Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? (32743 Views)

Signs To Look Out For And Method To Survive Heat, Scorching Weather In Nigeria / Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo / My Horrible Experience With Heat Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by twinskenny(m): 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
there is still harmattan in Enugu
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by crestdevelopers: 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
LadyBeee:
which fan is that? What brand? My own blows for only 5 hours
oh wow.. the brand name is Century been using it since last year tho. Even as I type its blowing me and we dont have electricity at the moment.
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by cassbeat(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
If there's no light at night I am sleeping outside no go come
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by ADAMS0129(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Na cold dey Kano infact no b small cold.
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Jabioro: 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
Simplebeauty:
grin

Today I felt living in Antarctica wouldn't be a bad idea
Get me hear jaabioro@hotmail.co.uk,we need to talk..

Do you know I can buy your existing loans at an affordable rate?
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by ayanbaba2(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Inside AC sef you go sweat like goat. But i dey always dey nakid for inside house dey play with my balls, dey shower every 30mins

E go reach one stage sef you go ask yourself say shey no be say you don carry Coronavirus
grin

I dey greet you oooooooo!

your laugh dey make me laugh really hard!

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Tookool(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Realfrankie:
Y'all should suspend having sex, cos you won't enjoy it till heat is over grin
People are different oh ...some have uninterrupted electrity and air conditioners.

1 Like

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by topshotnista(m): 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
It's cold in the north though.

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
crestdevelopers:
oh wow.. the brand name is Century been using it since last year tho. Even as I type its blowing me and we dont have electricity at the moment.
ok. Will note it. Is it a standing fan?
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by ProudlyNGN: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
And here in the Northeast Cold want to kill us. Believe you me I'm indoor now with heavy sweater.
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by KIDfurniture(m): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
Some girls still Bleep under this hot weather . Chai

ursullalinda:
The heat is on another level....and PHCN has a way of making unbearable conditions harder.....I don't enjoy my sleep these days unless generator is on......if only some countries will borrow us small winter in exchange for the heat.
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Coquinoqui: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
ursullalinda:
The heat is on another level....and PHCN has a way of making unbearable conditions harder.....I don't enjoy my sleep these days unless generator is on......if only some countries will borrow us small winter in exchange for the heat.

Come take stable electricity in exchange for Rain
grin grin > grin
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Speedybiscuit: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Power supply at my end is 18hours everyday. Ikeja Electric is really trying for us tbh. They restore it by 4pm and take it by 5am in the morning only to restore again by 7am and take it by 12pm.

The power supply they give us all through the night makes sleeping easy but the water coming out of the tap is hot enough to de-feather a chicken.

1 Like

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by romeoetin(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
I use this app. Quite effective if I must say

1 Like

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Chemike16(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
Thank God for the 24/7 light... if not this HEAT go don finish man pikin
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by fk002: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
westkid001:

Maybe na Allen for ikeja u dey stay

No bro i dey Asokoro
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Viicfuntop(f): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
edidiongmichael:
Ya'll complaining about Nigeria's heat as if I stay in UK. undecided

Why don't I complain of heat as well?

More reason you should hustle! Money makes difficult situations look easy.

Hustle oooooooooo

Shut up. You should tell the sun to hide when you step out.

1 Like

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by jaymichael(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
I have Sumec 401A rechargeable fan with an 18w Binatone solar panel. Fan operates 24hrs whether I put on the gen or not. It recharges as I use during the day and serves all through the night. One of my better decisions of 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by JustPerpetual(f): 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Heat made me start asking questions like who did we offend as a black race? Why do most African countries have terrible living conditions?
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Khalidase83(m): 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
Not aware of the supposed hot weather; have 24/7 electricity and my AC is always on. I stay in keffi, Nasarawa State, 25 km from Abuja and we use same 33KV line that perhaps supplies Aso Rock.
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by dvkot(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mad weather... Be spoiling show for boys at least no more lie like "baby I'm feeling cold, cm let's cuddle"
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by amstamon: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
scoundrel:
I sleep during the daytime in a pool of my sweat. When the environment is too hot I stay outside under shade or take a quick shower. The dry season is affecting NEPA too since they take and bring light every thirty or forty minute interval. To sit and watch a movie to take my mind away is futile because continuous electricity is never guaranteed.
U no dey go work? Abi u no get work?
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by scoundrel(f): 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
amstamon:

U no dey go work? Abi u no get work?
Intensely.
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Xclusiveme: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
edidiongmichael:
Ya'll complaining about Nigeria's heat as if I stay in UK. undecided

Why don't I complain of heat as well?

More reason you should hustle! Money makes difficult situations look easy.

Hustle oooooooooo

Will u just shut up

1 Like

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by ronaldbecky(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mehn,sucking puci 4 this weather no easy..
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by ojaydedon(m): 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
mranova:
Heat? No heat here in Jos. Cold strong winds blowing.

am surprised people are complaining about heat.. am currently wearing two sweaters

Jos best weather

1 Like

Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by ronaldbecky(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
desiregold:
Not easy oooo.

I have resort to always wear gown or skirt with only panties for now.

No jeans till further notice.
..yeah..can i see d panty..too much heat and boom everywere smell like fish..toto dey try o
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by DedeNkem: 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
The global warming evidently true, caused by burning of fossil fuel. It is going to be worse.

Many countries are advancing in renewable energy and reducing their consumption of dirty energy sources like, crude oil and coal, while Nigeria is still exploring for more crude oil!
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
jaymichael:
I have Sumec 401A rechargeable fan with an 18w Binatone solar panel. Fan operates 24hrs whether I put on the gen or not. It recharges as I use during the day and serves all through the night. One of my better decisions of 2019.

What is the cost of getting both and where did u get them please
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
crestdevelopers:
Ayam telling you... my own dey blow me 12 hours straight so I still get hope to sleep well for night las las

What make and model please
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Xclusiveme: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
civilserva:

Who dash you AC?

Lwkmd Hahahahaha
Re: Scorching Heat: How Are You Coping? by Xclusiveme: 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ageco:
The heat in hell fire is a billion times higher & hotter than this. No water, no food, no fan. no rest day and night. Make your preparation for heaven today through repentance & avoid hellfire

Have u been to Hell b4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates Her Mum Who Has Been Down With Stroke For 10 Years / What To Know About Testicular Torsion (TT) / NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.