Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Think My Wife Is A Witch - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think My Wife Is A Witch (64450 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Husband Scammed Me / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Midas01: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
When you wanna bash religion, come with your senses intact. The op is most likely a Christian so please provide verses that supports his beliefs or forever shut up.
sotall:
undecided

Typical Nigerian man or woman.

Superstitiously stupid.

Sees everything he cant explain as a spiritual consequence.

This is one of the ills of religion. You dont reason normal anymore. Everyone around you is either a suspect or the devil
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Caseless: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

Please what do you suggest I do?
Don't lose faith, God is testing your faith. Your wife is not the problem.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
sotall:
undecided

Typical Nigerian man or woman.

Superstitiously stupid.

Sees everything he cant explain as a spiritual consequence.

This is one of the ills of religion. You dont reason normal anymore. Everyone around you is either a suspect or the devil
I had to login and like this comment, could not have said it better myself.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Bryan88(m): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SHE'S BEHIND YOUR DOWN FALL IF I MAY ASK?
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by ikwedim(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
If you love your life, take her to synagogue church. She may strike you if you leave her just like that
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by princeso2020(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

From what I have read, you are still a boy and you need to man up. There is a lot to what has happened to you, your wife is not the problem and she is not a witch. What you need right now is counselng meet a guidance and counsellor, you can also meet your pastor, imam, for spiritual advance.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by BENEAMATA: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
oga , with all sincerity i say gerrrerahere men s#!t ! . mr use and dump . who did you use and dump to marry your madam that is invoking hell on your being now ? deny oh and make things worse 'cos obviously you jilted or cheated someone just as you are about to dump your wife who will then lay her own curse . and oh , a part of balogun market got burnt just recently remember ? i guess those affected have served their missus divorce papers by now .

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by thomas212: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
How are you able to knw she is a witch wen you are not a wizard..
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by henrywilson1: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
SF Relationship Coaching & Psychotherapy provides amazing services like: Improving your dating life, meeting someone special, building a relationship that is rich and satisfying, increasing confidence and self-esteem, resolving conflict and reducing arguments, Pre-commitment and pre-marital counseling, recovering from an affair and building trust again. Jeremi McManus, M.S., San Francisco Relationship Coach and Psychotherapist. Jeremi's goal is to strengthen relationships, build new relationships, while integrating his own practice of mindfulnesss, located in San Francisco, California.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by mauchiz: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Go for deliverance in mountain of fire ministries.

She is not a witch
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Numerouno94(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
U must b mad.
Hw will u feel if one idiot spit dis trash abt ur sister?
Wat goes around comes around. Even if u dnt hv a sister,u will hv a daughter someday nd one idiot lyk u will do same to her.

Try this wit my sis nd na sars i go reason ur mata gv. Non of my sisters can even end up wit a low iq boy lyk u.

Bitch ass niggar. See i dnt wanna insult u.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by BolidsHubNG: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
.... Pray
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nephilim: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Hey buddy, don't mind many of these kids on nairaland that are raining abuses on you, most of them don't know their left from their right. You have your fears right, it's good but you need to have concrete evidence of that opinion you have of your wife before you start calling her a witch! Are there witches, Yes! Do they bring bad luck to someone, Yes! But what's your evidence? Your burnt shop or what, nah, that's not an evidence at all, anything could have happened! Life is not meant to be a bed of roses, this might just be your trying times. You see your unborn child might just be someone of great destiny whom the devil is trying to fight thereby using all means including wrecking you down financially so you won't be able to take care of him/her, don't worry about it, keep praying and keep believing, strategize and God will make a way for you, gracias.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Scottallen: 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
angelfallz:

One of the greatest achievements of the devil is to convince people like you that he does not exist.

This is an ignorant assumption! The poster never denied the existence of Satan
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by greatermeme: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

You didn't tell us if she has been pouring insults on you. Or, if she has been financially too demanding. Everything is not necessarily the work of witches to pull you down: At times, negative things happen for God to raise you. You must pass through the wilderness before you get to the promised land. Since you didn't state her behaviour, I'll assume she's a well-behaved woman! Draw closer to God, and you'll recover far more than what you've lost! And, HE will embarrass you with wealth!
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by EmmGee: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
You're a big fool and a coward. I wish she never met you.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Scottallen: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

It is quite sad and unfortunate that people like you who are irredeemably stupid exist. I have no advice for you. Keep blaming your wife and your unborn child, please!

