Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Jesus Saves. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Saves. (9682 Views)

A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Jesus Saves. by Image123(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2020
Everyone needs Jesus now more than ever. Atheists and sinners, if you contract the corona virus. You will be in hospital alone. You will die alone. And you will be buried alone. Jesus can at least comfort you through this times if you allow Him.

Rev 3:20 KJV Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Saves. by sagenaija: 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Image123:
Wetin concern us with islam inside Jesus saves again? You have a whole section to yourself on the forum na. Why not respect yourselves.
Jesus Saves
Many non-Christians who consider themselves 'good persons' know that they are afraid to be judged on the real self behind their outward image.

They know they are guilty. And they don't know what to do about it. They know that their 'goodness' cannot match up to the ultimate judgement. This guilt can only be resolved by forgiveness. Their restless souls hunger for rescue.

Only God in Christ solves that crisis in their hearts. That is where the Savior comes in. His offer still remains valid for today - “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavily burdened [by religious rituals that provide no peace], and I will give you rest [refreshing your souls with salvation].
Matthew 11:28 AMP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST / Man Of God Or Servant Of God? / Share The First Verse Of Your Favorite Christian Hymn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.