Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her (75902 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by luminouz(m): 12:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Evercurious:

Sure. But hope I ll remember. June 4
Done wink
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by tsdarkside(m): 1:05am On Feb 25, 2020
women i date always pay their own stuff....
if you buy stuffs upandan for them then its only a friend to friend thing....

and many women nowadays just want a friend....
they dont immediatly want marriage....
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by jackomagnus(m): 1:06am On Feb 25, 2020
Even if you bought her a car to celebrate the proposal?

Skmoda360:
Ode ni bobo yen joor....instead of him to just walk away and go look for another babe.... anything you give a woman is more or less a gift and it should go that way.... undecided
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by 2buffagain(m): 1:13am On Feb 25, 2020
See as she balance dey chop the guy moneey like say na money she work for. grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Akuruoulo(m): 1:19am On Feb 25, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Childishness.
who is the childish one among them ?
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by aalangel(f): 4:20am On Feb 25, 2020
Staged.
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by 9jaRealist: 6:09am On Feb 25, 2020
WHAT A LOSER! grin
She dodged a huge bullet from someone who thinks if he bought you a gift he owns you or you must do as he says.

>
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by adekS1(m): 6:11am On Feb 25, 2020
Skmoda360:
Ode ni bobo yen joor....instead of him to just walk away and go look for another babe.... anything you give a woman is more or less a gift and it should go that way.... undecided
team alasedanu
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by 9jaRealist: 6:11am On Feb 25, 2020
2buffagain:
See as she balance dey chop the guy moneey like say na money she work for. grin

Did she force him to buy her chop?
The dude is a big-time BUSH LEAGUE LOSER!

>
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by 9jaRealist: 6:20am On Feb 25, 2020
Tunar18:
Big hand for you my guy. It's basically because of this response that I had to read all the pages. Thought you wouldn't respond to the Empty comment

My Submission

Instead of people to condemn the action that triggers a reaction, they will be busy condemning the reaction. Obviously the next girl will do the same thing since the guy will be blamed.

If every mouth condemn the girl for moving around and collecting the guy's money/gift or whatever you call it since she doesn't have the intention of marrying him, perhaps some other ladies will think twice before romancing someone they cannot marry.

Either mature or not mature, It's a win-win situation for the two of them. The guy does not have to go home moody and sad, and the girl too has been able to move to the next guy.

Walk away Ko Cry away ni
AfroKnight:

Exactly. Most of the people supporting the girl are ladies. They think it’s their right to collect and dodge when it’s time for marriage. They think it is a guy’s destiny to work and spend on woman.

There are some stupîd guys here supporting her. Na dem go dey beg woman for love.

I know women who have class and dignity. They won’t waste your time if they don’t want you. They will refuse your gift if they think you want something they cannot give. Not like all these corporate beggars posing as girlfriends these days.

You have said it all bros.
bigman001:
See dem dey criticize the guy, why did she collect everything he bought for her and yet rejected him? (awon i never chop gang). She should have rejected everything from onset but she wants to play smart she will now tell her friends, i chop d maga well. Next time you wont eat what you cant swallow.

A gift is a gift is a GIFT - once given, it cannot be taken back...
Anyone who gives a purported "gift" with the expectation of getting something back (or with strings attached) does not have a pure heart.

Nonetheless, I ironically agree with the comment that it's a win-win...
Any woman who makes the MISTAKE of marrying a dude who believes he's effectively bought your love is ill-fated to an abusive matrimony. SMH
>
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Skmoda360(m): 6:42am On Feb 25, 2020
adekS1:
team alasedanu

if you collect it does it change anything or increase your account balance.?..do you know how the nigga is treating the lady for her to have turn him down? but the girl sha, na oshofree go kill her. grin grin

Note: I'm not alashedanu Mr man. undecided
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by adekS1(m): 6:45am On Feb 25, 2020
Ogunkillbuhari:
Just like this convo below
>:grin grin. Guys are not smiling nowadays o
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by lexy2014: 6:46am On Feb 25, 2020
IamPatriotic:
I won't watch the video, because the story could have been scripted. However, if it turns out to be true, I congratulate the lady for dodging "a weapon of mass destruction". A guy that would do that to his girlfriend is not worth being a "side hustle", let alone a husband.

