Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? (32744 Views)

Signs To Look Out For And Method To Survive Heat, Scorching Weather In Nigeria / Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo / My Horrible Experience With Heat Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by millionboi2: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
destiny322:
Sincerely, I am tired of this heat!!! But its enough motivation for me to make enough money to either afford 24hrs electricity or move to a country where power generation is a thing of the past
u spoil it with dat move to a country.
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by chatinent: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dear Ozone..
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Realfrankie(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Y'all should suspend having sex, cos you won't enjoy it till heat is over grin

3 Likes

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nepa brought light this afternoon and I went to assume my normal position in the parlour because the fan there is better only to discover that it blows hot. Within minutes my body started dripping sweats. Inside room is the worst.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by stanisbaratheon: 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
Simplebeauty:
grin

Today I felt living in Antarctica wouldn't be a bad idea

Do you know I can buy your existing loans at an affordable rate?

Even Antarctica is suffering, with 20% of its ice melted already.

1 Like

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by eghuan1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
He worse for Benin city

Funny enough Bedc nor dey help matter here

Even the small rain wey fall for Benin this morning no even do anything to the heat level as we be de expect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by bamac(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
I can recommend good rechargeable fan for you.

Call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Exodora: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
First eat early
Second stay outside for fresh air and bath when you are ready to go in
Get a bowl of water and dip your feet in it while you are seating .

1 Like

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Ageco(m): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
The heat in hell fire is a billion times higher & hotter than this. No water, no food, no fan. no rest day and night. Make your preparation for heaven today through repentance & avoid hellfire

3 Likes

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Joystark(f): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
The situation isn't funny at all.
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by fk002: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
SavageResponse:

Which area is that?

Asokoro
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by meum: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

for which area baba
U Wan relocate? grin

1 Like

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Mofy123: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
My MTN solar is helping me this period.

1 Like

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by IghravweIG(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
I was eating breakfast this past Sunday and you need to see the way I was sweating men. I kon dey wonder whether something dey wrong with my system.

4 Likes

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Uwavee(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
The heat med ooo but what can man do. Na to manage am like that
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Honestly bro. Especially the sound from the mosquitoes pisses me off. Insecticide these days doesn't kill them, after spraying you see them still flying. It's annoying lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Nbote:
If not for water, I'm wondering how anyone would have coped.. Its even worse wen u have to contend with both d heat and mosquitoes

1 Like

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by fanmilk: 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hustle oooo, make heat no kill you before your time grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Westernlove: 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
scoundrel:
I sleep during the daytime in a pool of my sweat. When the environment is too hot I stay outside under shade or take a quick shower. The dry season is affecting NEPA too since they take and bring light every thirty or forty minute interval. To sit and watch a movie to take my mind away is futile because continuous electricity is never guaranteed.

Your monicker Is that what you truly are or they choose It for you?

1 Like

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by explosiveskull(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
I always soak and sip garri to cool my internal system, I bath at night before going to sleep and also sleep on the floor bare bodied with only boxers.

1 Like

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
You be character ahswear cheesy grin :
Pidginwhisper:
Inside AC sef you go sweat like goat. But i dey always dey nakid for inside house dey play with my balls, dey shower every 30mins

E go reach one stage sef you go ask yourself say shey no be say you don carry Coronavirus
grin
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Favy93(f): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
CotenantNIG:
been naked

100 shared rooms Available at yaba
Newly built hostel for rent at yaba suitable for working class good road network 24hrs light swimming pool 24hrs security shared apartment very close to the road unisex hostel (male and female) relaxation center very affordable 3 months payment accepted
https://cotenant.ng/listing/shared-rooms-at-yaba/
can I have your contact? please
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Westernlove: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
mbahdi:
Always sliping naked on d floor.tiles or carpet.na him sure pass. sleeping on bed this season should be added to 1001 ways to die after living in Nigeria.

grin grin grin The kind heat wey Mattress dey carry na die lol...

3 Likes

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Ginaz(f): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Whenever I’m on heat I used to open one window in my room, the cool air that comes in would be too much sometimes that I have to close the window .

But during this heat period I opened both windows thinking mehhhh, “the breeze wey go blow me I go hear am today”.

But I was shocked .. not a single sign of fresh air entered my room. Na there I know say matter don tie gele. shocked

The heat is too much o. God please send down the rain. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
The heat no be here o. Below is the only solution

4 Likes

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by caprini1: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
edidiongmichael:
Ya'll complaining about Nigeria's heat as if I stay in UK. undecided

Why don't I complain of heat as well?

More reason you should hustle! Money makes difficult situations look easy.

Hustle oooooooooo
So you are now richer than Ebuka obi- Uchendu,Don jazzy,DJ jimmy Jatt and Governor of Ebonyi state? These ones complained bitterly about the heat.

Calm down ,i have back up solar / inverters ,plus two generators to support PHCN....inverter Air-conditioning units workable with any size of generators,but the weather is damn hot.Somethings wrong with the atmosphere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by ContractKiller: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
AC? It must be paying off big bucks to be a loyal slave and nyash kisser grin

Unfortunately I can never sell my soul for any price, not to talk of stupidly defending a failed government.

post=86949771:
AC comes to the rescue most times.

And sometimes, a cold shower filled with ice cubes!

Dem wailing zombie old man....
E cold dieeee........ wink

Coro wetin?!
You play too much....
wink

Meanwhile,
Dear Weather......

2 Likes

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Eya sorry. This heat is on another level. I and my bro, we drink 7 bags of chilled sachet water in a week. It's not funny at all. It should start raining abeg angry angry
Jayy10:
The worst part about my own case is I have a cough, I can't drink cold water to chill my biosystem. Person go wake up from sleep, e go be like say them pour am hot water. This heat is too much!

1 Like

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Dbrainiac1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
It's like Moscow over here in Maiduguri. Na only snow wey remain grin

1 Like

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Westernlove: 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
What are greenhouse gases?
Greenhouse gases are gases in Earth’s atmosphere that trap heat. They let sunlight pass through the atmosphere, but they prevent the heat that the sunlight brings from leaving the atmosphere. The main greenhouse gases are:
Water vapor
Carbon dioxide
Methane
Ozone
Nitrous oxide
Chlorofluorocarbons
Greenhouse gases are gases that can trap heat. They get their name from greenhouses. A greenhouse is full of windows that let in sunlight. That sunlight creates warmth. The big trick of a greenhouse is that it doesn’t let that warmth escape.
That’s exactly how greenhouse gases act. They let sunlight pass through the atmosphere, but they prevent the heat that the sunlight brings from leaving the atmosphere. Overall, greenhouse gases are a good thing. Without them, our planet would be too cold, and life as we know it would not exist. But there can be too much of a good thing. Scientists are worried that human activities are adding too much of these gases to the atmosphere.

Copied from Climatekids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Westernlove: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
CutieRB:
Eya sorry. This heat is on another level. I and my bro, We consume 7 bags of chilled sachet water in a week. It's not funny at all. It should start raining abeg angry angry

Eeeeehn and me alone consumes 2bags In a week and I'm starting to feel I'm consuming too much Water.....Una stomach big pass my own be that lol...

1 Like

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by scoundrel(f): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Westernlove:

Your monicker Is that what you truly are or they choose It for you?
Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What To Know About Testicular Torsion (TT) / NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons / Itching After Bathing - I Need Help...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.