Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her (75899 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by QuickStandard: 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
tenderjunkie:

Oga stay in one place

I dey hustle under sun, you wan join me?
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Oovi5(f): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
After saying no,why didn't she get up and leave? She sat down instead to continue eating the rice even after saying no to the person that bought it for her? You don't like someone enough to get married to them,then you should stay away from their money and material things too! I stand with the guy,she got served her own medicine...!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Sonnobax15(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin Real guys don't do public proposal...y not kuku knack her with a big belle and watch how she and her entire ancestors will come just to propose to you??.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by realstars: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
No free things in this hard time

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by YorubaLord: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
My kind of guy... cool

8 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by drey076(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
UnusualJhay:
No collect gift!!
you no go hear

grin grin grin
dont mind them, then go dey find sanwolu up and down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by freemi(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Froshloaded:
Wonder shall never end oo..
Immediately he asked her out and she said no..
He removed the shoes he bought for her and packed the food he bought for her grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVap44T0Qks
Lols. Fake asf

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by HORLADSTAR(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
I sense some kind of immaturity here. I congratulate the lady.if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Correct guy!

Way to go...

Should have removed the wig too. His money is directly or indirectly used to purchase the wig.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Lorenzop: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
priscaoge:
I don’t think it’s actually real, probably it was a planned stunt between two of them! undecided undecided undecided

But then if it’s really real, then the girl should thank her Stars she didn’t accept to marry him sad sad Those are signs of a toxic person that can hit you at any slightest provocation. Runnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

rubbish.....and the guy should loose on both sides abi....why enjoy the guy's money for long when you know u won't accept him.....bloody hypocrites....this kind treatment fit all of una dumb ass lazy girls undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Sirmuel1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Froshloaded:
Wonder shall never end oo..
Immediately he asked her out and she said no..
He removed the shoes he bought for her and packed the food he bought for her grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVap44T0Qks

That's a real Man up there!!! For you to disgrace me, i go Bleep you up

6 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by YorubaLord: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
cRobo:
He is not a true gentleman like me

I won't say a word

Mr. Gentleman... go use am collect award for Aso Rock. grin

Olofo!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by wwwihy: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Guy man to the core
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Kyrx(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Haha grin

Funny dude shocked
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Organs(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
ugwusunday:
Correct guy, no dulling, No time to check time

Na wretched mumu you be.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
Now that's the real Nigger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by autonomous22: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
This one na real "Mad o" �
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by jaxxy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
Did the gals he dumped take their sex back from him?? Must every relationship end in marriage by force??

I will only support this if the gal was of no value to him during their dating.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
Childish. Very childish.

Your gifts to her is dependent upon her agreeing to date you? Even food?

Why don't you ask her to date you first before buying her stuff?

Who raises guys like these, anyway?

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Organs(m): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
supercase1:

U must be a nice guy!!! !! Women go use your head Wella I swear!! !!

Na poor people dey talk this nonsense. Ordinary shoe and food wey person go shit comot na im this mumu dey collect back because babe reject am. You sef, you are poor and wretched abeg. No wonder she reject the mumu boy. If na me i go dash am those things and if she say no, no wahala, anything i buy for you carry waka, why i go attach importance to shoe? food, material things? Shoe wey next year sef na "old skul" Now wetting him wan carry woman shoe do now? Nonsense and Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Lasmo99(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
She is a lucky girl. It could've been a total disaster marrying such guy.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by opara28(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
STFU, which mumu weapon of mass destruction be that? If you don't like someone, state it clearly. why accept gifts and other things when you literally playing the nigga.
IamPatriotic:
I won't watch the video, because the story have been scripted. However, if it turns out to be true, I congratulate the lady for dodging "a weapon of mass destruction". A guy that would do that to his girlfriend is not worth being a "side hustle", let alone a husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Froshloaded: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ashirawealthy
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Exodora: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
AfroKnight:
She had the audacity to collect his gifts and tell him no? The truth is the guy owns those items. If she has any dignity she would reject the gifts of a man she cannot settle down with.

He didn’t do anything wrong.

If you can reject him publicly then you can refund in public too.

Who broke your heart , is time you move on guy. Marriage is not by force these are the major reasons we have divorce case.No need to compromise , if you can't cope with someone go straight instead of wasting their time and bringing up kids together just to separate at the end.
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Sandok(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Sandok.....love is not by force now...break relationship is better than break marriage.....
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Kenny9857(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
tenderjunkie:
Na God save this girl. Imagine the mofo she would have gotten married to
you are truly a junkie... cheesy cheesy sad

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by mclorenzo(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
I am sure the girl bought the dress she wore if not he would have pulled it off her too. grin

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Sandok(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
Sandok.....love is not by force now...break relationship is better than break marriage.....[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Maj196(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
IMO, from the girl's body language I think she was uncomfortable with an outdoor proposal. She was hesitant of an outright response with people staring and cheering. What do I even know sef. That Nigga is a real G anyways cool

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by Exodora: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
No real nigga will behave this childish.
He is still a boy and he needs to grow up is very important.
For those supporting him , you all see this ☹️.
Yeah is my disappointing face, am shaking my head and ashame at you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her by mordred44: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
guys are begining 2 wake up....enuf of dia trashes gold digas

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.