire* change tunes and whistle mo de ido,mo ra dodo ni ido,mo tun f'owo dodo pa omo oni dodo ni idodo* on my to see lefulefu,wristbangle/ tosyne2much unda ojuelegba bridge cool lipsrsealed wink

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Americanboy35: 10:16am On Feb 22, 2020
What is relationship turning into this days self......
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2020
TheChameleon:
Save yourself the misery and dump her NOW. undecided

It might hurt now, but in the long run you would be happier for it.

You will always be insecure and watchful of her... no peace of mind.
oil dey ur head bro
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Omenkanuzu: 10:17am On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
post=86858875:
So, what exactly do you want now

So it is members on a public forum that will help you to make a decision in your life, a decision for your future.

Kontinue oooo
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2020
Okafor's law grin

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by franchasng: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2020
Nairaland ladies said and I quote:

"Nigerian men are gradually turning to sissies and they cry too much like cry-babies" and I can now confirm that these ladies are actually right with the rate of cry-baby men thread we see everyday on Nairaland, seems Nigerian men are now endangered specie shocked shocked

They tell their girlfriend to wash clothe and the sexy lady refuses, they rush to Nairaland, Facebook and Twitter to complain that Nigerian ladies are no longer like their mothers who use to wash the whole community clothe at the local village stream, and for that, they must marry only Oyimbo ladies grin grin

Their girlfriend visits and takes the pain to prepare correct Naija soup, and mistakenly adds too much salt, fian Oga rushes to Nairaland and create a thread that he is tired of his girlfriend and now looking for a new girlfriend who can cook because his girlfriend adds too much salt to her soups, and piam, that snake lover called lalasti.....will move it straight to the front page, kai cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Juniorbrown10: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2020
Ar u feeling cheated, or were you cheated, for me I think your just holding the torch for her, her heart lies somewhere else, and more over u cannot trust girls who flirt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Arewa6: 10:19am On Feb 22, 2020
‪Queen Elizebath visit to Nigeria in 1956 and 1960, Sir Abubakar Tafawa balewa speech that lead to independence of Nigeria �� ‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUHVEwlqFYg

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Offpoint: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:
Hello Nairalanders I need to hear from different people what to do and maybe if there is any advise at all or guidance to the issue/incidence that occured between me and my fiancee

Let me go straight to the story and I will try to make it short and explanatory.

My fiancee happened to have this ex that obviously they had a good time together and infact she left the guy for me and during one of our conversation I got to know that finances during her time with him was a big issue and at one time or twice she cheated on him to sleep with men that could take care of the finances

We started our relationship and I quickly noticed the challenges with this with her but on my own part I can take care of her finances. Anyway, We have been together for more than 2 years and also we are planning to get engaged traditional soon.

The unthinkable happened during one of my inquisitive quest of checking her WhatsApp messages when I saw her telling her closest buddy that she was chatting with her ex the other time and that they were talking about how many times they had sex and also if she ever meet the guy again she will sleep with him.

Well, as it is I am feeling been cheated on and secondly, i can't imagine that she will still have this feeling for the ex so much that she could say that she can still sleep with the ex again.

The question now is, do I still need to continue the relationship with her? and also call off the engagement? Because it seemed she can't be loyal or maybe the she loves the guy more than me and any given opportunity she will always go back to the ex
Sorry to say, you're just her financial Assistance not her boyfriend.

You know what to do already...
If opportunity presents her ex close, she'll bang him a thousand times.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by FarahAideed: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:
Hello Nairalanders I need to hear from different people what to do and maybe if there is any advise at all or guidance to the issue/incidence that occured between me and my fiancee

Let me go straight to the story and I will try to make it short and explanatory.

My fiancee happened to have this ex that obviously they had a good time together and infact she left the guy for me and during one of our conversation I got to know that finances during her time with him was a big issue and at one time or twice she cheated on him to sleep with men that could take care of the finances

We started our relationship and I quickly noticed the challenges with this with her but on my own part I can take care of her finances. Anyway, We have been together for more than 2 years and also we are planning to get engaged traditional soon.

The unthinkable happened during one of my inquisitive quest of checking her WhatsApp messages when I saw her telling her closest buddy that she was chatting with her ex the other time and that they were talking about how many times they had sex and also if she ever meet the guy again she will sleep with him.

Well, as it is I am feeling been cheated on and secondly, i can't imagine that she will still have this feeling for the ex so much that she could say that she can still sleep with the ex again.

The question now is, do I still need to continue the relationship with her? and also call off the engagement? Because it seemed she can't be loyal or maybe the she loves the guy more than me and any given opportunity she will always go back to the ex

Better run if not you will train her ex children thinking they are yours

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Taywon: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2020
U neva reach ur bus stop.......

