Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life (89909 Views)

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / How My Husband And I Have Kept Our Sex Life Exciting For 24 Years / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by xrayj(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!!! This is hard.
I thought this circumsission shit has been stopped a century ago undecided,if i was the girl i will definitely sue my parents!!
[img]https://media1./images/f882989dde87429252dca0efdcffde26/tenor.gif?itemid=16142188[/img]
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Oyindaberry(f): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
You mean her clitoris was cut off? That’s so cruel. So sorry, what would you do now?
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Thegoodone13(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
I'm passing through the same things. No sex before marriage and after marriage, its war before have sex. Its not their fault.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by 12345baba(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
For better for worse o
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by AmazingELixir: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
OP there sex lubricants naa...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Acidosis(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
money121:
When we were dating we do fore play alot but no sex. Until marriage now.

Disadvantage of no s ex b4 marriage suppose u already have s ex with her am sure by now u should have look for solution if u truely love her
But am 100% sure u will find solution here...
To be sincere is very painful and hurt

For that birth just gather Money for CS don't take risk ooo

May Almighty God protect and guide ur union...

My regard to madam

What is sex before marriage supposed to do exactly? Is it too late to find a solution?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Legitdimple(f): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:

You want to dehydrate her? Wetness all day? Haba .
Hahahaha!!! Don't worry he doesn't mean that way,it won't dehydrate her of course but it really works,there's also "dabino" I can't remember the English name when mixed with coconut and blended together works wonders,these are all healthy natural aphrodisiac. Lubricant shouldn't be left out too. @ thalpy,I'm still laughing at the dehydration part though!
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by drlateef: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Sorry to hear that. Buy vaginal lubricants in adult shops. Don’t use KY jelly because it is injurious to vaginal during sex. Insert it in vagina and spread on your dick. Do more of fore play, you don’t need clitoris to stimulate her nipples etc. Not all of them have difficult childbirth. It depends on how radical the mutilation was. Some of those who had a minimal mutilation with very little scarring can go ahead to deliver child, perhaps with little episiotomy. Good luck.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Op, go and buy this and you will thank me later. It's just about $20 on Amazon! And of course, it's water based. No mess is left behind cool cool

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Tweiker: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:

Please how can center of gravity be located if you can just share. Thank you.

I call it the root of the clitoris.

The center of gravity is located exactly where the clit should be but inside the vagina. It's 3 times more sensitive than the clit but most men don't even know it's there.

Cut your fingernails to ensure they are blunt. Insert your first two fingers into her. Curve the tips and scratch that area where the clit root should be... the ceiling of the Vagina.
Get it right and watch her go insane with pleasure.

The best sex position to get that center of gravity is doggy style... two kinds. Either dig her with her waist bent well, face and breasts flat on the bed, ass high in the air. or dig her standing. . Let her stand only half bent like one arm of the letter Y.

Either way, you dick will be gazing against that sensitive spot with each thrust and before long, orgasm!

Good luck!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by MAYOWAAK: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
BareFacedLies:
How can you say you did not know she was circumcised till she told you?

If you're experienced enough you should be able to find out yourself.

There are some[b] flaps[/b] that should be on the outer part of her pûssy, if they're not there then she's circumsided

They are known as the Labia Majora and Minora.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Humility017(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
realokopi:
I once dated an Edo girl who was circumcised too but she do enjoy sex and she get wet and even creamy(there's particular style I do that always makes her cream) sometimes. (I am not exaggerating... Its fact).

most Edo ladies are partially circumcised.
okay...there are partially circumcision

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Erastuslove: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Have seen a circumcised lady that gets wet easily and enjoy sex very well...… circumcision affecting sex is cheap excuse, if she gets dry, buy oil jelly or pomade and continue from where she stops..... it does not also affect birth, ADD NATIVE MASSAGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by WudBMother: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:

No difference. We just got married. And its like we are dating too. Its just that its now made known formally in chirch. So what would i have done if we were dating? is it not same thing i can still do now. Or you are saying breakup and even if i broke up someone will still marry her. So breakup is not a solution. And mind you she told me earlier and i confirmed when we started making love and no sex. Since i didn't see clitoris but didnt know it has huge potential effect. And for the childbirth you mean every circumcised lady gove birth through CS. Mehn that’s saddening.