Nonsense!
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by deebrain(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sir, that is Satan ministering to you.

Resist him.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Okuda(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
I opened my shop in 20012 everything was moving well , during this time I was with my ex and we broke up in 2014 ( she is now happily married with kids) my shop was still moving well ,never had any problem. Then I met my wife December 2015 we started dating things were still fine , we got married June 2019 just two months everything has changed from good to worst. I strongly believe that my wife is responsible for my misfortune, she came to my life to destroyed me , which she has succeeded . . My family hate her nobody want her in this house , even myself I don’t want her anymore am only keeping her cos of my unborn child , as soon as she put to bed she must leave. Wish I never wasted my time with her. She is a bad luck. I’m sorry I’m broke and depressed right now

whatever it is that yiu think you would run away from after chasing her, you are deceiving yourself. if truly she is the source of your problem chasing her away and life after that is just the beginning of what you would see. you know why? you are bounded by marriage both physically and spiritually and only the merices of God can deliver you. your life would continue to dwindle. chasing her away now would not change anything.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Toks2008(m): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
cococandy:
Why only Africa?

It's a crazy dark evil continent. Headquarter of Satan.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Toks2008(m): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
I opened my shop in 20012 everything was moving well , during this time I was with my ex and we broke up in 2014 ( she is now happily married with kids) my shop was still moving well ,never had any problem. Then I met my wife December 2015 we started dating things were still fine , we got married June 2019 just two months everything has changed from good to worst. I strongly believe that my wife is responsible for my misfortune, she came to my life to destroyed me , which she has succeeded . . My family hate her nobody want her in this house , even myself I don’t want her anymore am only keeping her cos of my unborn child , as soon as she put to bed she must leave. Wish I never wasted my time with her. She is a bad luck. I’m sorry I’m broke and depressed right now

Bro I feel your pain but biko calm down a bit.

What if you are actually the reason all this is happening to You? What if it is one lady somewhere you jilted in the past that is responsible and wants to make it look like the fault of your new wife.

What if it is even your family members that are behind this just to make you regret your disobedience regarding your marriage to the lady?
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by cococandy(f): 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Toks2008:

It's a crazy dark evil continent. Headquarter of Satan.

Only in the ignorant minds.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by od501: 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Oga... Before you carry out the stupidest plan in the world, who or what made you conclude that your wife is a witch? So because your shop Cut Fire 2 months after your marriage you automatically conclude that your wife is responsible? Have you heard the word "coincidence"? What if it is a coincidence? By the way, you ought to be investing in times of boom not spending.

My candid advise is, before you commit another blunder by confronting her, seek spiritual counsel since you think your problem is spiritual. False accusation can be very detrenmental. You really need to be very careful here bro! Be very careful!!
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Akpaamunsi: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
bigt2:
That's the rant of a beta male.

Face your challenges bro, all the happenings were just with an unfortunate timing.

This is 2020 okay? Get your asss back together and move on!

Edit:

What if I told you that shortly after I was born, second born first boy; my father who happened to be living in his father's family house got his room raided by thieves before my naming ceremony.
He had to live in mum's family house whenever he gets back from work (a feat many were against but he had to adapt), till he got another accommodation. Now tell me, I personally have a flat I rented, he left us his house, and plots of land before his demise last year. Now I have two houses, and can boast to get accommodation (excluding hotel) easily anywhere I find myself.

This is teaching us to never give up. I'm a living testimony. cool

AUDIO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by PreetyAngel4U: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well.

And you said you are handsome? Very ugly character. Very very ugly mentality. Your situation is pathetic but you need not blame the poor woman.
Please don't kill her o. Don't even raise your fingers at her or cause her emotional trauma at this vulnerable stage she's in.
If you feel she's a burden, explain things to her let her stay with her family for a while.
Who knows whether you would
have died in the fire?
Can't you pray? Whosoever is telling you she's a witch should explain how it was revealed to them.
Abeg we all have one or two issues in life. Corona is killing people with money in the world.