Am sure u neva send a dime to ur parent or siblings this year.... Yet u are busy financing someone that wouldnt blink if u drop dead today.......

Las las everybody just dey manage the one e get.... It rains everywere bro....

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by kelvinunilag: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2020
If you marry that girl you are a fool, and if you think of considering her you are a more bigger foolish fool.......

She will show you weeeen, you wan marry loose woman, I pity you, marry her hoping to read your story again here on NL but this time in a different twist..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2020
O gosh, sorry o, you don't have a fiancee yet, keep searching angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by encryptjay(m): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2020
Whew... Such news dey spoil my mind. I can decide to be loyal then my partner will be sleeping around.
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by mypains: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:

You are dating a slay queen and you think you can get anything meaningful from such person? I knoe we like beautiful women but in Nigeria many of such girls are useless cos the only thing they have in their useless brain is sex, romance, Instagramming glamour, sit at home and give birth, sleep, wake up and repeat the whole circle.

I don't want such woman in my life.

If I check your hustle meter and you are low, it won't go beyond just sex.

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by brightfame: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2020
Haba ...Oga be a man... Confront her one on one...tell her eye ball to eye ball...Then go and search for your own wife b/c definitely she is not yours...She has been with you just because of your money, she doesn't truly loves you.... She has tested several carrots that is y she feels like having encounter with her Ex's carrot again.
let me tell you, when Bible warned us to flee from premarital sex, there are several reasons for that.. Assuming is only your carrot she has tested, she wouldn't be talking about chopping her Ex's carrot again.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Investmentfreak: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2020
We have to tell ourselves the simple but hard truth,THERE IS NO LOYAL WOMAN ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD even under God’s watch a woman cheated and you want her to be loyal to a human ( I laugh in lalastical power)
For me the devil I know is better than the angel I don’t . Take her to her ex and watch them do the thing and after that take her home.
That’s the only way to keep her In check.
Don’t put your hand in your anus again( stop checking a ladies phone) because you will find shit.
Nwamaikpe over to you!

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Xisnin(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2020
Why are all these recent stories the same?
Something is fishy.

OLUENTA1:

In case your story is real.
The real question is whether you can tolerate a wife with multiple cheating partners.
If your answer is yes, go ahead with your marriage.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by udemzyudex(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
I need to know why people go through their partner's phones.
What were you intending to see? And now you've seen what is breaking you emotionally.
What do you want us to do?

Go and uninstall her whatsApp and have peace within. Dazall!!!

Mtcheew.

It's better to see this now than knowing he is not the father of his children.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:

She doesn't love you and if you're stupid enough to marry her as your wife,it is a decision you will regret for the rest of your life. A cheat will always be a cheat,dumb her ass NOW !

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by vickydevoka(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:

Same is happening to me now. She just want me to be her maga or financial burden lifter.
The truth is dat ex or first love are hard to forget especially when her ex chooses to mend things back. My best advice is for u to change location with her, if u can't forget her.
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by iLegendd(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2020
Mr.OLUENTA1, read this post — it was created yesterday.
https://www.nairaland.com/5698470/how-know-wife-cheat-even
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Russi: 10:24am On Feb 22, 2020
Agony
She offers sex to get what she wants even when in a committed relationship. She might not even use condoms!

One day you won't be able to provide everything she wants and so.....

OLUENTA1:

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by mypains: 10:24am On Feb 22, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
The truth most Nigerian ladies are still sexually and romantically attached to their ex. Thats why I discouraged guys from dating / marrying a lady with several past relationships. She is now a public asset and not a personal property
I disagree. Most of these guys just want trophy wife but what they do not understand is that such girls come with lots of baggage.

It is not about how many they have dated...

At least I know one who boasted of dating fewer guys but that one is just a gold digger looking for whom to extract her from poverty that her parents couldn't rescue her from.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Xisnin(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2020
daddytime:
It is becoming really worrisome what relationships have turned into in this age.

People have, or are gradually losing the true essence of the word (relationship).

It is now a fad to bring to the social media, the slightest misunderstanding in a relationship. Misunderstandings that a good old tete a tete or heart2heart could have resolved in the confines of our bedrooms.

Wetin come dey happen my people?

Must we make a topic out of every situation, or seek the opinion/validation of complete strangers?

The world and lifestyle just dey get k-leg every day.

To the op,

How about you confront her on your findings to hear her defense to help you form a decision on the way forward.
I am beginning to think that these stories are mostly fake.
This sound almost exactly like two others that I read here last month.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / I Get Easily Aroused By Contact With A Lady's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.