Don't believe the rubbish about CS. My mother was circumcised and had 13 Vaginal births.
I was not circumcised but had CS deliveries. Go figure. Every woman is different.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
RoyalBlu:
It's well with you both OP.

Sex is meant to be enjoyed by both parties.

Since it's this way now, please up your pre-intimacy time and get a good lube. KY jelly is highly recommended.

All the best.
op don't mind those people saying circumcised ladies give birth through CS. That's a big lie o. I know a lot of them that gave birth easily without CS

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by KingsFed: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
I feel your pains boss.......
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Humility017(m): 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
patroit001:
Really?. I have dated a lot of circumcised ladies and they get wet pretty well. Your wife's case could be peculiar.

it could be partial cirumcision where part of the clit is cut off

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by bonnyhope: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:
I have a wife, and newly married. But my challenge is that she hardly get wets. She once told me that she was circumcised but I didn’t understand the disadvantage, thought it is same effect like a man.

We do have premarital sex (romance and pre-intimacy) for some time long enough to make her wet. But immediately we start having sex she dries up easily which makes it painful and somewhat not enjoyable to her after some time.

If she were to be a random girl, I won't care much. But she is my wife and I feel her pain. So I stop immediately and calm her down.

When we were dating we do fore play a lot but no sex until marriage now. I know you might say eating her p.... that works but saliva doesn't last and dries up. And am thinking what if she gives birth, giving a head might reduce too.

I know am not the only man in this trend. Many beautiful ladies out there are still in this shoe. I never knew cutting a girls clitoris has a big negative effect. Sex looks like war to them. Yes not the same to all but their sex life is not enjoyable to the fullest.

So I ask, to those that might have had this experience, is there anyway I can make her enjoy sex the more? Please not any rough discussion is accepted. I just don’t have that mind of seeing myself enjoy it alone when she isn’t. Now I have learnt my lesson, girl circumcision is bad. That's why most circumcised girls can stay without a bf, is not always self discipline is just lack of urge.

Please help. If you know anyone about it. And I browsed too i read they have difficulty too during child birth and they are prone to disease easily so how true is that? Just want to know all I need to know so precaution will be taken. Want to make her safe and happy. Thank you.

You just want to create thread on this topic not that you are actually experiencing it
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by staga: 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
thalpy:
I have a wife, and newly married. But my challenge is that she hardly get wets. She once told me that she was circumcised but I didn’t understand the disadvantage, thought it is same effect like a man.

We do have premarital sex (romance and pre-intimacy) for some time long enough to make her wet. But immediately we start having sex she dries up easily which makes it painful and somewhat not enjoyable to her after some time.

If she were to be a random girl, I won't care much. But she is my wife and I feel her pain. So I stop immediately and calm her down.

When we were dating we do fore play a lot but no sex until marriage now. I know you might say eating her p.... that works but saliva doesn't last and dries up. And am thinking what if she gives birth, giving a head might reduce too.

I know am not the only man in this trend. Many beautiful ladies out there are still in this shoe. I never knew cutting a girls clitoris has a big negative effect. Sex looks like war to them. Yes not the same to all but their sex life is not enjoyable to the fullest.

So I ask, to those that might have had this experience, is there anyway I can make her enjoy sex the more? Please not any rough discussion is accepted. I just don’t have that mind of seeing myself enjoy it alone when she isn’t. Now I have learnt my lesson, girl circumcision is bad. That's why most circumcised girls can stay without a bf, is not always self discipline is just lack of urge.

Please help. If you know anyone about it. And I browsed too i read they have difficulty too during child birth and they are prone to disease easily so how true is that? Just want to know all I need to know so precaution will be taken. Want to make her safe and happy. Thank you.

My friend, buy ky jelly and stop wallowing in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by IMASTEX: 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
nasirope:
No doubt female circumcision is totally bad and condemnable. Thankfully, it is now outlawed and only being practiced illegally by some uninformed part of the population. It is our duty to educate this people and also expose them to law enforcement agencies since the now recognizes it as acre against the girl child.
However, I think that we should be careful to make sure that we give only factual information even while trying to pass correct message. I mean we should avoid some myths if we want all part of the poppulation to take us serious.
For example the saying that if a lady is circumcised she would have to prepare for CS during child birth is not exactly accurate. Most people above the age of 30 including many of us, our sisters and relatives were circumcised and they give birth normally.
Complcatioms during child birth can be due to several unrelated factors.