All these already made men that go to ladies for marriage without a the slightest love sef. I'm sure she's good looking. Maybe she choose money over true love that is why you are her punishment. Somehow.

Have a fresh start.
Give your relationship with God attention. Trust me, He's your only way out.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Temade29: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ogbeni stop calling someone witch........before u get married, did u pray about it..
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by AreaFada2: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Dude, tell us the evidence you have that she caused your problems. shocked shocked shocked

Do not believe any prophet or babalawo who tells you such. Wife and in-laws are easy and convenient to blame.

It looks to me that you were already in much debt but cash flow made you look to be doing well. I do not think you had 3 or 4 million Naira saved away, invested in Treasury bills or bonds, etc. So virtually nothing saved for the rainy day.

You can run your life and business that way in a developed country, where insurance can rescue you in such a disaster and credit system can keep you afloat. But in 9ja you were in a precarious situation and just one disaster away from serious trouble. That's what just happened.

I was expecting you to say your wife is threatening to go now you have no much money, disrespects you and making your life hell. But nothing of such.

Do not let superstition ruin your life dude.
Stay strong bruv.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by dultmax(m): 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
"When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray" Rumi.

When challenges come, face it....after the hardship, there is ease.

Only God can do anything, take away the belief that someone is responsible....not cool

Love your wife, get closer to her, why are you bothered about your loss?

If you fill the ocean water with a jug, it will not take more than you can consume in a day.

Those challenges is God's way of communicating with you....listen

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

It's easy to blame your wife but make excuses for.your own misfortune in business.Its normal to experience such but why not explore with your wife how to rebuild together.I understand you are illiterate (It doesn't matter of you have a PhD),you lack the ability for critical assessment and I really think you are the sole cause of your business downturn.Stop blaming the poor lady.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Hammedolu: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
My Brother, your wife is not a witch. You have to fight back in prayer, it's obvious that powers from your foundation are at work.
I witnessed this type of situation when I got married too, I lost my job in an oil and gas company in Port-Harcourt then. I could not afford to feed my family and to pay rent. I also moved back to my state of Origin in the southwest at that time. I prayed until something happen again. I was restored back in multiple folds, I got another job and new opportunities came too.

My brother, your Wife is your favour pipe. You said, she had a child from the previous relationship, what is going to be her gain by making things turn upside down for you. I am very sure she is seriously interceding and praying for you in silence. If you chase her away, you will add to your problems and troubles. You need a continuous fire prayer to address this situation. As Lord liveth, victory is yours.

I recommend you do the following

1. Repent of every known and unknown sin.
2. Disconnect yourself from every side babe polluting your life and ask God for mercy.
3. Carry out physical and spiritual research on your life & background
4. Ask the Holy Spirit to empower you
5. Pray for 21days on your foundation, remember what the Psalmist did in Psalm 56:9, He cried unto God, his enemies turn back. The effectual prayer of a righteous man availeth much(James 5:16).
6. The enemy will release your portion when your prayer is hot, the enemy cannot withstand the continuous bombardment of fire prayers. Spiritual weakness is our problem, the evil people do not have power like that. My brother, it worked for me. Don't exhibit laziness, please.
7. Engage in fasting if you have the Grace.
7. Drop your email for the link to the prayers. SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Larrey(f): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

this might be ur trial time, don't conclude like that. Just be prayerful
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Ruggedpen: 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:
In a nutshell, you are saying your wife is responsible for the fire? You mean She came to your shop and started the fire so it can wreck your business thereby putting you and herself in an unfortunate situation during her final trimester?

Quick question: If you had insurance on your Shop, will you be faced with such difficulties? grin

Lmao...poor woman. I bet another guy 100 times better was probably asking her hand in marriage but she left him just to marry your lame ass. Here she is....faced with a weak excuse of a man who blames others for his misfortune (lesson to all confused single women).

Bros Don’t waste her time abeg. She is still very young for all these shenanigans. Just send her away so she can finally meet someone who is best for her.
Is that how is easy to get another one to marry and we have plenty single girls here and there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) / Side Chick Abandons Baby For Couple On Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Pix) / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.