Then why was collecting his gifts and all d goodies when she knew that he wasn't worth a side hustle?
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Skmoda360(m): 6:49am On Feb 25, 2020
jackomagnus:
Even if you bought her a car to celebrate the proposal?

bros, do you know anything about the relationship? That's the first question you should ask yourself but one thing I hate about Nigerian girls is that they don't know when to stop and quit an abusive relationship, the guy might be a cruel type but na oshofree go kill that babe.

undecidedAs to your question, I won't buy any girl a car if I'm not 100% sure she is into me and even if she is into me I won't unless we are married, I dey mad.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 25, 2020
9jaRealist:

Anyone who gives a purported "gift" with the expectation of getting something back (or with strings attached) does not have a pure heart.

Any woman who makes the MISTAKE of marrying a dude who believes he's effectively bought your love is ill-fated to an abusive matrimony. SMH
>
Isn't it obvious that is because of such behavior of his that she declined his proposal?
Look at all the men condemning her like they they don't collect wife privileges from a girl they aren't interested in settling down with

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by yeman1(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2020
Sharp guy!
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by monaPhilz: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2020
drey076:
the girl go just buy dunlop slippers waka go house with it

grin
Na who get money for body go buy slippers na

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by lucky4west: 9:09am On Feb 25, 2020
why collect gifts when u dont want the guy? serve the girl right....some ladies think they can eat their cake and have it...or that all guys are mugu who sai!
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by dollynnn(f): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2020
If you do not love a guy,then don't milk his pocket or spend his money.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Chinwe4real(f): 11:37am On Feb 25, 2020
nanakgh:
Women always tell men if they're not serious they should move over for a more serious man to come and take over.

This woman was enjoying all the perks of the relationship without actually being serious about the guy. Classic use and dump, yet women always speak as if this practice is exclusively a male one. I've seen women rend their clothes and rain curses on men for 'using and dumping' them.

This is one very patient guy, he shudda slapped that parasitic hoe for good measure. Nonsense.

Slap the parasitic hoe you said?oshey batterer. You have shown how quick you are to hit women.

Shame no dey catch you
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Tunar18(m): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
If she had known him like that, while still follow him around? Could that be Covetousness? And isn't that's what eventually leads to battering in relationship?

Quit if you can't cope or not interested, but greed won't allow them. Set awon Ole
Michellekabod2:

Isn't it obvious that is because of such behavior of his that she declined his proposal?
Look at all the men condemning her like they they don't collect wife privileges from a girl they aren't interested in settling down with

You can continue to paint what's bad to be good.
The fact is: 'the truth remains the same even if no one believes it.'

No one in this life gives a gift without a motivating factor/reason behind it. You don't tell me you just do things. That's nothing but an hypocritical lie. Either you come to tell us you do it for God (a reason enough since you expect your reward from Him) or for some personal reasons.

This whole long story could have been avoided if the lady had informed the guy she can't settle with him earlier. I'm sure no African guy would take the risk of proposing if he wasn't confident enough of the relationship.

Beyond the gift sef, why still give him hope by going around with him when you have made up your mind?

I care less about the gender involved. My own concern is WE SHOULD ALWAYS ADDRESS THE ACTION THAT TRIGGERS A REACTION.

That's the problem we are facing in our society today. If one gets intimidated and react/ revenge, people that didn't warn the tormentor will be the first to condemn the one that was initially oppressed. Spitting all sort of defensive gibberish.

Abeg, I'm done with this bullshit
9jaRealist:

>

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by nanakgh(m): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
Chinwe4real:

Slap the parasitic hoe you said?oshey batterer. You have shown how quick you are to hit women.

Shame no dey catch you

Never a batterer. Have never hit a woman my entire life. The whole 'slap her' comment was borne of sympathy for the poor guy. Being a woman however, I expect nothing less from you.
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Olalan:
The guy must be very hot tempered........can't even blame the lady for not accepting his proposal just maybe his actions behind closed doors is wack.
BTW who brought this public proposal thing to naija sef.......me see it as nonsense we copy oyibo proposal but can't copy the way they love each other deeply
have you checked the divorce rate in foreign countries of late? Deep love ko, deep love ni....
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Wizpa:
One thing majority of humans don't understand is that "Its more blessed to give than to receive"
Giving is hard but its the way nature works, nothing good comes easy so is blessings.
"Its more blessed to give than to receive" so you can say "Its more cursed to receive than to give"
Trade by barter excluded.
Guys, Whatever you are not willing to let go, do not give. Moreover giving puts you on a more powerful ground in your relationship
Also remember that, giving that is not appreciated attracts more blessings than the one that is.