HOWEVER WHAT IS BAD IS BAD!!!
NO TO FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION!!!
BUT SPREAD THE MESSAGE IN A WAY THAT WILL APPEAR REAL .
THANK YOU!!!
Totally agree with you
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Pataricatering(f): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
So circumsision is ok because ur wife gave birth without cs - all these people sef !
personal59:

Liess my wife gave birth without cs and with ease self thank to Almighty Allah

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Acidosis(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
herzernIsHere:
What's the percentage-range of circumcised women in Nigeria?

So, I know the menace I'm dealing with.

PS : No wonder Nigeria ladies hardly/barely request for sex.

We are damned. undecided

The prevalence of FGM differ by states. Imo state, Osun and Ebonyi have the highest rate of FGM in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by tolijascro(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
please how do you recognize a girl that was circumcised and the ones that were not?
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by ryut: 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
awakeuche:
It is a sad sad thing to do to a woman, cutting off some or all of her external female parts, it is horrible. Sadly most Nigerian men don't even understand let alone know about it.
I have dated two women who this was done to, and i agree, sex with them was a chore.
I even started doing research about it and putting up posts on twitter to educate people on all its negatives.
The best way to make women like this enjoy sex is
1. be a good kisser
2.know how to use your tongue �
3. Buy a non irritant lubricant, very important if you must penetrate her.
4. Know how to use your tongue, i.e kiss her alot paying particular attention to her breasts, feet, (neck for some), mouth and all hollow edges or ends.
5. Use your mouth, do the whispering game, bring your mouth close to her ear, while gently rubbing her breasts, and whisper words like "Babe, I want to eat you forever" "you have the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen", nibbling on the ear or sticking your tongue into her ear. You get the picture.
6. Penetration should only be done when you can hear the sound of her breathing, and only after you apply the lubricant.
It's hardwork, but like you said, this is your wife.
God help you Sir.

Nwanne forget about all these write up. Wetin no dey no dey.

Any man that has tasted a well endowed clitoris lady with the one the clitoris was cut must definetly have time to read this your write up let alone practising it.I am not talking from guess work .I am talking a reality based on good experience.

The only thing the man can do is to accept the situation because its not the ladys fault.
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by mixoull(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
Get sex Lubricant bro.. the people who invented it are not stupid, very helpful. Thank me later ...
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Ishilove: 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
money121:
When we were dating we do fore play alot but no sex. Until marriage now.

Disadvantage of no s ex b4 marriage suppose u already have s ex with her am sure by now u should have look for solution if u truely love her
But am 100% sure u will find solution here...
To be sincere is very painful and hurt

For that birth just gather Money for CS don't take risk ooo

May Almighty God protect and guide ur union...

My regard to madam
Kai, I just like this guy ehn cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by sowilli: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Graxie:
Too many lies here, ignorant folks trying to sound great. Op, I am circumcised, married for 11years, have birthed thrice via vagina delivery. I climax during sex. I will start by telling you that you need to be patient with your wife while making love, just close to that supposed clitoris space, take your time and be rubbing their while you suck her breast, she will be wet, then you can gently penetrate, don't remove your hand, combine the three process, you will see she will cum. I allow different styles for my husband after I have cum, for me to come, it must be missionary position and just the way I described above. I squirt more than 4times, our sex last above 20minutes because he is good. It took me time to discover my husband, many before him where my nightmares, I hated sex until my boo showed up. I am forever grateful for the awesome sex I receive.
grin I like the post. OP did you see the patient part. Thumbs up
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by tolijascro(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
please how do you recognize a girl that was circumcised and the one that wasnt?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by TonyAntony: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Do you need someone to help you bang her very well? grin
What an unintelligent and awkward response! Smh
Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Neyoohpompy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
So what will be your gain after you eventually won the case? IDIAT
Petyprincess:
Wow!!! This is hard.
I thought this circumsission shit has been stopped a century ago undecided,if i was the girl i will definitely sue my parents!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by Enemyofpeace: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
That is why i cannot buy a car whether brand new or second hand without test driving it. Op na your cross be dat biko carry am

Dominique i am hungry o

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life by jimmyLd101: 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Do you need someone to help you bang her very well? grin
were re oooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / "She Carry Belle For Front & Back" - Media React To Lady's Pregnancy Photo / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.