Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Blu03's Relationship Issues. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blu03's Relationship Issues. (1664 Views)

I Need Help On This Relationship Issues Please. / Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / Relationship Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blu03's Relationship Issues. by MadeINchenzen2: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
Blu03:
you're very mature. I just finished...
Thanks
I am the only one who can give u the best possible advice on the subject matter. All these random opinion will lead u astray.
Re: Blu03's Relationship Issues. by Froshloaded: 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
Blu03
I'm online
Re: Blu03's Relationship Issues. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Froshloaded:
Blu03 I'm online
okay...

1 Like

Re: Blu03's Relationship Issues. by angelfallz(m): 10:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Blu03:
The first time i created an account here was because i wanted to get over my first boyfriend who had cheated on me...
We dated for about 2months. Before then, we were just classmates.
The relationship wasn't 'bad'. We only kissed once and that was my first time...
He started dating another girl. I found out from a mutual friend who wanted to date me. His intention was to destroy my relationship.
It backfired. I forgave my bf for cheating and we tried to make it work. But the guy wouldn't let go of the other girl.
That was my fault. I had told him to take it easy on her since she didn't know about us. I even became her friend after the whole wahala... I got tired of his attitude and called it off. And i moved on...
The problem now is that he hasn't. We dated for just two months and he's been disturbing me for a year now to start over again.
I'm not interested anymore but i find the whole thing to be weird...

Block him on all social media and block him out of your life.
Re: Blu03's Relationship Issues. by Offpoint: 11:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
biGDhAp:
the ball is in your court
How the ball be in her court when she's not a guy?......
precisely, the right saying is now "The ball's in your pants"
Re: Blu03's Relationship Issues. by Offpoint: 11:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I am the only one who can give u the best possible advice on the subject matter. All these random opinion will lead u astray.
Start feeling like James Bond cuz a teenager told you "you're very mature"

Pathetic
Re: Blu03's Relationship Issues. by MadeINchenzen2: 11:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Offpoint:
Start feeling like James Bond cuz a teenager told you "you're very mature"
Pathetic

Re: Blu03's Relationship Issues. by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 01, 2020
Offpoint:

How the ball be in her court when she's not a guy?......

precisely, the right saying is now "The ball's in your pants"
... hahahahahaha.. maybe it is

1 Like

Re: Blu03's Relationship Issues. by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 01, 2020
Blu03:
The guy in question has wormed his way into every aspect of my life.
I've told him my mind several times but he wouldn't bulge.

undecided
Aunty, your heart still dey for that situationship. If not, you won't write this long story. What advice do you want us to give you now? Abeg follow your heart..or something like that.
*Whistles away *
Re: Blu03's Relationship Issues. by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 01, 2020
Swimming against the tide...

Sis, u are the one in love here. Not the other way round

(1) (2) (Reply)

Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno / . / Pastor Caught Having Se3 With His Teen Church Member Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.