Ladies, keep on eating awoof, eat as much as you want but always remember that you can never eat your cake and still have it. The future will tell.

I rest my case

SOLOMON!!!!!! i hail oooo

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
So many Mr nice Guy and Mr gentle man on this thread if you know where mr nice guy have landed so many men including the white men you are emulating Me I no be Gentle Man all
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by nelklyn(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Pete Edochie right now: " My son E get why " grin

That scenario is just one more reason why such things need to be classified from day one : if you're there for the coochie or D make it known, if it's for the money make it known, for companion? make it known. In clear terms state your mission grin

Lol...I will never find myself in such situation cool
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by EncourageMe: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
IamPatriotic:
I won't watch the video, because the story could have been scripted. However, if it turns out to be true, I congratulate the lady for dodging "a weapon of mass destruction". A guy that would do that to his girlfriend is not worth being a "side hustle", let alone a husband.
There is nothing true about the story, it was acted, how come polythene nylon bag was already available at the table. Fully scripted jor.
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by 9jaRealist: 6:15am On Feb 26, 2020
Tunar18:
If she had known him like that, while still follow him around? Could that be Covetousness? And isn't that's what eventually leads to battering in relationship?

Quit if you can't cope or not interested, but greed won't allow them. Set awon Ole

You can continue to paint what's bad to be good.
The fact is: 'the truth remains the same even if no one believes it.'

No one in this life gives a gift without a motivating factor/reason behind it. You don't tell me you just do things. That's nothing but an hypocritical lie. Either you come to tell us you do it for God (a reason enough since you expect your reward from Him) or for some personal reasons.

This whole long story could have been avoided if the lady had informed the guy she can't settle with him earlier. I'm sure no African guy would take the risk of proposing if he wasn't confident enough of the relationship.

Beyond the gift sef, why still give him hope by going around with him when you have made up your mind?

I care less about the gender involved. My own concern is WE SHOULD ALWAYS ADDRESS THE ACTION THAT TRIGGERS A REACTION.

That's the problem we are facing in our society today. If one gets intimidated and react/ revenge, people that didn't warn the tormentor will be the first to condemn the one that was initially oppressed. Spitting all sort of defensive gibberish.

Abeg, I'm done with this bullshit

So you think that declining someone's marriage proposal is "tormenting" and "oppressive" conduct?! shocked

Dude, if you're the sort of person that believes every woman MUST accept a marriage proposal (especially if the suitor had bought her lunch or given her gifts), then no rational argument put forward by anyone here will make a difference to you. Cheers.
>

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Tunar18(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2020
You need to take a class in literature (Just kidding). No one needs to explain to you a synecdoche was used there to relate the Issue to societal problems.

@thebold, I don't care if it happens to a man or woman. My argument is make your intentions clear early enough. Don't give people unnecessary false hope.

Cheers my friend
9jaRealist:

So you think that declining someone's marriage proposal is "tormenting" and "oppressive" conduct?! shocked

Dude, if you're the sort of person that believes every woman MUST accept a marriage proposal (especially if the suitor had bought her lunch or given her gifts), then no rational argument put forward by anyone here will make a difference to you. Cheers.
>

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Ebenezar2020(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
playapayaski:
Suppose give the Gyal #1500 recharge slap join.. Rubbish

A friends elder brother almost died last week cos he just found out on Tuesday his babe he been sponsoring in uniben n waiting to marry is getting married march 7th.. Guy almost mad, till now never calm down or regain e self..

Harsh reaction from d guy no doubt but sometimes these bitches take us for fools, BIG FOOLISH FOOLS
na Benin girl abi? Na so Dem be? I also had my own share of your experience and it was traumatic
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by jackomagnus(m): 5:11am On Feb 27, 2020
People do it (real life, not super story o). My question is based on your stance that a gift is a gift- So, suppose it happened to your bossom friend who comes to you for advice: should he take back the car or not?

Skmoda360:

bros, do you know anything about the relationship? That's the first question you should ask yourself but one thing I hate about Nigerian girls is that they don't know when to stop and quit an abusive relationship, the guy might be a cruel type but na oshofree go kill that babe.

undecidedAs to your question, I won't buy any girl a car if I'm not 100% sure she is into me and even if she is into me I won't unless we are married, I dey mad.... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.